Do some quests just stuck in your Quest journal or I just don't have the requirements to finish it yet.

For example, Nazeem's quest.

Spoiler

I have reached where I have to lure a giant into his new farm, after I did it, the quest journal just stuck there with "lure giant" complete mark.

Some other quests too, such as Uthgerd's, Forbidden Love

Spoiler

Already rescued Hulda. IDK what to do next, since the journal tells me nothing

After Jon and his lover moved to Solitude, IDK what to do next, since the journal tells me nothing

11 minutes ago, variaNTR said:

Do some quests just stuck in your Quest journal or I just don't have the requirements to finish it yet.

For example, Nazeem's quest.

Hide contents

I have reached where I have to lure a giant into his new farm, after I did it, the quest journal just stuck there with "lure giant" complete mark.

Some other quests too, such as Uthgerd's, Forbidden Love

Hide contents

Already rescued Hulda. IDK what to do next, since the journal tells me nothing

After Jon and his lover moved to Solitude, IDK what to do next, since the journal tells me nothing

On Nazeem, 

Spoiler

aggro The Giant making it hit nazeem. Use move to command near giant for nazeem if he's far. you can probably try with Uthgerd's quest as well The move to command.

1 hour ago, Vrosh said:

On Nazeem, 

Hide contents

aggro The Giant making it hit nazeem. Use move to command near giant for nazeem if he's far. you can probably try with Uthgerd's quest as well The move to command.

The giant needs to hit him then. Thanks, will try.

Also, would love a way to alter dialogue tho. Now I am running with everyone yelling Dragonborn/Dragonwhore thing everywhere, lol. (I guess it came from perversion infamy.)

Edited: Now I have found some workaround. I use the CK to edit dialogue relationship and priority so that these dialogue from DI doesn't happen too much (or not happen at all, since I got too many mods dealing with dialogue anyway.)

Edited by variaNTR

Jesus Christ, can someone tell me how to advance the "Talk you way into the Thalmor..." for the Jarl's Wife quest.

I'm at setstage 40 which is the last stage, but I can't advance past that.  After she asks where my pimp is, I can't answer and get inside.

I've tried everything from setstage to trying to use the console to start the next quest. Endquest doesn't work either.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:45 PM, variaNTR said:

The giant needs to hit him then. Thanks, will try.

Also, would love a way to alter dialogue tho. Now I am running with everyone yelling Dragonborn/Dragonwhore thing everywhere, lol. (I guess it came from perversion infamy.)

Edited: Now I have found some workaround. I use the CK to edit dialogue relationship and priority so that these dialogue from DI doesn't happen too much (or not happen at all, since I got too many mods dealing with dialogue anyway.)

walkthrough [help with the comments too]

Edited by Vrosh
On 8/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, mrtick said:

Jesus Christ, can someone tell me how to advance the "Talk you way into the Thalmor..." for the Jarl's Wife quest.

I'm at setstage 40 which is the last stage, but I can't advance past that.  After she asks where my pimp is, I can't answer and get inside.

I've tried everything from setstage to trying to use the console to start the next quest. Endquest doesn't work either.

Did you kill the pimp and prostitute? Walkthrough of quests is here.

Update on current revision status: yeah I'm still alive and still working on this. Other things took me away from this project for a while but I'm back onto it now. I know there are still a couple of quests to write up walkthroughs for, but I'm also heavily into the revision process and have done full rewrites of almost all dialogue (including greatly expanding the NPC comments so you don't hear the same ones all the time, and so they're more relevant to both what you've been doing in the quests and whether the NPC approves or disapproves of that). And I have started on fixing plot flow issues, the more obvious bugs, and immersion issues such not having gender- or orientation-specific dialogue branches. I have also started to plot out new quests, and start re-coding everything so there will be a new NPC questgiver in the game who acts as a central info point and your starting point for all the quests in the mod. Still no real timeline on when this is likely to be done, or when I'll have a beta version ready for anyone to try out, but I'm still doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, nordwithasword said:

Did you kill the pimp and prostitute?

Update on current revision status: yeah I'm still alive and still working on this. Other things took me away from this project for a while but I'm back onto it now. I know there are still a couple of quests to write up walkthroughs for, but I'm also heavily into the revision process and have done full rewrites of almost all dialogue (including greatly expanding the NPC comments so you don't hear the same ones all the time, and so they're more relevant to both what you've been doing in the quests and whether the NPC approves or disapproves of that). And I have started on fixing plot flow issues, the more obvious bugs, and immersion issues such not having gender- or orientation-specific dialogue branches. I have also started to plot out new quests, and start re-coding everything so there will be a new NPC questgiver in the game who acts as a central info point and your starting point for all the quests in the mod. Still no real timeline on when this is likely to be done, or when I'll have a beta version ready for anyone to try out, but I'm still doing it.

