More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

6 hours ago, Rattlesnark said:

replace the horse skeleton.nif in ABC with the one from MNC.

33 minutes ago, Chris79 said:

ModCompatiblityKit v12

did you blindly install the entire kit? because that will cause problems.

Love the mod! Finally managed to fix horses causing CTDs, had to do with the old skeleton + XMPSE messing with it.

Though now I seem to encounter a very weird problem, every single skeever (and rats) are completely static. They don't have any animations, they don't move, they don't react, they can only die. NPCs do kill them. Any idea or might it be another mod?

Screenie:

Spoiler

vUDJq7U.jpg

2 hours ago, Z0mbiN3 said:

Love the mod! Finally managed to fix horses causing CTDs, had to do with the old skeleton + XMPSE messing with it.

Though now I seem to encounter a very weird problem, every single skeever (and rats) are completely static. They don't have any animations, they don't move, they don't react, they can only die. NPCs do kill them. Any idea or might it be another mod?

Screenie:

Reveal hidden contents

sounds like a bad behavior file (or possibly a bad mesh) try this:

3. in Data\meshes\actors\skeever\behaviors delete these hkx files:
skeeverbehavior.hkx
FNIS_MNC_skeever_Behavior.hkx
FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_Behavior.hkx

and then rerun FNIS.

Is there a retexture of werewolfs, I kinda hate looking at boring vanilla skin textures. I would use the 4k one from that one site but... theres the seam from the sheath and balls . I just want to know is that is there any texture overhauls for werewolf to make them look better.

I've ran into an entirely different problem... 

when i start animation with troll, the trolls erection is stuck in the air! 

Troll movement runs correctly, just the erection is kinda glued to some invisible mesh... :(

Anyone know what's wrong?

8 minutes ago, Shanea said:

I've ran into an entirely different problem... 

when i start animation with troll, the trolls erection is stuck in the air! 

Troll movement runs correctly, just the erection is kinda glued to some invisible mesh... :(

Anyone know what's wrong?

skeleton getting overridden by something.

3 hours ago, Shanea said:

meaning re-installing mnc should solve that?

Not if you're using mod organizer. XMPSE or another mod is probably loading after MNC or its dependencies, overriding the troll's skeleton. Think it was XMPSE for me, happened with giants and horses as well. Either move MNC and dependencies below XMPSE, or remove XMPSE's conflicting skeletons (make a back up)

17 minutes ago, Z0mbiN3 said:

Not if you're using mod organizer. XMPSE or another mod is probably loading after MNC or its dependencies, overriding the troll's skeleton. Think it was XMPSE for me, happened with giants and horses as well. Either move MNC and dependencies below XMPSE, or remove XMPSE's conflicting skeletons (make a back up)

Sounds like you are using Vortex or MO? I run into these static creatures problem too, most often skeevers, when tsting with Vortex. Usually current ABC and MNC should override any XMPSE because they are the ones most recently needed for SL. Manual install or NMM (version 0.6.x.x.) solves this on my end.

18 hours ago, Z0mbiN3 said:

Thank you! I'm going to try this :)

22 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Just updated MNC from V11C to the latest version, do I need to re-install all the mod compatibility kit patches ??

maybe the horse ones for the ABC animations, but nothing serious that i know of.

Potentially a dumb question here, but do you happen to know if it's safe to delete animations that come with Sexlab to cut down on animation count for stability? Frankly speaking, the default animations for Sexlab are old and I personally don't like them, so if I could get rid of any, it'd be them.

5 hours ago, Shade115 said:

Potentially a dumb question here, but do you happen to know if it's safe to delete animations that come with Sexlab to cut down on animation count for stability? Frankly speaking, the default animations for Sexlab are old and I personally don't like them, so if I could get rid of any, it'd be them.

sort of but you need to edit scripts to do it, Eg: in a test i ported all stock SexLab Creature animations to SLAL, but to do that i first had to pretty much nuke most of sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and then remake the behavior files.

in your case (just removing) you would need to run a search for and delete everything called "SexLabCreatures" inside the meshes folder.

here's a copy of my "nuked" creature script so you don't need to edit it yourself:

nuked SLC scripts.7z

but i don't have one for human animations (sslAnimationDefaults) at this time, but i think it would end up looking like this:

scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory

function LoadAnimations()
    ; Prepare factory resources (as non creature)
    PrepareFactory()
    RegisterCategory("Missionary")
    RegisterCategory("DoggyStyle")
    RegisterCategory("Cowgirl")
    RegisterCategory("Sideways")
    RegisterCategory("Standing")
    RegisterCategory("Anal")
    RegisterCategory("Oral")
    RegisterCategory("Boobjob")
    RegisterCategory("Foreplay")
    RegisterCategory("Lesbian")
    RegisterCategory("Footjob")
    RegisterCategory("Misc")
    RegisterCategory("Solo")
    RegisterCategory("Orgy")
    RegisterOtherCategories()
endFunction

Thanks, I'll test it later. I don't mind searching either, as I already did at one point remove all the animations and behavior files for Sexlab Creatures to see just how much it would save; I was satisfied with the numbers, but I made sure to undo it as I was rather sure something would break.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

install the missing mod/DLC/master file.

also a bad load order can do the same thing.

but how i should find out what file is missing? Like, i read instruction, but can find solution.

Also load order is correct