11 hours ago, nordwithasword said:

Getting that dialogue option depends on you having talked to Hilde (the old lady in Riverwood) and asked her about Alvor/Sigrid/Embry until she tells you Embry wasn't a gentleman. So the things that would fuck it up are if you didn't do that, if Hilde is removed or affected by some other mod, or if Hilde was dead for other reasons before you started this quest.

I have spoken to Hilde and am getting the dialogue option to tell him he wasn't a gentleman but according to your walkthrough there is supposed to then be an option to say "(Kind) No, I'm not like her. I'll be with you. Let's rebuild your life together." which I am not getting.

Could this be somehow linked to the options at the beginning where I am asked whether I want shy or confident?

Edit: Got it to work this time. The differences between this time and the previous were: Failed first speech check with embyr so had to drink with him first, I spoke to only Hilde and noone else after witnessing the confrontation between Alvor and Embyr. if there is any further info you need please let me know.

13 hours ago, TauCetiGamma said:

I have spoken to Hilde and am getting the dialogue option to tell him he wasn't a gentleman but according to your walkthrough there is supposed to then be an option to say "(Kind) No, I'm not like her. I'll be with you. Let's rebuild your life together." which I am not getting.

Could this be somehow linked to the options at the beginning where I am asked whether I want shy or confident?

Edit: Got it to work this time. The differences between this time and the previous were: Failed first speech check with embyr so had to drink with him first, I spoke to only Hilde and noone else after witnessing the confrontation between Alvor and Embyr. if there is any further info you need please let me know.

Thanks for the info, I'll add this to the list of things to look into. It ought to give the Kind option as long as Sadism is anywhere below 50 and you talked to Hilde, which updates a variable on Embry. I can't find any other requirements or things that would interfere. I'll add the variable info to the walkthrough in case anybody else gets this problem and needs to set it manually.

Hey guys,

I know this doesn't sound related but I just want to make sure but bandits have stopped being aggressive towards me mid play through.

I tried many different things and finally I turned off Dovahkiin's Infamy and they started attacking me again.

Is there anything in this mod that could do something like this?

i have a problem where im in the scene where nelkir is possessed and they go through the whole flashback and all the guards are there and then everything stops and i cant talk to nelkir to progress the quest. Ive just walked around for 15 minutes and nothing happened i even still have the blurry outline on my screen from the flashback any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 9:25 PM, NikitaYF said:

i have a problem where im in the scene where nelkir is possessed and they go through the whole flashback and all the guards are there and then everything stops and i cant talk to nelkir to progress the quest. Ive just walked around for 15 minutes and nothing happened i even still have the blurry outline on my screen from the flashback any advice?

Hmm. You do still have the Ebony Blade, right? And you had it on you at the time? I can't think what else would make it fail to progress.

Just to check the basics - you saw the whole scene between Freyr, Hrongar and Lokir. And Nelkir and the Jarl are both in the room with you where the flashback happened. Right?

I've been a long time lurker here and this mod has thus far really impressed me even though it has its flaws as most do, while sexy scenes are all well and good I'll always prefer having a neat story to just more mindless rutting. I'm eager to see what else might be done to expand this mod given how much potential it has. I am currently intending to go through all of these quests as a gay man, and I've already noticed some bugs/dissapointments here and there, such as not being able to have sex with Mikael or Nazeem during Jarl's Wife or Cloud District even when the walkthrough suggests I should be able to (their respective dialogue options never showed up). Though with Nazeem I suspect it was because I was "Pure", while with Mikael it might be because i was "Evil" though the walkthrough didn't really specify either. Come to think of it, I haven't been able to fuck even a single male NPC thus far.

Can also confirm that the Cheats don't work for the Special Edition version, though I don't know if that is at all relevant. 

Hoping to court Hrongar so we'll see how that goes and I might report back here in the future if helpful, since my atypical playthrough might be of interest to anyone wanting to develop this mod further as it might reveal some bugs that most users might not stumble upon due to the nature of their preferences.

23 hours ago, SayukoEiren said:

Hunted: Mundus begins.  i give her food but nothing happens, what must i do wait ? or whats going on now ?  she only sleeps and have the normal menü for the normal campainen quest

Sorry I haven't got to the last 2 parts of Hunted in the walkthrough yet - they'll be up soon though. For this one, you have to give her food (anything will do), wait 8 hours, then repeat. If you repeat that sequence about 5 times it'll progress to the next stage. This is way too long and non-obvious, it's something I plan to change in the revision.

