Nothing was happening, no events triggering, but I noticed I had NPC distance tweaks in my load order which cuts back on npc talking to my pc, and eachother as a whole. I disabled it and started a new game and will see if it was culprit.

It shouldn't be. The quests are triggered when you enter certain areas at certain times after certain vanilla quests are finished.

Did the configuration and introduction message boxes show up?

Riverwood towards Sleeping Giant during daytime (after talking to Alvor/ Gerdur in Before The Storm)
Whiteun middle district near the Gray-Mane / Battle-Born houses after midnight
Haelga's Bunkhouse any time
Jovarskr Basement after you became a werewolf (After the quest The Silver Hand)

I think, reading some of the Riverwood questions, that my problem might be a result of not doing things right.

I went to Helgen and got the dragon leaving but skipped the cave and told Sven about the dragon and got the "talk to the jarl" option.

I tried talking to the principals after the first scene outside the Inn, but then failed my persuade checks, I think, but then they did not show up afterward.  Headed to Whiterun, got a pop up about the kidnapping, but everyone's back in Riverwood doing the normal things with no extra dialog options.

I also had a few of them at Friend or better already (not on a fresh game, exactly, but I hadn't been to Helgen yet).

Niiiice first release. Scenarios are plausible and fit well in Skyrim. Dialogue looks good, typos and punctuation mishaps I noticed were very few. It's quite impressive how the mod caters to both submissive and dominant tastes. Those "character definition" text boxes that popped up on first load made me appreciate the thought put into this even more. That right there is some next level shit, yo.

With the praise out of the way, I can nag, err, bring up a few points worth further attention.

Most of these are heavily tied into or even locked behind vanilla quests. Working as intended, perhaps, but it also means fewer people will see the goods. Thieves' Guild I could grudgingly do, just this once, but Companions... hell no.

Infamy calculations based on number of partners is iffy in some cases. For example, my character had done her share of dungeon delving and occasionally fallen prey to the depredations of Skyrim's various villains. These carnal interactions took place in distant dungeons, mouldy mines and so forth, and now the good people of Skyrim are all "omg ur such a ho" because of those mishaps. I think it would be better to add the parameters to the choice boxes instead.

While the dream sequences are clever, what with summoning a past partner, they're also highly crashy. My game would go apeshit maybe 90% of the time when the dream partner was being dismissed. The voyeurs are a nice touch.

Your documentation cheat sheet info stuff sucks sweaty donkey nuts, sorry to say. If I'm checking the docs to find out what variable I need to set to which value to get a dialogue option to show, I don't want to find coy "you should do this and that vanilla quest, tee hee, it might do something somewhere" style hints. Also, 300 kb .pdf with a few lines of text, all split into different files... bandwidth waste. Maybe roll them up into one file and divide that into fluffy hints and hard info sections.

Hunted

Didn't do it. Anything that requires becoming a werewolf is an automatic NO. Just a personal quirk; a red light, if you will.

Forbidden Love

I can appreciate the effort toward gradual, realistic progress... but waiting for stuff to happen is not something I enjoy in games. Waiting for nightfall or morning I get, for those time-specific happenings. But "wait X number of days, because relationship" while wondering if I should be doing something, going somewhere, being at some place or if I'm just plain doing it wrong or it got bugged somehow is irksome rather than entertaining. I get the sense this one is about Jon and Olfina and the PC doesn't really get used or abused much if at all. Prolly just not my cuppa.

Behind Bars

Would be 1000% better if I could do this without joining Thieves' Guild. Brynjolf could be talked to in the market, Maven would need to be convinced instead of the guildies... hell, maybe Brynjolf could have some outrageous demands for someone who isn't a guild member.

Blacksmith & Drunkard

Easily my favorite of the four. It's simple yet complex and has personal involvement for the PC. The best part? Options. I loved the plot twist with Embry's less than faithful caper, as well as being on the receiving end of blackmail at the end if things went that way.

Unfortunately, bugs were encountered. Alvor didn't get killed when I paid the 1000 gold, he just strolled back home past next midnight. There was no way to solve the "confront the couple and decide what to do" objective, no matter what I chose (aside from gutting Embry). I poked at stuff in TESedit and apparently there's a (Love) dialogue option for Embry's conversation, which didn't show up. Guess I needed to fuck him more? Or less? Or get him a teddy bear? This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to find in the documentation.

All in all, this makes me anticipate more. Thanks for sharing!

I think, reading some of the Riverwood questions, that my problem might be a result of not doing things right.

I went to Helgen and got the dragon leaving but skipped the cave and told Sven about the dragon and got the "talk to the jarl" option.

I tried talking to the principals after the first scene outside the Inn, but then failed my persuade checks, I think, but then they did not show up afterward.  Headed to Whiterun, got a pop up about the kidnapping, but everyone's back in Riverwood doing the normal things with no extra dialog options.