Sorry for my bad English.
I'm glad to hear that this mod is still going on.
I have the idea that this mod needs some "in-game hints", such as a blacksmith's quest, which allows NPCs to say something like "Do you want to know more? Why don't you ask their daughter" "I saw Embry sneaky wandering in their house at midnight".
Moreover, after choosing those "perverted routes", the girls will be more open.

Anyone got to or finish the third part of Aela's quest yet? (The Hunting Ground) Just got to it today and I must say that the previous two parts (Hunted and Hunted : Mundus) were really really long and it will be even longer in third part, lol

So just some recommendation here

1. Don't start it if you haven't finished Companion questline yet, because it would be a bit buggy. 

Spoiler

The first part will begin when Skjor died in Companion's quest, IIRC, but for the first part, it only just involves Aela. (For this I just use console command to teleport Aela, if she happened to be stuck or didn't go where she should have been, to where she should have been in questline, for example, the last quest where Aela should stick with you to purge Kodlak's spirit.)

2. Not really good for people who don't want to play as a werewolf in a long run.

Spoiler

After the ending of the first part, I chose to spared Aela and flee with her to Windhelm, then in the inn you and Aela will be forced to transform into werewolves, and you will need to make a run from Windhelm to The Lover Stone (Yes, it is very far, and you will face with many hostiles along the way.)

After you reach the lover stone and talk to Hircine, you will need to do three small quests (not that small tho) for Hircine in order to recover all people you have killed (during the fleeing from far east (Windhelm) to far west (Lover Stone), recover Aela and resurrect Skjor.

These tasks including

1) Kill "numbers" enemies to trade with lives you have killed during your fleeing. 

2) Kill 10 Vigilant of Stendarr to trade with Aela live.

3) Kill Emperor Titus Mede II to trade with Skjor live.

All of the above tasks must be done when you are in werewolf form, that's why I said it is not that good quest if you don't want to play as a werewolf. (me, for one, also I haven't started Dark Brotherhoold questline yet, so it would be a very long run.

So...

1) If you already finished Companion quest and already cured yourself, just ask Aela to turn you back to werewolf to be able to complete the quest. (If you already leave them from the cave then I have no idea on how to get back to them normally without using console command.

(IDK if you choose to kill Aela, I guess the quest would just ended there, or the third part would be entirely different?)

2. During the "small" quests for Hircine, I believe that Aela will be in the cave until you finish it. (Not a problem tho if you have already finished Companion questline.)

Right now I just finished killing "numbers" enemies to trade with other lives I have killed during fleeing, and have a long way to achieve, killing 10 vigilants and an Emperor!!! (Also I don't see anyway to go back to Hircine and Aela, I have tried to go near Lover Stone but nothing happens tho, I guess maybe I will need to complete other killing quests first, will update.)

Edited by variaNTR
On 8/27/2021 at 7:20 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

Am I suggested to play this mod on a new save? 

I had installed it in mid playthrough, in my older save that I already stopped playing it. (but it was very early, just finished Dragon Rising, wandering in Whiterun) All seemed to work fine for me, for example, the Riverwood quest that would normally begin instantly when you reach Riverwood also worked fine for my save, when I travel from Whiterun back to Riverwood.

Edited by variaNTR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is but you'll have to dig through the pages unless it was added to the walkthrough or something.
Vinfamy posted it back when the mod wasn't abandoned so I think you'll find it on the first 10-20 pages.

Edited by Valgo

Very annoying bug with Bjartar.  After making her a lover she gets stuck in a loop of forcegreeting you to tell her about the armor she "made" for you.  Each time it happens you get a new piece of armor.  As soon as you tab out of the dialogue she forcegreets you again, and again.  In between forcegreets she continues with her vanilla dialogue complaining about "you Imperial sons of horkers".

Dying in the Thalmor Headquarters corrupts your most recent save file.  Since there are way too many Thalmor in the Headquarters considering how small it is (how tf are you supposed to do this stealthily if there are always 2-3 on every floor?), you're going to die a lot.  Bjartar is no help whatsoever, and you cannot give her any equipment.

Some scripted events never start without console commands.

The writing in places is superior to Amorous Adventures, not that it's much of an accomplishment, but at least Amorous Adventures had detailed walkthroughs for each quest.  I get that you want it to be immersive, but either debug your damn quests or provide walkthroughs so we can do it for you.

You can talk and talk about how immersive your quests are but at the end of the day, if they are too buggy to be completed blind without a guide (which you did not provide), then that's something you need to fix.  Having read some of these guides, there is a lot of promising stuff here, but some serious work needs to be done.

At the very least, provide an MCM menu for the player configurations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 4:25 AM, nordwithasword said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blacksmith and the Drunkard: Quick Tips

Scroll further down for the full quest walkthrough. This section just summarizes how to bang whichever NPC you're interested in.

