49 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I want to ask how laborious it would be to create a MOD or a "new khajiit race" of the same height as the human race ? I have no experience with work in the CK. My point is that the khajiit race is smaller than human and in some MODs it makes trouble. 

Huh, height, you say? That's extremely easy, and you don't need to create a new race or anything like that; simply edit the Khajiit race data in TES5 Edit and change the "Male Height" and "Female Height" to suit your tastes. 1.0 is the standard Imperial (human) scale, though you can set it a bit higher if you want Khajiit to be taller, i.e. 1.03 to be as tall as Nords or 1.08 for High Elves.

55 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Huh, height, you say? That's extremely easy, and you don't need to create a new race or anything like that; simply edit the Khajiit race data in TES5 Edit and change the "Male Height" and "Female Height" to suit your tastes. 1.0 is the standard Imperial (human) scale, though you can set it a bit higher if you want Khajiit to be taller, i.e. 1.03 to be as tall as Nords or 1.08 for High Elves.

Okay, I downloaded TES5Edit. Where can I find the parameter?

32 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Okay, I downloaded TES5Edit. Where can I find the parameter?

Make sure to select all your mods when loading the program, and then find this:

TES5Edit_1.png

Do the same for the vampire version (KhajiitRaceVampire) so they match. Make sure to edit the rightmost column so you edit the last plugin that touches the race and it doesn't get overwritten by any other mod that loads after it; in my case that's "YiffyAgeImperious.esp" but chances are you will have a different mod there.

On 24. 3. 2018 at 8:24 PM, Blaze69 said:

Make sure to select all your mods when loading the program, and then find this:

TES5Edit_1.png

Do the same for the vampire version (KhajiitRaceVampire) so they match. Make sure to edit the rightmost column so you edit the last plugin that touches the race and it doesn't get overwritten by any other mod that loads after it; in my case that's "YiffyAgeImperious.esp" but chances are you will have a different mod there.

Thanks, but I'm doing something wrong.

wtf.png

3 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Thanks, but I'm doing something wrong.

Either you are missing a master file, or you have a file loading before its master (which causes TES5Edit to crash even if the game doesn't).

You should check some TES5 Edit tutorials, I'm sure there are some of those around; it will come in handy not only for this specific edit but for any other change you may want to make on other mods/plugins :classic_shy:.

48 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Either you are missing a master file, or you have a file loading before its master (which causes TES5Edit to crash even if the game doesn't).

You should check some TES5 Edit tutorials, I'm sure there are some of those around; it will come in handy not only for this specific edit but for any other change you may want to make on other mods/plugins :classic_shy:.

I've got it, I went a little bit different way, but with the same result. I modified one mod that changed the innate ability of the khajiit race, I changed the height and it works :smiley:

Thanks so much for helping :classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Megumin. said:

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a couple of posts somewhere about Khajiit overhaul being added into the All-in-one animated pussy mod by HeroedeLeyenda. Was this true or am I just going crazy? 

Not completely true, but you did see something similar to that.

The post was about me offering to let my models be taken over once there are low poly versions, but nothing was finalized or even talked about in depth. Due to certain reqirements and limitations, that is no longer a thing for Khajiit Overhaul as it would still rely on the human body and has to keep vanilla seams. Because of that, nothing special really needs to be done (like HDT) besides seam fixes to custom bodies.

Nothing special can be done without custom seams, a new skeleton, and new animations. A majority of those can only be done for Skyrim with an old bugy outdated version of 3DS Max + plugins, which I won't do. Something I'm only doing with new versions of Maya and MotionBuilder for UE4, which sadly can't be ported to Skyrim.

A new cat anthro model will be made, but will be exclusive to an Unreal Engine project. Although, I may port the new hands and feet to Skyrim (which will still have a skeleton morph limitation).

