More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I'm sorry if I am asking a question which has already been answered. I did scan the thread before I posted this. I am having a problem with a goat, well, with all goats. Rather than putting up a wall of text here I am going to explain my situation in the spoiler below (since it will take a little space). I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with this. And by the way, I am really enjoying this mod otherwise.

Spoiler

The goat sex animation simply doesn't work. It appears to be beginning and then just stops. The goat goes back to sleeping or eating or chewing the cud.

MNC does appear to be working normally otherwise. I have had sex with horses which show MNC animations without any problems.

To get to the goat I have been using Puppetmaster with the patch. I have used it successfully with other creatures including horses and giants. The goat is the only creature I KNOW is affected. There are a lot animations I don't use so there may be other creatures that don't work but the goat is the only one of which I am certain. I can't honestly say whether I have had an MNC animation play with Puppetmaster (most of the animal sex I have had has been through Slaverun Reloaded).

Thanks for any help.

BTW is there any way to increase the relative frequency of MNC animations appearing (as opposed to SexLab). MNC animations, I've noted, tend to occur much less frequently even though there are more of them.

I could be remembering wrong but I think goats only had one animation initially. I'd double check the animations under the SL toggle animations and the MNC SLAL to make sure it's checked.

I know Billy added 2 to 3 more animations for them. So if you have his pack you should be seeing something.

13 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Except when a SL scene starts, she transforms into a female again.

I don't understand.  SexLab Werewolves Redux 1.0 Beta.7z has an option to ignore PC gender...  but I have to go editing to make the meshes work?

Anyway - can you please recommend on how to fix this part?  I thought SL werewlves redux may be better since you listed it on the front page. Should I use your Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch?

then you missed a form id

again that setting is ONLY FOR THE ANIMATIONS, it has nothing to do with meshes.

the herm patch has it's own readme file.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm sorry if I am asking a question which has already been answered. I did scan the thread before I posted this. I am having a problem with a goat, well, with all goats. Rather than putting up a wall of text here I am going to explain my situation in the spoiler below (since it will take a little space). I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with this. And by the way, I am really enjoying this mod otherwise.

Reveal hidden contents

that's an odd one, try going to "Data\meshes\actors\goat\behaviors" and delete "goatbehavior.hkx", then rerun FNIS.

and then:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

again that setting is ONLY FOR THE ANIMATIONS, it has nothing to do with meshes.

that's an odd one, try going to "Data\meshes\actors\goat\behaviors" and delete "goatbehavior.hkx", then rerun FNIS.

and then:

Thanks for the response. I'll try it when I get to my home computer and I'll let you know how it works.

Anything about changing the frequency with which MNC animations get played (relative to SexLab)? ?

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Anything about changing the frequency with which MNC animations get played (relative to SexLab)? ?

That is entirely dependent of the mods that are triggering the animations.  If they are set up to pick any relevant animation without specific tags, it should be random.  However, if the mods are searching for animations based on specific tags (vaginal/anal ect) or specific animation names then the pool it chooses will be limited to those tags/animations.

My recommendation if you want more control over the animations you see is to install Sexlab Tools - that will let you swap to a specific animation or choose a tag a get a selection of animations on the fly during a SL scene.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

and then:

Thank you ever so much for the help, it worked. I don't know what, if anything I did wrong the first time but I'm grateful for your assistance. I know I would never have solved it alone. 

Now, if I may impose upon you again (and I know I should probably ask this on Billyy's page) I downloaded and unpacked all of Billyy's animations. It probably won't surprise you that the only ones I want are the goat. I have no experience, obviously, in fooling with animations and his directions are very general about moving individual files into MNC. Could you PLEASE be so kind as to give the kind of detailed description for moving those animations that you gave with fixing my problems. I will certainly understand if you don't and I will take it to Billyy. Regardless, thank you for all your help. ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

That is entirely dependent of the mods that are triggering the animations.  If they are set up to pick any relevant animation without specific tags, it should be random.  However, if the mods are searching for animations based on specific tags (vaginal/anal ect) or specific animation names then the pool it chooses will be limited to those tags/animations.

My recommendation if you want more control over the animations you see is to install Sexlab Tools - that will let you swap to a specific animation or choose a tag a get a selection of animations on the fly during a SL scene.

If what you say is true I will certainly load it when I start a new game. Thanks for the tip. ?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Thank you ever so much for the help, it worked. I don't know what, if anything I did wrong the first time but I'm grateful for your assistance. I know I would never have solved it alone. 