If you want to court/fuck Embry

Reveal hidden contents

At the beginning, when you get the quest objective "Learn more about Alvor's marriage," ask Hilde questions (the old woman NPC in Riverwood) before you talk to Embry again. The information you get from Hilde will give you the conversational option with Embry that leads to courtship. Then talk to Embry, become friends with him by giving him a drink, and keep talking to him until he tells you how Sigrid broke his heart.

You can make two possible responses to this:

• "That's horrible what she did." If you have high perversion, this leads to being able to flirt with Embry and have sex with him once. If you have low perversion, he will just thank you.
  • "You can't fool me, Embry. You were no gentleman." This option will only be available if your Sadism is below 50 and you talked to Hilde. Choose this option if you want courtship. Follow the new conversational path it will start, until you get the option to say "No, I'm not like her. I'll be with you. Let's rebuild your life together." POSSIBLE BUG: One person has reported they got this option, but after choosing it, it didn't lead to any more dialogue. I have not figured this out yet, but if it happens, try any of these: reset your Sadism in the console to below 50, buy Emby a drink again for friendship, and/or set this variable in the console: set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Embry to 1 which is what he should have been updated to after you talked to Hilde.

If you want to court/fuck Sigrid

Reveal hidden contents

First, you need to make sure Alvor stays alive throughout the quest, so don't give Embry any money.

Then, when you get to the part of the quest where you discover Embry and Sigrid having sex, you can follow either of these paths:

• Blackmail option: Talk to Sigrid and choose the option "Cheating whore, I'll tell Alvor about this." This will only be an option if you have high perversion.
  • Courtship option: Leave Embry alive, and tell Alvor about the affair. Alvor will kill Embry, and he will be arrested and imprisoned. Don't try to free Alvor. Talk to Sigrid and convince her that Alvor asked you to take care of her and Dorthe. You can still do this even if you already did the blackmail option.

If you want to court/fuck Alvor

Reveal hidden contents

First, you need to make sure Alvor stays alive throughout the quest, so don't give Embry any money.

Then, when you get to the part of the quest where you discover Embry and Sigrid having sex, you can follow either of these paths:

• Kill Embry. (If you have high sadism, you can also kill Sigrid, but this won't change the outcome.) Then tell Alvor about the affair.
  • Or, leave both Embry and Sigrid alive, then tell Alvor about the affair. Alvor will kill Embry, and he will be arrested and imprisoned. Take Sigrid to Whiterun with you, and make her fuck the guard captain in return for releasing Alvor. Then, pick up Alvor from prison, and go with him straight to the guard barracks to watch Sigrid fucking the captain. If you have high perversion or sadism (not sure which is needed) you can now make Alvor break up with Sigrid and be with you instead.

If you want to court/fuck both Embry and Alvor in turn

Reveal hidden contents

1. Don't talk to Sigrid about Dorthe, until after you have followed the quick tips above for courting Embry.

3. Once you're in a relationship with Embry, don't give him any money at any point.

4. Then you can continue with the rest of the quest, and follow the quick tips for courting Alvor after Embry is dead.

Additional sex path: have sex with the female blacksmith

Reveal hidden contents

Do Sigrid's side quest to bring a female blacksmith of your choice to visit Riverwood and prove women can be successful blacksmiths. After completing this side quest, if you have high perversion, you will get this option to thank the female blacksmith"(Perverted) How about me giving you a more personal thank you?"

She will have three possible reactions:

• If you are the Dragonborn: "Well, you're the Dragonborn after all. Who am I to turn you down?"
  • If you are her friend: "Well, I do like you a lot. Let's do it!"
  • Refusal: "I'm flattered, but my heart belongs to someone else."

Additional sex path: get blackmailed for sex by either Sven or Faendal

Reveal hidden contents

Before starting this quest, complete the vanilla quest "The Lovely Letters." Then, during this quest, kill Embry when you find him in bed with Sigrid. Whichever suitor did not end up with Camilla in "The Lovely Letters" will now be able to blackmail you.

Walkthrough: The Blacksmith and the Drunkard

See also the Quick Tips section directly above for details on how to bang whichever NPCs you're interested in.

This quest has a ton of possible branches and not all of them give you any guidance about what you're supposed to do next. I think I got them documented correctly here, but I probably missed some.

Part 1: getting started

Reveal hidden contents

Prerequisites: Do the vanilla quest "Before the Storm" at least as far as getting the quest objective to talk to the Jarl of Whiterun.

NPCs required: Sigrid, Alvor, Embry, Dorthe, Adrienne Avenicci (can potentially be replaced by another female blacksmith), Hilde (perhaps not essential, but without her you will miss out on various options), Commander Caius or Captain Sinmir (whichever one of them is currently guard captain in Whiterun). If any of these are dead in the vanilla game, the quest will get stuck at the stage just before the one where they are needed. Try reloading an earlier-stage save, resurrect that person using the console, and you should be able to proceed.