15 hours ago, Nja said:

I've been a long time lurker here and this mod has thus far really impressed me even though it has its flaws as most do, while sexy scenes are all well and good I'll always prefer having a neat story to just more mindless rutting. I'm eager to see what else might be done to expand this mod given how much potential it has. I am currently intending to go through all of these quests as a gay man, and I've already noticed some bugs/dissapointments here and there, such as not being able to have sex with Mikael or Nazeem during Jarl's Wife or Cloud District even when the walkthrough suggests I should be able to (their respective dialogue options never showed up). Though with Nazeem I suspect it was because I was "Pure", while with Mikael it might be because i was "Evil" though the walkthrough didn't really specify either. Come to think of it, I haven't been able to fuck even a single male NPC thus far.

Can also confirm that the Cheats don't work for the Special Edition version, though I don't know if that is at all relevant. 

Hoping to court Hrongar so we'll see how that goes and I might report back here in the future if helpful, since my atypical playthrough might be of interest to anyone wanting to develop this mod further as it might reveal some bugs that most users might not stumble upon due to the nature of their preferences.

EXCELLENT, I have been hoping someone would turn up who plays as a gay man. I am working on a revision and expansion of this mod and one of the things I am doing is adding equal-opportunity sex and romance for all possible combinations, including better customized dialogue in those areas.

Based on what I can see in the mod as it exists now, the options for sex with Mikael and Nazeem, and other male characters who are available for sex/romance throughout the mod, the sex/romance isn't SUPPOSED to be conditional on the gender of the PC, just on the kind/sadistic, pure or not, variables, and these are SUPPOSED to work the same regardless of gender. But I still need to look at this in more depth. I have played through all the quests multiple times with a female PC, trying all the straight and lesbian options, but only a few quests so far with a male PC, trying all the straight and gay options, so that's a thing I need to finish up soon too.

In The Jarl's Wife, I can't see anything in the code to indicate a gay male PC shouldn't be able to court/bang the two available male NPCs (for Baalgruff, the only requirement is that Irileth dies during the quest) so please let me know what your results are there. Also interested in knowing which NPCs in general would be the most desirable partners for a gay player when I add more possibilities/storylines.

I haven't done a lot more work on my revision recently as I've been in the process of moving house, but will be getting seriously back into it this month.

5 hours ago, nordwithasword said:

EXCELLENT, I have been hoping someone would turn up who plays as a gay man. I am working on a revision and expansion of this mod and one of the things I am doing is adding equal-opportunity sex and romance for all possible combinations, including better customized dialogue in those areas.

Based on what I can see in the mod as it exists now, the options for sex with Mikael and Nazeem, and other male characters who are available for sex/romance throughout the mod, the sex/romance isn't SUPPOSED to be conditional on the gender of the PC, just on the kind/sadistic, pure or not, variables, and these are SUPPOSED to work the same regardless of gender. But I still need to look at this in more depth. I have played through all the quests multiple times with a female PC, trying all the straight and lesbian options, but only a few quests so far with a male PC, trying all the straight and gay options, so that's a thing I need to finish up soon too.

In The Jarl's Wife, I can't see anything in the code to indicate a gay male PC shouldn't be able to court/bang the two available male NPCs (for Baalgruff, the only requirement is that Irileth dies during the quest) so please let me know what your results are there. Also interested in knowing which NPCs in general would be the most desirable partners for a gay player when I add more possibilities/storylines.

I haven't done a lot more work on my revision recently as I've been in the process of moving house, but will be getting seriously back into it this month.

Thanks for responding! So I've actually rushed through and completed The Jarl's Wife and by the end of it I was able to court and bang both of the available male NPCs without issue, so that part works as intended although during the Thalmor part I did notice that most of the NPCs referred to my muscular gay Nord warrior as a wench or girl, and generally use female descriptors all the while which of course kinda harms immersion cause there's obviously no way that they'd possibly mistake my Dragonborn for a woman. Thus far this is the least gender neutral the mod has been.