However, may still be true for my human model, but depends on wether I decide to release it as a recource, or by other means. This will probably be finished within a month or 2 with a 12.5k quad goal (less excluding the head), but even longer for a release as I think over how to go about it and tweak it for Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Fliiper said:

Im curious, How did you learn Zbrush? your models are p damn good

??? Just a good amount of practice and some YouTube videos for basic functionality. Also, Photoshop for creating alpha maps to use as a brush (such as fur) in ZBrush. For topology, I use Maya's Quad Draw function which has a tedious learning curve for certain patterns to get curves in the right spot.

On 4/23/2018 at 6:20 AM, NightroModzz said:

??? Just a good amount of practice and some YouTube videos for basic functionality. Also, Photoshop for creating alpha maps to use as a brush (such as fur) in ZBrush. For topology, I use Maya's Quad Draw function which has a tedious learning curve for certain patterns to get curves in the right spot.

I was actually wondering how you make fur look good in skyrim lel, Thanks for the info

So the dragon race changed to a simple lizard race?And any updates you guys wanna say, also the ff15 bahamut looks awesome btw , hope we can able to play as it

3 minutes ago, D C said:

So the dragon race changed to a simple lizard race?

AFAIK there wasn't any actual planned dragon race, just a mention about maybe doing something with dragons. Nightro may or may not end up working on it, but that would be entirely up to him and at no point I recall him guaranteeing it would be made.

3 minutes ago, D C said:

also the ff15 bahamut looks awesome btw , hope we can able to play as it

Only did some quick googling, but I really don't know what that is supposed to be. The entries from other FF games make it look kinda like a dragon or something, but the FFXV version you mention looks more like a human(oid) wearing a tacky anime-style dragon themed armor. So I don't really know what your point is.

13 hours ago, D C said:

So the dragon race changed to a simple lizard race?

That was there since the beginning of this thread, and have made no posts in the main thread about a dragon race yet.

13 hours ago, D C said:

any updates you guys wanna say

No. My free time has been halved for a little over a month now, and currently have been struggling with new shoulder topology on my low poly human model for the past 4 days. more specifically, the 3 deltoids, the crease between the bicep and tricep on the armpit with out it shifting to the back when smoothing the topology, and the pectoralis minor that elongates (is not the slope for the under boob, but looks like it) and has another somewhat bulky muscle next to the anterior deltoid which you can see in the picture.

Spoiler

15 Best Upper Body Strength Training Exercises For Women

All of which needs even loops (no intersecting criss-crossing loops) for easy LODs, and good topology flow for animation. It's very frustrating

Here is a tip for anyone wanting to make really good topology; start off making the joints, feet and hands individually first, then base the limb connections on those.

13 hours ago, D C said:

also the ff15 bahamut looks awesome btw , hope we can able to play as it

That would be cool, but it's not gonna be me who makes it happen.

On Wed May 02 2018 at 12:44 AM, Blaze69 said:

AFAIK there wasn't any actual planned dragon race, just a mention about maybe doing something with dragons. Nightro may or may not end up working on it, but that would be entirely up to him and at no point I recall him guaranteeing it would be made.

Only did some quick googling, but I really don't know what that is supposed to be. The entries from other FF games make it look kinda like a dragon or something, but the FFXV version you mention looks more like a human(oid) wearing a tacky anime-style dragon themed armor. So I don't really know what your point is.

OK, and what about the dark souls 1 dragon form? Remember

12 hours ago, D C said:

OK, and what about the dark souls 1 dragon form? Remember

I think I remember that, but don't remember commenting on it. No, I'm likely to do my own design when I get to it. I've always been good at drawing reptilians more than anything else when I was a kid, just never practiced anthromorphic ones.

Go for what you're great at, as little anthro as possible would be the coolest anyways.  Whenever of course.  I no longer hold hope that that'll be available in Skyrim, but frankly it'd be great to have a cool playable lizardman in anything.

26 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, how difficult it would be to create neck for Khajiiti race the same as have human race ?

I hate bad neck connection with visible seams and a long neck that bends unnaturally :classic_confused:

New weights, new animations, and maybe lower the head which will shorten the neck, then morph the skeleton to match.

It's likely to be a decent amount of work, but can also just be the sneaking animation, and or weighting on the neck.

Well, that's only what I think, but others should give their opinion.