Optional: If you have completed the vanilla quest "The Lovely Letters" (Camilla's love triangle with Sven and Faendal), the suitor who did not end up with Camilla will be able to blackmail you for sex during this quest.

Optional, for the sake of a bug fix: Complete the vanilla quest "The Jagged Crown" on either the Imperial or Stormcloak side. This will get rid of Hadvar from a stage in this quest where he sometimes breaks it.

To start: Walk down the street in Riverwood during the daytime. The quest will begin when you get near The Sleeping Giant Inn, with a scene and conversation between Sigrid and Embry.

1. Witness what's happening.
Stay until the whole scene finishes. Embry flirts with Sigrid. Sigrid's husband Alvor will eventually come running over angrily with an axe, threatening Embry, and the scene indicates there is some messy history between these three characters.

2. Learn more about Alvor's marriage.
To get the most options later, talk to the uninvolved NPCs in Riverwood first, then talk to Sigrid and Alvor, then talk to Embry.

• Sigrid has two questions available if you talk to her before Embry: "How did you meet Alvor?" and "Why was Alvor so angry?" Note: If you want the option later in the quest to fuck both Alvor and Embry, do not talk to Sigrid about Dorthe yet. See quick tips above.
  • Alvor has two questions available if you talk to him before Embry: "How did you meet Sigrid?" and "Why were you so angry?"
  • There are at least 8 NPCs in Riverwood you can ask. Camilla Valerius, Lucan Valerius, Faendal, Sven, Hod, Hilde, and Orgnar will all have the same two questions available: "Is Embry always drunk?" and "What do you know about Alvor and Sigrid?" They will all tell you various answers, but the only one whose answers will add more options later is Hilde (her information will give you one new option later, which is necessary if you want courtship with Embry).
  • Talk to Embry while he is inside the inn: "(Persuade) I think you should leave Sigrid alone. She's a married woman."

If you cannot persuade Embry, he will reply "Get out of my way, stranger!" Try his other option and offer him a drink (if you have the SexLab Solutions mod installed, drinking will be replaced with sex, which works just as well in this case). After this you will be his friend. Talk to him again and you will see a new option: "Hey, drinking buddy, I brought you fine alcohol today!"

A message will now pop up, saying you spend time with Embry for a few evenings and find he is quite charming, but he dodges any talk about Sigrid.
Now talk to Embry again, to persuade him to leave Sigrid alone. He will tell you that Sigrid used to be his lover, but she broke his heart by marrying Alvor for his money instead.

You have two possible responses to him:

• "That's horrible what she did." If you have high perversion, this leads to being able to flirt with Embry and have sex with him once. If you have low perversion he will just thank you. Then you can move to the next step of the quest.
  • "You can't fool me, Embry. You were no gentleman." This will only be an option if you talked to Hilde. Follow the new conversational path it will start, until you get the option to say "(Kind) No, I'm not like her. I'll be with you. Let's rebuild your life together." This allows you to start the courtship path with Embry. If you take this option, he will promise to get his old job back and start saving up for a house, and the conversation will end. The next time you talk to him (either immediately or later) you will get the option to lend him money, which starts another branch of the quest, so don't do that just yet until you have read further in the walkthrough and are sure you want to move along with this branch. POSSIBLE BUG: One person has reported they got the "You were no gentleman" option, but after choosing it, it didn't lead to any more dialogue. I have not figured this out yet, but if it happens, try any of these: reset your Sadism in the console to below 50, buy Emby a drink again for friendship, and/or set this variable in the console: set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Embry to 1 which is what he should have been updated to after you talked to Hilde.

After reaching this point, stop talking to Embry and go do the following things, if any of them appeal to you:

• Go talk to Sigrid now, and you may get new options to tell her you're available if she ever feels adventurous again (I think this always leads to a rejection but I'm not sure about that).
  • Go talk to Dorthe to start the blacksmith plotline (described in Part 3 of this walkthrough).
  • Check to see if Hadvar is still hanging out inside Sigrid's house. If he is, take a bit of time to start the vanilla Civil War quest (on either side) and complete the second quest in that storyline, "The Jagged Crown." This will get rid of Hadvar from the house, which prevents a bug later.

Part 2: only available if you started courting Embry

Reveal hidden contents

3. Help your lover Embry get his life back together.
The next time you talk to him, Embry will want 1000 septims to buy a house for the two of you. If you have done everything else you want to do (see part 1 of this walkthrough, above), go ahead and give him the money now. But if you want to do the blacksmith side quest, wait until you have done part 3 of this walkthrough below, then give him the money after that.

