More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

for the true wolfs of skyrim update. seemes to basialy be same but he also added u can change their eye color.

btw what load order do u recommend when useing ASOS and abc and such with mod organizer. i cant seem to find a setup that doesnt make the dicks act up

A quick question for anyone that might know what I did.  MNC was working perfect for me, never had any problems.  I use cosio body, not that that matters, but it was the mod I updated last. Anyway, now all my animations play as always, the creature's shlongs are all there, but during the animations it is like they stay static in one place and the creatures move around it. I also just updated MNC, HC. and Beast HDT.  My SLAL packs are probably not up to date if that matters, I am probably behind one update on a few, everything was working so I didn't want to change anything. Just thought I would ask before I started tearing everything apart, because I have no idea where to start.

6 minutes ago, nufndash said:

A quick question for anyone that might know what I did.  MNC was working perfect for me, never had any problems.  I use cosio body, not that that matters, but it was the mod I updated last. Anyway, now all my animations play as always, the creature's shlongs are all there, but during the animations it is like they stay static in one place and the creatures move around it. I also just updated MNC, HC. and Beast HDT.  My SLAL packs are probably not up to date if that matters, I am probably behind one update on a few, everything was working so I didn't want to change anything. Just thought I would ask before I started tearing everything apart, because I have no idea where to start.

that sounds like a skeleton conflict to me, MNCV12 is setup to be compatible with ABC based animations, if the skeleton is missing the penis nodes the mesh will be locked in it's t-pose location.

3 hours ago, nufndash said:

I'm not sure if this is the fix but I had a similar issue and found by moving ABC further down the load order it went away.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that sounds like a skeleton conflict to me, MNCV12 is setup to be compatible with ABC based animations, if the skeleton is missing the penis nodes the mesh will be locked in it's t-pose location.

Well that was it. Thanks. I have no Idea how the skeleton got switched on me, probably one of the reasons you shouldn't just click "yes to all" when updating mods. 

Hey MadMansGun,

Ran FNIS with the MoreNastyCritters V12RC1.

If the checkbox in FNIS for HKX File Compatibiity Check Skyrim/SE is not checked one error shows as:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

If the checkbox is checked dozens of hkx files are listed as such added the log file from FNIS generation as an attachment to help.

First time having any issue with MNC like this.

Any guidance on how to resolve?

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

10 minutes ago, GOodTimes said:

Hey MadMansGun,

Ran FNIS with the MoreNastyCritters V12RC1.

If the checkbox in FNIS for HKX File Compatibiity Check Skyrim/SE is not checked one error shows as:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

If the checkbox is checked dozens of hkx files are listed as such added the log file from FNIS generation as an attachment to help.

First time having any issue with MNC like this.

Any guidance on how to resolve?

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt 85.81 kB · 1 download

And are you using SE? Whichever way, it sounds as if you are using SE files with LE or vice versa.

3 minutes ago, Devianne said:

Regarding the konflikt between the crash fix and this mod, is there anything can do beside remove either hsk* or crash fix ?

*hkx

the problem is i don't know why it's crashing, so for now it's delete one or the other.

I've been a fan of Bad Dog's Sexy Dwemmy mod for a while now, but after updating MNC recently and checking on the dog he doesn't seem to be displaying the proper bits anymore. I'm wondering if one of MNC's recent updates may have neutered the functionality given that the Dwemer Canine has its own race.

Has anybody else experience a similar issue?

1 hour ago, F3NR15ULFR said:

I've been a fan of Bad Dog's Sexy Dwemmy mod for a while now, but after updating MNC recently and checking on the dog he doesn't seem to be displaying the proper bits anymore. I'm wondering if one of MNC's recent updates may have neutered the functionality given that the Dwemer Canine has its own race.

Has anybody else experience a similar issue?

not a clue, that was made before MNC:SLAL.

i will look into it.

Further investigation is warranted, but just making a quick note here:
With MNC 12.0RC1 & Mod Compatibility Kit v11.4F, horses' manes are clipping through Convenient Horses' armors. Also have had a follower's horse fade-to-invisible after changing their armor.

EDIT: Happens with MCK v11.4C too. Can see a bit of the horse stretching off to Oblivion before disappearing (the typical HDT stretching affair) upon changing armor. Restarting the game brings the horse back to normalcy. 
EDIT 2: Stretching on armor change doesn't occur sans MCK patch, but manes still clip.

