More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

^ now look who's spreading misinformation ^

Beast HDT is updated with MNC but is slowly getting replaced by Animal SOS and BakaFactory ABC.

Yes but the mod itself as stated on it's description page was March last year.

I've been using ABC for a month or two but I've not really noticed any difference. There again I've not been doing much with dogs and wolves or horses. I'm more trolls, draugr and falmer.

What's the difference between Animal SOS and ABC? Don't say 'X,Y,Z'.

34 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes i've seen Valerica cause problems before, i keep forgetting to do something about that.

i have not even looked at Bijin AIO or Seranaholic yet.

all in one's creature meshes are badly out of date, the best option is to yell "update your fucking shit" at whoever is "maintaining" it.

but the Beast HDT addon should fix the wolves if installed/loaded after all in one.

should I install MNC after the animated pussy as well? or can I make it like MNC>animated pussy>HDT penis (which is ABC for mine) so that at least some creatures penis work with animated pussy?

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes i've seen Valerica cause problems before, i keep forgetting to do something about that.

i have not even looked at Bijin AIO or Seranaholic yet.

all in one's creature meshes are badly out of date, the best option is to yell "update your fucking shit" at whoever is "maintaining" it.

but the Beast HDT addon should fix the wolves if installed/loaded after all in one.

@Grey Cloud It's not misinformation.  The animal part is out of date insofar as MNC is concerned.  Anyway, as for Naturalistic HDT, it does perform way better than what comes with Bodyslide.  I can't speak for AP because I haven't used it, but it does appear to have compatibility with Naturalistic built-in.

1 hour ago, mqd1 said:

should I install MNC after the animated pussy as well? or can I make it like MNC>animated pussy>HDT penis (which is ABC for mine) so that at least some creatures penis work with animated pussy?

MNCv12>all in one(if you can try to avoid the extra options it has for MNC)>Beast HDT for MNC v12>BakaFactory's ABC.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What's the difference between Animal SOS and ABC? Don't say 'X,Y,Z'.

Animal SOS I believe essentially gives animals schlong control like humans have with Schlongs of Skyrim - meaning you can tilt them up and down using hotkeys.  I don't know if you can control size or anything like that however - never used the mod.

ABC gives animators - not users -  the ability to animate creature penises directly, where before they were static objects grafted to the creature model.  Check out the previews posted by Billy/Anub/Nibbles/MMG ect for "ABC" enabled animations - you will see they have creature penis motion, which was impossible before.  If you don't have ABC/latest MNC, these animations either won't look as good or may not line up at all, depending on how extreme the motion is.  For example one of Billyy's newer horse animations has the cock take a full S curve.

ABC does not give creature dicks any movement outside of animations however - it is not HDT.  They do have collisions still so they should still affect HDT enabled bodies.

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

MNCv12>all in one(if you can try to avoid the extra options it has for MNC)>Beast HDT for MNC v12>BakaFactory's ABC.

should I avoid the mesh replacer too? it says it requires MNC 10.4 

but animated pussy will not work if I avoid using MNC mesh replacer in all in one right?

On 5/29/2019 at 10:45 AM, Antaufein said:

So, I am playing as a Khajiit and when I go into werewolf form, the werewolf penis does not show up no matter if it's in or out of a sexlab scene. Every race seems to work fine except khajiit and argonian.

something i just remembered: if you have "Horny Creatures of Skyrim" installed the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" found in the "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z" can be used to make the player's werewolf form (and only the players) erect at all times:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

from it's readme file:

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005ADE    Normal Female / Male Horse (No Knot)
##005ADF    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AE0    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AE1    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AE2    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large Centered Knot)
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (No Knot)
##005AD2    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AD4    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AD5    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large Centered Knot)

8 minutes ago, mqd1 said:

should I avoid the mesh replacer too? it says it requires MNC 10.4 

but animated pussy will not work if I avoid using MNC mesh replacer in all in one right?

yes, it's super outdated that is whats giving you the purple dicks.

the animated pussy should work with the collisions added by the other mods.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, it's super outdated that is whats giving you the purple dicks.

the animated pussy should work with the collisions added by the other mods.

now texture is fixed. but is there any  possible way for hdt pussy to work with MNC penis? I don't know why but drauger's penis works with hdt pussy after disabling MNC replacer in all in one, but wolf penis doesn't work with hdt pussy.