After you give Embry the money, you have two choices depending on whether or not you want Alvor to die, because Embry will secretly use the money to hire thugs to kill Alvor,

• If you're okay with this happening, just continue with the quest.
  • To prevent Alvor's death, pickpocket Embry right after Alvor says he will travel to Whiterun the next morning. You will see a note in Embry's inventory. Read the note and warn Alvor before he leaves. This means you will NOT be able to do the affair part of the plot, because Alvor will kill Embry and you will skip straight to part 5 of this walkthrough.

Part 3: get Alvor and Dorthe to go on a trip to Whiterun

Reveal hidden contents

If Alvor has not killed Embry, your next step to move on with any path in the quest is to get Alvor and Dorthe out of town so you can catch Embry and Sigrid having their affair. Here's how you do that.

Talk to Dorthe (there is no quest objective for this). "You want to become a blacksmith when you grow up?" She says yes, and her father approves, but her mother does not. You have two possible responses:

• "Your mama is right. You should act more ladylike and grow up to be a good wife."
  • "Your papa is right. You would make a fine blacksmith."

If you pick the second one, you will get some more conversation, then offer to talk to her mother about it.

Now talk to Sigrid. "(Persuade) You should let Dorthe pursue her dream." If your persuasion is high enough, you will convince Sigrid immediately to let Dorthe be a blacksmith, and you can move on to the next stage. Otherwise, you get this side quest before you can move on:

SIDE QUEST, IF REQUIRED TO PERSUADE SIGRID:

If you can't persuade Sigrid, you need to bring a female blacksmith to visit Riverwood, so Sigrid will see that women can be successful blacksmiths. You will not get any notification or quest objective for this, the mod just makes you guess that you need to do it.

It seems like you should be able to bring any of the three female blacksmiths in the game. It definitely works with Adrienne Avenicci, I have not confirmed the other two. A female blacksmith will agree to come with you if you are the Dragonborn, or if she is already your friend. If neither of these is the case, you may have to do a favor (any vanilla quest she has available) so she will be your friend. Possible blacksmiths with friendship quests available:

• Adrienne Avenicci in Whiterun. This will probably be quickest. If she will not come with you, ask if she needs any help, get her quest "Greatsword for a Great Man" to deliver a sword to Balgruuf, do that, and she should now agree.
  • Gharol in Dushnikh Yal. Gain friendship by doing her quest "Gharol's Message" to deliver a sword to Lash in Karthwasten.
  • Ghorza gra-Bagol in Markarth. Gain friendship by doingher quest "Skilled Apprenticeship" to bring her a copy of a book she wants, Last Scabbard of Akatosh.

Bring your chosen blacksmith to Riverwood and talk to Sigrid.  The two of them will have a conversation and the blacksmith will convince Sigrid. When they're done, talk to the blacksmith again to thank her. If your perversion is high enough, you will get an option to thank her with sex, if not, she will just go home.

Now talk to Dorthe again until her new conversation options end, with you saying you will help her meet Eorlund Graymane.

Now talk to Alvor and persuade him to take Dorthe on a trip to see Eorlund Graymane. He will say they will set out early the next morning.

You will get a "Completed: The Blacksmith and the Drunkard" quest notification but the quest is not actually completed. It will start up again when you take some actions described in the next part of this walkthrough.

IMPORTANT: If you DON'T want Alvor to die, your next move should be pickpocketing Embry before Alvor leaves in the morning, and reading the note you will find in his inventory. This note is generated when Alvor says he will go to Whiterun, so Embry won't have it before that.

Part 4: the plot, the affair, and rescuing Dorthe

Reveal hidden contents

Once you know that Alvor and Dorthe plan to travel to Whiterun, you have some more branching choices to re-start the quest.

• Embry will now have a note in his inventory called "Gold Received." This note is generated when Alvor says he will go to Whiterun. If you pickpocket Embry and read this note between the time Alvor says he will go and the time Alvor actually leaves, you will learn about Embry's plot and will get the quest objective to warn Alvor.
  • If you talk to Embry after Alvor says he will go to Whiterun, it is possible he will confess his plot to you without needing to pickpocket the note. This also gives you the quest objective to warn Alvor. I am not sure what conditions are required for this to happen, but some people have reported it.
  • If you don't read the note and Embry doesn't confess to you spontaneously, Alvor and Dorthe will leave for Whiterun at 6 a.m. the morning after Alvor tells you he will go. Once they go, wait that whole day and then look for Embry at night. If Embry is not inside the inn around midnight, he has gone to Sigrid's house and you can enter and catch them together.

5. Warn Alvor about Embry's plot
If/when you get this quest objective, you have two choices:

• Tell Alvor about the plot before he leaves for Whiterun. This means Alvor will kill Embry, get arrested, and the quest will skip straight to part 5 of this walkthrough, to rescue Alvor. You won't get to see the affair part of the quest.
  • If you don't warn Alvor in time, he will be killed on the way to Whiterun and Dorthe will be kidnapped. (You cannot catch up with them and prevent this. The only way to prevent it is by warning Alvor before he leaves.) In this case, the next step of the quest is to catch Sigrid and Embry having an affair.

