Need help Removing Animations from Animation Packs

regnaruk123

Hey ! As the title ( Hopefully ) suggest´s i need help figuring out how to remove multiple animations from an animation pack properly . For Example ; I use Billy´s slal pack but i don´t need nor want Animations for things like Skeevers , Deers Hare etc . The only info i found on the matter said to simply delete the proper .HKX file and then edit the .Json file by removing anything mentioning the specific Creature ( somewhere else i red that i need to edit fnis.txt somehow too ? ) . So do if i understood this properly i need to remove Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A2_S1.hkx - Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A2_S4 .hkx aswell as the FNIS_Billyy_Creature_skeever_Behavior.hkx ( do i leae the folder even though it would then be empty ? ) then i go into the SLanims/json folder , open the Billyy_Creature2.json file and remove any text with the word Skeever in it ? Now my problem is i dont want to fuck up the Json file and i don´t know at which dot to start and at which dot to stop deleting in order for it to work properly .... i also dont quite understand if and how i should edit FNIS.txt ( wherever that might be ) :/ Any help would be GREATLY appreciated .

Thanks in Advance 

regnaruk

OK,

there are the HKX animations, that have a name for the file.

A set of them is put together for a SexLab anim.

To remove them you need:

1) Get the names of the hkx files, and delete these files

2) Edit the ..FNIS.._List.txt file, find the names of the HKX animations, and remove the lines that have them. Keep the first name in the lines you are removing (it is the AnimEvent name, often is the same of the HKX anim name, but not always.)

3) Edit the JSON files and find the animevent names, get rid of the whole section that contains the animevent names

Regenerate FNIS, and reset the animations in SLAL, and then in SexLab.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

OK,

there are the HKX animations, that have a name for the file.

A set of them is put together for a SexLab anim.

To remove them you need:

1) Get the names of the hkx files, and delete these files

2) Edit the ..FNIS.._List.txt file, find the names of the HKX animations, and remove the lines that have them. Keep the first name in the lines you are removing (it is the AnimEvent name, often is the same of the HKX anim name, but not always.)

3) Edit the JSON files and find the animevent names, get rid of the whole section that contains the animevent names

Regenerate FNIS, and reset the animations in SLAL, and then in SexLab.

you missed the generatefnisformodders.exe that you would need to use on the edited FNIS list files before running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you missed the generatefnisformodders.exe that you would need to use on the edited FNIS list files before running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Right!

Good catch.

thanks for the replies ! ok i will write what i would do in detail just to make sure i understand everything right , for example i will use Billy´s Slal Animation pack and i will remove Deer , i am using Mod Organizer just incase that changes anything .

What i would do :

go into ModOrganizer/mods/Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.2/meshes/actors/deer/Animations/Billyy_Creature2 , inside that folder i would delete the files Deer_BillyMissionary_A2_s1 to S5 , so far so good , now in that same folder there is a text file named FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_deer_List , can i just leave text files or do they also need to be deleted ? Then i go back into the behaviours Folder and delete the FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_deer_Behaviour.hkx aswell right ? Once all of that is gone i can just leave the folders empty or do i delete them aswell ? Then i go back to the mod organizer mods folder and go into the main FNIS folder or the FNIS - Output Folder which i created out of the files in the Mod Organizer overwright foler after running FNIS ? In the Fnis - Output Folder i go into the meshes folder and there open the " animationdatasinglefile " text file ( ? ) and delete lines : DeerProject.txt , Behaviors\DeerBehavior.hkx , Characters\DeerCharater.hkx ,  correct ? Once that is done i go back into Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.2/SLAnims/json and there open the Billyy_Creature.json that has the Deer Animation inside , i open it with a text editor ( notepad++ ) and search for " deer " which shows me the following lines :

],
      "creature_race": "ChaurusHunters",
      "id": "B_ChaurusHunter_Billyy3pDoublePenetration",
      "name": "Billyy (Chaurus Hunter) 3p Double Penetration",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Creature,ChaurusHunter,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Gangbang,Vaginal,Anal,"
    },
    {
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 1,
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
          "race": "Deers",
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "Deers",
      "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary",
      "name": "Billyy (Deer) Missionary",
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Creature,Deer,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Vaginal,"
    },
    {
        {
            {
              "id": "B_Draugr_BillyyReverseCowgirl_A1_S1"

so my question is from which one of the weird signs to which other ones of these weird signs exactly do i have to delete ? i dont want to leave one sign too much or too little as i would assume that would break the whole thing ...

