13 minutes ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

you updated WW to version ending in .139o

You have CNWW installed.

those two are not currently compatible. You need to ether roll back to WW “.139n” or delete CNWW.

Oh,i see. I will try to delete CNWW and run the game。

1 hour ago, Vxolenceo said:

I have the latest game version. I've been trying to delete and remove mods and I cannot for the life of me figure out what's causing my game to act so weird. I'm literally being spammed with last exception notifications. Thanks in advance for the insight!

lastException.txt 37.38 kB · 1 download

Got any mods or cc that alter social interactions?.....seeing hug....throw drink etc....or anything that changes vampires?

7 hours ago, Aion-Azur said:

Who knows why the characters are the huge breasts? This problem occurs only with the ww enabled.

The version of the mod and the base game is the same.

You have any body slider mods or breast size mods?.....that's why.

3 hours ago, procian said:

You have any body slider mods or breast size mods?.....that's why.

I have only this mod for breast and no more than.

And this.

Безымянн3214ый.png

ps - Deleted all the files listed above and still does not work. The breasts are still huge :/

I haven't been able to play well after the Seasons update. Anytime I try loading the game it either doesn't open at all and gives me an error saying that a mod is missing files and some error code, or the game loads but I get bombarded with hundreds of Last Exception errors.

Then after the Get Famous update the game no longer wants to launch with mods enabled. I've been trying to go through each mod to see what the culprit is but have had no luck. Plus lots of mods have been taken out now that I'm really not looking forward to loading up my save file lol.

Anyone know the best way to find a solution for this please?

is it possible to disable the breast rig, or will it ever be a possibility?

it doesn't look great on my system and messes up my default replacement skin. I don't want to choose between WW and my CC, they're both so essential to gameplay at this point, so it would be nice to be able to opt out of this somehow

TurboDriver I Have A Quick Question...

Please Understand That I Am New To Modding And Its Been A Steep Learning Curve For Me..

I Love Your Wicked Whims MOD!!! So Much That I Do Not Want To Unistall It For Any Other Mods, However, Im Trying To Figure Out If It Is Compatible With Sacrificial Mods Passionate Romance Mod or Hoe It Up Mod. I've Been Tempted To Just Give It A Go But Im Afraid Of Breaking My Game Or The Functionality Of Your Mod. Ive Been Searching For Close To 2 Hours For A Definite Answer And I Have Not Managed To Find One. Please Help Me!!

Kind of Trying To Make My Main Male & Female Couple Have More Of A ROMANTIC Relationship And Less Of One That Seems Like Its All About The Sex Even Tho Its All About The Sex! 

Thanks For Your Contribution To TS4 And LoversLab Community :)

Hi there, went back a page or two and didn't see this problem.

I have been having Last Exception problems for a while, but much like ignoring a blown tire..the car keeps moving so NO PROBLEM. But after I installed "just a few more mods" the game wouldn't run *at all*. 

Using the Mccc "did you turn your computer off and on" hand holder I followed the steps to figure out what was wrong. I uninstalled all the mods I had just added, that got the game to start. still had Last exceptions upon start up.  Next step was to make sure game was up to date. did that.  then made sure Mccc and WW were up to date. They were not! hooray! making progress. Installed both ....and though the game runs much smoother now I still get a last exception on start up BUT NOW I also get a "whoa hold up" message from WW. It tells me to do the ww.fix thing. I do that.  I still get the last exception and the whoa hold up message. I do the ww.fix again and then I run the shallow clean and then the deep clean but keep getting the message.  I uninstall WW I only get the Last exception. So i have two problems (at least) .

Unfortunately my nice tidy plan to figure this out has turned into me thrashing around a bit. I think i'm close to the actual last exception, but the WW thing has me stumped.

here is one of the lastexceptioneses

I can give other into if needed...my mod list isn't that long.

Thanks everyone, This is a great mod and I wonder what i've done to muck it up lol.

Edited to add: Still mucking around even though I should wait for a reply. I've deleted all my mods, leaving only Mccc in and I'm still getting a last exception at start up. Is this a hold over from each session? what is going on.

Edit of my edit: I put *everything but the stuff i downloaded last night* back in and opened a totally different save /world from Feb. and the game runs great. So my Save is fucked up in the world I was getting exceptions in? Now I'm really lost how to fix...