IF ALVOR AND DORTHE WENT TO WHITERUN

Just wait around for a day. At some point during the day you will get a courier arriving with an inheritance letter announcing that Alvor is dead and he left you some money. However, this seems to be part of the vanilla game that is just automatically triggered by Alvor being dead, and it doesn't advance anything in the quest. Nobody else will behave any differently or know about Alvor being dead.

You will not be able to trigger the rescue quest until you "officially" find out about Embry's assassination plan, either by Embry confessing to you spontaneously, or by reading the note Embry is carrying called "Gold Received," which shows that he has paid bandits to attack Alvor and Dorthe along their journey. If you didn't pickpocket Embry and read the note earlier, you can do that now, or you can wait for Embry and Sigrid to have their affair and then do it after that, or kill Embry during that event and loot it off his body, etc. Basically nothing will happen along the road to Whiterun until you read Embry's "Gold Received" note or hear about the plan from Embry himself.

After this condition has been met, you will confusingly get a quest objective saying again "Warn Alvor about Embry's plot." This will happen even if you already know he is dead. Now you can go and walk from Riverwood to Whiterun along the road. When you get about halfway there, you will get a quest notification that you failed to warn Alvor, he is dead, and Dorthe has been kidnapped.

• If you rescue Dorthe from the bandits now and bring her back to Riverwood, she will end up back in her mother's house, the affair will not happen, and nobody will say anything more about Alvor or act like anything has happened. The quest will pretty much just fizzle out and you won't get anything else to do, and no sign that it has been completed.
  • If you still want to do the affair part of the quest: forget about rescuing Dorthe and just go back to Riverwood and do the affair quest. You can still rescue Dorthe afterwards.

CATCH EMBRY AND SIGRID HAVING AN AFFAIR

For this to happen, Alvor and Dorthe must have left for Riverwood. Wait until midnight after they are gone, and enter Sigrid's house (it will be unlocked, which is a good indicator that it's the right time to go in), where you should find her and Embry having sex.

Bug: If they are not having sex but just standing around, it is probably because Hadvar is still living in the house. You can fix this by going back a few steps to an earlier save and getting rid of Hadvar somehow - either move him to another location outside the house using console commands, or you will have to complete the vanilla Civil War quest "The Jagged Crown" on either the Imperial or Stormcloak side, because Hadvar moves into Sleeping Giant Inn after that quest.

6. Confront the couple and decide what to do.
You need to talk to both Embry and Sigrid. If you don't talk to both of them while you're still in the house, there is a good chance that your future options just end here and you never move on to complete the quest. 
Some people have said it's possible for Alvor to still be alive at this stage, but I haven't been able to find that branch yet. If he is still alive in your game, these appear to be the options:

• If you want to blackmail Sigrid for sex, you will get an option to do this now, if you have high perversion. Choose "Cheating whore, I'll tell Alvor about this."
  • Do whatever you like with the cheating couple, then tell Alvor afterward. He will kill Embry, then a few different paths are possible, including ones where you end up in a relationship with either Alvor or Sigrid (or the "kind" ending where Alvor and Sigrid get back together).

If Alvor is dead when you catch Embry and Sigrid, these appear to be the options:

• If you're in a relationship with Embry, you can choose to forgive him. This means he will stay with you, blackmail Sigrid for sex, and you will both end up being Embry's fuck toys and will have a few threesome scenes. The quest will not officially complete, but hey, now you're in a relationship and also have a submissive third person involved.
  • If you decide to kill Embry, Sigrid will help and you may have some options with her afterward.
  • If you kill Embry and you have previously done the vanilla quest "The Lovely Letters," Sven or Faendal will show up to blackmail you for sex from now on.
  • If you let Embry and Sigrid go without doing any of the above, nothing really happens and the quest will never complete.
  • You still won't get any options to officially realize Alvor is dead or do the rescue quest until you read the note Embry is carrying, so either loot it off his body if you killed him, or pickpocket him after you let him go. Read the section just above, "IF ALVOR AND DORTHE WENT TO WHITERUN" for how to proceed with the rescue quest.

If you follow any paths here that result in Alvor killing Embry, move on to part 5 of this walkthrough. Otherwise you're done and the quest just fizzles out.

Part 5: (if Alvor kills Embry) rescuing Alvor

Reveal hidden contents

You won't get this far if Alvor was already dead when you caught Embry and Sigrid together.

If Alvor kills Embry at any part of the quest, there will be a scene in which he decides to do the honorable thing, turns himself in to the guards, and goes off to prison in Whiterun.