Thanks for all the help thus far and i hope you can bare with a noob like me ^^ never done anything like this before !

13 minutes ago, regnaruk123 said:

],
      "creature_race": "ChaurusHunters",
      "id": "B_ChaurusHunter_Billyy3pDoublePenetration",
      "name": "Billyy (Chaurus Hunter) 3p Double Penetration",
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Creature,ChaurusHunter,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Gangbang,Vaginal,Anal,"
    },
    {
        {
            {
              "id": "B_Draugr_BillyyReverseCowgirl_A1_S1"

to delete B_Deer_BillyyMissionary it should look like that ⬆️

this should help with your json editing:

https://jsonchecker.com/

Thanks for that ! now i have a guideline as to where it stops and starts , although Jsonchecker is for some reason beyond me ^^

Edit 1 : So is the FNIS text file i mentioned above the correct one ?

Edit 2 : AHA ! Ok now i see what Json Checker does , many thanks for the link , it sure will come in handy !

On 8/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, regnaruk123 said:

to recap these are the files you need to edit or remove for B_Deer_BillyyMissionary :

Data\meshes\actors\deer\animations\Billyy_Creature2\FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_deer_List.txt

since there is only one deer animation in this pack you should just delete this list file and delete the behavior file for it (Data\meshes\actors\deer\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_deer_Behavior.hkx)

just to be on the safe side delete deerbehavior.hkx as well, FNIS will make a new one as long as you DON'T DELETE deerbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Billyy_Creature2\FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_List.txt

open this file and delete this from it:

' B_Deer_BillyyMissionary
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S1 Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S1.hkx
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S2 Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S2.hkx
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S3 Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S3.hkx
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S4 Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S4.hkx
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S5 Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S5.hkx

save the file and then run the generatefnisformodders.exe on it.

(just to be on the safe side delete Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx, FNIS will make a new one)

Data\SLAnims\json\Billyy_Creature2.json

open it and delete this:

{
        {
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A1_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
          "race": "Deers",
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary_A2_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "Deers",
      "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary",
      "name": "Billyy (Deer) Missionary",
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Creature,Deer,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Vaginal,"
    },

and then save

run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

in game do this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, regnaruk123 said:

On a side note , i should probably ask if doing the frees animation slots from the game ^.^

your removing animations, so yes you are freeing up some slots, that was a 5 stage animation with 2 actors so....

10 hkx animation files from FNIS (5 human & 5 creature).

1 human & 1 creature slot from SexLab.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

your removing animations, so yes you are freeing up some slots, that was a 5 stage animation with 2 actors so....

10 hkx animation files from FNIS (5 human & 5 creature).

1 human & 1 creature slot from SexLab.

Only one creature slot from SexLab in this case.

The anim, also if has humans, it is considered a creature animation.

So just one Creature Animation Slot freed.

But 10 FNIS "slots" as you said.

P.S. the creature HKX anims were correctly listed by you MMG, but there should be the equivalent human ones in another FNIS file, also these can go away.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

P.S. the creature HKX anims were correctly listed by you MMG, but there should be the equivalent human ones in another FNIS file, also these can go away.

that IS the human fnis list file i'm showing there, the deer fnis list & it's corresponding behavior file is deleted in this case because there is only one animation (B_Deer_BillyyMissionary) for the deer in Billyy_Creature2, so there is no point in keeping what would become a empty list & behavior file around.

and you don't need to delete the actual animation hkx files, FNIS won't load them if they are not listed in something.

Archived