I also had a few of them at Friend or better already (not on a fresh game, exactly, but I hadn't been to Helgen yet).

Two ways to progress the quest is give Embry a drink, then talk to him inside Sleeping Giant Inn. Or talk to Dorthe.

I also think it would be better if Behind Bars don't require the PC to join the guild, for role-playing purposes. Talking with one of the members or bringing her to the Ragged Flagon should be enough in my opinion.

Regarding Forbidden Love:

I visited Solitude and Jon and Olfina are just standing facing each other upstairs in the Winking Skeever. It just passed one day though, but I wasn't sure if that was a scene that bugged. How many days should I wait if that's the case for something to happen?

Also, I had a bug with the Blacksmith and the Drunkard, since during the duel, Alvor couldn't kill Embry. He remained knocked down. I don't know if there is a mod I use that makes him essential though. I used the console and then I killed him for Alvor, who was stuck in a stance position. Then the quest advanced and Alvor acted liked he killed Embry and went to prison like it was intended. Probably my fault for messing this up, but for the record, when I slept, Embry resurrected and appeared before me (we were lovers), then I loaded a previous save and continued and he didn't appear when I slept. However, when everything was done, and Alvor came back with me, I fast travel to Riverwood and Embry appeared again, and Alvor unsheathed his axe and went to kill him, who was essential again. Lol

By the way, after bringing Alvor Back, the quest clears from my journal like it was complete. I left Sigrid in the Guard barracks (Alvor witnessed her) and she didn't come back yet (just one day passed). Is there any content left? I saw people talking about blackmailing her but I think my character is too pure for that.

Blacksmith & Drunkard

Easily my favorite of the four. It's simple yet complex and has personal involvement for the PC. The best part? Options. I loved the plot twist with Embry's less than faithful caper, as well as being on the receiving end of blackmail at the end if things went that way.

Unfortunately, bugs were encountered. Alvor didn't get killed when I paid the 1000 gold, he just strolled back home past next midnight. There was no way to solve the "confront the couple and decide what to do" objective, no matter what I chose (aside from gutting Embry). I poked at stuff in TESedit and apparently there's a (Love) dialogue option for Embry's conversation, which didn't show up. Guess I needed to fuck him more? Or less? Or get him a teddy bear? This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to find in the documentation.

All in all, this makes me anticipate more. Thanks for sharing!

Love related to the emotional attachment mechanic, increasing gradually with sex based on your character's preference selected at the start of the mod.

Confront the couple is completed by talking to Alvor.

I also think it would be better if Behind Bars don't require the PC to join the guild, for role-playing purposes. Talking with one of the members or bringing her to the Ragged Flagon should be enough in my opinion.

Regarding Forbidden Love:

I visited Solitude and Jon and Olfina are just standing facing each other upstairs in the Winking Skeever. It just passed one day though, but I wasn't sure if that was a scene that bugged. How many days should I wait if that's the case for something to happen?

Also, I had a bug with the Blacksmith and the Drunkard, since during the duel, Alvor couldn't kill Embry. He remained knocked down. I don't know if there is a mod I use that makes him essential though. I used the console and then I killed him for Alvor, who was stuck in a stance position. Then the quest advanced and Alvor acted liked he killed Embry and went to prison like it was intended. Probably my fault for messing this up, but for the record, when I slept, Embry resurrected and appeared before me (we were lovers), then I loaded a previous save and continued and he didn't appear when I slept. However, when everything was done, and Alvor came back with me, I fast travel to Riverwood and Embry appeared again, and Alvor unsheathed his axe and went to kill him, who was essential again. Lol

By the way, after bringing Alvor Back, the quest clears from my journal like it was complete. I left Sigrid in the Guard barracks (Alvor witnessed her) and she didn't come back yet (just one day passed). Is there any content left? I saw people talking about blackmailing her but I think my character is too pure for that.

The Riverwood quest reached an end there. Sigrid will be back spending the rest of her days depressed in the Inn eventually.

Embry banging you in your sleep is part of the wet dream mechanic. But maybe a mod that you have that make him essential then stops him from disappearing after our dream.

Forbidden Love: 3 days then talk to Nazir in Dark Brotherhood or 10 days and walk into Winking Skeevers.

In the meantime, if you enter Winking Skeevers after midnight, you'll catch the couple consummate their love though.

Two ways to progress the quest is give Embry a drink, then talk to him inside Sleeping Giant Inn. Or talk to Dorthe.

Are you saying it should still work? I did get the objectives to find out more about Alvor and Sigrid's past but I'm thinking if I'm supposed to find Dorthe in White River Watch and she isn't that something broke.

You'd mentioned to another person to do the CW quest enough that Hadvar left the house, but if he never got there, would that screw things up?