On 5/11/2019 at 3:22 AM, MadMansGun said:

*hkx

the problem is i don't know why it's crashing, so for now it's delete one or the other.

is this a problem with the latest release or has it always been a problem? you do realize you cannot play a heavily modded skyrim without crash fixes right?

Anyway to get the animations in a separate, optional file? I'm not not running the XXL version of FNIS so I'm battling hit my anim limit, and frankly some of the older anims aren't that interesting anymore (e.g. Arrok).

I have been editing the files by hand to remove certain animations to manage the limit. But with the continuous great work by Billyy, Baba, and Nibbles, the process seems repetitive.

Thanks

8 hours ago, F3NR15ULFR said:

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

"Dwemmydograce" is/was missing from the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script, i have fixed that in V12RC2 but you will need to do this:

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry in game, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

also i did a quick remake of the mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60041-sexy-nixy-sexy-dwemmy/?tab=comments#comment-2614604

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Anyway to get the animations in a separate, optional file? I'm not not running the XXL version of FNIS so I'm battling hit my anim limit, and frankly some of the older anims aren't that interesting anymore (e.g. Arrok).

I have been editing the files by hand to remove certain animations to manage the limit. But with the continuous great work by Billyy, Baba, and Nibbles, the process seems repetitive.

Thanks

run a search for "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters" and delete everything that shows up, then delete the MoreNastyCritters.json file in "Data\SLAnims\json\"

Ok, I'm at my wits end and honestly believe Skyrim has gained Sentience and is now just trying to fuck with me. Current character and I guess most recent character's saves, animations work just fine, but creatures have balls but no cock. Went into creature features and everything seems to be in order. Went back to an older characters save, works just fine. Checked the mods settings, both of them are identical. Match creature gender is disabled in sexlab and force male gender is enabled in MNC. So right now, I'm just confused as to why its doing this now. Worked fine before.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

Ok, I'm at my wits end and honestly believe Skyrim has gained Sentience and is now just trying to fuck with me. Current character and I guess most recent character's saves, animations work just fine, but creatures have balls but no cock. Went into creature features and everything seems to be in order. Went back to an older characters save, works just fine. Checked the mods settings, both of them are identical. Match creature gender is disabled in sexlab and force male gender is enabled in MNC. So right now, I'm just confused as to why its doing this now. Worked fine before.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Tried that, still not working. I did upgrade from an older MNC (11.4) and an older Bakafactorys ABC mod. Upgrading both to current, some animals have schlongs again, Horses and Wolves were 2 I tested on, but Giants do not. Going to go back to the older versions and test something. I'm wondering if I should or should not be allowing ABC to rewrite skeletons. Unsure if thats the cause of some problems or not.

Edit: Went back to the older files, some animals still won't appear, like Elk and deer but unless I play with mods that cause them to attack, the chance of getting them into a scene is almost nil. Current new character still cannot get some others to work, went back to a older save that starts in the Live Another Life cell, got her out into the world and almost all of them work. I don't know what the difference between those 2 saves are, tried re-registering all mods on the new one and still will not work. So either I will just keep using the older save as a master copy for new characters, or tomorrow I'll start fresh and see what happens then. To damn tired, spent to many hours working on this problem >_< I am fairly certain the first issue I got was conflict of skeletons, overwrote one I shouldn't have. Current issue... no clue.

Edit edit: Either way, thanks for the suggestion.

Since this is a release candidate: my Papyrus log is spammed pretty much by MNC - you might take a look into the traces and disable all false positives for the release so it becomes easier to detect real problems.

BTW: you can prevent misleading errors caused by Game.GetFormFromFile() if you perform a Game.GetModByName(mod) call first

NewGame_Papyrus.0.log.7z

It seems that the spam was caused by SexlabNudeCreatures.esp what is unfortunately required for SexLabMoreCreatures. I think SexLabMoreCreatures is outdated and needs an update for MNC12

Update: I removed the masters from SexLabMoreCreatures and did not get any undefined references in Tes5Edit - seems to be some left overs from the author

48 minutes ago, zaira said:

you are horribly out of date, please read the upgrade procedure.txt, you should not even have a SexlabNudeCreatures.esp.

and there is a updated "SexLab More Creatures" available in the Mod Compatibility Kit.