Talk to Sigrid and you should have two options:

• "(Persuade) You heard Alvor. I'm supposed to take care of you and Dorthe now." She may accept or reject this offer. If she accepts, she'll give you a key and you will move in with her. Now you're in a relationship with Sigrid and you will just abandon Alvor to his fate. You won't get any quest completion update.
  • "We need to get Alvor released! Let's go to Whiterun!"

If you go to Whiterun with Sigrid, talk to any guard there, and he will end up telling you to talk to the guard captain.

Talk to the captain, who is either Commander Caius or Captain Sinmir depending on which Civil War faction rules Whiterun. He will not want to release Alvor unless you have something really good to exchange for Alvor's freedom.

• If you are a virgin, you can offer your virginity.
  • You may get an option to bribe him with a very large amount of money.
  • Otherwise, he will notice Sigrid and start a conversation that will end in his obvious interest in her. Then you can talk to Sigrid and persuade her to use her body to win Alvor's release.

If you go with the Sigrid/Guard Captain sex option, you won't get a quest update, just go to Dragonsreach dungeons now, and you will find Alvor free there. Talk to him and tell him it's time to go home. Now you have a few options.

If you're being nice, just fast travel with him back to Riverwood and the quest will complete. Sigrid will make her own way back there after a few days.

Or take him to the Whiterun guard barracks (behind the Bannered Mare) where you will find every guard in Whiterun standing around naked and Sigrid fucking the whole lot of them. Alvor will ask what's going on, and you can choose two possible responses:

• "(Evil/Perverted) I wanted to show you the truth. Your wife is a whore." He will leave her, and you can offer to be with him instead. He will agree and give you the key to his house. Travel back to Riverwood and the quest completes. You are now in a relationship with Alvor.
  • "She sacrificed her body for your freedom." This is the "kind" ending for Alvor and Sigrid to end up back together. He will continue to love Sigrid but will leave the barracks so he doesn't have to watch. Travel back to Riverwood and the quest completes.

Reveal hidden contents

I believe this is only possible if you are a member of the Thieves Guild. Sapphire is located in or outside the Bee & Barb Inn in Riften when you first meet her; if you complete the vanilla quest "Stabilized" to resolve the debt between her and Shadr, she immediately moves to the Thieves Guild Cistern room, which you can only access by being a member. You also need to talk to Vipir the Fleet, who is only found in the Cistern.

The quest starts when you can ask Sapphire "So, will you tell me your real name?" and then have her continue the conversation long enough that you get the new option "Something had to make you this angry." If you get this far, she will tell you her story, until you get the quest objective to ask about her love life.

I think the level of friendship needed to get these options is to have done "Stabilized" and also be a Thieves Guild member. I did not get the options just from doing "Stabilized" on its own.

1. Ask Sapphire about her current love life.

"You must attract a lot of male attention." She does, but says the only one she is interested in is Vipir the Fleet. Continue the conversation until you get the quest objective to talk to Vipir.

2. Talk to Vipir.

He is in the Cistern. Ask him "You're Sapphire's admirer?" and then continue the conversation as far as it will go. This will end with him offering to race you to the Riften Fishery. He will run off immediately. Run after him and make your own way to the Fishery. It doesn't matter whether or not you win the race; he will say he's impressed, and is now willing to talk more.

"Will you listen to my advice about Sapphire now?" He will listen.

"She had traumatic experiences with sex. You should treat her with care instead." He realizes you are right, and asks for ideas about gifts to give her.

"I think her name might be a clue." He agrees, and asks for your help to bring Sapphire a gift of sapphires.

3. Collect 5 sapphires for Vipir by pickpocketing the wealthy of Riften.

Get 5 sapphires (just ordinary ones, not Flawless). Although Vipir's instructions are to pickpocket them, really he won't care how you get them. All the wealthy people in Riften will now be carrying one for you to pickpocket. Even with low pickpocket skill, it is fairly easy to get them from Wylandriah (wait until she is in her room in Mistveil Keep with the door closed so nobody else sees), Nura Snow-Shod (while she is praying at the statue near the Cistern graveyard entrance), and Hemming Black-Briar (go into Black-Briar Manor during the day while he is alone in there). If you can't pickpocket enough sapphires, you can just buy them or get them somewhere else in the world in all the normal ways.

4. Return to Vipir.

"I got you the 5 sapphires."

5. Follow Vipir.

He will run off and do a rather sweet romantic scene with Sapphire.

6. Talk to Vipir again.

"You see, it's not so bad being sweet and gentle for a change." He will thank you, and say that he and Sapphire will support you in allowing Svidi to stay.

English is not my native language. I use Google to translate, which is a supplement to the story of The Blacksmith and the Drunkard The option "You can't fool me, Embry. You were no gentleman." in  system is initialized.