And another edit: ok figured out how to load an earlier save, but was disturbed to find that the oldest save was only from 6ish last night. before the "new mods" had been installed but well well after the last exceptions had been rolling in.  I'm afraid my rolling along on the flat tires have given me sever tire damage and the axle may be seized up if I can belabor my car analogy.

lastException.txt

HOT FUCKING DAMN! PROBLEM SOLVED. HOLY SHIT.

omfg you guys. so. I figured out what the last exception was. It said "missing sim household error" Potentially base game issue blah blah blah, which would totally explain why i was getting the error after I took out my mods. So I looked up that error and wanted to see if anyone else had the same problems I was having...which directed me to this thread on these very forums

I too had just taken a sim out of the spotlight and didn't connect it to all these last exceptions i was getting. But this discussion really dropped the dime!  I started up my poor little raggedy save and put her back in the spotlight and WHAMMO i was golden. holyyyyyy crap. amazing.   Resloved: the Last exception Resolved the WW ww.fix message. wow.

7 hours ago, Graviora manent said:

HOT FUCKING DAMN! PROBLEM SOLVED. HOLY SHIT.

omfg you guys. so. I figured out what the last exception was. It said "missing sim household error" Potentially base game issue blah blah blah, which would totally explain why i was getting the error after I took out my mods. So I looked up that error and wanted to see if anyone else had the same problems I was having...which directed me to this thread on these very forums

I too had just taken a sim out of the spotlight and didn't connect it to all these last exceptions i was getting. But this discussion really dropped the dime!  I started up my poor little raggedy save and put her back in the spotlight and WHAMMO i was golden. holyyyyyy crap. amazing.   Resloved: the Last exception Resolved the WW ww.fix message. wow.

Yep it's a bug maxis are aware of but still haven't fixed.....yet.

35 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

Got this LE, I couldn't install the latest MCCC because errors kept popping up, so I had to use the old one with the newest WW

lastException.txt 1.35 MB · 0 downloads

Script Mod Import Error (bmselldrugs)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'bmselldrugs' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'bmselldrugs' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

Outdated mods by icemunmun

You're using an outdated mod made by icemunmun.

Remove and update all files related to the icemunmun creator.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'icemunmun:Gardening_Harvest_All_CoconutTree' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Script Mod Import Error (bmselldrugs)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'bmselldrugs' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'bmselldrugs' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

Outdated mods by icemunmun

You're using an outdated mod made by icemunmun.

Remove and update all files related to the icemunmun creator.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'icemunmun:Gardening_Harvest_All_CoconutTree' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

Thank you, which Icemunmun mod is it? I have quite a few

I've been getting more exceptions than usual since the new version released. But nothing consistent. AFAIK everything is up to date. I haven't tried disabling things like experimental mode or the impressions system. I probably should, though. I'd prefer not dealing with impressions with a full house.

43 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I've been getting more exceptions than usual since the new version released. But nothing consistent. AFAIK everything is up to date. I haven't tried disabling things like experimental mode or the impressions system. I probably should, though. I'd prefer not dealing with impressions with a full house.

post them/it...someone will take a look....even a minor ww update can break other mods at times.

16 hours ago, procian said:

post them/it...someone will take a look....even a minor ww update can break other mods at times.

The save I've been running since the Impressions system went public returned a blank last exception file when I would start the save up after I turned it off. It was literally just the XML header and footer and nothing in between. I checked another save that has sat since mid March. No such error.

It was suggested in another thread that I clean out the cruft from my Nisa's and WW subfolders in the saves folder. I had to redo my WW settings, but after saving and restarting that legacy save, no blank last exception on start. So far so good. :)

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

The save I've been running since the Impressions system went public returned a blank last exception file when I would start the save up after I turned it off. It was literally just the XML header and footer and nothing in between. I checked another save that has sat since mid March. No such error.

It was suggested in another thread that I clean out the cruft from my Nisa's and WW subfolders in the saves folder. I had to redo my WW settings, but after saving and restarting that legacy save, no blank last exception on start. So far so good. :)

You can export your WW settings and reimport them if you make any major changes to WW...……..saves having to reset everything....And yes WW sometimes throws up a false L/E.

2 hours ago, procian said:

You can export your WW settings and reimport them if you make any major changes to WW...……..saves having to reset everything....And yes WW sometimes throws up a false L/E.

I did that as soon as I put everything back in order so I can put settings back on the other saves. :)