@Lash316

You need to get rid of CNWW. It's old and obsolete. ColonolNutty has redone the mod and it is now called Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets. You can find them at his dl page.

And for future reference... Please don't copy & paste lastException files. Instead drag the file to the white paper clip and upload it that way.

Greetings fellow simmers. I appear to have an issue. Anytime my sims have sex, my female is misaligned. This usually happens in oral sex. It's like my female sim is a step to the right all the time. I have no rigs, and I don't have any sliders. I would really appreciate help. I've been looking all over the internet for answers, but have not fixed my issue yet. 

6 hours ago, HonestlyMental said:

Greetings fellow simmers. I appear to have an issue. Anytime my sims have sex, my female is misaligned. This usually happens in oral sex. It's like my female sim is a step to the right all the time. I have no rigs, and I don't have any sliders. I would really appreciate help. I've been looking all over the internet for answers, but have not fixed my issue yet. 

What furniture is this happening with? did you use the moveobjects on cheat when placing it?

Hi everyone, 

Kindly help me out with what's the issue with my mods. I am attaching the NISAS mod exception file too because quite possibly it might be the one causing an issue. 

Why is updating mods important since I'm not updating my game and not connected to internet? My game was working near perfect until yesterday, but today when i started infinite WW exception notifications showed up. 

Thank you. 

WickedWhims_v147f_Exception.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

41 minutes ago, Kamdeva said:

Why is updating mods important since I'm not updating my game and not connected to internet?

Actually it's important NOT to update mods unless you also update the game.

Mods are usually updated with game updates.

How do you download mods if not connected to the internet?

Your version of Nisa's Wicked Perversions is made for newest game patch and latest WW version.

You will have to either find an old version of Nisa's to match WW/game, or remove it.

Always best to keep/save older versions of mods in case you need to go back to previous versions.

2 hours ago, HonestlyMental said:

i have Nisas Wicked Perversions, but even when I take out that mod, the misalignment still happens. None of the rest of my mods have to do with Wicked Whims.

Are you using any height slider mods? These can throw off the alignment of animations. 

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Actually it's important NOT to update mods unless you also update the game.

Mods are usually updated with game updates.

How do you download mods if not connected to the internet?

Your version of Nisa's Wicked Perversions is made for newest game patch and latest WW version.

You will have to either find an old version of Nisa's to match WW/game, or remove it.

Always best to keep/save older versions of mods in case you need to go back to previous versions.

I meant to say I don't keep my game connected to the internet, i.e., I don't use Origin to access Sims. 

I haven't updated any of my mods recently, neither Nisa's nor WickedWhims. Nisa's mod was working fine a day ago and then next day I started getting errors suddenly. 

If I remove Nisa's, then some of my sims ambitions will be impacted. I don't know if that'll make other portions of the game fail too. 

3 hours ago, Kamdeva said:

I haven't updated any of my mods recently, neither Nisa's nor WickedWhims. Nisa's mod was working fine a day ago and then next day I started getting errors suddenly.

All I can think of is a game file, mod, or data may have been corrupted, or even a corrupted save.

It could also be related to mod conditions changing for Ambitions.

Maybe another mod that affects the same resources but doesn't show up until you progress an Ambition from Nisa's WP, 'per se'.  

Is there any way to stop NPCs from asking my playable sims for sex and to only allow NPCs to have autonomous sex amongst themselves?

It gets annoying having my sim stop whatever he is doing because some roommate or visitor is asking for sex. I've tried to tinker the autonomy options but couldn't find the right one. The only thing i could find was to disable the autonomy for my playable sims but it doesn't completely fix the issue. Right now i'm playing with autonomy turned off

9 hours ago, _bonnn said:

HELP

ive got the download everything’s great but..

when my sims are having sexual interactions it’s still censored. 
how do I fix this?

Delete the streamer mod you downloaded and installed...you don't need it....also delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder too...do this each time you add or delete mods...

Help meeee.

Yesterday, my game running just fine, until...

I get an error statement like thislastException.txtNisas_Last_Exception.txt

i have the 1.60.54 version, all of the pack in the game, and a couple of mod such as the latest WW version, basemental drugs mod and nisa's wicked perversion.

i also keep getting warning on the headline. I can still play it normally, but i'm afraid that i will break everything if i try any further.

I dont know what to do :(

1 hour ago, Tangtay said:

So, I just redownloaded The Sims 4 and update everything, get newly updated Wickedwhims and its animation then VALLAH! I can't see any animation. I tried uninstall everything and redownloaded it but to no avail. Please help

WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 2.81 kB · 2 downloads

Have you got Sims 4 Community Library installed and up to date? It is required for Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets.