31 minutes ago, vertilgen said:

I keep getting this and it's the only thing throwing a last exception? I type ww.fix in-game doesn't fix.
            Updated/current version downloaded into just my mods folder directly.
       All my other mods are up to date.

Not sure how to fix this???   But it seems to be the issue that's spamming notifications as an error over and over.
[Last exception file attached below.]

lastException.txt 64.56 kB · 1 download

Update wicked perversions....all nisa k errors. 

Still don't know why the Rock Group Small text keeps showing up, but I found something else. Turns out turning off Impressions wasn't what was causing my blank LE at session start. Began a new save, and it happened there, too. So now there's 15GB of CC/mods to sort.

Me right now:

13 hours ago, triclopsqueen said:

Hi! I'm having a problem where there is no topless female option in CAS. It used to be there and remove the default bra just fine, but now it doesn't suddenly work. It still removes the bottom underwear on male and female in CAS, and the top/bra can still come off during sex. I can't think of or find anything I may have downloaded that would conflict (I'm very new to modding, so apologies if I made a simple/stupid mistake!)

you have a default nude female top? one that works with the latest WW?

Last exception error, I don't fully understand how to dissect these.  Could someone more Sims 4 XML versed look at this and maybe tell me what the problem is exactly, or at least a ball park area to start looking in?  Or a really well documented, and easy to understand page that tells me how to break down, and understand the problem.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
  <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>c2e77a3e181f46db5ccb092c</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-05-02 10:14:03</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>cnnative_pregnancy_handler.py:127</categoryid>
    <desyncid>c2e77a3e181f46db5ccb092c</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>  Failure: 'cncustom/wickedwhims/sex/pregnancy/cnnative_pregnancy_handler' (cncustom.wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.cnnative_pregnancy_handler) (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.native_pregnancy_handler' has no attribute '_clean_sim_non_pregnancy_buffs')&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#xD;
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\cnnative_pregnancy_handler.py", line 127, in &lt;module&gt;&#xD;
AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.native_pregnancy_handler' has no attribute '_clean_sim_non_pregnancy_buffs'&#xD;
rtim=0</desyncdata>
  </report>
</root>

Does not seem to be game breaking, as best i can tell. But bothersome as I do not understand it, and I worry when ignoring something that could cause problems down the line.

EDIT>>>> I may have found it "ColonolNutty" mod maybe

3 hours ago, galgat said:

Last exception error, I don't fully understand how to dissect these.  Could someone more Sims 4 XML versed look at this and maybe tell me what the problem is exactly, or at least a ball park area to start looking in?  Or a really well documented, and easy to understand page that tells me how to break down, and understand the problem.

Hide contents

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
  <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>c2e77a3e181f46db5ccb092c</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-05-02 10:14:03</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>cnnative_pregnancy_handler.py:127</categoryid>
    <desyncid>c2e77a3e181f46db5ccb092c</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>  Failure: 'cncustom/wickedwhims/sex/pregnancy/cnnative_pregnancy_handler' (cncustom.wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.cnnative_pregnancy_handler) (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.native_pregnancy_handler' has no attribute '_clean_sim_non_pregnancy_buffs')&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#xD;
  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#xD;
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#xD;
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\cnnative_pregnancy_handler.py", line 127, in &lt;module&gt;&#xD;
AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.native_pregnancy_handler' has no attribute '_clean_sim_non_pregnancy_buffs'&#xD;
rtim=0</desyncdata>
  </report>
</root>

Does not seem to be game breaking, as best i can tell. But bothersome as I do not understand it, and I worry when ignoring something that could cause problems down the line.

EDIT>>>> I may have found it "ColonolNutty" mod maybe

Your game needs updating...it's 1-51-77-1020 now

19 hours ago, procian said:

Your game needs updating...it's 1-51-77-1020 now

I found my problem, I even edited the post to show that, but thank you.

when I need to I will up date. To many things go ape shit every time I update, and then spend hours trying to find fixes for mod's, and weeding out exception problems.

I don't play the game religiously.  And when I want to play it I don't like finding out I have a bunch of incompatible mod's that I have to find the update for, and then by the time the game is right. I don't have time to play :( So I just update when I absolutely have to. And according to 

WickedWhims
Supports game version 1.47.51, 1.48.94, 1.49.65, 1.50.67, 1.51.77.