10 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

It's not misinformation. 

Yes it is. You issued the bald statement that:

11 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

Instead of using AIO Animated pussy, which has been stated to be out of date

Now you are changing it to:

10 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

The animal part is out of date insofar as MNC is concerned.

There is a big difference between those two statements.

1 hour ago, mqd1 said:

Sorry lol I asked too much. Thank you for your help btw! Ill stfu now lmao

i have never been good at dealing with this HDT crap and all the random bullshit associated with it

try loading Beast HDT last, maybe that will work out better.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:17 PM, MadMansGun said:

something i just remembered: if you have "Horny Creatures of Skyrim" installed the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" found in the "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z" can be used to make the player's werewolf form (and only the players) erect at all times:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

I do not use HCOS, but I am looking into CF's script to see if the issue is there and maybe fix it myself.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:17 PM, MadMansGun said:

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005ADE    Normal Female / Male Horse (No Knot)
##005ADF    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AE0    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AE1    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AE2    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large Centered Knot)
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (No Knot)
##005AD2    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AD4    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AD5    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large Centered Knot)

The problem doesn't seem to come from sexlab werewolves as I've had the issue without it. Using sexlab tools or SLEN to initiate sex animations as a werewolf resulted in Creature Framework not putting the right skin on the player so I think the issue is related to CF itself.

1 hour ago, Antaufein said:

The problem doesn't seem to come from sexlab werewolves as I've had the issue without it. Using sexlab tools or SLEN to initiate sex animations as a werewolf resulted in Creature Framework not putting the right skin on the player so I think the issue is related to CF itself.

when the note was made that was just were people encountered the problem most so they wrongly blamed sexlab werewolves for the problem. at the time it was the only mod that lets you have sex in werewolf form so it's not like anyone could see the problem show up elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, pheew said:

I'm testing out the animations using Hentai Creatures, however the only animations that play for the creatures (they play for the pc) are the Mnc ones and Billy's. 
Any ideas what to do with this?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are still just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hey MadMansGun, after following your stuff for a long time i just wanted to say: Thank you and really good Job man!

Since you have to deal here with numerous (some unnecessary questions) I've tried to read through the 121 pages 
so my question is not asked twice or three times. Since I have not read through all the pages now I hope that's fine.
Have you ever thought about expanding MNC and HC with new creatures? I do not know if that's your area or if that's even possible

For example:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94668

that mod with this kind of animation would be awesome xD

No matter what you plan to do, keep up the good work!
3 hours ago, Einheit501 said:

Have you ever thought about expanding MNC and HC with new creatures?

no not really, i mostly just work on adding the original skyrim creatures.

I do not know if that's your area or if that's even possible

it's a bit of a bitch to do, scripting is involved.

For example:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94668

that mod with this kind of animation would be awesome xD

Mihail's stuff is extremely unpredictable when it come to animation compatibility.

2 hours ago, mqd1 said:

I hate to bother but I got another issue, When animation with giants or troll starts, their penis float in the air. I don't know how to fix it. My install order is like MNC>AIO HDT pussy>beast HDT>ABC HDT

that's a skeleton problem, something is overriding / has replaced it in your game. try reinstalling ABC and make sure nothing with skeletons is loading after it (Eg: xp32 maximum)

Is it possible to make modular installation of specific vanilla creature? For example, I enjoy seeing humanoid or canine creatures sex scene but want to exclude rats and insects. Also would it gain more performance by reducing creature types available for sex?

4 hours ago, waiyan said:

Is it possible to make modular installation of specific vanilla creature?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110536-how-do-i-get-rid-of-particular-fnis-anims/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104998-need-help-removing-animations-from-animation-packs/

4 hours ago, waiyan said:

Also would it gain more performance by reducing creature types available for sex?

yes and no, in general less animations means better performance, but just removing a creature or 2 won't make a big difference (unless it had a lot of animations) 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:12 PM, Seijin8 said:

Minor request for future update:

Can you add "ChaurusReaperTyrantRace" to the Chaurus Reaper race registration in a future update?  Due to the way Sexlab innately registers chaurus as a single species, the only foolproof way to get them in (and have sexlab see them as a reaper variant) that I've found is to modify your script directly.

I'm working on a mod, and this would help immensely.  Thanks in advance.

Pretty please?