6 hours ago, SexyPam said:

Hello, I have problem. I downloaded last version of The Sims 4, but OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.bat says that it's outdated. It's version is 1.58.69.1010, version of WickedWhims is v147f

Did you try to run the game?

After the game loads you will get the WW loaded notification in upper right that will show the current version number.

You can find the actual installed version of WW in the TS4 folder... WickedWhims.log

Of course it will only show the newer one if you have loaded the game at least once with the new WW version.

Otherwise it will show the old WW version, like if it didn't install the new one properly.

I tend to just do a manual install rather than the batch file to be sure it goes into the right folder and doesn't add a second copy. 

Hello!

I was curious if WW would take suggestions. If not feel free to ignore me;

1.)  Is there OR will there be a way to re-organize animations from the WW? i.e,

Main category: General Animation (Teasing, Handjob, etc.)

Sub category: Author (Turbodriver, etc.)

Drop down menu from sub category: (Specific animations that correlates to the main category's interaction)

It's difficult to test out all the downloaded animations without having to move the mod folders around and re-exiting the game, constantly, just to see what that specified animation package does have. I've seen old screenshots where people were able to go by animator names, so maybe there's a way that re-implement that in a better way.

2.) The option to have a preference of who is top and bottom in an same-sex/gender role. Because there's so many FxM animations I like so I have to put my preference to female on a male sim who only bottoms. However that conflicts to MxM animations that will most likely not show up due to the preference. But I can't change it to the default of both because I do not want the "dominant" sim to lose specific virginities, which in turn that has led to the sim wanting to have bottom or default interactions with other people if I don't supervise them. 

On 11/25/2019 at 2:59 PM, rgs7 said:

Does this mean that no one playing Sims 4 can 'write books'? 

You can 'write books', but if you share the same bug I do, there is some action, somewhere that will henceforth cause all 'write book' tasks to never 'stick' for the rest of said sim's age bracket.  I have yet to see if aging up the sim will fix the problem.

So far, the break appears to be related to changing clothing.  Somehow.  Which makes absolutely no sense unless their event hook system is made of spaghetti and poor life choices.

Ok...since updating to version F my male sims now wear black underpants in CAS......nudity is working ok in game....sex....streaking....bathing etc.

using realgens default penis which is working in body selector.....tried using turbos old cas penis but the problem persists....not created a male

sim since the previous version of WW so :(

6 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...since updating to version F my male sims now wear black underpants in CAS......nudity is working ok in game....sex....streaking....bathing etc.

using realgens default penis which is working in body selector.....tried using turbos old cas penis but the problem persists....not created a male

sim since the previous version of WW so :(

You should fix it with Sims 4 Studio Batch fixes CAS

Fixmaleunderweartags.PNG.e90132dc22490bfde978628b6d37114e.PNG

http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open

I’m thinking I’ve getting The Sims 4, and I had KW on The Sims 3, so I’ve seen this is the closest mod to that, but for The Sims 4. My question is: If I was to play a F/F would their be a way I could allow straight vaginal animations for lesbians with a strapon, but at the same time, not have the straight hand jobs and blowjob animations play for them? 

I know you can allow females to use straight animations, but I only wish to have the straight vaginal animations play, not all.

Sure I can blacklist the hand jobs and blowjobs, but that means they will be blacklisted completely, right? So that NPC sims can’t use them. Be nice if it was just blacklisted for my sim only.

Anyway, hope you anyone can help.?

9 hours ago, XenodochiaI said:

I’m thinking I’ve getting The Sims 4, and I had KW on The Sims 3, so I’ve seen this is the closest mod to that, but for The Sims 4. My question is: If I was to play a F/F would their be a way I could allow straight vaginal animations for lesbians with a strapon, but at the same time, not have the straight hand jobs and blowjob animations play for them? 

I know you can allow females to use straight animations, but I only wish to have the straight vaginal animations play, not all.

Sure I can blacklist the hand jobs and blowjobs, but that means they will be blacklisted completely, right? So that NPC sims can’t use them. Be nice if it was just blacklisted for my sim only.

