Hi Vinfamy! This mod is great. There's only one real issue I have and that's the wet dream sequences. Any chance of an MCM menu where you could disable it? Another suggestion is to perhaps transport the player to another location for the dream sequences as I've had Alvor have sex with my character in sequences every night even when I'm in Windhelm or out in the middle of nowhere with campfire. And he often doesn't disappear and has to walk back.

Hi Vinfamy! This mod is great. There's only one real issue I have and that's the wet dream sequences. Any chance of an MCM menu where you could disable it? Another suggestion is to perhaps transport the player to another location for the dream sequences as I've had Alvor have sex with my character in sequences every night even when I'm in Windhelm or out in the middle of nowhere with campfire. And he often doesn't disappear and has to walk back.

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare

This mod is great and I know a lot of work went into it so I hate to ask, but I have pretty specific interests and not a lot of time lately to play Skyrim.

Could someone post of short description/list of all quests where PC can be blackmailed for sex or forced to have sex?

I think there's some major problems as Jon was all over the place and there was a wedding in Riften but no one was there. I just got rid of the mod, think there's conflicts of some sort with something. May be Immersive Citizens?

I think there's some major problems as Jon was all over the place and there was a wedding in Riften but no one was there. I just got rid of the mod, think there's conflicts of some sort with something. May be Immersive Citizens?

Most certainly. Immersive Citizens are notorious for having loads of sandbox packages at 100 priority not caring a thing about compatibility.  

Oh dear that sounds bad...I also have Immersive Citizens in my load order and i can concur that the target NPCs are acting kinda wonky...like for example they will do the chores assigned to them by IC instead of doing the quest of Infamy...

gonna uninstall IC then...

Do any of you know if this is the case with the Lite version of Immersive Citizens as well as the Full version? The author of IC claims the Lite version is "compatible with everything."

Cant get behind bars to start is their any prerequirements that you need to do?

Unbound completed I think.

If you use the no-requirement patch, then none. Just walk inside Haelga's Bunkhouse.

Cant get behind bars to start is their any prerequirements that you need to do?

Unbound completed I think.

If you use the no-requirement patch, then none. Just walk inside Haelga's Bunkhouse.

Added the patch but nothing happens when I walk into the bunkhouse.

Do you already decided the NPCs you'll add for next update? :)

Not yet. Apart from continuing Aela's quest.

I'll probably continue to finish up Whiterun, so Jarl Balgruuf perhaps.

sorry to bring this up again

I've waited three days after Jon and olfina go to solitude, still nothing from Nazir. I've tried fully completing the quest, tried different branches and progressed to different points in the DB questline. The 10 day scene works fine

can't remember what stage this is now so that you can use console. The dialogue should be "What's this unusual contract?"

In any case, that path is actually not that different from the path with the 10 day scene, only change is it's you doing the killing yourself and making some money out of it.

If I may suggest, the BIGGEST improvement for this mod-like-a-little-DLC would be a MCM page in which the user could toggle on/off every single quest.

This will safe every single user who could have some conflicting and/or un-relating mods. (For example the high custom Aela from ESFAela by Dreamkings, or Amorous Adventures and so on.). We will able to choose which quest we "can" and we wish to follow.

In fact:

- I found that Delvin and Vekel quests are (I think) impossible to start if the Player is already Guild Master (so Brynjolf accepts Sv.... without problems).

- At some levels and with some enchanted armors and weapons (like I am acutally), is ABSOLUTELY impossible to safe Aela in the Hunt Quest. (One hit - one kill, almost).

- For users who have the Mod Werewolf Mastery and/or "One with Nature" it is possible to have wewwolves not hostile. In that case the above quest becomes "ridicolous".

- For users who have mods like Wildcat Combat, Violence or similar is also too much difficult or to much easy in some combat parts of your mod.

- In Sibbi - Svana quests I needed to fisically remove ALL the beds in the Riften Jail except the one of Sibbi himself, because if not the two ALWAYS went to a bed behind a locked door resulting in them being stuck afterwards.

- What about if I already destroyed the Dark Brotherhood (as I ALWAYS do in my games)?

"Personal Tastes"  discussion:

- Urgh! Forbidden Love option that ends with Olfina killed is  ... bleah! One of the very few good looking girls in the game.

- Double Urgh!  Erdi is really really really ugly! How is possible for Jon while we have Antea or Aria or, much better, Lisette in Solitude?

- Never thought that Sapphire is the ONLY ONE female who lives together with seven ugly and horny males?  OMG!!

Ok, ok. I admit that I am a nympho and I like to be fucked by almost everything "human" around but ... I'm discreet, I do it always in private places or out of sight.

So, how the hell everyone knows that I "should" be a perverted and insults me even if I just SAVED THE ENTIRE WORLD BY KILLING ALDUIN?

Finally, don't take this negatively, please. I appreciate your work, your big efforts, your creativity.

Ok, ok. I admit that I am a nympho and I like to be fucked by almost everything "human" around but ... I'm discreet, I do it always in private places or out of sight.

So, how the hell everyone knows that I "should" be a perverted and insults me even if I just SAVED THE ENTIRE WORLD BY KILLING ALDUIN?

Honestly, doesn't matter how secretly you do things, people talk and what you do in the dark always comes out in the light, doesn't really matter who you are or what you've done, so I figure the insults and such would make perfect sense. I don't hear them or experience them in my game lol my character only sleeps with one person at the moment but! Yea, that was my thoughts on it. 

