How do I get rid of particular FNIS anims

Boobs4lyfe

I'm having an issue where I have too many animations and can't do anything unless I get rid of some. However, there are so so so many animations I can like but there are many I can live without. The issue I'm having is I like at least a few animations in every one of my animation packs. Also, I dislike the majority of the anims provided in the Sexlab Framework. So many animations clogging up my strings and slowing my game down.

So the question is, how do I uninstall particular animations from my animation packs?

59 minutes ago, Boobs4lyfe said:

I'm having an issue where I have too many animations and can't do anything unless I get rid of some. However, there are so so so many animations I can like but there are many I can live without. The issue I'm having is I like at least a few animations in every one of my animation packs. Also, I dislike the majority of the anims provided in the Sexlab Framework. So many animations clogging up my strings and slowing my game down.

So the question is, how do I uninstall particular animations from my animation packs?

If your problem is the amount of animations fnis can handle then get the xxl version of fnis that supports a ton. If its a case of sexlab that is pretty much easy too. Get all the SLAL animation packs you want but don't activate them once in game. Install sexlab normally through the mcm. When its finished go to the toggle animations and just untick the boxes of the sexlab animations you don't want. Now comes slal go to each page of the animations and tick just the boxes of the animations you like and click register. Do this for each animation pack you got and voila your sorted.

32 minutes ago, jennievm said:

If your problem is the amount of animations fnis can handle then get the xxl version of fnis that supports a ton.

no it cant, skyrim dies at somewhere around 12000-14000 animations.

1 hour ago, Boobs4lyfe said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104998-need-help-removing-animations-from-animation-packs/

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no it cant, skyrim dies at somewhere around 12000-14000 animations.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104998-need-help-removing-animations-from-animation-packs/

Though I'm relatively new to that scene. I'm not the best at understanding the modify json files thing because I can't even open the files. Is there anyway you can dumb it down for me? lol

1 hour ago, Boobs4lyfe said:

Though I'm relatively new to that scene. I'm not the best at understanding the modify json files thing because I can't even open the files. Is there anyway you can dumb it down for me? lol

json files can be opened with notepad.

but if you have python (v3 and up) installed you can use the "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" program to update the json & fnis list files instead of editing everything by hand, but you will need a up to date SLAL source file for the Pack's you want to edit.

if it says "needs build" and you have not done anything yet then that means the source file is not up to date.

if a SLAL Pack is missing from the list then that means you don't have the source file for it.

6 minutes ago, jennievm said:

Mine doesn't. The only problem I've ever had was the sexlab animation limit. But then fore does warn that the xxl version of fnis can become unstable.

it varies from user to user but 12000 to 14000 is a confirmed kill zone, most builds die in this area and it's rare for anyone to reach 15000.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it varies from user to user but 12000 to 14000 is a confirmed kill zone, most builds die in this area and it's rare for anyone to reach 15000.

In Oldrim yes, but in Skyrim Special I have around 15000 anims and not even a single crash on load or gameplay  ;) 

But yeah Oldrim was dying around 9000 anims for me lol ?

The point here is that nobody exactly knows what counts or better alters that limit. I'm fine with around 15k with most setups, but not all. Since my games are usually quite script heavy raw string count for example is rather unlikely but not impossible, maybe crash fixes didn't fix it entirely or has it's own limits but i assume it's also something else. Fore even had more than 20k which won't work for pretty much anybody else, though, that he doesn't install any scripts with his test setups suggests they do play a role.

And as far as i can tell, this limit is entirely up to something in the Skyrim engine and has nothing to do with hardware or settings, so any other reason somebody couldn't play stable with any amount of animations is not related at all.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I'm a tad bit over 14k So far so good as they say. If what Nazzzgul say is accurate and script heavy loads adds to the problem thats probably why mine don't give so much issues. I don't run so many script heavy mods. Well not on this crappy pc.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

json files can be opened with notepad.

but if you have python (v3 and up) installed you can use the "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" program to update the json & fnis list files instead of editing everything by hand, but you will need a up to date SLAL source file for the Pack's you want to edit.

if it says "needs build" and you have not done anything yet then that means the source file is not up to date.

if a SLAL Pack is missing from the list then that means you don't have the source file for it.

Can I have a link to the python and a little bit of advice on exactly how to use it?

54 minutes ago, Boobs4lyfe said:

Can I have a link to the python and a little bit of advice on exactly how to use it?

https://www.python.org/

install it, edit the SLAL Pack/s source file with notepad, run SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw, run generatefnisformodders.exe on any fnis lists that have changed, run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

then in game:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Archived