Anyway, hope you anyone can help.?

Yes, you just have to download animations and strapons. There will be a sim menu option under "Wicked" that says "Give Dix" I believe that will allow that sim to wear a strapon for animations. 

Whenever i command my sims to have sex the sim crashes (Only the sim) where i can't do anything with the sim until i reload the save, other sims can have sex and keep doing things except the sim(s) that have crashed. I've changed to the newest version and deleted the old version so i'm a bit confused.

1 hour ago, Owo123lollove said:

Whenever i command my sims to have sex the sim crashes (Only the sim) where i can't do anything with the sim until i reload the save, other sims can have sex and keep doing things except the sim(s) that have crashed. I've changed to the newest version and deleted the old version so i'm a bit confused.

Any other mods in use?

On 12/4/2019 at 5:32 AM, sweetpoet2212 said:

Yes, you just have to download animations and strapons. There will be a sim menu option under "Wicked" that says "Give Dix" I believe that will allow that sim to wear a strapon for animations. 

Thanks for the the reply, but does this mean Male/female handjobs and oraljobs will also be allowed with it? That’s my main issue, with the Sims 3 and KW I had to blacklist those ones entirely, but leave the Male/female vaginal animations. This made things a little boring for straight NPC Sims in the Handjob/Oraljob category..?

Just incase, I’d like to ask if the blacklist blacklists a specific animation from being used by all, yes? 

Another thing... I read that you can change the gender preference to random with a command. It says this on the site, yet I trie dit in-game,  but it did not work. It gave some error... I also read that someone on this site said he wanted the old way of deciding gender preference? 

And there’s also a setting I do not really no what it means. I’ll type it down when I get on tomorrow when I get on in-game as I’ve forgotten it,.

Attraction system (maybe?): Ever since I messed with my sim's attraction setup (very nice menus by the way), he seems to react negatively towards most people, even those he is supposedly finding attractive.

The symptom is quite minor but over time becomes annoying: He shows a thought bubble of the sim he's talking with with their face crossed out, and usually grunts and pauses before going on with the conversation.

I know what you're saying: Just turn off the feature if you don't like it! Well, it still happens after turning off the attraction system. He seems to permanently find everyone ugly. I don't necessarily need to fix this particular sim though I'd like to, but I would like to understand this behavior to avoid it in the future. I don't know that it comes from the attraction system but this makes the most sense as he doesn't have any antisocial traits and nothing else has changed except that he went to University and learned to change his own attraction matrix.

Hi. My sims seem to have trouble with pregnancy/mesntruation. I do get the pregnancy warning notification but thus far none ever got pregnant. I also noticed that the pregnancy chance is the menstruation based fertility mode but I have not seen any indication that is running as well.

I had no aging active for household and wonder if that mucked up the time calculation for the cycles.

Any hints/ideas how to reset or debug this better.

Right now the birth control pill seems to be working PERFECTLY even though I have it set to have a realistic chance of failure. Whenever my sim has sex on birth control, there's no more notification that she could be pregnant... If I take her off it and have her have sex, the notification appears again - even if the other sim is wearing a condom. This seems to be a bug, as the pill should have a failure chance?

56 minutes ago, FunnySausageAuditor said:

This seems to be a bug, as the pill should have a failure chance?

Not so sure about that one, odds are they work 99% of the time in RL, so WW probably has it set very high also.

Oops happens mostly when people, or sims, forget to take them, and/or forget to use any BC at all.

4 hours ago, FunnySausageAuditor said:

Right now the birth control pill seems to be working PERFECTLY even though I have it set to have a realistic chance of failure. Whenever my sim has sex on birth control, there's no more notification that she could be pregnant... If I take her off it and have her have sex, the notification appears again - even if the other sim is wearing a condom. This seems to be a bug, as the pill should have a failure chance?

The pill and condoms only have a 5% chance of failure which is VERY low in WW. You can somewhat increase it with the "clumsy" trait, but again its still likely to work. If you want a chance of failure its best to have sex in the hour(s) before the current pill expires. If your sim is having sex during the time they would normally take their pill, then the message will appear.