More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 hours ago, macnchz said:

i know i have seen this - i cannot find it through searching this support topic - and there is a solve.  Suddenly falmers penis' are floating during animations.  Just falmers, and this is new - I have used MNC for a very long time without issues.  

something is overriding it's skeleton.nif

Hi, I'm having a purple dragon penis.

While looking in MO nothing is overwriting anything related to MNC v11.4D dragons. I've got beast hdt installed, but had moved it before MNC while troubleshooting (and its mesh is also pointing to the same texture path). Have you got any tips?

Greetings!.

First of all thanks for the work you're doing, and after that lets move to the issues part.

I've been having CTD's after installing Creature Framework and the newer version of NMS and i dont know how to solve it. Im fairly new into skyrim modding at least i know how to install mods with and without Mod Organizer but i never get into the gutts of them to solve issues and another thing, im sorry if my english is not good im not native !.

Having said that ... i think i can proceed to explain my case:

After placing those two mods vía MO2, the game starts crashing whenever i move around exterior places, i get into cities like Withe Run. The issue prevents me to play more than 2 or 3 minutes, just to get out from the Alternative Start, sometimes it crashes in the first loading screen, other times it freeze there and then resumes and everything seems to work but whenever i  reach the point near a City or i get into it the game Crashes.

I've been able to use SexLab spells to test animations with NPC and Horse and those works but sometimes after the animation finish i get another CTD.

So in resume i get CTD on this:

- Getting into a City (Most of the times)

- Aproaching a City.

- After finishing a sex animation with (Very rare)

- Suddenly just by walking outside the first room of Alternative live.

- On Loading screens.

Here i can share my mod load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 16 10     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 18 12     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 19 13     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 21 15     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 22 16     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 23 17     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 24 18     Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
 25 19     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
 26 1a     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
 27 1b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
 28 1c     FNIS.esp
 29 1d     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 30 1e     KS Hairdo's.esp
 31 1f     PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
 32 20     RaceMenu.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     SkyUI.esp
 35 23     The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
 36 24     UIExtensions.esp
 37 25     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 38 26     XPMSE.esp
 39 27     HDT Havok Object.esp
 40 28     SLSO.esp
 41 29     SexLabTools.esp
 42 2a     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 43 2b     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 44 2c     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 45 2d     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 46 2e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 47 2f     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 48 30     RevampedExteriorFog.esp
 49 31     ENB Snow FX.esp
 50 32     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 51 33     Immersive Weapons.esp
 52 34     PAN_NPCs.esp
 53 35     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 54 36     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 55 37     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 57 39     Bijin AIO.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Shop.esp
 59 3b     FNISspells.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 60 3c     SLAnimLoader.esp
 61 3d     HentaiCreatures.esp
 62 3e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 63 3f     ELFXEnhancer.esp

Here is the FNIS User Tool log:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   12/06/2019 19:41:39
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - G:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1810 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included

Another message i get from one of the logs i have tell me this but, i think i dont have enought animations to trigger this kind of CTD:

Spoiler

11 Jun 20:02:26 Skyrim has crashed while setting up FootIK. Some things you can try to fix this problem:

1. Reduce the amount of installed animations.

2. Try reload the save until it works.

I've been trying to avoid CTD with Crash Fix but it didnt work so i removed it.

Any advice?

7 hours ago, Mdy said:

Hi, I'm having a purple dragon penis.

While looking in MO nothing is overwriting anything related to MNC v11.4D dragons. I've got beast hdt installed, but had moved it before MNC while troubleshooting (and its mesh is also pointing to the same texture path). Have you got any tips?

"HDT all in one" is known to do that.

47 minutes ago, AlmaContaminada said:

Any advice?

your load order & FNIS log look fine, and this is what i can find on footik:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57637-footik-crash/

I've been tinkering a little bit with the crashfixes and other tweaks on STEP page, and the error now falls into Memory, the game crashes with the memory allocation. The thing is i dont know what is causing this. I have 80 Mods and even removed the HD textures, Climates and Real Lights and FX but the issue appears. Any Advice?

Spoiler

13 Jun 06:08:44 Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 22369776 / 0. Some things you can try:
1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.
2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.
3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.
4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.
5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

I've tried everything this log tells me, but nothing fix it

Ok, I feel really bad, but I tried for hours now and cant fix it :P

Insects are too big in my SL Animations. 

Yes I have Billy SLAL Pack installed. 

I have MNC v11 4C 

I had only the Compatibility Kit for v11 1E (dunno why.., the other file seems to gone missing) 

with "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex"

I cannot find the file anywhere only anymore :(

But it does not work. 
I know I fixed this before, but it seems I missed something in the protocol and now I m stuck with it again -.-

Yes I use MO2 (sorry). 

(why I do not use the current version of MNC? Because I customized MNC. I deleted a ton of animations from the SLAL to reduce my anim count. So every MNC update is a lot of work for me I also dont want to use the ABC stuff yet, to much other stuff to do loool).

So.... where did I mess up this time?

