I don't know how what i did wrong but in game i don't have animations all appears blank and it does not let me do active any animation i have already uninstall the game and installed again delete all animations and mods i had, 3 times and nothing i had mods of sims, clothing, aspirations, traits i do not know what is the problem

I seem to be having an issue where my Sim ALWAYS "dresses up" before doing any activities like running on the treadmill, yoga, swimming, sleeping, etc. She's got maxed Naturism skill, and in Nudity Settings -> Outfit Settings I have "Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules" turned off. 

And yes, my WW is up-to-date -- I just got WickedWhims 4.3.5.142B today hoping it would fix the issue, but no luck. Previously I was playing with the most recent version, WickedWhims 4.3.5.140d and had the same issue. I can see both files from the mod in the Mods menu in-game, and other options and interactions are working fine. Is there some other setting somewhere I need to change to allow my Sim to do things in the nude? I love playing nudists so it's frustrating to see my sim dressing up to do everything. 

33 minutes ago, Thrasher124 said:

why would they release update that breaks its own mod and game? I fixed the initial issue but now I can do any activities, like shower or play guitar.

What? EA/Maxis released a game update. Not Turbo. There is a difference between a game patch/update and a mod update.

I don't think you understand the modding process so let me break it down for you as simple as I can.

Modders use the base EA/Maxis code in order create mods. This is a base code that any and every mod is ultimately designed around. So any time EA/Maxis releases a GAME update, this changes the entire game coding within which also changes how the mods work. And because of this, modders then have to change the code in THEIR mods in order to be compatible with any changes made by EA/Maxis.

Turbo releases a update to fix issues with HIS MOD and to be compatible with any changes made in the code. He does not have any control over any update by EA/Maxis.

Edit to put it more clear: Essentially, this is the process in a nutshell.

EA/Maxis: Hey, here's the game and it's code....feel free to mod it!
Modders: Ok, I can work with this code, no problem. Mod submitted.
EA/Maxis: New update! [Makes changes to the code] Enjoy all!
Modders: FLUCK! Now I have to change my code to make it work with yours.
*Rinse and repeat.

Adding my own info, from another thread...

Finding more issues on the newest patch - I don't run Basemental or Perversions, so its not those, its just WW (game worked without it when I tried to remove it first time issue happened.)

- Gardening interactions are acting weird: harvest all/water all/weed all/ tend all don't do everything. 

- Sims can't clean up plates, cups, trash... (have to manually drag them to garbage/sink)

- And this happened the second time the game broke and after got promoted to max level Chef: My chef can't cook anymore (didn't try others yet)

First time it happened, after the June 18th Sims 4 update, I removed WW and things worked, was able to re-add it, and used the console to rebuild Naturism/Exhib to the skill level it was before. But it's happened again. This time I found out about ww.fix, but its done nothing. Hopefully the info can help find out what's going on.

lastException.txt lastException_63696668470.txt WickedWhims.log

I dont have much issues, I did the Nisa WW hot fix and it fixed a lot but the only thing i have an issue is the interaction. Every time I click a sim it gets me an error message. I seen an update on Patreon but idk when they are going to release it over here.. 

21 minutes ago, liyah225 said:

I dont have much issues, I did the Nisa WW hot fix and it fixed a lot but the only thing i have an issue is the interaction. Every time I click a sim it gets me an error message. I seen an update on Patreon but idk when they are going to release it over here.. 

If it's an L/E post it on here.

Updated everything. I've never uploaded anything before so I hope the file comes through.

I also used the Sim4 last Exception Assistant and got this: However, I thought that file was required? I don't know how to locate only objects. As that is the error I get in last exception.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

LASTEXCEPTIONFILE.txt

2 minutes ago, kir08sd said:

Updated everything. I've never uploaded anything before so I hope the file comes through.

I also used the Sim4 last Exception Assistant and got this: However, I thought that file was required? I don't know how to locate only objects. As that is the error I get in last exception.

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

LASTEXCEPTIONFILE.txt 21.56 kB · 1 download

WW is broken till Turbo gets back from vacation....there is an update on patreon but there is a hotfix by Nisa on her WP download page....download that and follow the install instructions.

33 minutes ago, procian said:

WW is broken till Turbo gets back from vacation....there is an update on patreon but there is a hotfix by Nisa on her WP download page....download that and follow the install instructions.

This hotfix is not for everyone. Especially those who are using a Mac. There is another way to fix this as well but like I said yesterday in another thread I'm not going to show how because people are just going to be confused later with TD's update. They can wait a little longer.

Nisa's fix is flawed and ultimately needs a hotfix FOR the hotfix but there is no reason for Nisa to update it because she knows that TD is releasing a update himself. 

Right now it's best that everyone just wait for TD to release the public version.

35 minutes ago, fliim said:

Hi! Is there any way to put a very long or non ending animations duration? That you have to stop manually?

You can set the time limit to something like 999

Wicked>>Settings>>Sex Settings>>interaction settings>Player sex duration>>Sex interaction duration

24 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

You can set the time limit to something like 999

Wicked>>Settings>>Sex Settings>>interaction settings>Player sex duration>>Sex interaction duration

Oh thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for

Hi!

I have a small question. WW used to send notifications when it needs updating but it doesn't now, perhaps I switched off these notifications somehow. How can I switch them on again if it's possible? I tried to do it in settings but I failed.

Does Nisa's fix fix anything at all if you don't even use Perversions? Main issue I'm still getting is lack of autonomy - even for NPC Sims! - and inability to clean up, garden, fish, and others. Removing WW still fixes things temporarily but it is annoying to have to console back in certain things.

3 hours ago, Steeleyes said:

Does Nisa's fix fix anything at all if you don't even use Perversions? Main issue I'm still getting is lack of autonomy - even for NPC Sims! - and inability to clean up, garden, fish, and others. Removing WW still fixes things temporarily but it is annoying to have to console back in certain things.

Nisa has made a hotfix for WW not wicked perversions.....you don't need WP to use the WW hotfix.....you may also have other mods which are broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Outdated Tunable Resource (Interaction) requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource (Interaction) contains incorrect/outdated information.

lastException.txt