-C

If I may suggest, the BIGGEST improvement for this mod-like-a-little-DLC would be a MCM page in which the user could toggle on/off every single quest.

This will safe every single user who could have some conflicting and/or un-relating mods. (For example the high custom Aela from ESFAela by Dreamkings, or Amorous Adventures and so on.). We will able to choose which quest we "can" and we wish to follow.

Now, that right there is a good idea. I suport this suggestion. Is it doable, Vinfamy?

Do you already decided the NPCs you'll add for next update? :)

Not yet. Apart from continuing Aela's quest.

I'll probably continue to finish up Whiterun, so Jarl Balgruuf perhaps.

And Embry, right?

...right?

Whiterun, yes. A lot of possibilities.

Amren and Saffir (two Redguards): the poor wife is always alone while the idiot walks day and night into a circle aroud the Cloud District.

Ahlam (wife of the worst, ugly, brain damaged, supponent and stupid guy in the whole Skyrim) already hates her husband, so ...

Irileth (Jarl Balgruuf's housecarl) is "clearly" in secret love with the Jarl.

Belethor has the great wish to "sell his sister"? Well, maybe someone could sell him, instead!

Arcadia fakes that you are ill only to sell you her potions? Maybe someone could force her to drink a "super lust potion" and then she will get fucked from a dozen of guys?

Ysolda confessed that she likes a lot Mikael. Some interesting developments?

Ulfbert (Adrienne Avenicci's husband) left his wife alone in the late evening and night. What could do a poor abandoned wife, then?

About Nazeem: I'm pretty sure he is in secret love with Heimskr (the annoying Talos priest). :D  :D  :D

Brenuin will do "evevrything" for Argonian Ale or money? Very useful "resource" for a lot of blackmails.

And so on ...

Hi Vinfamy,

Are there any requirements for upgrading from v1 to v1.01?

And does the new patch work with v1?

Cheers,

Ted

There shouldn't be. Although 1.01 only adds two minor big fixes, not really new content

Greetings,

Small issue

I got the option to follow delvin but he went into the rat way vaults and disappeared completely, I can't find him anywhere, any hint as to where he has gone?

Thanks!

-C

there should be a marker on him as a misc quest. 

He went to behind Riften Stables

In the quest Behind Bars, how do I side with Healga in the beginning when the quest says to help either her or Svana?

Ive been trying to go through these posts but could not find anything, apologies if this has been answered already.

Thanks in advance, and an awesome mod.

Keep up the good work

EDIT: I of course talked to Helga about getting Svana to give up herself and she said something about Sibbi that he was the only one she might sleep with. I tried talking to Sibbi and anyone else I saw but saw no new dialogue, I have done the quest about Sibbis ex, am part of thieves guild and all those things in the hint folder.

In the quest Behind Bars, how do I side with Healga in the beginning when the quest says to help either her or Svana?

Ive been trying to go through these posts but could not find anything, apologies if this has been answered already.

Thanks in advance, and an awesome mod.

Keep up the good work

EDIT: I of course talked to Helga about getting Svana to give up herself and she said something about Sibbi that he was the only one she might sleep with. I tried talking to Sibbi and anyone else I saw but saw no new dialogue, I have done the quest about Sibbis ex, am part of thieves guild and all those things in the hint folder.

Talk to Svana after Haelga. It's not much of path though, it will follow into the Sibbi decision as you won't succeed in charming Svana yourself no matter what.

So, I had an idea for Behind Bars. The whole point of Haelga's side is to get Svana to either a) fall out of love with Sibbi and realize she's being naive about love, or b ) just getting her to love having sex. It honestly doesn't matter how you do it, so I got to thinking. What if, as an evil option, when you talk to Tythis to get him to stop harassing Svana, instead of getting him to stop for the time being, tell him to go somewhere secluded either in or around Riften, and then go back to Svana, and when you come back from talking with Sibbi(delivering the love letter), instead of telling her that he loved the letter, just tell her that he broke out and wants to see her and then take her to Tythis. Then a conversation ensues where she realizes she's been tricked, Tythis rapes her, and that completes Behind Bars because that Dark Elf dick was too good. Or maybe have something with Madesi(I think someone mentioned something about him stalking her, but I have yet to come across that part of the mod.) where, rather than stopping him from stocking her, hang back and watch as he grabs her and then rapes her. Or perhaps both he AND Tythis are waiting in that secluded spot and gangbang her. You could use Beggar's Row or even the Ratway since it has a bed or two in it. Just gotta clean the enemies out of it first.

It just seemed like a wasted story opportunity for Tythis to wait until you completed the quest to have sex with her, when he's clearly sexually obsessed with her to the point that he constantly sexually harasses her. And Madesi is also obsessed with her to boot. There are plenty of guys in the Bunkhouse or who visit the Bunkhouse and have some sort of sexual desire for Svana.

Of course, one other thing you could do I guess is tell Tythis, Madesi, and maybe a few other guys that stay at the Bunkhouse to go down into the basement, and then you ask Svana to fetch something from the basement, she goes down there, then gets fucked. It's a secluded space that no one normally goes into, and it isn't like Haelga cares how you get the job done.

I'm trying to do the Blacksmith quest in Riverwood and I've gotten to the part where I'm supposed to find Embry and Sigrid having sex. I wait until midnight, watch Embry enter her house, but then when I enter they're just standing there doing nothing. I've tried waiting another hour and then re-entering but still nothing.