bumping with an update. I've tried using lupines 1.0 and 1.1, but it isn't working. All i know is that the lupines with a [PP] after their id in console are incompatible, but the ever-rare lupines with [EP] after their name, and lupines with no letters at all, are compatible. It makes me think there's two different sources or types of lupines, but i have no idea how or why. I don't understand what's going on. Does anyone have an idea?

I wander if someone knows about these?

I accidently active the slave as a follower by AFF, I managed to remove it, but the slave just ignore my order and keeps following me everywhere.

Also, last time I play this mod, there seems to be a holotape to manage all the slave, can't find it now. Or I messed up with other mod?

19 hours ago, jacobsaint said:

I wander if someone knows about these?

I accidently active the slave as a follower by AFF, I managed to remove it, but the slave just ignore my order and keeps following me everywhere.

Also, last time I play this mod, there seems to be a holotape to manage all the slave, can't find it now. Or I messed up with other mod?

You have to get the holotape via esp explorer or console. Search for "slave control" in console.  The mod tries to give it to you before you have your pip boy and it doesn't actually land in your inventory.

AFF or AFT? AFF shouldn't have anything to do with followers. It only does animations, whomever the actors are. If AFT then you have to dismiss both ways. AFT and JB dismiss.

12 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

You have to get the holotape via esp explorer or console. Search for "slave control" in console.  The mod tries to give it to you before you have your pip boy and it doesn't actually land in your inventory.

AFF or AFT? AFF shouldn't have anything to do with followers. It only does animations, whomever the actors are. If AFT then you have to dismiss both ways. AFT and JB dismiss.

Sorry, by the AAF Companion feature.

And I found the tape, it's 2E0AB3E3

This mod really need two things. A furniture that you can assign your slave to for prostitution like a red chair (cause making them as guard make them go far away from beds and ruin the paths they are building) and an option to only use bed for slave while in prostitution, to avoid having your prostitute having their affair in front of everyone (really breaking the immersion).

Otherwise, good mod OP.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, eeeeega said:

I lost my slave control system holotape while playing. Please tell me how to find it.

Open the console, type "help "slave control" 4." playeradditem whatever number shows.

Or just grab the esp explorer and get it that way

Edited by Sulphur.999

Hello

I have a problem with the Slave Control System as of recently. I can't use it anymore on a stationary terminal. Whenever i put the "Slave Control System" Holotape into a stationary terminal  the "For full functionality requires a stationary terminal" message appears. It was working before, so i don't understand this. Is there a way to edit the condition check in FO4Edit, so that the "Slave Control System" works regardless the kind of terminal you use?

SS is pissed and decided to populate his settlements with sex slaves. Why? Because one lousy little murder and the entire settlement started shooting at him with the very guns he gave them!

So far, got one slave. There were two options "E) talk", "R) Talk" for that one. E worked as expected.

Two other subdued raiders have just the "R) Talk", but R doesn't do anything.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 14.07.51.82.png

12 hours ago, Battlestar1965 said:

Hello

I have a problem with the Slave Control System as of recently. I can't use it anymore on a stationary terminal. Whenever i put the "Slave Control System" Holotape into a stationary terminal  the "For full functionality requires a stationary terminal" message appears. It was working before, so i don't understand this. Is there a way to edit the condition check in FO4Edit, so that the "Slave Control System" works regardless the kind of terminal you use?

I just tried that myself. It works on the old sparky type generic terminal. It didn't work on the Vault-tech settlement manager terminal or on the pipboy.

Hello again.

Now i have another problem besides the one with the Slave Control Center. I have a Quartermaster with Pack Brahmin following me. I give  Items to the Quartermaster using Dialogue  Talk > About Brahmin > take it to the luggage, so that items get stored in the Pack Brahmin.  Is that correct so far? Anyways...i don't see a way to get the items back. I can't access the inventory of the Brahmin. I understand from some reading here, that the brahmin acts like a workshop, but the typical Workshop choices don't show. Only the build menu when hitting "V" . But no "transfer" option.

So, what do i need to do to get the stuff back? Otherwise the Pack Brahmin would be pretty useless.

OK...SORRY....I just found out that i have to get REALLY close to the Brahmin, so that the Dialogue Options appear ...That problem is solved

Just the Slave Control System problem remains.....

Edited by Battlestar1965

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended or what but the first time I got a slave (which was actually by accident somehow) it seemed normal but now when I talk to them i only have three options; Question, trade, a blank slot and then follow, I do also have the extra dialogue question, neutral, negative, and sex but outside of 'sex' none of them seem to do anything. Am I missing something?

36 minutes ago, Enlighteneddark said:

Apparently the extended dialoged interface mod is also hidden by the creator.

Someone sent me an archive link on another forum for the MCM.

https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=172180&game_id=1151

Anyone have a similar link for the EDI?

People say it's because of Nexus's stance in the Russo-Ukrainian war. What a hyprocrite. I found Full Dialogue Interface, does it work for what you need?

Edited by yukitokuroya

I just want to play my games my way. Why do they  have to make everything political? As if everyone wasn't lying about the war and anyone knew what was really going on. I got fooled on why we were fighting every war from Vietnam to Gulf War II, and I'm not falling for it anymore.

Anyway, it was funny. Overseer Gwen McNamera was telling sole survivor that because of him, many vault 81 dwellers started to trust outsiders more. Then I enslaved her. SS went to see Piper, who was telling Sole Survivor (who's standing there in Institute X-01 Power Armor and wearing Father's Lab coat) how because of SS, people would be snatched. So, he enslaved her.

You don't have to actually shoot them, just mark them and then hand them the collar.

I wish I had recorded those. It's worth a grin.