8 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

The pill and condoms only have a 5% chance of failure which is VERY low in WW. You can somewhat increase it with the "clumsy" trait, but again its still likely to work. If you want a chance of failure its best to have sex in the hour(s) before the current pill expires. If your sim is having sex during the time they would normally take their pill, then the message will appear. 

It's weird that I still get the pregnancy chance notification with condom use, but not with birth control use, since according to the wicked whims website the condoms are made to have a 5% failure whereas birth control pills have a 9% chance of failure... It's just that I've noticed the lack of possible pregnancy notifications ever since I updated wicked whims, I remember before then I would always get the notification. I've tried having my sim have sex like an hour before their pill was set to expire but again, no notification. As long as there is the "on birth control" moodlet, there's no pregnancy chance, when it should be a 9% failure chance. Also, ever since that update, I have not gotten any cum-related moodlets. Absolutely none. That seems weird. 

Hey @TURBODRIVER, I've got a dumb question. Mod seems to work great, and I've installed about 13 animation packages. The problem I'm having is that during sex animations, the sims are fuzzy - not mosaic covered, just really low definition - and no genitalia or female nipples are being animated. It looks like they're wearing skin colored underwear. I haven't been able to find anything in the help documents about this. Have I missed a setting or file path set up that's causing this?

On 12/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, XenodochiaI said:

Thanks for the the reply, but does this mean Male/female handjobs and oraljobs will also be allowed with it? That’s my main issue, with the Sims 3 and KW I had to blacklist those ones entirely, but leave the Male/female vaginal animations. This made things a little boring for straight NPC Sims in the Handjob/Oraljob category..?

Just incase, I’d like to ask if the blacklist blacklists a specific animation from being used by all, yes? 

Yes, it does allow heterosexual handjobs and oraljobs too. There are loads of animation packages you can choose from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/ just scroll down and you can find a list of creators on the left side of the page. I was wrong on the menu though, if you do install ts4 and download this you can also download the basemental drugs and nisa's Wicked perversions mods. The wicked perversions mod is what allows you to get to the WP menu that has the option to "give dix" to any sim. It also allows you to change their sexual preference. You would just shift + click any sim and click on the option that says WP extras to find that. Here are the links to the other two mods you'd need: Basmental https://basementalcc.com/drugs/ and WP https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

I apologize in advance for my English, I write everything through a translator. In general, everything was fine before, now men have their own genitals. During wuhu, they can be located on the other side of the owner, they are unclearly stretched (I attach a screenshot). In CAS, so the member is generally attached to the leg for some reason. WW updated to the latest version, animations too.
And another question, how to remove white nipples in women?

TS4_x64 2019-12-10 14-03-49.png

So my issue I am having is when I choose any play for sex every time I get turned down ? I have the switch on disabling the option to turn down sex but every time it says "Sim" has turned down your offer for sex??? I have to start a animation solo and either wait for a sims I want to have sex with to join or once I am in a solo animation click on invite to join and the sex starts with the other sim then , Why Do I keep getting turned down??? My sims are married and in a club as well and all have excellent relationships full friendship/romance meter.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, MarshallVika said:

I apologize in advance for my English, I write everything through a translator. In general, everything was fine before, now men have their own genitals. During wuhu, they can be located on the other side of the owner, they are unclearly stretched (I attach a screenshot). In CAS, so the member is generally attached to the leg for some reason. WW updated to the latest version, animations too.
And another question, how to remove white nipples in women?

TS4_x64 2019-12-10 14-03-49.png

Conflicting penis rig......type rig in the mods folder search bar remove any found...such as denton47 etc...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KerrineR said:

I got a last exception that does something weird, when a sim gets asked on a date, I get a game load error. It goes away after I click back on the same household, but when the game loads, it's only my sim & the one that asked my sim out. The date event goes away & there's like no staff or anyone working at that venue

lastException.txt 1022.47 kB · 1 download

you have a script file or mod called baby hatch? you also have an animation traverse error...that's a game error which one can't do anything about...did you interrupt an animation?

that can sometimes cause those. Armegedon mod is up to date? + all other mods up to date? nisa etc

11 hours ago, procian said:

you have a script file or mod called baby hatch? you also have an animation traverse error...that's a game error which one can't do anything about...did you interrupt an animation?

that can sometimes cause those. Armegedon mod is up to date? + all other mods up to date? nisa etc

Not many of Sacrificial's mods have been updated since the November patch

I’m not sure if this has anything to do with WW or not, but is anyone else having sims choosing to swim naked autonomously? My sims and even NPCs will just get completely naked to go swimming instead of putting on their bathing suits. It happens on beach lots and also home lots (that are near beaches in Sulani, I haven’t tested it out with pools in different worlds). It doesn’t really bother me, I actually find it kind of funny, but I’m just wondering if my game is a special snowflake and I messed it up somehow or if this is some new thing with WW. 

Hello i was wondering is there is a way to DISABLE the "WARNING" Messages in the top right of my screen, it says that there is an error related to WW, But does not produce an error file, but the mod works 100% FINE i have checked everything, i would just like to know how to disable the "WARNING' error constantly spamming in the top right of my screen, thanks

I still have issues with the sex animations changing/progressing on their own even though I have disabled that in the settings. It shows the green "meter" filling up around the WickedWhims logo which I don't think I saw happen before? I have noticed that if I go into the HUD free cam (the one you access by pressing Tab) the animations progress pretty much instantly. Does anyone know what's causing this?

On 1/4/2020 at 3:08 AM, crazy. said:

Hello i was wondering is there is a way to DISABLE the "WARNING" Messages in the top right of my screen, it says that there is an error related to WW, But does not produce an error file, but the mod works 100% FINE i have checked everything, i would just like to know how to disable the "WARNING' error constantly spamming in the top right of my screen, thanks

Nope, it's a part of many mods used for finding bad/conflicting mods/cc.

WW, MCCC, Nisa's WP, Basemental (I think) all have error reporting.

If you can't find, or don't get, a lastexception.txt file then something is badly wrong.

Either you're running a cracked game or a mod is corrupted.

Make sure your game and WW are up to date with latest versions.

Do an Origin Repair

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

You really need an LE file to post here for any help.

17 hours ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

I still have issues with the sex animations changing/progressing on their own even though I have disabled that in the settings

So you don't want any sex progression at all?

Guess maybe I'm not understanding why you would want to do that, sorry.

Sims would have sex until they starve to death, lol.

Sounds like you either missed a setting in WW or something else is overriding it. 

On 1/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Scorpio said:

So you don't want any sex progression at all?

Guess maybe I'm not understanding why you would want to do that, sorry.

Sims would have sex until they starve to death, lol.

Sounds like you either missed a setting in WW or something else is overriding it. 

No I mean I want it to end after Climax, which it does. But I want to be able to pick the animations until that happens. I have been able to do that before, but now they randomly change on their own :(