Anyone else running into the issue of sex interactions disappearing after making household sims do the sick nasty 1-2 times? For me it more or less goes like this

• Load a household on a lot, can start sex interactions with others normally
  • Performed interactions 1-3 times on the lot over time
  • Try to start another interaction but now only solo handjob animations are available (or none if said object doesn't have those kind of animations available to it)

Similar things happen if I keep moving an active group session (minimum 2 sims) . After moving it a few times, I lose the option to move it. If I stop it, I'm again left with just solo handjob interactions if I try to start it again.

I've tried using the ww.fix command both before and after stuff went missing on the whole household but nothing came of that. Also tried clearing out WW altogether (package, script an the save folder) but the bug always came back. One thing that does fix it temporarily without requiring a reload/restart is toggling an animation.

Hi, having a really frustrating issue since updating and downloading the new WW patch -- repeatedly getting this error when I try to start up: 

441611861_ScreenShot2019-01-02at3_46_54PM.png.d62300e9dd73c0c2b1dbb111dfa702fe.png

I have re-downloaded several times, from both sources listed on the WW site. I'm placing both .scripts and .tuning in the same folder, Mods, no nested folders... nothing I've adjusted has fixed it. I can't quite believe it's actually corrupted? Not after this many tries @ downloading.

I play via Origin, if that is at all helpful. Really at the end of my rope here, have been tearing my hair out over this for 3 days now. 

5 hours ago, Kolkpen said:

Anyone else running into the issue of sex interactions disappearing after making household sims do the sick nasty 1-2 times? For me it more or less goes like this

• Try to start another interaction but now only solo handjob animations are available (or none if said object doesn't have those kind of animations available to it)

Similar things happen if I keep moving an active group session (minimum 2 sims) . After moving it a few times, I lose the option to move it. If I stop it, I'm again left with just solo handjob interactions if I try to start it again.

I've tried using the ww.fix command both before and after stuff went missing on the whole household but nothing came of that. Also tried clearing out WW altogether (package, script an the save folder) but the bug always came back. One thing that does fix it temporarily without requiring a reload/restart is toggling an animation.

I am having this exact same issue. I had one couple having sex at the same time a solo guy was giving himself a blowjob. After that, I wasn't able to get the WW option almost anywhere. Only Solo interactions. I've tried the ww.fix and that didn't help. I saved before I noticed the problem so I was worried the error would carry over. 

However, I did exit the game to the main menu and went back into the same lot. Everything went back to being restored and the WW option came back in the menu. I don't know what caused it to glitch, but at least there is an easy fix for it.

Edit: This fix worked once. The problem happened again, I went to the main menu, came back, the issue was still there. My sims, however, are currently having sex in front of a mirror. So they can initiate it, but I can't. 

Does anyone have any solutions for this problem?

On 1/2/2019 at 5:59 PM, Kolkpen said:

I have this,too.

On 1/3/2019 at 5:57 AM, Иоланта said:

I have another problem pcit mod appears all the time used gasket although procalc already present, and it is updated, month my SIM card is not present, and it appears these moodley

Снимок.PNG

I can't quite understand the original message-incorrect translation or something?-but I came to report the same thing.  My sim was at work and the same thing happened to her.  She apparently wasn't able to change her pad/tampon at work, and came home with flooding pad/tampon moodlets and filthy laundry.  I am unable to get rid of the laundry moodlet despite having her change clothes.  Is washing the only way to eliminate it?  I guess I'll buy a washer then.

I spent all night finding animations for this and now it's not working :(

Sims 4 is recognizing all of the packages and scripts, and I can enter the settings for WW just fine, but it is not detecting any of the animations.

When I boot the game, both MCCC and WW give me errors saying that something is outdated and they give me the Lastexception thing. I tried using the website and the tool it recommended but it came up with nothing.

Do I need to just wait for everyone to update their animations for the new version of WW? That's what it seems like is happening. Is there a place to download previous versions of WW? The current version is 4.3.5.139 but I need 4.3.5.137.

3 hours ago, weirdomcbeardo said:

I spent all night finding animations for this and now it's not working :(

Sims 4 is recognizing all of the packages and scripts, and I can enter the settings for WW just fine, but it is not detecting any of the animations.

When I boot the game, both MCCC and WW give me errors saying that something is outdated and they give me the Lastexception thing. I tried using the website and the tool it recommended but it came up with nothing.

Do I need to just wait for everyone to update their animations for the new version of WW? That's what it seems like is happening. Is there a place to download previous versions of WW? The current version is 4.3.5.139 but I need 4.3.5.137.

Animations should work ok....you are extracting/unzipping the animation files?

33 minutes ago, blaktion said:

the wickedwhims does not work when I'm in the game.

already done everything, and in settings the boxes are enabled, but I can not make it appear in the game

Both WW and MCCC will both generate LE's about "other" outdated mods.

(Usually from other mods outdated "scripts").

(MCCC Woohoo module will also clash with WW). 

Be sure all your Wicked files and animations are only one folder deep, (I use Mods\Wicked).

I just extract the MCCC files directly into the Mods folder.

