More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, waiyan said:

I hope I haven't annoyed you with questions. How can I restore some of the creatures to vanilla size? (chicken,troll,etc)

chickens and trolls are at the vanilla size.

Apologies if this has been asked, and it may seem like a dumb question, but I just want to get a solid confirmation.

I'm using -original- Skyrim, not SE, not Legendary. I tried installing the "Super old" MNC v10 hosted on your Google Drive, but it still crashes my game just after the Bethesda logo. Which so far I've linked to not owning the DLCs. That would lead me to assume that something in the "MoreNastyCritters_v10_3E" version affects DLC files.

Is there any version available without DLC files or any fix to this issue that can run on original Skyrim, with SexLab Animation Loader support? Or is original Skyrim just too far gone.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Redrosid said:

Apologies if this has been asked, and it may seem like a dumb question, but I just want to get a solid confirmation.

I'm using -original- Skyrim, not SE, not Legendary. I tried installing the "Super old" MNC v10 hosted on your Google Drive, but it still crashes my game just after the Bethesda logo. Which so far I've linked to not owning the DLCs. That would lead me to assume that something in the "MoreNastyCritters_v10_3E" version affects DLC files. 

Is there any version available without DLC files or any fix to this issue that can run on original Skyrim, with SexLab Animation Loader support? Or is original Skyrim just too far gone.

Thanks.

turn off the SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp and SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

2 hours ago, RCBlackDie said:

There is Goblin (mihail mod) animations?

cause if there are, I can't make them work, how I can do it?

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

10. you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hi All.

I’m switching from Skyrim SE to LE, but can’t figure out why my new LE setup isn’t making the penis textures of dogs to show up (eg Stump and the Hentai dog’s bits are purple).   I presume that MNC SLAL is the mod that’s supposed to be providing the textures (I can see some texture files in the folder structure).  I had similar mods in my SE load order and the textures showed up ok.  For my LE setup, other animal’s penile textures do show up, though I’m not sure if they’re being provided by Immersive Creatures.

I’m  using Immersive Creatures with BadDog’s patch, the MNC beast HDT mod, Hentai Creatures, which all load before the SLAL loader and some animation packs.  

Is there some other mod can  conflict or am I missing a mod that actually provides the dog penis textures?  

Thanks!

On 6/6/2019 at 6:22 AM, teddy.heretic said:

Thx for make this mod all great, but horse skeleton make ctd, just delete it & everthing normal

which means every horse.hkx file in the auxbones folder in MNC 12 ?

or is it this one

\mods\MoreNastyCritters v12RC5\meshes\actors\Horse\character assets

skeleton.hkx this one ? is enough ? nif too ? to fix the crash 

i know i have seen this - i cannot find it through searching this support topic - and there is a solve.  Suddenly falmers penis' are floating during animations.  Just falmers, and this is new - I have used MNC for a very long time without issues.