4 minutes ago, ReiBinh said:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource (Interaction) requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource (Interaction) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

lastException.txt 4.89 kB · 0 downloads

Try Nisa's hotfix from her WP download page on here...install exactly as directed....Your WW files must be in a folder called WhickedWhimsMod in your mods folder+make sure any other mods,such as,Basemental drugs etc(if you use any are up to date) 

4 minutes ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

I dont have the mod options anywhere

Do you have the latest Sims version? When you updated WW did you make sure to delete the old ones first?

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/installation-mistakes/

5. REMOVING OLD FILES

missing text.png

Not removing all files when updating, but just overriding them, will lead you to doom.

ALWAYS REMOVE ALL OLD FILES BEFORE PUTTING IN THE UPDATES FILES!

Keeping multiple versions of a mod intentionally or by mistake will cause problems (like missing text). If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed multiple times or keeping old files is a huge mistake. Remove EVERYTHING related to WickedWhims and install it fresh.

Any one can help me to fix this mess ?
thank you.

I used all the latest versions, and the 6.3.2 version of Mcc with MC Command Center 6.3.2.

If I try to ignore the messages, and try to continue the game,
at the first travel I get an error and game goes in travel screen with all the (scenarios or cities).

Log And Exception.7z

i have similar problems, the issue is that i accidentally overrode the files instead of clean quit/install the recent update... and now the mod not only stopped working, the previous version is bugged too, cannot have animations, just the default ones and even those cannot be executed correctly
I tried to re-install the game, delete mutiple times the sims 4 documents folder and re-created it but nothing, everything still the same.
if you ask, i tried totally clean install, just the mod and the anims and nothing... the same stills there.

These are my latest LastException files...

lastException_63696929078.txt

lastException_63696927581.txt

23 minutes ago, zakedark said:

i have similar problems, the issue is that i accidentally overrode the files instead of clean quit/install the recent update... and now the mod not only stopped working, the previous version is bugged too, cannot have animations, just the default ones and even those cannot be executed correctly
I tried to re-install the game, delete mutiple times the sims 4 documents folder and re-created it but nothing, everything still the same.
if you ask, i tried totally clean install, just the mod and the anims and nothing... the same stills there.

These are my latest LastException files...

lastException_63696929078.txt

lastException_63696927581.txt 197.1 kB · 0 downloads

Check your save folder in /The Sims 4 and delete the wickedwhims folder and "scratch" if it's there.

Delete NisaK's hotfix. Basemnetal drugs is also very outdated. Yours is 2.9.8.15.95, the newest is v3.9.8.18.100. 

After doing those things, delete localthumbcache.package in \The Sims 4.

21 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

Check your save folder in /The Sims 4 and delete the wickedwhims folder and "scratch" if it's there.

Delete NisaK's hotfix. Basemnetal drugs is also very outdated. Yours is 2.9.8.15.95, the newest is v3.9.8.18.100. 

After doing those things, delete localthumbcache.package in \The Sims 4.

i did the whole process... but again, errors are getting in, this one in particular happens since i overrode the WW mod and then tried to get back to the 142a...
i explain deeply...

I was in a hurry, i did the WW mod files override instead of clean install (Lets say it like that) and then started the game, got some interaction errors (while talking... wa strange to me) and i assumed the 142c was bugged... i downgraded the version to the 142a and after that this kind of errors started happening.
the Anims are loaded as well as the mod, but the mod itself seems only to be responding but not loading anything else.
then tried to re-upgrade to the 142c and the mod loads but nothing else, i cant get the menus or when i click the bed, just the base game interactions pop-up.

I tried re-install, Clean installation of the mods, but nope, nothinge seems to fix the problem...

PD: i have 2 instances of the sims... the origin one (that i dont have any mods) and a cracked one with all expansions (till get famous and strangerville)

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142a_Exception.txt

2 minutes ago, zakedark said:

i did the whole process... but again, errors are getting in, this one in particular happens since i overrode the WW mod and then tried to get back to the 142a...
i explain deeply...

I was in a hurry, i did the WW mod files override instead of clean install (Lets say it like that) and then started the game, got some interaction errors (while talking... wa strange to me) and i assumed the 142c was bugged... i downgraded the version to the 142a and after that this kind of errors started happening.
the Anims are loaded as well as the mod, but the mod itself seems only to be responding but not loading anything else.
then tried to re-upgrade to the 142c and the mod loads but nothing else, i cant get the menus or when i click the bed, just the base game interactions pop-up.

