somehow my quest got bugged out in the black smith quest, when i manage to send alvor and dorthe away, alvor did not get killed by the bandits and dorthe didn't get kidnapped. And i also followed Embry to Sigrid's house after midnight, but they just simply stand there and nothing else happens.

Alvor doesn't get killed in most of the paths of the quest

Hadvar being around will prevent the affair. You need to get rid of him first with the first few civil war quests.

I have a question.  I was doing the blacksmith quest and got into a conversation with Embry after spending time with him in the tavern drinking the night before, he was telling me about the past when the game froze on me mid convo.  When I relaunched and loaded the save right before I started talking to him I'm no longer getting the option for that dialogue tree.  Is there a way to get back to that option or is it now lost to me until my next playthrough?

Any thoughts on this one? 

somehow my quest got bugged out in the black smith quest, when i manage to send alvor and dorthe away, alvor did not get killed by the bandits and dorthe didn't get kidnapped. And i also followed Embry to Sigrid's house after midnight, but they just simply stand there and nothing else happens.

Alvor doesn't get killed in most of the paths of the quest

Hadvar being around will prevent the affair. You need to get rid of him first with the first few civil war quests.

Thanks for the reply Vinfamy , you made a great mod and brought a lot of fun into a lonely guy's pathetic life. 

Turns out it wasn't Hadvar(I chose Ralof over him, he never got to survive Helgen), i think some other mods intervenes with it. I changed the mod order, moving it to the last then and the problem got solved. 

I have been spending so much time on this mod, it was the most fun i've ever had, i enjoy the evil path so much i think my mind is slowly drifting into the insanity.

Anyways,4 things i really have to know, i've spend tens of hours trying to get them. But Ive always been doing the evil route as a male PC, which was probably the reason of my failure.

1.how do you blackmail Sigrid into ur sex slave as a male PC? Also how do you get Alvor killed? I've tried to tell him Embry wooed his wife, and sometimes embry manage to kill him in the scene, but if that happen everything just stuck there and nothing comes up afterwards. 

2.how do you trigger the dialogue to help Mikale get Olfina? I have tried almost everything except for doing the pure/kind path.

3. i heard its possible to help sibi blackbriar to find his ex-wife, but each time i try to talk to sibbi alone it always triggers the svana scene, after which i was asked to warn lynly.

Is it still possible to continue the quest if i sell lynly out? cuz if i do everything just simply gets stuck and the thieves guild/ingun quest cannot be triggered anymore.

Last but not least, i would really appreciate if you can tell me the list of female characters u can blackmail/corrupt/rape as male PC

This Mod is amazing! Totally recommend it. 

Now if there was a MCM menu option to quit the Dreams, or reduce its frequency or only to trigger when 80% Arousal. That would be Perfect.  

Just a question though.

Is there any walkthrough the blacksmith and the drunkard quest? Is there any possibility that I could resolve the quest with out whoring out Singur to Simir for him to release Alvor?

Thanks.

Now if there was a MCM menu option to quit the Dreams, or reduce its frequency or only to trigger when 80% Arousal. That would be Perfect.  

Just a question though.

Is there any walkthrough the blacksmith and the drunkard quest? Is there any possibility that I could resolve the quest with out whoring out Singur to Simir for him to release Alvor?

Thanks.

As Jobi mentioned you can use console to stop the sleeping events (and comments/public exposure ect stuff as well), just need to know the quest the stuff is linked too.

Re: spoiler

There is no official walkthrough yet, but pretty much all the quests have had questions answered about specific parts, searching the thread could find some answers.  Re: Alvor's release, I *think* you can buy his freedom with 10,000 gold or something similar.

Just a question though.

Thanks.

As Jobi mentioned you can use console to stop the sleeping events (and comments/public exposure ect stuff as well), just need to know the quest the stuff is linked too.

There is no official walkthrough yet, but pretty much all the quests have had questions answered about specific parts, searching the thread could find some answers.  Re: Alvor's release, I *think* you can buy his freedom with 10,000 gold or something similar.

Thank you!!!

There is an option to pay a guard 1000 G, But that does not work. Will try again with 10k. :D

Just a question though.

Thanks.

Thank you!!!

There is an option to pay a guard 1000 G, But that does not work. Will try again with 10k. :D

Can I force start the riverwood quest? I'm too far into the game I guess for it to work normally and I use alternate start. Otherwise guess new game and I am playing a new game (different character) with it but I'm stuck I cannot find anything regarding their marriage.

