Anyone can say me what HAT is this? This is a game generated townie that had this "hidden hat" that i can't see in the CAS and it breaks his face in the game.  Seems to be a WW hat but its hidden or something like that.

HatWW.JPG

Edited by Tekisman
4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yes, I don't think that will ever change unfortunately.

That's weird, because I'm not having post puberty trait for my teen and still have a sex with others :D Having 178b update... 

Edited by Matej1551
1 hour ago, Matej1551 said:

That's weird, because I'm not having post puberty trait for my teen and still have a sex with others :D Having 178b update... 

Then you don't have the High School Years DLC installed.

18 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Anyone can say me what HAT is this? This is a game generated townie that had this "hidden hat" that i can't see in the CAS and it breaks his face in the game.  Seems to be a WW hat but its hidden or something like that.

You're not really supposed to see them, they should disappear quickly after loading into a lot.

These are basically used as a way to add WickedWhims icon wherever it's necessary (such as notifications).

Or maybe they're secret mole people that stalk your Sims? 😱😱😱

8 hours ago, Matej1551 said:

I have

This screen was made in High School.

Oh, my bad, it looks like things have changed in the new version although I don't know if it's a bug or intentional.

V 1.77c Teens still need to have that trait.

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Oh, my bad, it looks like things have changed in the new version although I don't know if it's a bug or intentional.

V 1.77c Teens still need to have that trait.

No problem, that's why I'm asking. I didn't find any information about changing this functionality. I was suprised, that it is working and I was thinking if it is bug or it is a targered change 😀

2 minutes ago, Matej1551 said:

No problem, that's why I'm asking. I didn't find any information about changing this functionality. I was suprised, that it is working and I was thinking if it is bug or it is a targered change 😀

The only reason I haven't updated WW yet is because I finally have things working the way I want.

It sounds like ppl have had more problems with Sims being more picky about sex locations AGAIN.

I went through this on previous versions and now it works better with 1.77c although I usually have to add the Hypersexual Lot Trait.

1 hour ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

Mod broken again after latest patch today

Correct.

If you've updated your game - you just have to wait until modders release the newest version of their mods that's compatible with the newest game patch, or play without mods.

If you haven't updated your game - turn off auto-updates and enjoy your unbroken mods.

3 hours ago, Husk said:

Correct.

If you've updated your game - you just have to wait until modders release the newest version of their mods that's compatible with the newest game patch, or play without mods.

If you haven't updated your game - turn off auto-updates and enjoy your unbroken mods.

Yes well, unfortunatley I dont have the luxury of turning off updates in steam

ok I thought I'm the only one to having the issue for this ts4 update

7 hours ago, Husk said:

Correct.

FallenSupportDump.zip

After the update and with WW being broken Ive got the stupid EA app and even though ive got it set to not auto update it still did sigh but i was wondering is there a way i can just disable WW in game so i can still play or do i just need to wait for the update WW?

the recent sims 4 update causing all sort of troubles with at least WW and NWP needs updates to work dont know what other mods it has broken :(

EA patch day is a roulette what it breaks this time it breaks more than last one!

Edited by Txmmy83
5 minutes ago, tskwerl said:

It broke a lot of script mods. MC Command Center, UI Cheats, Better Exceptions, as well. All of this for a new stuff pack and a pulsating checkout button. 😐

Do you know what script mods its broken etc  Is there a good list somewere showing what is broken so i can look?