Check to make sure you have both boxes checked to, "enable mods" and "enable scripts" in EA game settings.

3 hours ago, procian said:

Animations should work ok....you are extracting/unzipping the animation files?

Yeah all of the package and script files are in the Mods folder under My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Before, I had them all another folder deep based on what they were, so each folder had a couple packages in it. Didn't work then either.

Noticed in the new WW v139a/b my WW statistics pie menu was gone.

Other odd gender identity mix ups too, males playing female animations and visa versa, (probably some config setting got changed to a default).

Had to revert back to v137k for now. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Noticed in the new WW v139a/b my WW statistics pie menu was gone.

Other odd gender identity mix ups too, males playing female animations and visa versa, (probably some config setting got changed to a default).

Had to revert back to v137k for now. 

Is it possible for you to upload it somewhere so I can see if that fixes my issue? Or is that against the TOS?

Nevermind, I found it, and it works now!

1 hour ago, weirdomcbeardo said:

Is it possible for you to upload it somewhere so I can see if that fixes my issue? Or is that against the TOS?

Nevermind, I found it, and it works now!

Good you got it fixed, assuming the problem was with the "statistics" pie menu being missing.

The females using male masturbation animations seems to be a problem with lupobianco's animations ignoring WW gender rules.

I haven't tried playing female and clicking on another female to see if they can do any male gender animations yet.

No strapons are being used/loaded either.    

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Tanto WW como MCCC generarán LE sobre "otras" modificaciones obsoletas.

(Por lo general, de otros mods obsoletos "scripts").

(El módulo MCCC Woohoo también chocará con WW). 

Asegúrate de que todos tus archivos y animaciones de Wicked tengan solo una carpeta de profundidad (yo uso Mods \ Wicked).

Acabo de extraer los archivos MCCC directamente en la carpeta Mods.

Asegúrate de que tienes ambas casillas marcadas para "habilitar mods" y "habilitar scripts" en la configuración del juego de EA.

Everything you suggest has already been done before, and even then I have not managed to make WickedWhims appear in the Game ...

the boxes are enabled for the acceptance of scripts and non-game modes.
the files are seen in the initial screen when loading the mod and scripts. the only drawback is when playing the wickedwhims- option does not appear

everything works well with the other mods ..

12 hours ago, blaktion said:

Everything you suggest has already been done before, and even then I have not managed to make WickedWhims appear in the Game ...

the boxes are enabled for the acceptance of scripts and non-game modes.
the files are seen in the initial screen when loading the mod and scripts. the only drawback is when playing the wickedwhims- option does not appear

everything works well with the other mods ..

Sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble getting WW to display menus.

Only other thing I might suggest is...

Remove the whole Mod folder and put it on the desktop for now, and do the same for the WW saves in the save folder.

Load New game without ANY mods and create a pair of new sims, M/F, save and exit, (might be a buggered game save file).

Install WW ONLY, no other mods... and test again.

If that doesn't work, it might be corrupted EA file causing problems.

(Or... another mod script has hijacked the WW menu for something else).

Keep trying, I know how frustrating it is, I've spent several days trying to fix a problem and finally stumbled onto the issue, (not a WW issue though).

Wicked whims works fine for me, until the cum layers are introduced (only during climax animations with cumshots)... really weird. During the cumshot I get a last exception and I can't leave Wicked Whims (no matter what I click, I only get the wicked whims menu and the sims can't do anything, can't even debug them). Just to note I have updated all my mods today so it should all be up to date. I don't get this error with climax animations that don't use cumshots. I've also tried the command "ww.stop_sex" but it doesn't do anything. Anyone els have this issue or think they know what could be causing it?

On 1/9/2019 at 10:24 AM, sexkittensimmer said:

Hey I need help, I received no last exception file but ever since I updated my Wicked Whims the only option I am seeing is NPC Sex or the option for my sim to perform solo sex. How do I fix this?!!!

Many make the mistake of just copying new WW versions to just overwrite the old version.

Doesn't work.

Must delete the TWO OLD WW files first.

And Delete the localthumbcache.package in The Sims 4 folder.

I'd load the game without those two WW files installed.

Save Game, Exit, then install the TWO NEW WW files.

Delete the localthumbcache.package again, (it's best to do this every time you install, or remove mods).

Load Game.

You will need to go through all the WW settings carefully again as some might have changed.

Set Autonomous switch to ON

Set Intensity to 'Extreme', as this will disable any cooldowns for auto sex.

When finished with settings, use WW export to save them, so you can import them later if needed.

Also do a game save afterwards.  

20 hours ago, ladykatherine said:

Wicked whims works fine for me, until the cum layers are introduced (only during climax animations with cumshots)... really weird. During the cumshot I get a last exception and I can't leave Wicked Whims (no matter what I click, I only get the wicked whims menu and the sims can't do anything, can't even debug them). Just to note I have updated all my mods today so it should all be up to date. I don't get this error with climax animations that don't use cumshots. I've also tried the command "ww.stop_sex" but it doesn't do anything. Anyone els have this issue or think they know what could be causing it?

You should start a new thread maybe and post your LE.txt with it.

Someone can maybe look at it to see what the problem is.