Also anyone know what bestiality is used for and other things like rape? Never encountered anything involving that stuff even though I enabled it.

It's possible that this has been asked before, but I'm a lazy bum and don't want to look for the answer.

Do I have to lead Lynly to Ragged Flagon after she tells me that TG would be able to protect her from Sibbi? Or can I talk with someone else (Brynjolf, Sapphire) and leave her in their hands? Because I am not interested in becoming a thief.

It's possible that this has been asked before, but I'm a lazy bum and don't want to look for the answer.

Do I have to lead Lynly to Ragged Flagon after she tells me that TG would be able to protect her from Sibbi? Or can I talk with someone else (Brynjolf, Sapphire) and leave her in their hands? Because I am not interested in becoming a thief.

You have to talk to Brynjolf in the Ragged Flagon, which requires completion of the Madesi's ring little quest.

But there are two paths from there: either convincing the thieves guild members or convincing Maven. The former requires you to join the Thieves Guild, the latter doesn't

You have to talk to Brynjolf in the Ragged Flagon, which requires completion of the Madesi's ring little quest.

But there are two paths from there: either convincing the thieves guild members or convincing Maven. The former requires you to join the Thieves Guild, the latter doesn't

Good to know. Thx.

I tried to blackmail Sigrid as a male PC, playing a evil/perverted route.

1.I have so far done giving drink/not giving drink or even talk to Embry
2.I managed to send Alvor and Dorthe away, none of them dies on the road.
3.I've set almost all kinds of relationship with Sigrid, Acquitence/Friends/Ally/Confident/Lover
4.I've also done killing Embry first and talk to Sigrid in the house, all My option was either "I am sorry I am late" or "You cheating whore I am gonna tell Alvor",
I've tried picking both of the options, but none of them leads to anything, the only way to continue from that point onward was telling Alvor.

I have done all this with Perversion set to 50,100, 200, 1000 or type in 10000000 something like this, some of them gave me perverted dialogues at the begining of the quest, i could even woo Adrianna(the female blacksmith) but it did not help to blackmail Sigrid.

I've done some digging in the previous posts, some guy mentioned the di_faction_dating thing, I have no idea how to find it let alone doing anything about it. I suspect it maybe the reason behind it. If you can tell me the things i can do, i would really appreciate it.

I think I've wasted like almost a 100 hours creating new saves and repetatively doing the quest, I think I am on my knees begging for an answer, I need this ending.

Vinfamy I really need answer to this question, i've been trying this for days and nothing works for me. I am at a point of extreme frustration and I am gonna be absolutely done soon.

I tried to blackmail Sigrid as a male PC, playing a evil/perverted route.

1.I have so far done giving drink/not giving drink or even talk to Embry

2.I managed to send Alvor and Dorthe away, none of them dies on the road.

3.I've set almost all kinds of relationship with Sigrid, Acquitence/Friends/Ally/Confident/Lover

4.I've also done killing Embry first and talk to Sigrid in the house, all My option was either "I am sorry I am late" or "You cheating whore I am gonna tell Alvor",

I've tried picking both of the options, but none of them leads to anything, the only way to continue from that point onward was telling Alvor.

I have done all this with Perversion set to 50,100, 200, 1000 or type in 10000000 something like this, some of them gave me perverted dialogues at the begining of the quest, i could even woo Adrianna(the female blacksmith) but it did not help to blackmail Sigrid.

I've done some digging in the previous posts, some guy mentioned the di_faction_dating thing, I have no idea how to find it let alone doing anything about it. I suspect it maybe the reason behind it. If you can tell me the things i can do, i would really appreciate it.

I think I've wasted like almost a 100 hours creating new saves and repetatively doing the quest, I think I am on my knees begging for an answer, I need this ending.

Vinfamy I really need answer to this question, i've been trying this for days and nothing works for me. I am at a point of extreme frustration and I am gonna be absolutely done soon.

The "Cheating whore! I will tell Alvor about this!" should lead to another dialogue branch that ends up with blackmail if:

1. You have above 50 Perversion
  2. You didn't date Embry at all (there's a chance this might be bugged, judging from your description?)
  3. You're sexually interested in women

You can also cheat by using the following console command:

set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Sigrid to 5

Sigrid will then be yours

I kind of wish the current final part of "Hunted!" was a little harder. It feels like...your assailant should be getting more and more desperate as you near the safe area specified, and culminate in him spawning a whole pack of "hounds" near it to stop you.

