More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

Ha, I do have HDT Pussy All in one installed.  Do I overwrite those with something?

uninstall "All in one" and reinstall it without it's "MNC Patch" (or whatever the hell they call it).

also:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

if that fails try reinstalling MNC, "All in one" may have replaced some files directly.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hoss.

over 70 horses (+ 2 elk and a lizard) in MNCv12 without any version of Crash Fixes installed:

enb2019_04_0316_59_38_35.jpg

also on a 12 year old Windows XP computer.

question: isnt the Beast HDT Patch supposed to, you know, give you HDT? because so far the it does absolutely nothing, its at the bottom of my mod list and i still dont get HDT, while if i use the HDT from the "All-In-One" mod that thing works flawlessly

The only other mod i use is ABC and thats overwriting Beast HDT

6 minutes ago, leyre said:

question: isnt the Beast HDT Patch supposed to, you know, give you HDT? because so far the it does absolutely nothing, its at the bottom of my mod list and i still dont get HDT, while if i use the HDT from the "All-In-One" mod that thing works flawlessly

I believe you need HDT Physics Extensions (which is included in HDT All-In-One Animated Pussy) for Beast HDT to work.

41 minutes ago, leyre said:

Beast HDT is slowly getting phased out by other mods due to the fact that they keep conflicting with each other.

i'm doing my best to keep things working but olebronkosrak and factoryclose are rogue agents that keep fucking around behind my back and not telling my what they are doing, and neither of them are using the same skeleton for the penises and/or collisions (also factoryclose has been tampering with the shape & size of the chaurus hunter penis against my will)

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Beast HDT is slowly getting phased out by other mods due to the fact that they keep conflicting with each other.

i'm doing my best to keep things working but olebronkosrak and factoryclose are rogue agents that keep fucking around behind my back and not telling my what they are doing, and neither of them are using the same skeleton for the penises and/or collisions (also factoryclose has been tampering with the shape & size of the chaurus hunter penis against my will)

I see, well, thx anyways, guess its back to using the HDT from All-In-One

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

uninstall "All in one" and reinstall it without it's "MNC Patch" (or whatever the hell they call it).

also:

if that fails try reinstalling MNC, "All in one" may have replaced some files directly.

Sweet thanks, so that worked.  I just reinstalled MNC and overwrote all the HDT Pussy MNC Files and now it works but....  Now the collision doesn't work now.  Do I install the beast HDT from the MNC View File Page to fix that?

Thx

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

Do I install the beast HDT from the MNC View File Page to fix that?

Thx

yes.

1 hour ago, btj1234 said:

Hi. I have a question.
Doberman turns into a husky when he is penis erect.  :'(

that should not be happening, i don't know how you made that happen.

I'm in a really weird pickle guys. I'm using the latest cf (crash fixes or creature framework? anyway both are the latest) and for some reaosn I always crash as soon as i walk up the stairs at the harbor of solitude and i think it's because there's something wrong with the cart and horse standing there. If disable the mod. Everything works properly. even with creature framework and any other animal animation mod left on. I was using the all in one version for a while but removed those files from it because it caused pruple dick syndrome. But even then the issue still persists.

What do I do? I've tried just getting mnc without the animations but I doubt that's gonna do anything. papyrus doesn't tell anything either.

Also if you're curious about what else i've done here's the link to my thread about this issue. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/122858-ctd-around-solitude-harbor/?tab=comments#comment-2633007

After some rummaging around i found an older version of mnc11A i think it's called. This one has been proven to work on my previous laptop WITH crash fixes 12 and the same version of creature framework.

Ok, IT WORKS! with the older version. Yeah, I don't knwo why it decided not to work for me for some reason but all is well for now again. Made me stay up until 7.00 am dammit. Talk about pulling your hair out.

But anyway what the others said ios right. Thanks Mad max for still updating this mod for all these years. I hope you know how much your effort is appreciated here. :)

Also does the beast hdt file for 12 also work for 11?

(wtf! Is R637 a spambot or something? o_O...oh, it's gone...huh...)

23 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm in a really weird pickle guys. I'm using the latest cf (crash fixes or creature framework? anyway both are the latest) and for some reaosn I always crash as soon as i walk up the stairs at the harbor of solitude and i think it's because there's something wrong with the cart and horse standing there. If disable the mod. Everything works properly. even with creature framework and any other animal animation mod left on. I was using the all in one version for a while but removed those files from it because it caused pruple dick syndrome. But even then the issue still persists.

What do I do? I've tried just getting mnc without the animations but I doubt that's gonna do anything. papyrus doesn't tell anything either.

Also if you're curious about what else i've done here's the link to my thread about this issue. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/122858-ctd-around-solitude-harbor/?tab=comments#comment-2633007

After some rummaging around i found an older version of mnc11A i think it's called. This one has been proven to work on my previous laptop WITH crash fixes 12 and the same version of creature framework.

your options:

A. use MNC v11 from the google drive.

B. use crash fixes v10 or lower.

C. delete the horse's skeleton.hkx file (Data\meshes\actors\Horse\character assets\skeleton.hkx)

31 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

(wtf! Is R637 a spambot or something? o_O)

just some random worthless basement dwelling no life loser that can't even commit basic cyber terrorism properly, they have wasted the past year of there life with there laughably pathetic attempts to cause some sort of "damage" to the site, the dumbass also seems to think that i'm a moderator for some stupid reason.