Now, if I may impose upon you again (and I know I should probably ask this on Billyy's page) I downloaded and unpacked all of Billyy's animations. It probably won't surprise you that the only ones I want are the goat. I have no experience, obviously, in fooling with animations and his directions are very general about moving individual files into MNC. Could you PLEASE be so kind as to give the kind of detailed description for moving those animations that you gave with fixing my problems. I will certainly understand if you don't and I will take it to Billyy. Regardless, thank you for all your help. ?

it's most likely Windows Security was interfering with FNIS, or the file became write protected somehow.

you sort of need to remake the SLAL Pack to do that, there is a pdf you can download here:

and this picture may help a bit:

fileandslalnaming.jpg

but be warned: billyy edits his FNIS's list.txt files by hand.

3 hours ago, waiyan said:

So are we gonna get creature resize option in future update ? I konw some creatures have that option.I mean all the size changed monsters and animals back to vanilla size option.

(apart from wolves, bunnys and deers) all the creatures ARE the vanilla size.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

What can I do if the mod doesn't have penis animations for a race? I have problems with falmers and dwemer maschines. They have no nude model.

there is a slightly out of date guide over here:

but falmers and dwemer robots should all have dicks (unless your using a mod that adds more versions of them)

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

5 minutes ago, waiyan said:

About the resize option request, I mean wolves, deers, rabbits and chickens. And does werewolves size remain the same? They look a bit smaller.

chickens are the same size they have always been.

the male werewolf* was set to 1.0 from 1.13 for 2 reasons:

1. at 1.13 they had a hard time moving around in caves or going through doorways.

2. the animations are made for 1.0.

*the female has always been 1.0

This might be more of a problem with Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures addon, but...

It seems there is an issue with the Frost Giants(and possibly other types that are not vanilla), if using the "Naked Giants" mod alongside it. I do have that mod patched, and the normal giants(male and female) don't have any problems. But with the Frost Giant, while I don't get a crash when entering into the same area as them, but if you start a SL scene with one of them - in this case done with Untamed - pretty soon after the scene starts, you'll get a crash. 

It could be an issue with the Skeleton, I'm not sure. Though I did not exactly test this heavily, and just avoided getting the scene with the Frost Giant on that character. 

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

but falmers and dwemer robots should all have dicks (unless your using a mod that adds more versions of them)

They have dicks I know, but not on this save somehow. usuallly reregistering all mods solved missing textures but not this time.

noob question. I started a new playthrough a few weeks ago and it worked normally. Then I kept adding some mods and now the animal shlongs don't appear during sex animations. I remember having this problem some time ago, and going to creature framework and "re-registering mods" helped (after waiting, saving and reloading), but it doesn't anymore. Any other tips for a simple fix? The shlongs are missing on all creatures and I did not install any mod that directly interferes with that.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:20 PM, Jimi123 said:

huhu juste a small problem but i dont know if its from this mod or from creature framework

I just have following problem that the skeever and rabbits arent moving and are frozen i can kill them but yeah they still stand their normal etc...

someone has any idea what to do to fix it ?

I have the same problem also  chicken and rabbits when they die they re gettin stuck in the animation which is the animation at the time they re using in the time of death , when i disable nasty critters problem not showing anymore havent found the solution yet any advice?

4 hours ago, Pupkin said:

noob question. I started a new playthrough a few weeks ago and it worked normally. Then I kept adding some mods and now the animal shlongs don't appear during sex animations. I remember having this problem some time ago, and going to creature framework and "re-registering mods" helped (after waiting, saving and reloading), but it doesn't anymore. Any other tips for a simple fix? The shlongs are missing on all creatures and I did not install any mod that directly interferes with that.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

1 hour ago, DarthBane34 said:

I have a problem a big one when install this mod it seem to break my Sexlab Animation Loader like I can'select any of the SLAL packs and Creature Framework doesn't reiesgter the creatures when the original worked fine.

make sure you follow the "READ IMMEDIATELY v11 upgrade procedure.txt"

and try reinstalling Creature Framework and JContainers.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

ame across a weird bug with the Hentai Creature plugin where the canines creatures followers won't follow your character to a different cell. If they're summoned in an inn, they can't follow my PC outside and vice-versa.

This problem is not encountered with a troll or a falmer last I tested. I have not try out all the other creatures yet but I did try to summon all the canine variants (wolf, dog, husky) and all of them have the same issue. If I summon them in a specific cell, they will only be able to stay and operate within that cell and not go with the PC.

Maybe it's a conflict with EFF since I'm running it as well? But still like I mentioned, the troll and falmers work fine, they can go through doors and change cells but the canines cannot.

I'll test some more with more creatures like bears, sabercat etc to see if there's a pattern

I have a problem with the nude skins. Some races have no nude skins in the sex animations. They should have one, because I saw them earlier with other saves, but this time they have none. What can I do to load the skins? Reregistering the mods didn't work this time