I need some serious help! I don't see any of the additional dialogue options.

i have captured several gunners and raiders, but when i try talking to them several of the options aren't there or don't do anything. i've disabled any mod that might alter the hud or dialogue set up aside from those listed as requirements, I even disable AFT just incase, but no changes. 

when hunter mode is disabled and when the additional dialogue is enable i only see one option to talk to my slave and it usually just looks like the "E) command" option.

first it comes up as the vanilla arrow talk/command for followers, but when i choose to talk it changes its format similar to what i see in the guides but i don't see the "info" "listen" "about your work" options and the scrolling down does nothing.

I would really like to get this to work. but i can't find a solution 

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

35 minutes ago, Kylar_da_killer said:

I need some serious help! I don't see any of the additional dialogue options.

i have captured several gunners and raiders, but when i try talking to them several of the options aren't there or don't do anything. i've disabled any mod that might alter the hud or dialogue set up aside from those listed as requirements, I even disable AFT just incase, but no changes. 

when hunter mode is disabled and when the additional dialogue is enable i only see one option to talk to my slave and it usually just looks like the "E) command" option.

first it comes up as the vanilla arrow talk/command for followers, but when i choose to talk it changes its format similar to what i see in the guides but i don't see the "info" "listen" "about your work" options and the scrolling down does nothing.

I would really like to get this to work. but i can't find a solution 

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

Seems like you're using Full Dialogue Interface, right?

Get rid of it and switch to Extended Dialogue Interface (which is a requirement for the mod).

17 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Seems like you're using Full Dialogue Interface, right?

Get rid of it and switch to Extended Dialogue Interface (which is a requirement for the mod).

i don't have full dialogue interface in my load order though.

the only things i can think of is

- settler and companion dialogue overhaul but that just adds more dialogue

- Amazing follower tweaks 

2 hours ago, Kylar_da_killer said:

i don't have full dialogue interface in my load order though.

the only things i can think of is

- settler and companion dialogue overhaul but that just adds more dialogue

- Amazing follower tweaks 

Then how did you achieve the classic look of the dialogue options? As far as I know vanilla FO4 has 4 arrows each pointing to a different direction and gives different option..?

36 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Then how did you achieve the classic look of the dialogue options? As far as I know vanilla FO4 has 4 arrows each pointing to a different direction and gives different option..?

now i just feel dumb.

i did a file dive an found that a mod i have called sexy charisma which adds a new icon for successful speech checks, apparently it has a compatibility file for full dialogue interface which was causing the problem

On 12/20/2021 at 9:13 AM, tynot said:

Sorry to bother, but the latest version of this mod, version 0.7.5 is not sending actors to AAF when doing "Teach obedience. 

I have the same issue. I did find that picking the "I'll FU" chice before telling them to put on the collar, 0.7.5 does send the actor to AAF.

I encounter a strange glitch with this mod.

I have the creation club's sentinel power armour  and when i had my prostitutes searching for clients they interacted with the Sentinel AI and pulled it out of its power frame.

after their "business" was concluded the AI wouldn't get back in its power frame. now I've got a headless naked npc running after me.

Has anyone else encountered this and know a fix? or there is some sort of patch that will make sure this doesn't happen?

Ok ive encountered a problem which is admittedly my fault. But.... help! I disabled run away slaves option while there was a slave on runaway status. This caused her to teleport to me. Turns out however something isnt rights she acts like a follower except that using the "talk" option does nothing so i cant send her to a settlement. She is still essential so i cant just kill her. I tried forcing her into bleed out but she just gets up and the problem persists. 

5 hours ago, devilhunter89 said:

Ok ive encountered a problem which is admittedly my fault. But.... help! I disabled run away slaves option while there was a slave on runaway status. This caused her to teleport to me. Turns out however something isnt rights she acts like a follower except that using the "talk" option does nothing so i cant send her to a settlement. She is still essential so i cant just kill her. I tried forcing her into bleed out but she just gets up and the problem persists. 

There are few things you can try. In the console click on the slave then enter resetai and press enter. This is supposed to reset the AI. This works occasionally. You can also try the command resurrect then press enter in the console after clicking on her. This also works occasionally. You mentioned you cannot kill her because she is essential. You can try clicking on her and then enter setessential 0 in the console which makes her normal  and she can then be killed. Usually works. Finally you can click on her then in the console type disable then press enter. this always works. Then still in the console type markfordelete and then enter. This is just a cleanup as she is still there in memory but inactive. If the wrong thing or person disappeared when you typed disable then immediately type enable, before entering markfordelete.   