I can buy the drunk a drink and see what happens though.

Greetings,

I've only been able to do a little bit so far as I don't have any characters who're very far along but I am looking forward to exploring more. That said, there're a couple of things I wanted to ask about, and a couple of requests/ideas for the future:

-foremost, it would be great if there were an Initialize button in the MCM instead of it being automatic because in a new game you are stuck with virginity and no murders regardless of the trajectory you plan for the character (it takes time and effort to become a sociopath-prostitute etc after all). Yes, this can be done now by just not activating the mod in my manager, but I wouldn't be a good lazy-demanding-consumer-of-other-peoples'-work if I didn't at least ask. ;)

-how does masturbation work into the calculations? I've done characters in the past who were very, self-sufficient let's call it, in that regard, so I was just wondering

I said I had several, but the more I think about it the more I think that I just need to give things a bit more time and see what happens first.

Anyway, been looking forward to this, so I'm going to go play some more now.

Thanks!

Are you saying it should still work? I did get the objectives to find out more about Alvor and Sigrid's past but I'm thinking if I'm supposed to find Dorthe in White River Watch and she isn't that something broke.

You'd mentioned to another person to do the CW quest enough that Hadvar left the house, but if he never got there, would that screw things up?

I can buy the drunk a drink and see what happens though.

The stuff you read is not relevant to your current stage of the quest yet, they're much later. It should still work.

Greetings,

I've only been able to do a little bit so far as I don't have any characters who're very far along but I am looking forward to exploring more. That said, there're a couple of things I wanted to ask about, and a couple of requests/ideas for the future:

-foremost, it would be great if there were an Initialize button in the MCM instead of it being automatic because in a new game you are stuck with virginity and no murders regardless of the trajectory you plan for the character (it takes time and effort to become a sociopath-prostitute etc after all). Yes, this can be done now by just not activating the mod in my manager, but I wouldn't be a good lazy-demanding-consumer-of-other-peoples'-work if I didn't at least ask. ;)

-how does masturbation work into the calculations? I've done characters in the past who were very, self-sufficient let's call it, in that regard, so I was just wondering

I said I had several, but the more I think about it the more I think that I just need to give things a bit more time and see what happens first.

Anyway, been looking forward to this, so I'm going to go play some more now.

Thanks!

you can set your parameters to change your character's personality using the cheat codes I uploaded

After your character goes without sex for 24 game hours, you'll either masturbate or get a wet dream (imagine sex with someone)

Thanks for the support, vinfamy! I really appreciate your work for this community. Another gem added to your collection of mods with Dovahkiin's Infamy. Already one of the best adult quest mods I experienced. Looking forward to see more content. :)

but i have run into a problem no matter what i try i can't seem to get nazir to talk to me, i waited the three days 

Are both Olfina and Jon in Solitude?

Do you mean that Nazir doesn't talk to you at all? Or are the vanilla dialogues still available for him, just not the one for this mod?

but i have run into a problem no matter what i try i can't seem to get nazir to talk to me, i waited the three days 

Do you mean that Nazir doesn't talk to you at all? Or are the vanilla dialogues still available for him, just not the one for this mod?

yes both are in solitude down stairs in the pub using the evil path

and the vanilla dialogues are available, im the listener of the brotherhood don't know if that will affect it

sorry don't know how to do spoiler tags

yes both are in solitude down stairs in the pub using the evil path

and the vanilla dialogues are available, im the listener of the brotherhood don't know if that will affect it

sorry don't know how to do spoiler tags

To use spoiler tags, just wrap your text around {spoiler} text {/spoiler} (replacing {} with [] )

Maybe try waiting another day.

The dialogue option that should appear is "What is this unusual contract"? (He will greet you with "I have an interesting contract if you're interested") 

Or for an alternative path, wait 10 days (I don't suggest you actually wait, just go play the game and come back to the quest later)

Regarding the Blacksmith and the Drunkard:

How do I courtship Alvor? During my first gameplay I didn't see the opportunity. And is it possible to have him and Embry as lovers?

Tell him about Embry's plot/ affair so that he kill him and gets imprisoned. Then take Sigrid to Whiterun with you, make her fuck the guard captain, go pick Alvor up from prison, then instead of going back to Riverwood, make the detour to the barrack so that Alvor gets to watch.

From here if you're perverted (or evil, can't remember now), you can make him break with Sigrid and be with you instead.

Or if memory serves, you can also kill both Embry and Sigrid in the house (require high Sadism to kill Sigrid too), then tell Alvor about the affair.

