4 hours ago, hunter_phoenix said:

What does that even mean? Why can't my Sim adopt out their infant to a friend or family member and why is something in WW that's causing this to happen?? 

It may not even be WW causing the conflict but another mod like Lumpinou's or others like MCCC.

Have you updated all your other mods too?

Have you also tested the game with only WW and Lumpinou's with all the other mods removed?

Some of those game updates broke quite a few mods; (update 1.103 from Dec?).

Apparently there is also a game bug that's preventing ppl from moving sims out of households by typical methods in Live mode and having to use Household Manager to split/merge.

Of course that only works for sims above the age of infant I think.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mod-CC-Issues/Broken-Obsolete-and-Updated-Sims-4-Mods-1-103-Dec-5-amp-14-2023/m-p/13271095

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mod-CC-Issues/Broken-Obsolete-and-Updated-Sims-4-Mods-1-104-Jan-16-2024-Game/td-p/13400494

Edited by Scorpio

Last time around I was having this issue, yeah, I had updated all of my mods. This time, I haven't gotten around to it yet. 

I'll give leaving in WW and Lumpinou's mod and removing all others a go and see what happens.

I wonder if it's therefore a game bug like the one you mentioned, and the LE thrown just thinks that WW is the cause.

22 minutes ago, hunter_phoenix said:

I wonder if it's therefore a game bug like the one you mentioned, and the LE thrown just thinks that WW is the cause.

Could be, WW and MCCC will also report LE's caused by the game itself too.  

On 1/16/2024 at 11:47 AM, MzJessLovely said:

Would be great to know if there is a solution to this or at least the mod creator is aware and working on an update that works.. 

SO........ AFTER what seems like FOREVER I Finally got the mod to work!!!! If you still have WINrar or Zip find the whickedwhims mod and then click repair. I have WINRAR so the Repair button is on the top right corner

On 1/25/2024 at 11:52 AM, MzJessLovely said:

Still waiting on a the WickedWhims update so I can use the mod..

Screenshot 2024-01-28 181938.png

Problem: There is a visual bug that's been affecting my female young adult sims since 2022 (basically, since the High School Years update) where the body parts are not fully rendered or defined both in CAS and in-game. There is just a slit for the lower body and nothing else. The male sims, on the other hand, seem to be perfectly normal. Their lower bodies are fully detailed.

Troubleshooting Attempts: I removed all my cc and mods except for the WW folder, repaired the game, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the most recent WW patch, but nothing has worked. Even when the sims graphics are set to "Very High", this problem persists.

I'm not sure how else I can troubleshoot this problem.

5 hours ago, 7549681 said:

Have you also tried it on a new save with zero mods installed?

Sorry... I had to ask.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder.

On 2/4/2024 at 8:42 PM, Scorpio said:

Have you also tried it on a new save with zero mods installed?

Sorry... I had to ask.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder.

I tried it on a new brand new save since I started up the game without any mods, then later added WW only. I also deleted the localthumbcache.package file from the folder. Unfortunately, none of these things worked.

I'm beginning to wonder if it has something to do with my PC because I don't think anyone else is having this problem, but I'm not sure what could be the cause of it.

On 2/4/2024 at 8:38 PM, 7549681 said:

Problem: There is a visual bug that's been affecting my female young adult sims since 2022 (basically, since the High School Years update) where the body parts are not fully rendered or defined both in CAS and in-game. There is just a slit for the lower body and nothing else. The male sims, on the other hand, seem to be perfectly normal. Their lower bodies are fully detailed.

Troubleshooting Attempts: I removed all my cc and mods except for the WW folder, repaired the game, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the most recent WW patch, but nothing has worked. Even when the sims graphics are set to "Very High", this problem persists.

Can you post a screenshot.

I've installed the mod, the game recognizes the Tuning.package, but they do not see the Scripts.ts4cript file. It simply doesn't show up in the list of mods when I boot the game. I tried putting it outside the folder, inside the folder and, of cours,e exactly like the instructions told. But no matter what, the game doesn't see the damn file.

Do you have any idea what might be happening? It's my first time using mods in a game (well, aside from the much easier Steam Workshop mods)

7 minutes ago, ThaliaArt said:

I've installed the mod, the game recognizes the Tuning.package, but they do not see the Scripts.ts4cript file. It simply doesn't show up in the list of mods when I boot the game. I tried putting it outside the folder, inside the folder and, of cours,e exactly like the instructions told. But no matter what, the game doesn't see the damn file.

Do you have any idea what might be happening? It's my first time using mods in a game (well, aside from the much easier Steam Workshop mods)

Did you go into your settings/other and enable both mods AND scripts?

All the WW files should be inside the WickedWhimsMod folder without any other sub folders inside.

Don't forget to download some animations and put them in a new Wicked Animations folder you should create.