I tried re-install, Clean installation of the mods, but nope, nothinge seems to fix the problem...

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142a_Exception.txt 2.48 kB · 0 downloads

LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK

^^ You are trying to use .142c with a older version of nisas wicked perversion. 

Update your game then delete all wickedwhim files and redownload the latest version along with WP.

Also, where are you placing the animations? Create a separate folder in your mods folder named Animations and put all of them there.

Delete localthumbcache and try again.

10 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK

^^ You are trying to use .142c with a older version of nisas wicked perversion. 

Update your game then delete all wickedwhim files and redownload the latest version along with WP.

Also, where are you placing the animations? Create a separate folder in your mods folder named Animations and put all of them there.

Delete localthumbcache and try again.

I tried with both versions, 142c and the newest of WP and 142a (the one that worked before) with it's respective version of WP
But as i told you, i tried to upgrade to the 142c and it loads, but it's like the mod's not there. So i don't know... could it be the reason that i OVERRIDE the WW instead of doing the correct process? is that's the case... why i cant even downgrade?

Now i have the 142a and works fine, but just the mod loads but i cant execute any animation, just the default ones. and that's when i got the exception directly from the mod

The animations have it's respective folder since i installed it like 2 years ago

I tried with both versions, 142c and the newest of WP and 142a (the one that worked before) with it's respective version of WP
But as i told you, i tried to upgrade to the 142c and it loads, but it's like the mod's not there. So i don't know... could it be the reason that i OVERRIDE the WW instead of doing the correct process? is that's the case... why i cant even downgrade?

The animations have it's respective folder since i installed it like 2 years ago

But you're trying both versions with 1.51. Update your game. If you really want to keep 1.51 then there is a guide in the sims general subforum on how to do it,

3 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

But you're trying both versions with 1.51. Update your game. If you really want to keep 1.51 then there is a guide in the sims general subforum on how to do it,

As far as i see... The WW update should work fine for both versions 1.51 and 1.52.
The origin version (updated but without expansions) works correctly with the mod and everything... but my priority is the cracked one (1.51), that's the one i need to be running correctly.

After i upgraded the 1.51 with the WW update, as i told you, the problems started there. but just the 1.51, the origin up to date version is running correctly with everything but there's no update yet (i think) for the cracked version

As far as i see... The WW update should work fine for both versions 1.51 and 1.52.
The origin version (updated but without expansions) works correctly with the mod and everything... but my priority is the cracked one (1.51), that's the one i need to be running correctly.

After i upgraded the 1.51 with the WW update, as i told you, the problems started there. but just the 1.51, the origin up to date version is running correctly with everything but there's no update yet (i think) for the cracked version

Then you will not get any help here. 

Check list

- Check your save folder in /The Sims 4 and delete the wickedwhims folder and "scratch" if it's there.                     [ OK ]

- Delete NisaK's hotfix. Basemnetal drugs is also very outdated. Yours is 2.9.8.15.95, the newest is v3.9.8.18.100.    [ Deleted Hotfix / Update Basemental Drugs ]

- After doing those things, delete localthumbcache.package in \The Sims 4.                                                             [ Deleted ]

Still exception.... :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling: 

lastException.txt

1 minute ago, smjm81 said:

Then you will not get any help here. 

ah, ok... very helpful answer... srry if i waste your time tho, i just wanted to play the sims with mods, i see that only the update versions are priority... Thx btw, i'll keep looking for help

8 minutes ago, akab said:

Check list

- Check your save folder in /The Sims 4 and delete the wickedwhims folder and "scratch" if it's there.                     [ OK ]

- Delete NisaK's hotfix. Basemnetal drugs is also very outdated. Yours is 2.9.8.15.95, the newest is v3.9.8.18.100.    [ Deleted Hotfix / Update Basemental Drugs ]

- After doing those things, delete localthumbcache.package in \The Sims 4.                                                             [ Deleted ]

Still exception.... :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling: 

lastException.txt 82.59 kB · 0 downloads

Wickedjobs is still installed. This has been dead for a while now. Noone should be installing this mod anymore.

Do you have don't prepare food wash dishes where you angry poop mod? If so, delete it. If you don't have it then there seems to still be some remnants of basemental left (if this is the case, don't worry about it for now)

Delete road to fame. It needs to be updated by sacfricial.  

Remember to always delete localthumbcache anytime you make changes to your mod folder.