Hi, I have been waiting for this mod and im happy its finally here. I got two questions, I saw some death threats in screenshots. Does this mod kill people? And if yes,does it have an influence on the main/side story? The second question is, if I will update this mod (which I 100% will do), does the progress resets and you have to do everything again?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have been waiting for this mod and im happy its finally here. I got two questions, I saw some death threats in screenshots. Does this mod kill people? And if yes,does it have an influence on the main/side story? The second question is, if I will update this mod (which I 100% will do), does the progress resets and you have to do everything again?

Thanks in advance

In certain paths depending on certain decisions you make, some minor NPCs may be killed for dramatic effect in the story. They won't affect any quests as they're quite minor + I'm pretty sure just use the console command resurrect or reset on them afterwards will return them to normal anyways

Once you're done with the first version, save and keep that save around. You should then be able to update when I release the second version and continue from there with your perversion, infamy and sadism stats in tact.

I gave this mod a try, only for some quests in Whiterun (related to Aela and J&O) and I had problems:

A1. At the end of the quest "Hunted" I didn't have a chance to "talk or kill" Aela but only to fight (and kill her who disappeared).

A2. In the same situation I was forced to kill Skjor's spirit (twice) and the quest went stuck at this time. No more Hircine's aspect, no more options.

A3. I advanced the quest using the "setstage ID 260" and the Quest completed, BUT, returning to Whiterun and Jorrvaskr I found Aela PERMANENTLY stuck into Werewolf form.

This is probably due to my "ESF Aela" mod that handles her to transform into werewolf when very low health.

B1. In the quest "Forbidden love" I choose to persuade J to follow his dream and go to Solitude.

B2. After two in-game days still I didn't see ANY dialogue related to this from O or ANY dialogue about Mikael and O.

B3. After three in-game days I found J stuck in the player's bedroom at the Wiking Skeever in Solitude and he doesn't have ANY dialogue or option about the Bard's College, Ildi or whatever other thing. Only the common standard dialogues like he was still in Whiterun. What's wrong?

A4. VERY VERY BAD --- After the end of the "Hunted" quest, Aela (Werewolf) NO LONGER has vanilla dialogues about the "Silver Hands Search & Destroy" quests., making in fact IMPOSSIBLE to complete the Companion line and making impossible to the Player to become Harbinger.

I gave this mod a try, only for some quests in Whiterun (related to Aela and J&O) and I had problems:

A1. At the end of the quest "Hunted" I didn't have a chance to "talk or kill" Aela but only to fight (and kill her who disappeared).

A2. In the same situation I was forced to kill Skjor's spirit (twice) and the quest went stuck at this time. No more Hircine's aspect, no more options.

A3. I advanced the quest using the "setstage ID 260" and the Quest completed, BUT, returning to Whiterun and Jorrvaskr I found Aela PERMANENTLY stuck into Werewolf form.

This is probably due to my "ESF Aela" mod that handles her to transform into werewolf when very low health.

B1. In the quest "Forbidden love" I choose to persuade J to follow his dream and go to Solitude.

B2. After two in-game days still I didn't see ANY dialogue related to this from O or ANY dialogue about Mikael and O.

B3. After three in-game days I found J stuck in the player's bedroom at the Wiking Skeever in Solitude and he doesn't have ANY dialogue or option about the Bard's College, Ildi or whatever other thing. Only the common standard dialogues like he was still in Whiterun. What's wrong?

A4. VERY VERY BAD --- After the end of the "Hunted" quest, Aela (Werewolf) NO LONGER has vanilla dialogues about the "Silver Hands Search & Destroy" quests., making in fact IMPOSSIBLE to complete the Companion line and making impossible to the Player to become Harbinger.

I think Hunted is probably broken because of ESF Aela changing her into a werewolf at low health. You're supposed to be able to spare her and open up an entire different path for the quest.

Werewolf doesn't talk so ...

Go into console, select her and then

setrace NordRace 

should return her to normal though

After three days passed, Olfina should have new dialogues now. So does Mikael.

Jon isn't stuck. He lives there now.

Hmmm ...

Not sure about the forced Werewolf form by ESF. Aela looses her vanilla dialogues about the Silver Hands "before" the last part of the Hunted quest starts, still in Jorrvaskr., and still with her in human form.

Btw, I have also the "Werewolf Mastery" mod that allows Werewolves to talk. Even with her in Werewolf form I can have almost all her vanilla dialogue lines, except the ones above.

Loving the mod so far.

Played through the Aela storyline so far, looking forward to it continuing.  I did run into issues with Aela not speaking after being incapacitated, but ended up getting her to start talking by messing around with Defeat's "knocked down" menu.  Eventually found tying her up, then whacking her with a shield caused her to enter a "knocked out" state, and reviving her from that stood her back up again and let me continue the dialogue.  I don't think I have many mods that specifically change Aela in my game, just Bjin Warmaidens, the Amorous Adventures quests and *possibly* Moonlight Tales (but I'm under the impression moonlight tales doesn't change non-PC werewolves).