1 hour ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

No I mean I want it to end after Climax, which it does. But I want to be able to pick the animations until that happens. I have been able to do that before, but now they randomly change on their own :(

So you have the WW sex progression switch disabled but they still use full progression anyway.

Might have to turn off the Autonomous Sex switch too but I've never tried anything like that before.

Ā 

If that doesn't work you may need to delete the WickedMod folder in your saves to try to reset stuck data.

Then delete your localthumcache.

Ā 

When you load the game you'll need to go through yourĀ WW settings again.

WW will just create a new save data folder when loading.

Ā 

So, I've tried a lot of things to try to fix this, but I am not having any luck.

Ā 

I'm having issues with my Sims suddenly not acting upon their queue randomly. The whole world just kind of freezes, both NPCs and my own Sims just stand around idly. I CAN fix it by removing WW, but it's a pain to do this every ten minutes or so and then have to set up things like Hypersexual Auras for lots, different Traits associated with Wicked Whims, etc.

Ā 

I've tried doing the ww.fix in the command bar and it did nothing. Also, when this glitch happens, it won't let me select between my Sims. I can click on their picture, but it doesn't bring up their information at all unless I hit the ESC button. My Sims all still remain stuck, no matter what I do.

Ā 

Does anyone have any suggestions? I went through all my mods and CC and updated everything.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

20 hours ago, AnyaX said:

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sounds like you have another script mod causing problems with WW.

They won't always generate errors but may cause other strange things.

Ā 

You might have to try removing them one at a time to find the culprit.

Ā 

Make sure your game is updated to the latest version with Origin.

Ā 

And delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder every time you add, remove, or update the game, or mods.

Hello! I've installed the game and this mod once again after a long break - I think nearly a year. The mod overall is great, but I have noticed that the bulge option disappeared from the bottom clothing section. Was it removed from the mod or my installation is just bugged? I've tried already to reinstall the mod, reinstall other mods like Better Body - well, everything works, except for the bulge. I've tried to search mod changelogs for any notifications, but I was unable to found any mentions of it's removal.

Was it removed or I am doing something wrong?

15 minutes ago, ValentineGrau3rt said:

Hello! I've installed the game and this mod once again after a long break - I think nearly a year. The mod overall is great, but I have noticed that the bulge option disappeared from the bottom clothing section. Was it removed from the mod or my installation is just bugged? I've tried already to reinstall the mod, reinstall other mods like Better Body - well, everything works, except for the bulge. I've tried to search mod changelogs for any notifications, but I was unable to found any mentions of it's removal.

Was it removed or I am doing something wrong?

Better Bodies Mod is no longer supported, WW has it's own built in.

Bulge mods are usually part of clothing/underwear/swimsuits now, rather thanĀ bodies.

Some may even be an accessory to add.

4 minutes ago, Goldfishie said:

Could someone provide a link to download v 147i please? :) The version I have in my recycling is an older version (it seems to break everything), I wasn't playing when the last update came out.

CN has one atĀ his discord channel.

Ā 

ColonolNutty post is down near the bottom of that thread, and he has a link for it.

Ā 

Ā 

Not sure if I put this here or somewhere else but I'm runningĀ WickedWhims v150a and I have it set to Always Accept sex propositions. It's not working. Not only are NPCs rejectingĀ my sim, but now her boyfriend is also rejecting her. I've done everything I can think of to get it to work and it's just not.

13 minutes ago, bettareader said:

Not sure if I put this here or somewhere else but I'm runningĀ WickedWhims v150a and I have it set to Always Accept sex propositions. It's not working. Not only are NPCs rejectingĀ my sim, but now her boyfriend is also rejecting her. I've done everything I can think of to get it to work and it's just not.

You can try the settings in this thread.

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134500-my-sims-never-accept-sex-ww-problem/

Ā 

Hello

Ā 

Instant undres?....omg.

Ā 

The updates are worse and worse. This one is the worst already disappeared button to" change clothes.

Ā 

1-)How do I set the original button to change clothes? Instead of the stupid button "instant undres?

Ā 

Ā 

2-)How am I supposed to remove just sunglasses fromĀ head outside the sex(not during sex)?Nowhere can I see a button to remove an object to remove glasses?

Ā 

3-)Where it is forbidden to undress the NPCs.The xxxĀ began to undress like xxx around.?

Ā 

4-)Where and how to disable all interaction?I have everything forbidden in the game settings and they rise and go to have fun even though they are not allowed to interact.

53 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You might have another mod that does something with menus.

Ā 

Maybe UICheats mod?

Ā 

Ā 

This the exact problem I posted about. So I'll go ask to have that thread disregarded. I do have the UI Cheats mod, but I've always had and it's never caused a problem.Ā 

Ā 

**EDIT:

Ā 

There was an update for my UI Extension cheat today, so I tried to update to use it with two versions of WW - and nothing worked. I finally pulled it from my mod folder totally, and it's working. Ugh. Any idea why there was a sudden conflict? Both of these mods are my must haves. Waah.

Ā 

Edit again: I found an older UI Extension version and swapped that back in. I'm still using the December 13 version of WW - but so far, they are being compatible!

1 hour ago, rmitchell said:

Edit again: I found an older UI Extension version and swapped that back in. I'm still using the December 13 version of WW - but so far, they are being compatible!

Thought maybe theĀ UICeats version was mismatched with game version.

I was just commenting about something like that in another thread I think, (loosing my marbles).Ā 

4 minutes ago, Rosa143 said:

My friend suggested I use some mods/cc's, so I'm relatively new to this haha. So sorry if something similar to this has been answered already (or if this isn't the right place to post this). I gathered the error I have been getting, and I was wondering if someone could possibly help me.

https://pastebin.com/DHHq5Tbf

Ā 

Thank you in advance!

Your pastebin link is private. You need to make it public or upload the file directly here.