I am very happy to see that you're looking into expanding this mod cause its an amazing gem with tremendous amounts of potential. In regards to desirable partners for gay players, honestly, the stellar work done by modders sculpting the male body through Better Males and Schlongs of Skyrim have basically made every male character in all of Skyrim desirable, with the only real difference being in terms of their personality. I know that Farkas and Vilkas are particularly well liked, to the point that they featured prominently in the Isle of Mara mod.

As for more options and suggestions, in general the mod presents dozens of awesome possibilities when it comes to Male/Male content, usually in how the quests naturally progress, but it doesn't really deliver on them at all. Both Cloud District and Forbidden Love have plenty of such moments, for example when you walk in on the pair behind the stales in Forbidden Love you are given a LOT of options to bang the female character but the only thing you can get from the male character is 300 gold. It kinda made me question how difficult it would be to just copy-paste that part of the code into his dialogue, though I admit I know next to nothing about modding skyrim. Meanwhile, in Cloud District you are given the option to break up a marriage by giving love potions to the wife, but you cannot do the same for the husband, though obviously both would logically be effective narratively. 

I'd be happy to help out with this in any way that I can, though that'd only be dialogue at this point.

18 hours ago, Nja said:

Thanks for responding! So I've actually rushed through and completed The Jarl's Wife and by the end of it I was able to court and bang both of the available male NPCs without issue, so that part works as intended although during the Thalmor part I did notice that most of the NPCs referred to my muscular gay Nord warrior as a wench or girl, and generally use female descriptors all the while which of course kinda harms immersion cause there's obviously no way that they'd possibly mistake my Dragonborn for a woman. Thus far this is the least gender neutral the mod has been.

I am very happy to see that you're looking into expanding this mod cause its an amazing gem with tremendous amounts of potential. In regards to desirable partners for gay players, honestly, the stellar work done by modders sculpting the male body through Better Males and Schlongs of Skyrim have basically made every male character in all of Skyrim desirable, with the only real difference being in terms of their personality. I know that Farkas and Vilkas are particularly well liked, to the point that they featured prominently in the Isle of Mara mod.

As for more options and suggestions, in general the mod presents dozens of awesome possibilities when it comes to Male/Male content, usually in how the quests naturally progress, but it doesn't really deliver on them at all. Both Cloud District and Forbidden Love have plenty of such moments, for example when you walk in on the pair behind the stales in Forbidden Love you are given a LOT of options to bang the female character but the only thing you can get from the male character is 300 gold. It kinda made me question how difficult it would be to just copy-paste that part of the code into his dialogue, though I admit I know next to nothing about modding skyrim. Meanwhile, in Cloud District you are given the option to break up a marriage by giving love potions to the wife, but you cannot do the same for the husband, though obviously both would logically be effective narratively. 

I'd be happy to help out with this in any way that I can, though that'd only be dialogue at this point.

Brilliant, I'm glad to know that isn't a bug. So it's really just about storyline and dialogue improvements, and bringing in more opportunities, which ties in with what I already planned on. 

I already have done a lot of rewriting on the Thalmor Headquarters sequence and the revised dialogue is gender- and orientation-specific as well as lore-friendly. Pretty much all the dialogue in the mod is getting a complete overhaul while keeping the general storylines the same.

Those are good suggestions for additional male/male content. Thanks! Once I get to a later stage of the revision I will most likely be starting a new thread for it so I don't clutter up this one with discussion and feedback.

On 4/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, nordwithasword said:

Hmm. You do still have the Ebony Blade, right? And you had it on you at the time? I can't think what else would make it fail to progress.

Just to check the basics - you saw the whole scene between Freyr, Hrongar and Lokir. And Nelkir and the Jarl are both in the room with you where the flashback happened. Right?

yeah i have the blade equipped all the guards are standing in a corner hudled up and everyone is in the room. Still havent been able to progress anything. 

On 4/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, nordwithasword said:

Sorry I haven't got to the last 2 parts of Hunted in the walkthrough yet - they'll be up soon though. For this one, you have to give her food (anything will do), wait 8 hours, then repeat. If you repeat that sequence about 5 times it'll progress to the next stage. This is way too long and non-obvious, it's something I plan to change in the revision.

You don't have to wait 8 hours, time just progresses forward 8 hours everytime you give food or at least it did on my game

• 2 weeks later...