I should be fine. And as best i can tel I am Now.

5 hours ago, galgat said:

I found my problem, I even edited the post to show that, but thank you.

when I need to I will up date. To many things go ape shit every time I update, and then spend hours trying to find fixes for mod's, and weeding out exception problems.

I don't play the game religiously.  And when I want to play it I don't like finding out I have a bunch of incompatible mod's that I have to find the update for, and then by the time the game is right. I don't have time to play :( So I just update when I absolutely have to. And according to 

WickedWhims
Supports game version 1.47.51, 1.48.94, 1.49.65, 1.50.67, 1.51.77.

I should be fine. And as best i can tel I am Now.

Well done.

13 hours ago, procian said:

Well done.

well I bought strangerville, so I updated anyway..LOL, but thank you for the advise. as best i can tell all my mods seem to be updated well enough, I have seen no warnings yet :thumbsup:

Anyway i am version updated now.

51 minutes ago, galgat said:

well I bought strangerville, so I updated anyway..LOL, but thank you for the advise. as best i can tell all my mods seem to be updated well enough, I have seen no warnings yet :thumbsup:

Anyway i am version updated now.

You should be good then...well done.

There is a setting that does not seem to want to work right.  Where when you click on and NPC it ask's you to choose a body.  This has never worked for me not matter what body I click on it just does not seem to accept it.

Everything else seems to function just fine.

I have made sure no duplicate files are added, or in the mods folder.

I have

SIMPLE LUNAR ECLIPSE
LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis

FBD

wild_guy BreastVeins
wild_guy Butts
wild_guy DimplesOfVenus
wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin
wild_guy Moles
wild_guy Nipples
wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy
wild_guy PubicHair_Medium
wild_guy PubicHair_Slight
wild_guy TanlinesBottom
wild_guy TanlinesFull
wild_guy TanlinesTop
wild_guy Vaginas

BB 1.6.3

[BB][Female]Bottom
[BB][Female]Top
[BB][Male]SkinAsTattoos
[BB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays
[BB][Male]Top
[BB]Skintones

FEMBOY

FFmalebody
FFmalebulge
FFmaletorso

Also Femboy Cloths packages

have UI cheats

MC control

I believe that is all in body stuff other then default one might find in WW, But would surly appreciate a better understanding of this body selection, and  what I might be missing.  I mean everything is doing fine, looks fine and all that, but that one choice to select a body seems to not be right. I removed the Penis stuff from BB as I saw a post where somone said the BB penis stuff could cause trouble, but I did not see any difference from that

Removed the [BB][Male]BottomHard.package, and BottomSoft, and BottomsoftCas from the mods folder because a post mentioned them causing trouble.

Anyway any advise would be much appreciated :)

EDIT >>> I do have quite a few clothing mods installed, but none have any scripts or had as far as I know any body modding other than clothing replacement. So did not list them. as for the femboy stuff it is just there don't think I am using it anywhere.

Can someone help me too with that one please? 

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>5a5d31489ae0efe15cd725c0</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-12 15:39:12</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>posture.py:1971</categoryid>
        <desyncid>5a5d31489ae0efe15cd725c0</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:35) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: )&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1983, in _do_end&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1971, in get_end&#xD;
        RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:35) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: &#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-12 15:39:15</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:38) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: )&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1983, in _do_end&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1971, in get_end&#xD;
        RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:38) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: &#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-12 20:46:53</createtime>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:445) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: )&#xD;
        RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:445) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: &#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-13 13:45:48</createtime>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:2865) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: )&#xD;
        RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:2865) called multiple times without a paired entry. Sim: &#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-13 19:43:05</createtime>
        <categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [ba5e39c524e5a69c.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x6d7337bd]().')&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1145, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1061, in get_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5479, in get_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1470, in get_registered_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5461, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5511, in setup_asm_default&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig&#xD;
        KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [ba5e39c524e5a69c.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x6d7337bd]().'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-14 12:08:07</createtime>
        <categoryid>asm.py:995</categoryid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: LayDownOnObject_Posture (HANDLE :: 198415)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#xD;
        source_interaction =  running generic_Dog_layDownOnObject:81881 on object_sitSofaSC3x1_01:0x02140940460d18be[4]&#xD;
        running interaction =  running si_moveAwayCircle:81880 on None  (guaranteed))&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 412, in do_transition_animation&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2142, in append_exit_to_arb&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 995, in request&#xD;
        RuntimeError: ASM :: LayDownOnObject_Posture (HANDLE :: 198415)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#xD;
        source_interaction =  running generic_Dog_layDownOnObject:81881 on object_sitSofaSC3x1_01:0x02140940460d18be[4]&#xD;
        running interaction =  running si_moveAwayCircle:81880 on None  (guaranteed)&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
</root>

I usually manage to find the error but not this time

Thanks 

Posture Runtime Error

Possibly base game issue with Sim posture.

