More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hey, I am so grateful for you guys keeping this mode updated and strong but I was wondering something pertaining to this update.

ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv11.2

added a patch for "Zombies- Mihail Monsters and Animals" made by someone who wants to remain anonymous.

edit: and they made another patch for "Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds- Mihail Monsters and Animals"

edit2: a error was fixed for the Zombie Dogs patch

Is it at all possible to make 3 additional Hentai Spell Tomes to summon all three types of these? All the ones I summon with Console Commands are aggressive and I wouldn't mind having them as a follower! Or if you can point me in the right direction to have passive types I could use?

Over all thanks!

4 hours ago, wilks82 said:

Is it at all possible to make 3 additional Hentai Spell Tomes to summon all three types of these?

it's a bitch to setup new spells & NPCs, so no i won't be doing that.

your best option is to edit the leveled actor lists that some preexisting spells use so they can get randomly spawned in by them.

36 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's a bitch to setup new spells & NPCs, so no i won't be doing that.

your best option is to edit the leveled actor lists that some preexisting spells use so they can get randomly spawned in by them.

Fair enough, thanks for answering me, my dude!

on your ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion

Did you change the spider size because of poor alignment? (I only kept the (small spider) penetration animation in my SLAL)

and  the wolves aren't animating but do in my example (below)

shouldn't there be a wolf tag?

id="Canine_Doggystyle",
    name="(Canine) Doggystyle",
    tags="Gone,Bestiality,Dirty,Doggystyle,Canine,Dog,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Canines", forward=45, rotate=180),

=============================================================

id="Canine_Doggystyle",
    name="(Canine) Doggystyle (Gone)",
    tags="Gone,Bestiality,Dirty,Dog,Doggystyle,Wolf,Vaginal",
    sound=Squishing
    actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalAnal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Canines", forward=45, rotate=180),

57 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

on your ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion

Did you change the spider size because of poor alignment? (I only kept the (small spider) penetration animation in my SLAL)

there are/was many problems with the spider animations:

1. "Spider_Double" was made for a "height 1.0" spider....there are no spiders in skyrim with a height of 1.0, the "Large" one was the closest at 1.2 ,also the positioning offset was reversed from what it should have been.

2. "Spider_Penetration" seems to line up much better with the Large Spider, so i think it was made for height 1.0 as well.

3. "BigSpider_Penetration" was setup as a Large Spider but it should have been a Giant Spider (height of 1.9)

57 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

and  the wolves aren't animating but do in my example (below)

shouldn't there be a wolf tag?

that one tag should not stop the animation from playing. (may depend on how your starting the animation)

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

So which cratures have changed? I'm working on the SE version rught now and want to know what I have to test first.  

changed the mammoth's penis mesh, fixed the sabercat's right eye tangents, fixed the bear's eye tangents, fixed a few draugr tangents, and removal of unneeded Vertex Colors & added/updated tangents on other meshes.

but i still don't know why nifopt thinks that there is something wrong with the skin data for every mesh ever made, i can't find anything wrong with them.

edit: be sure to send another output log for me to look at, i want to make sure that it's not removing Vertex Colors from meshes that need them (i edited some of them to try and trick nifopt into keeping them)

18 minutes ago, Einheit501 said:

Somebody know how to remove the black "smoke/fog" effect? Cant find it in the files...

what are you on about? MNC has nothing to do with special effects mods.

3 hours ago, Korgil said:

Here's a weird creature in LE issue. Troll schlongs seem to attach at weird places on the body and move around as the body moves. I've done a full new install, following the install instructions and pdf file. Only seems to happen with trolls. 

:tounge_wink::tongue::yum: Those are hilarious pictures.

6 hours ago, Korgil said:

Here's a weird creature in LE issue. Troll schlongs seem to attach at weird places on the body and move around as the body moves. I've done a full new install, following the install instructions and pdf file. Only seems to happen with trolls. 

i would assume that's some sort of skeleton problem.

5 hours ago, Korgil said:

Getting better. MO2: I moved Skyrim Immersive Creatures mod above MNC v12RC8 on the left column. Schlong is now at waist height when SexLab kicks in (Hentai Creatures MNCv12 summon, train collared actor).

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.06 - 06.11.23.32.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.06 - 06.19.49.35.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.06 - 06.22.12.83.png

That's gotta be a skeleton problem of some sort.  If I recall, detached schlongs in SOS are usually caused by the presence of a wrong skeleton.  See which skeletons you have and try moving each one to be "the" one until you find the right one.

6 hours ago, Korgil said:

Getting better. MO2: I moved Skyrim Immersive Creatures mod above MNC v12RC8 on the left column. Schlong is now at waist height when SexLab kicks in (Hentai Creatures MNCv12 summon, train collared actor).

do you have ABC or something installed? it needs to be loaded last if you do.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

do you have ABC or something installed? it needs to be loaded last if you do.

what order are we doing these now? and can we get an updated list for the download page? I just added in abc since there's an se version now.

I thought from the last hdt war report i downloaded that mnc would be last?

Also, I keep having to re-register CF a second time after starting the game (and even though it registers on start). Otherwise, the creatures are missing their junk.

I've got them in this order currently, but might have beast HDT, compatibility kits and mnc out of order.

XP32 SE

[SexLab] Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC

HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5

HDT Werewolves SSE - Moonlight Tales Essentials Compatibility

HDT Werewolves SSE - Moonlight Tales Essentials_ SOS (Textures ONLY)

SexLab BadDogHoodiesSSE V08 00 04

SexLab Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - HDT-SMP Collisions Converter

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.1

SexLab Animal SOS Original Mesh

SexLab BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 0.96V

SexLab Beast HDT for MNC v12

SexLab HentaiCreatures MNCv12

SexLab HornyCreaturesofSkyrim V1 10SE

SexLab ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12

SexLab MoreNastyCritters v12RC6