II have an issue with Haelga.  Ever since I led her to the jail and she was caught with Sibbi she has now become a permanent "follower"  and by that I mean follower in the sense that she just follows me everywhere now, though she doesn't have any follower dialogue to speak of and and future quests that involve her still function except a don't have to go and look for her since she is standing right behind me.  I tried every dialogue option she has yet she is still there.  I've reset playerfollower count, tried using EFF to reset her, add and removed her as a follower with EFF and even tried reclyeactor, and killing and resurrecting her.  She still follows.  Only way to "get rid" of her is to disable her or to use Manipulator and move her to Harem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm blocked in Nazeem cloud district quest. I'm after Ahlam leave him, i need to talk to Nazeem but because of a choice i do in another mod he refuses to speak to me again. Can i have the quest id and the stage so i can advance the quest?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 9:26 AM, akspyder said:

II have an issue with Haelga.  Ever since I led her to the jail and she was caught with Sibbi she has now become a permanent "follower"  and by that I mean follower in the sense that she just follows me everywhere now, though she doesn't have any follower dialogue to speak of and and future quests that involve her still function except a don't have to go and look for her since she is standing right behind me.  I tried every dialogue option she has yet she is still there.  I've reset playerfollower count, tried using EFF to reset her, add and removed her as a follower with EFF and even tried reclyeactor, and killing and resurrecting her.  She still follows.  Only way to "get rid" of her is to disable her or to use Manipulator and move her to Harem.

I have no idea if this will work, but the faction that this mod puts followers in is called DI_Follower_Faction and it looks like the ID for that faction is 0300293F. Try using removefromfaction 0300293F on Haelga and see if that does anything.

The other possibility is a global variable on Haelga that is updated to 61 when you start leading her to Sibbi. I don't actually think this has any impact on following, its purpose seems to be setting up the two options for what Svana does when she catches Haegla with Sibbi, but you never know. Try set DI_Global_Haelga to 60

On 5/1/2021 at 11:20 AM, Saryon8 said:

Hi

I'm blocked in Nazeem cloud district quest. I'm after Ahlam leave him, i need to talk to Nazeem but because of a choice i do in another mod he refuses to speak to me again. Can i have the quest id and the stage so i can advance the quest?

DI_Quest_Cloud and the stage where Nazeem talks to you after Ahlam leaves is 230, if you can't make that work then the next stage after that is 240 and involves going to talk to Wilmuth at the farm outside Whiterun.

On 5/10/2021 at 3:41 AM, nordwithasword said:

DI_Quest_Cloud and the stage where Nazeem talks to you after Ahlam leaves is 230, if you can't make that work then the next stage after that is 240 and involves going to talk to Wilmuth at the farm outside Whiterun.

Thanks. I already do the quest in a past play. Besides I want to thank those who created this mod, this quest with Nazeem is one of the best quest ever seen in a adult version of a RPG in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

About the quest "The Jarl's Wife"

I cant get any new dialogue with Jarl after I defeat Mephala.

The only dialogue I had is "What do you think about Freyr and Hrongar now?" and it wont "lead to a longer conversation".
(Also I dont have "You wanted to thank me for killing Metina?" option)

Already try to load old save but still doesnt work.

( I even load the save to "Hurry to Dragonsreach" part)

Any console or idea that can fix it?

Also I cant court Hrongar

He has the dialogue option, but wont do anything.  

Update: 

I try to dodge those Mephala possession Bullshit, so I teleport all quest target to me.

Also I set timescale to 2000

Now I can court Hrongar successively, and  "You wanted to thank me for killing Metina?" dialogue appears.

But still no longer conversation after "What do you think about Freyr and Hrongar now?". Still stop at Jarl talking about Nelkir.

Mean I still cant court Jarl or suggest him find a new wife.

Also Hrongar never attack in the last battle, all he does is running away.

Edited by jays86078
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, first time poster!

I CANNOT for the life of me get Hunted: Curpus to work. when we make it to Winterhold (Aela and I), we walk into the Candleharth and she just stays a werewolf, literally just stands there and won't give me the option to give her the food or anything. What can I do? I'm super stuck, and I want her to go back to her human form as I used to have her as a follower before the entire "Hunted" mission got triggered in the first place.

HELLLPPPP! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if anyone got there yet . but i got to the quest called the Hunting ground . it says to defend yourself against the avenging spirts . but there nothing like that in the cave at all. i am not sure what i am doing wrong . but not working for me at all .

• 1 month later...