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the great advice!  v11 from the google drive works like a charm with latest Crash Fixes.  My bash patch was interfering, but it was an easy matter of putting the MNC edits in there to make sure they aren't overwritten.  Interestingly enough, Bijin AIO conflicts the most with werewolf meshes.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Oh look. You are using the same combination I mentioned a couple of pages back.

I'm actually using the advice that MadMansGun gave me.  And I came back to report my findings to him in case it is of any value to others.

- Crash at Pelagia Farm, totally the cause of latest Crash Fixes + latest MNC.  (v11 from google drive fixes this like a charm as advertised)

- Wyre Bash will mess with MNC meshes not showing up.  However, the bash patch can be used as an easy way of making sure MNC edits make it last in load order.  I noticed this with mainly trolls and horses.

- Bijin AIO/Seranaholic/Valerica will conflict with werewolf/vampire lord meshes.  Follower/replacer mods that utilize transformation compatibility with mods like AFT, will all more than likely conflict.  Can be patched easily in TES5Edit.

Fixing the problem on my end required a lot more than just "use the files I use".  I appreciate you trying to help though.

3 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

- Crash at Pelagia Farm, totally the cause of latest Crash Fixes + latest MNC.  (v11 from google drive fixes this like a charm as advertised)

How can it be 'totally' the fault of Crash Fixes if MNC fixes it?

- Wyre Bash will mess with MNC meshes not showing up.  However, the bash patch can be used as an easy way of making sure MNC edits make it last in load order.  I noticed this with mainly trolls and horses.

I've never used Wrye Bash. This, to me, is just another example of it being more trouble than it's worth.

- Bijin AIO/Seranaholic/Valerica will conflict with werewolf/vampire lord meshes.  Follower/replacer mods that utilize transformation compatibility with mods like AFT, will all more than likely conflict.  Can be patched easily in TES5Edit.

I've never had any vampire or werewolf transformy stuff in my game so it's just one more thing I've never suffered problems from.

Like MadMansGun said, v12 doesn't play nicely with latest Crash Fixes, but v11 does.  Use them by themselves, there is no problem.  It's not the fault of either mod.  They are both doing what they are supposed to do.  It just so happens they certain versions don't do well together is all.  With proper install information there's no need to finger point.

Wyre Bash is a great tool!  It can solve many problems with many load orders.  However, you can't expect it to get everything correct if you are running 200+ mods.  It'll get things mostly correct, and save you a ton of time.  With manual editing afterward, it's a great way to get important edits to the end of your load order.

Plenty of people use Bijin and plenty use AFT.  Thousands upon thousands in fact.  The probability of a problem arising due to that is high, so best to state that fact and how to solve it.

I'm so glad to hear that you don't have these issues.  I'm sure the people who do are glad to hear about your lack of issues as well.  I only stopped by to get an issue fixed and offer some constructive findings that work.

6 minutes ago, Ruhadre said:

Wyre Bash is a great tool!  It can solve many problems with many load orders.  However, you can't expect it to get everything correct if you are running 200+ mods. 

To me that is bad computing practice. If you have problems then you address the things which are causing the problems. You do not add another potential cause of problems in order to paper over the cracks. There may have been a time when things such as bashed patches were a good thing but to me their day has gone. I've never felt the need in three years of modding Skyrim and I currently have a tickle over 300 mods and about 240-ish plug-ins.

is there any way I can get this MNC work with hdt animated pussy mod? when I install MNC after animated pussy mod, the hdt doesn't work and pussy doesn't open in sex scene. when I install animated pussy after MNC, hdt works and pussy opens, but specifically the wolf's penis texture is missing and it appears purple. any suggestion?

15 minutes ago, mqd1 said:

is there any way I can get this MNC work with hdt animated pussy mod? when I install MNC after animated pussy mod, the hdt doesn't work and pussy doesn't open in sex scene. when I install animated pussy after MNC, hdt works and pussy opens, but specifically the wolf's penis texture is missing and it appears purple. any suggestion?

There are several ways to get MNC to work with AiO AP.

e.g. Install MNC and get it working correctly then install AiO AP but don't install the creature section, just install the human section.

17 minutes ago, mqd1 said:

Instead of using AIO Animated pussy, which has been stated to be out of date, try Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT.  It has bodyslide files for you to build a much more reliable UUNP Special type body and has SOS compatibility.

4 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

Bijin AIO/Seranaholic/Valerica

yes i've seen Valerica cause problems before, i keep forgetting to do something about that.

i have not even looked at Bijin AIO or Seranaholic yet.

14 minutes ago, mqd1 said:

all in one's creature meshes are badly out of date, the best option is to yell "update your fucking shit" at whoever is "maintaining" it.

but the Beast HDT addon should fix the wolves if installed/loaded after all in one.

17 minutes ago, Ruhadre said:

Instead of using AIO Animated pussy, which has been stated to be out of date,

This is how misinformation gets started.

There is nothing wrong with the animated pussy part of the mod. The things that become 'outdated' are things from other mods, e.g. XPMSE and the MNC stuff which are being updated by their authors but not by the author of AiO AP.

AiO AP was last updated in May last year. Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT was last updated in March last year.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT was last updated in March last year

^ now look who's spreading misinformation ^

Beast HDT is updated with MNC but is slowly getting replaced by Animal SOS and BakaFactory ABC.