When you did not choose to be biased towards males or bisexuals, you might only choose a sexual orientation towards female characters. Because there are no more dialogues, the Part 2 option of Embry to buy a house cannot be triggered (if your inventory does not have gold coins greater than or equal to 1000, this option will not appear)
Embry’s inability to buy a house means that Dragonborn will not give him 1,000 gold coins (even you know that Alvor and Dorthe plan to travel to Whiterun, "Gold Received" will not appear in Embry’s inventory), without "Gold Received" Can't trigger Alvor will be killed on the way to Whiterun and Dorthe will be kidnapped.

Don't get "Gold Received" through the console and reading it will cause an error. If you want to trigger the kidnapping, you must become lovers with Embry! Just because a sexual orientation affects the branch of the story, this mod is really crazy!

CATCH EMBRY AND SIGRID HAVING AN AFFAIR.You and Embry are lovers. There will be three options: "I choose to forgive you, but I never want to see your face again." Now all you can do is steal "Gold Received." and read to save Dorthe and return to riverwood and you're done Task (I found a BUG. If you choose the first option and use the console "kill" to kill Embry, and then talk to SIGRID,

you will find that Alvor killed Embry, and there will be a branch to WHITERUN rescue and The option to persuade SIGRID to raise mother and daughter) (If you persuade SIGRID to complete the task directly, this is a BUG ending. Embry killed Alvor, Dragonborn killed Embry,

Dorthe will always be in a kidnapping state. If you don’t save her , There will only be SIGRID in the house. There are no husbands and children. And it is still a lover, holy shittttt), the second "I want you to die" triggers the battle to kill Embry to get "Gold Received." The ending is the same as the first choice. Three "I forgive you" 3P sexlab,steal Gold Received. Read to save Dorthe. Embry will be able to be sex, but Sigrid will not. I do not know why

Edited by as5685009
  • 5 weeks later...

So I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've already cured my lycanthropy. But somehow I'm supposed to kill in Beast Form. Aela is stuck in the hunting grounds. HTF am I supposed to accomplish this? Will the mod trigger an option to mighty morphe or do I need to trigger beast mode? So fucking confused lol
EDIT: I ended up accomplishing this through the console command but I think this is an oversight that should be looked at. 

Edited by MANCUB121
  • 2 weeks later...

I can share a bit in case someone needs to find the info (playing as a male PC on a save where all major questlines was finished prior to installing the mod)

Related to Aela's 2nd and 3rd quest:

Spoiler
  • During the 2nd part of Aela's quests where you had to travel to the Lover's stone while on werewolf form, kill at least 1 person along the way. I heard there was a bug which stops progress in the 3rd part if you don't kill at all. 
  • Part 3 of Aela's quests requires you to kill a certain number of people while in werewolf form in exchange of the souls of Aela, Skjor, and the people you killed while travelling. One of which requires you to kill the Emperor. On my playthrough I already killed him as part of the Dark Brotherhood questline but this mod places a clone in the Katariah. Just go back there and kill the clone to accomplish one of the objectives.
  • There is 1 Vigilant of Stendarr in every inn you go for the other objective requiring you to kill 10 Vigilants
  • Didn't test it myself but I think using the Ring of Hircine to carry out the kills might be a feasible workaround if you have already cured your lycanthropy. 
  • Once you finished all 3 misc quests related to the 3rd Aela quest, it just completes itself and you'll find Skjor and Aela back in Jorrvaskr. Much like the other completed quests, you'll find the couple having sex at night

I'm still trying to see if the Forbidden Love quest continues after completing the 2nd evil branch with Mikael as the walkthrough (at the time of writing this post) don't have details atm. I also experienced the glitch where there was no dialogue with Embry after choosing the "No gentleman" option despite changing the Sadism stat to less than 50 or even 0. 

Update 12/23/21: It seems that Olfina will move to Solitude but you won't be able to interact her anymore. Same with Jon who is also in Solitude. 

I also managed to fix my run for the Blacksmith quest. Previously, I started the Dorthe blacksmith quest prior to speaking to Embry which may have caused the issue as Alvor didn't have any dialogue to go to Whiterun afterwards. What I did was use "set di_quest_blacksmith_embry to 0" so that it would refresh the dialogue options of everyone in Riverwood, spoke to Embry while Perversion is set below 50, then start the Dorthe blacksmith quest. May had to use a few "moveto player" commands to proceed as at some point Sigrid didn't have the option to follow me to Whiterun. 

Edited by Rischeliu
incorrect information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did Uthgerds quest but ever since then Hulda has refused to return to the tavern so i always have to use the console to get her there but she immediately leaves and goes to Jorrvaskr, i cant kill her so that Ysolda takes over either even with removing her essential status with the console because the mod is somehow blocking this, the same goes for Skulvar. Is there any fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any idea on how to turn off the alcohol effects? they're cool but they last forever I have to wait like 3 hours in-game lol I know there's an option when the mod starts up but I didn't know the effect lasted so long when I enabled them, and there's no MCM :(