18 hours ago, Conatus_Hawk said:

There are few things you can try. In the console click on the slave then enter resetai and press enter. This is supposed to reset the AI. This works occasionally. You can also try the command resurrect then press enter in the console after clicking on her. This also works occasionally. You mentioned you cannot kill her because she is essential. You can try clicking on her and then enter setessential 0 in the console which makes her normal  and she can then be killed. Usually works. Finally you can click on her then in the console type disable then press enter. this always works. Then still in the console type markfordelete and then enter. This is just a cleanup as she is still there in memory but inactive. If the wrong thing or person disappeared when you typed disable then immediately type enable, before entering markfordelete.   

thank you. i was worried about console commands because the change appearance feature it changes every npc of that variation. i didnt get a chance to use these anyway as i stumbled across another solution (see pictures). thank you again for the reply ill be saving a screen of the commands in case  need them in the future.

Photo275.png

Photo276.png

I've been using this mod for quite a while and for the most part without any issues. I upgraded to 7.5 as well as the latest AAF on my last playthough and everything continued with no problem. I started a new playthough and now any character enslaved has their name changed to "Slave" rather than keeping the one they had before.

On the last game the downed npc would be cloned after being told to put on collar. The dead original would stay on the ground and the new clone with the same name and stats would then follow the player. On this game after asking the npc to put on the collar they disappear leaving no dead body and reappear a short distance away with the name "Slave" regardless of what faction or whether they were unique or not. 

Is this a result of the following line from the patch notes:

• *the changes associated with the deletion of the name (should fix problems with name in many instances)

Any help would be appreciated.  

Edited by WileyQuixote
12 hours ago, WileyQuixote said:

I've been using this mod for quite a while and for the most part without any issues. I upgraded to 7.5 as well as the latest AAF on my last playthough and everything continued with no problem. I started a new playthough and now any character enslaved has their name changed to "Slave" rather than keeping the one they had before.

On the last game the downed npc would be cloned after being told to put on collar. The dead original would stay on the ground and the new clone with the same name and stats would then follow the player. On this game after asking the npc to put on the collar they disappear leaving no dead body and reappear a short distance away with the name "Slave" regardless of what faction or whether they were unique or not. 

Is this a result of the following line from the patch notes:

• *the changes associated with the deletion of the name (should fix problems with name in many instances)

Any help would be appreciated.  

The name thing is, I think, caused by a mod called "what's your name". If you have that try turning "allow name change" to off in the MCM.  I've had the problem and I think that was the solution.

11 hours ago, Conatus_Hawk said:

The name thing is, I think, caused by a mod called "what's your name". If you have that try turning "allow name change" to off in the MCM.  I've had the problem and I think that was the solution.

Thanks for the reply.  But I don't use any renaming mods. Well until last night when I got "Rename Anything" to quick fix the issue until I figure what is causing it. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, IceBlazeWinters said:

i went through the pages from 64 back, and i found some patch esps for can ponies, lupine, vulpine, furry race overhaul (i THINK that's furry fallout 4), and some extra patches.

i only made it down a total of like 32 pages though.

the DD patch is for devious devices.

Just Business 0.7.5 Pony Race patch.esp 253 B · 3 downloads Just Business 0.7.5 Vulpine Race Patch.esp 261 B · 8 downloads Just Business DD patch.esp 1.19 kB · 28 downloads Just Business- Furry Races Overhaul Patch.esp 592 B · 11 downloads Just Business- Lupines Race Patch.esp 340 B · 11 downloads

furry race overhaul may actually be a different mod- https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50957?tab=description has that exact name, so it's likely in reference to that.

So, i tried the patches, and the vulpines work, but lupines are telling me 'race incompatible.' i wanted to peek under the hood to see if i couldn't maybe find a misplaced comma, but you can't edit esps with notepad++.  Any ideas or advice on how to get it to work? Again, vulpines patch works, because without the patch it won't work, and with the patch it will work, but lupines does not.

EDIT:

Okay, no, LUPINES patch is working fine. I got confused because it was a wolf i was targetting. What is NOT fine is- I THINK- anything from the furry fallout mod. I THINK. I'm trying to use console to identify the problem actors, but unfortunately, i couldn't get much data.

If the actor's id begins with either [EP] or no letters at all, it can work on them. If they begin with [PP], though, it's incompatible. Any ideas?

Edited by Subrosa