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error

An issue with the animations rigging system.

Animation States Traverse Error

Base game issue with the animations system...…………….What other mods are you running?

4 hours ago, Pzblackheart said:

Thank you for your answer

What do you mean by animation? Does it any mod using animations to it or the ones related to the use of whickedwhims mod? 

Im sorry Im not an english speaker so.. I've got a lot of mods installed so should I list them all?

What other mods?

Wicked whimes, Basemental drugs, lupobianco zorak and mike24 animations, noir and dark sims futurani penis and vagina, myobi eve5 nude top and bottom, un muscular tops, wildguy bikini and other outfits stuffs, walking bounce, nisak whicked perversions, stripping pole

Other than those I have hairs, accessories, clothes, houses, furnitures all related to houses.

I use also littlemssam scripts mods, power outage brodcast, obscurus presets, msqsims mods against autonomy in game,  sliders, flerb power outtage, dango39 careerjobtitle, ui cheats extensions, aom selectable pets

1 minute ago, Pzblackheart said:

Wicked whimes, Basemental drugs, lupobianco zorak and mike24 animations, noir and dark sims futurani penis and vagina, myobi eve5 nude top and bottom, un muscular tops, wildguy bikini and other outfits stuffs, walking bounce, nisak whicked perversions, stripping pole

Other than those I have hairs, accessories, clothes, houses, furnitures all related to houses.

I use also littlemssam scripts mods, power outage brodcast, obscurus presets, msqsims mods against autonomy in game,  sliders, flerb power outtage, dango39 careerjobtitle, ui cheats extensions, aom selectable pets

Could be littlemssam stuff …….try without her stuff or see if the stuff of hers you have have been updated.

18 hours ago, ehsanrezaeefar said:

i delete the game and the all of my save in documents completely and so much time after that i decide to reinstall the game
is there any other solution for this problem

So is it working now or do you still have the same problem?

Because more than likely the problem is somewhere in your mods folder, So deleting the saves and reinstalling the game is not necessarily going to fix the problem. Which is why I asked if you deleted the old version of WW before updating it. 

The only reason to ever delete a save file is if it's corrupted, which unfortunately does happen sometimes with no rhyme or reason. In which case you can use the built-in backup feature in the game to revert back to older save when everything worked . You would lose some progress but it's better than losing everything. Just some advice for future reference.

What I would:

1) Go to "/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" then search for the "WickedWhims" folder

2) Delete the folder/files.

3) Download Wickedwhims from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download

4) Reinstall it using the auto-install feature. For help, use this: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/installer-mod-installation/ 

5) Go to "/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" and delete the file named "localthumbcache.package" <---You should ALWAYS delete this file every time you make any changes to your mod folder. Hell, I delete this and the spotlight_en-us.package before I start the game even if I haven't made any changes. Its good practice.

I've got Sims 4 1.51.77 and wickedwhims 4.3.5.140D.  For some reason, wickedwhims is adding penises to any sim that isn't wearing a "clothing - bottom" part.  If I put my sim in tights, but no bottoms, there's a dick hanging out on top of the tights.  If I put underwear underneath the tights, the dick goes away (though only some of my underwears fit under tights, and only some of them have this effect - I have cmar's "nude in CAS bottom" set as underwear slot and when I use that, the dick still shows up, but other 'real' underwears tend to block it).

When I go into CAS, it will show the sim as being equipped with a bottom, and I can click the "x" next to the bottoms section and the dick goes away.  But if I leave CAS without equipping a separate bottom, then return to game mode, the sim will once again have a dick hanging out.

I know WW is causing this because I launched the game without it and the problem went away.

Just trying to make it so my sims can wear tights without dicks showing up...  As a workaround I've just added underwear to tights outfits but it doesn't seem like this is proper behavior.