On 3/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Scorpio said:

Did it work properly with the WW .139L version?

Yep, just unpacked old backup of modfolder to test it.

But installing "m" and "n" versions in it did not cause the bug to appear.

So, sorry for false alarm, will try to find the culprit in modules and mods i installed since then (luckily loading new mods into separate folders).

Btw - have "pregnancy test" been removed from ww, or you have to buy some item to perform it?

Also if you know - how do I link the lower/upper outfit to the WW menu, to make it appear in the list of body parts?

Are there any modding guides on WW?

13 hours ago, Rin-Kin said:

Btw - have "pregnancy test" been removed from ww, or you have to buy some item to perform it?

If you haven't seen the PREGNANCY alert, then the pregnancy test option won't come up. Once you take the test and your sim is not pregnant, the test option won't appear again until that alert does.

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

If you haven't seen the PREGNANCY alert, then the pregnancy test option won't come up. Once you take the test and your sim is not pregnant, the test option won't appear again until that alert does.

Actually, have not seen ovulation-related emotions for a long time as well. Are they still in the mod?

Hi :) Can anyone can help me?

This is WW problem, but lostexeption appeared too. Game is crushing like every 15 minutes. I though it was because of mccc but put it out and run game, everything was ok. I put everything out and run clean game, deleted cashe ect. Maybe some animations are outdated? I realyy have no idea. Want to play, but crashes all the time. I would really appreciate help. Also there is no mod conflict in mod conflict detector. I uptaded Nisa's mod, it was crashed, but problem still exist.

03/26/19 12:59:34 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\sex\dialogs\sex_change.py", line 119, in change_sex_location_animation_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 687, in restart
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 31, in __call__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

03/26/19 13:30:41 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 43, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 155, in reset_sim_bathing_outfits
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 164, in _generate_sim_nude_outfit
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 45, in generate_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 379, in generate_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 294, in _on_outfit_generated
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 181, in evaluate_appearance_modifiers
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_modifier.py", line 240, in combinable_sorting_key
TypeError: Failed to parse argument.
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: Failed to parse argument.

03/26/19 13:36:20 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 43, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 155, in reset_sim_bathing_outfits
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 164, in _generate_sim_nude_outfit

4 hours ago, tamagojaki said:

Hi :) Can anyone can help me?

This is WW problem, but lostexeption appeared too. Game is crushing like every 15 minutes. I though it was because of mccc but put it out and run game, everything was ok. I put everything out and run clean game, deleted cashe ect. Maybe some animations are outdated? I realyy have no idea. Want to play, but crashes all the time. I would really appreciate help. Also there is no mod conflict in mod conflict detector. I uptaded Nisa's mod, it was crashed, but problem still exist.

03/26/19 12:59:34 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\sex\dialogs\sex_change.py", line 119, in change_sex_location_animation_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 687, in restart
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 31, in __call__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

03/26/19 13:30:41 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139o\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 45, in generate_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 379, in generate_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 294, in _on_outfit_generated
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 181, in evaluate_appearance_modifiers
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_modifier.py", line 240, in combinable_sorting_key
TypeError: Failed to parse argument.
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: Failed to parse argument.

03/26/19 13:36:20 Traceback (most recent call last):

Try playing without wicked perversions.

18 hours ago, procian said:

Try playing without wicked perversions.

I tried... Crashed again. I put out everthing about WW and game is not crushing (yet). If I download animations again only from WW downloads from this "activ" animations, would it help? Mabye I have some "retired"... I don't know.

I had lastexeptions problem after strengerville (I don't remeber if I had it before), but I did't crush my game.  I was putting out new cc and back and problem still exist. After new update of Nisa's mod I don't have log problems, so I don't think that's the problem.

Edit:

I done that and lastExeption appeared again...

lastException.txt

16 minutes ago, Kurdaneva said:

I've been having some issues with my game. I thought it might be the animations, so I've updated them all, but this happens with EVERY animation, no matter the creator. I have no body adjusting mods (I removed better body) and I've updated my WW to the latest version... soo any ideas why this is happening?  http://i64.tinypic.com/153pjrd.png (while it might be pointless, just warning, nsfw image)

You must have one of the outdated "rigs" (azmodan, etc). You can check with this http://modthesims.info/d/572482/ts4-package-conflict-detector-windows-only.html

Open it, browse to your mods and Scan. In the next tab, right click > disable the ones conflicting with WW (dont disable WW :watermelon:)

1 minute ago, Pringelsa said:

I've downloaded everything correctly and the mods show up in a list in the settings of my game but the interactions and everything else isn't there. Please help?

Are you clicking objects instead of sims? For example click on bed > Wicked.

5 minutes ago, Pringelsa said:

Yes, I clicked on objects and sims. There is no "Wicked" interactions.

If you dont even see the menu, did you enable scripts, you will get the list if only 1 of the two is ticked on. Tick scripts too.

atgpajq.jpg.7c5bf17961ab97d343416c19dbe34b55.jpg

In-game, you should see a purple notification sayin WW is installed correctly + number of animations.

49 minutes ago, yyshc223 said:

If someone can help me find out the problem?My ww isn't work since i update the WW mod .I will thank your help gratefully!

lastException.txt 11.32 kB · 1 download

you updated WW to version ending in .139o

You have CNWW installed.

those two are not currently compatible. You need to ether roll back to WW “.139n” or delete CNWW.