Do I need to rerun FNIS after installing the sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex? That is the one thing I did not try yet I just realise... sigh :P

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Insects are too big in my SL Animations

something is overriding them or adding new variations of them, use TES5Edit to find the problem.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have MNC v11 4C 

I had only the Compatibility Kit for v11 1E (dunno why.., the other file seems to gone missing) 

with "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex"

I cannot find the file anywhere only anymore

use the one for v11.5 found on the google drive.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Do I need to rerun FNIS after installing the sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex? That is the one thing I did not try yet I just realise... sigh

you only need to run FNIS if you edit the behavior files, if you edit/replace sslCreatureAnimationSlots and/or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults you will need to re-register the animations in game (that's after you first remove the old scripts from your save file)

edit: also it's now mostly pointless to edit/replace "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" because "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" completely overrides the "function RegisterRaces" section.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

something is overriding them or adding new variations of them, use TES5Edit to find the problem.

use the one for v11.5 found on the google drive.

you only need to run FNIS if you edit the behavior files, if you edit/replace sslCreatureAnimationSlots and/or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults you will need to re-register the animations in game (that's after you first remove the old scripts from your save file)

Note to myself:

Dont run LOOT after manually correcting the Load Order o_O

Little notice: 
I looked but could not find the sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex on google drive either. I thought it was part of the ModCompatibilityPacks but either its not there or I am really completely blind. 
I dont need another one because the one obviously works now (with the load order fixed too) but I just wanted to let you know in case it just went missing on the drive. 

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Little notice: 
I looked but could not find the sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex on google drive either. I thought it was part of the ModCompatibilityPacks but either its not there or I am really completely blind. 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

also it's now mostly pointless to edit/replace "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" because "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" completely overrides the "function RegisterRaces" section.

25 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

another thing entirely, just because I just read your title as "professional dragon breeder" :D

Do you know of any mod that makes dragon combat and dragon hit box less of a mess? 
I virtually deleted dragons out of my skyrim for 2 years now because they always attack when you dont need it, are a pain in the ass for melee oriented PCs (like mine) and when they land, they seem to have a magical wall around them that makes my melee weapons hit thin air and still hit the dragon :(

Since I only use Creatures in Combat Defeat scenearios the bad Dragon Combat virtually also removes them from my kinky playthroughs :(

So if you know something that at the same time not completly messes up Dragons as... sexually compatible creatures, I d appreciate that :D

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

dragon combat

there was a mod called "Dragon Combat Overhaul" but it looks like it's been taken down.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

dragon hit box

no, but i do see what the problem is:

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

they seem to have a magical wall around them that makes my melee weapons hit thin air and still hit the dragon

it's because they do, i will test to see if i can edit it without crashing the game (i'm not good at editing collision objects)

Hey people, I am out of ideas (obviously)

Install

heavily modded Skyrim SE (1.5.73)

all prerequisities are met

using Mod Manager 2

My Modwat.ch

Problem

CTD when starting animations with horses (haven't had the chance to test many other animals yet, but humans, chickens, cows and goats work fine)

Possible solutions I've gone through

1. reinstalled MNC, animation mods, creature framework and aroused creatures (ran FNIS in clean state and after reinstalling mods)
  2. deleted skeleton.hkx
  3. adjusted load order

I hope this is enough info, if you'd like me elaborate on anything, just ask me to.

And a bit of an odd request/question: I remember in the past, almost all draugr and falmer where using the male models, but that changed quite a while ago. Is is possible to only have male draugr and falmer once again? Im not a fan of the females using the male aggressive animations and would generally prefer only male creatures

Using the horse meshes in either the MNC Beast HDT or Convenient Horses compatibility kit archives (latest available versions) produces a bit of a bender for me - happens only on ABC-based animations (tested with two of Nibbles'). 

Here are some screenshots of the issue:
https://imgur.com/8P0T1jc
https://imgur.com/s95okbx
https://imgur.com/VlTjLhg

Anyone else having the same issue? Doesn't happen when the meshes in baka's ABC Patch are used.
Tested on both MNC 12.0RC6 and RC5.

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

And a bit of an odd request/question: I remember in the past, almost all draugr and falmer where using the male models, but that changed quite a while ago. Is is possible to only have male draugr and falmer once again? Im not a fan of the females using the male aggressive animations and would generally prefer only male creatures

there have always been female Draugrs, and the Dawnguard DLC added the female Falmers.

you would need to turn on "match creature gender" but that may disable some other animations as well.

the other option is to edit there armor addons to made the females use the male meshes, or use the herm meshes i made for the skyfem mod.

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Speaking of which, the patch works great but does not come bundled with hdt collisions. A minor thing but just thought Id point that out for when you have time

you need to add a "NiStringExtraData" to the aroused/hard nif files by using NifSkope and add these lines to it:

Name: HDT Havok Path

String Data: SKSE\Plugins\hdthorse.xml    <---(assuming a horse, the dog would be SKSE\Plugins\hdtdog.xml )

1 hour ago, Rattlesnark said:

Using the horse meshes in either the MNC Beast HDT or Convenient Horses compatibility kit archives (latest available versions) produces a bit of a bender for me - happens only on ABC-based animations (tested with two of Nibbles'). 

Here are some screenshots of the issue:
https://imgur.com/8P0T1jc
https://imgur.com/s95okbx
https://imgur.com/VlTjLhg

Anyone else having the same issue? Doesn't happen when the meshes in baka's ABC Patch are used.
Tested on both MNC 12.0RC6 and RC5.

i'll look into it, but i think it's just a skeleton.nif mismatch error.

Okay so I updated to the latest versions of MNC Animal SOS ABC and am trying Maximum CBBE. While not every creature is like these poor horses I am curious if this is MNC Animal SOS ABC or Maxiumum CBBE that has caused this glitch. Other known beasts include Horker and Deadra Halflings from Immersive creatures. I do have the ModCompatiblityKit v12 and Hentai Creatures v12 as well as all other listed dependents.

20190616015257_1.jpg