Any other mods/cc you add should also be installed in folders by their categories.

Example:

Mods/Clothing Female

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Shoes

etc.

Keep in mind whenever you update the game EA disables you mods in the settings so you'll have to enable them again. 

7 hours ago, DClick said:

With the default undressing settings, my Sims leave their hats on when undressing for sex. They look silly wearing a hat and nothing else, what setting do I need to change to stop that?

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Outfit Settings > 

Playable Sims Undressing Behavior > Complete Undressing: ON  

NPC Undressing Settings > Complete Undressing: ON

Took me awhile to find it again.

13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Did you go into your settings/other and enable both mods AND scripts?

All the WW files should be inside the WickedWhimsMod folder without any other sub folders inside.

Don't forget to download some animations and put them in a new Wicked Animations folder you should create.

Any other mods/cc you add should also be installed in folders by their categories.

Example:

Mods/Clothing Female

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Shoes

etc.

Keep in mind whenever you update the game EA disables you mods in the settings so you'll have to enable them again. 

OhhHHH!!
There is another checkbox for enabling the Scripts! When I checked the enable mods, I thought I had enable everything. I have enabled the scripts now and everything seems to be working beautifully! ^^
Except for a Height Mod I installed. Do you guys know any good Mod to alter the height of my sims. I'd like to have some of them being taller and others short. Size difference is hot XD
Although, would it screw with the sex scenes?

Oh, and thank you very much for the help Scorpio! ^^

Edited by ThaliaArt
typos
13 minutes ago, ThaliaArt said:

Although, would it screw with the sex scenes?

WW has a setting to 'adjust' sims back to normal for sex and I think it's enabled by default but I may be wrong, lol.

The problem with using height sliders is it also screws up all the EA animations like kissing, cooking, etc., so I don't bother with them. 

The new features are kind of janky. Sims with the casual romantic attribute will still develop some kind of hidden romance meter with sims that they're not "romantically interested" in, which causes them to get jealous when the casual romance sim flirts with someone else. Also, sims will get jealous when they see someone they're romantically involved with ask someone to shower with them. This does not happen when 2 sims ask to have sex, where jealousy will only trigger if the relevant sim sees them actively having sex.

I keep getting a "relationship too weak" response every time my sim tries to have sex with her casual hook-up partner, I've checked all of the settings but I can't figure out for the life of me what's going on because this has never happened before. I wonder if it's somehow connected with the new "casual romance" trait. 

On 2/2/2024 at 3:49 AM, Arion03 said:

Hello, does anyone know why my sims don't sleep? When they go to bed they immediately get up, I know it's because of something about WW because uninstalling it fixes the problem

Try buying them a new bed, its a glitch/bug that can happen from time to time even in vanilla without mods installed. 

The 'naturism' menu on   other sim than the one played has disappeared (the one where to chose "çonvince to practice...'' , "talk about nudity" etc).

The nudity menu on played sims is still there ("undress ..."). The global "Nudity Gameplay Switch" is checked...

Anyone has this problem ?

30 minutes ago, bogmenot said:

The 'naturism' menu on   other sim than the one played has disappeared (the one where to chose "çonvince to practice...'' , "talk about nudity" etc).

The nudity menu on played sims is still there ("undress ..."). The global "Nudity Gameplay Switch" is checked...

Anyone has this problem ?

Ok ! the menu has moved to Friendly/nudity ...

i have some problems with animations
my females are using an invisible penis and are using vaginal sex animations (or if its strapons? which i dont have)
i have set the gender recognition to gender identity based

i'm having a household break on loading specifically when i try to add a child to the family. it throws the same error whether i add the kid in original cas or edit him in afterward - i don't think that i have any ww mods or settings that should be affecting children, but i think something in the script is trying to add traits to the child sim and getting confused.

at first i thought it was because the sim i was adding was an aged down adult sim, but recreating the kid from scratch throws the same error.

any idea what i can do?

Game Version: 1.104.58.1030, WickedWhims Version: v178a, MCCC, P:219 S:22 D:0
02/18/24 06:42:16 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 57, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 64, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 365, in populate_sim_nudity_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v178a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\traits.py", line 69, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 74, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 84, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 682, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 795, in _apply_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 477, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 1766, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 1399, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 1115, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 163, in calculate_score
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 107, in _calculate_score_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\preference.py", line 58, in is_preference_subject
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'
Please note, this exception didn't occur in the mod. The mod is unlikely to be the source of the error.

1 hour ago, lurkerlurkinglurk said:

any idea what i can do?

WW is just reporting the errors and MCCC also has error reporting and is somewhat easier to read.

Search for the file named last_exception.html and post it here for more help.

Don'y copy/paste wall of text.

Instead when you reply to this SELECT the  choose files below and browse to find the file and upload the whole file itself.

It's likely you have another outdated or broken Mod that's causing the conflict/errors.