Also something a little amusing about the bit before that:

Apparently, if you take Werewolf!Aela's health down quickly enough, she just straight-up dies before the "Kill or Talk to Aela" objective even comes up. Either that, or something strange was happening with my game. >.>

@vinfamy: Would it be possible to implement some kind of quest (and NPC) reset function for those who want to play through the quests again without having to start a new game or loading an old save and hitting all the quest triggers again?

@vinfamy: Would it be possible to implement some kind of quest (and NPC) reset function for those who want to play through the quests again without having to start a new game or loading an old save and hitting all the quest triggers again?

could look into that.

Playing this in a newly started game, so only get pure options.

Doing the Ingun quest, and I'm so frustrated. I can't find a dog for her lovemaking experiment, I thought maybe the little boy's dog in Riverwood, but when I fast traveled to Riverwood the dog was nowhere to be found.

Only other dogs I've seen are in bandit lairs and those attack, and the one I already united with Clavicus Vile.

Also need a bosmer, but can't use the fellow in the Drunken Huntsman or Malborn (he just up and left after I did his assassin quest).

Need a Breton, I play a breton, but no dialogue to be part of the experiment comes up and Belethor won't play.

Where do I find these last few partners for Ingun?

Playing this in a newly started game, so only get pure options.

Doing the Ingun quest, and I'm so frustrated. I can't find a dog for her lovemaking experiment, I thought maybe the little boy's dog in Riverwood, but when I fast traveled to Riverwood the dog was nowhere to be found.

Only other dogs I've seen are in bandit lairs and those attack, and the one I already united with Clavicus Vile.

Also need a bosmer, but can't use the fellow in the Drunken Huntsman or Malborn (he just up and left after I did his assassin quest).

Need a Breton, I play a breton, but no dialogue to be part of the experiment comes up and Belethor won't play.

Where do I find these last few partners for Ingun?

Just as suggestions, from glancing at the Skyrim Wikia:

For dogs - Vigilance at the Markarth stables or Meeko at Meeko's shack, or the dogs in the Markarth palace.

For Breton - could try Cosnach at the Markarth inn, after giving him a drink/brawl with him.  Also could try Degaine, the beggar in Markarth.

For Bosmer - Faendal in Riverwood if you side with him in the love triangle.  Possibly Wylandriah the court wizard in Riften after you do her quest.

Basically you just need npcs of those races that think well of the PC, even if they are added by a mod or made friends by a mod.  Most of the NPCs I used were mod-added followers or people I had charmed using the Sexlab Eager NPCs mod.

I think I have a bug...

If you are Guildmaster when speaking to Brynholf, he offers sanctuary right away, with no Quest options to talk to Mavis or other Guild members.

Without Mavis dialog, there is no way to start the Ingun Quest.

I almost feel safe doing a StartQuest on that one...

Hiya there.

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the feature where your fantasies get you every time you sleep?

I like the look of this mod (was looking forward to it a lot whilst it was in development as it happens), but the 'feature' of masturbating every time I use a bed has prevented me being able to properly explore it.

I use 'just sleep' so do need to use beds to sleep - the extra sexlab sequences get inconvenient fast.

I also use 'Combat Arousal', and this makes it easier than I would like to get rid of the arousal gain from fighting.

It's also a problematic interaction with 'Player Exhibitionist' - but that's less of an issue because I have had to disable that because it also reacts to absolutely everything!

Thanks

I think I have a bug...

If you are Guildmaster when speaking to Brynholf, he offers sanctuary right away, with no Quest options to talk to Mavis or other Guild members.

Without Mavis dialog, there is no way to start the Ingun Quest.

I almost feel safe doing a StartQuest on that one...

It's deliberate. If you're the boss, you can have anyone stay over as you want.

Hiya there.

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the feature where your fantasies get you every time you sleep?

I like the look of this mod (was looking forward to it a lot whilst it was in development as it happens), but the 'feature' of masturbating every time I use a bed has prevented me being able to properly explore it.

I use 'just sleep' so do need to use beds to sleep - the extra sexlab sequences get inconvenient fast.

I also use 'Combat Arousal', and this makes it easier than I would like to get rid of the arousal gain from fighting.

It's also a problematic interaction with 'Player Exhibitionist' - but that's less of an issue because I have had to disable that because it also reacts to absolutely everything!

Thanks

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare