On 5/15/2022 at 10:50 AM, Will55 said:

Not very original but seeing as no one seems to notice rape (except Wolfgang who was not impressed with my rape of Simone) it is an excellent method to fill up the numbers and I intend to pull out the stops to enslave Nisha and the Operator pair when it hits the fan.

Nick Valentine once walked out on me in the middle of n epic slave training effort at Starlight Drive In. Didn't mention the r-word specifically, just told me how disappointed he was with my behavior, etc etc etc.

Oddness

So I have a new PC. Had JB running on the old one. All fine. Dialog tree with about 10 or so options.

Installed it on the new machine. 4 options only. I can get to some of the other options that I expected by picking one of the first four, which gives me more.

Is this a feature of doing a MO2 install rather than just manually?

1 hour ago, UKRob said:

Oddness

So I have a new PC. Had JB running on the old one. All fine. Dialog tree with about 10 or so options.

Installed it on the new machine. 4 options only. I can get to some of the other options that I expected by picking one of the first four, which gives me more.

Is this a feature of doing a MO2 install rather than just manually?

Did you install the extended dialog mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

49 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Did you install the extended dialog mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

I believe so. But I am certainly going to give it a second go. I did, and it didn't change anything. Though Now you have got me thinking that maybe I have a different dialog interface in there too. So I should scrap it.

My original concern is that the instructions for just business dump the files into the main directory. And MO2 doesn't work that way.

Hey Folks !

Tried and successfully installed the Mod with my VR Fallout 4 & Oculus Quest 2...

However I do not get the " Go Home " option when talking with the slaves.
It could be linked to how many lines of dialogue that are displayed ( 4 maximum ) but also, some lines are empty...

Tried multiple versions of the Mod, checked every outcome for the Dialogue options...
Where I think I should have the " Go Home " option, there is a blank option that refuses to activate when following it.

All other functions work normally ( except what can't like " Have sex with the slaves " which would include AAF animations and is not oncluded in VR )

Any advice ?

Take care !

Edited by DogVivor

Okay I am not certain that I should post this openly as it has somewhat dented the image of himself as claimed by my current PC.

After weeks in Nuka world, he finally returned to the Commonwealth to undo the chaos caused by his absence.

When he left the settlements looked like creches as everyone had numerous babes in arms.

I had to turn off all notifications from Family Planning in NW as I was copping post sleep crashes and so had no real idea of what was going on WRT the settlements and the children.

However, everywhere in the CW I found loads of sexually curious young adult females and naturally given this char's god given aim of cleaning the gene pool he ploughed all that came his way.

It was only when he went to Diamond city and saw one in his home there that the penny dropped just as he was about to err "make her useful" but her name seemed familiar. So, he desisted and I dug up an old save and there was a child by that name: his child. Oh Dear!

Now, in addition to murder, theft, rape, seduction, slavery etc., he can add incest to his crimes and as not a few of these youngsters are already pregnant.

So, does he continue in his selfless crusade to clean up the gene pool by treading on morality and genetic red light toes? Or does he just give the new world what it needs: morality?

Can you imagine Nora when he finally wakes her up?

"all of these children look like you. Isn't that strange?"

BTW my slave number has hit 404 (from 154..NB .Typo. that should read 254). Nuka world's gangs proved very fertile for such and all are female.

No idea of the number of children but I have reset it 4x.

Addendum: I forgot to mention that my confusion about the young women was based upon the fact that I use the mod:" Youth of the Commonwealth" which makes ~20% of settlers teenagers. Only console clicking proved their origins which now no longer matters to my char although I doubt that his grandchildren will have to worry.

Edited by Will55
4 hours ago, Will55 said:

BTW my slave number has hit 404 (from 154). Nuka world's gangs proved very fertile for such and all are female.

This is why Raider Reform School has an auto-adopt feature to sell off the kiddies as they are born. To loving parents and deserving homes , obviously :innocent:

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

This is why Raider Reform School has an auto-adopt feature to sell off the kiddies as they are born. To loving parents and deserving homes , obviously :innocent:

Yes I noticed that "Cram" production in the commonwealth had resumed after 200 years :?

If I could fit your mod in I would but I am at max mod number WRT stability and I learnt this the hard way.

That Brazzer's ad with the young black guy scoring a  white trifecta is gruesome IMHO.

Edited by Will55
10 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

hi there! It's just a addon if your trying to capture NPCs from Point Lookout. completely optional. 

Thank you!

I won't be able to use it or the point lookout mod until I have trimmed my mods further, so feedback upon its use will be tardy and looking at the repulsive images I am not certain that I could even give them away as slaves as culling seems a good idea unless someone wants a scary pet.

15 hours ago, Will55 said:

If I could fit your mod in I would but I am at max mod number WRT stability and I learnt this the hard way.

In any case, the mod is badly in need of some bugfix attention. Nothing like a full reinstall to flag up what no longer works.

Any way to remove a mark on a companion?

I accidentally did so to Piper and she collapses if my char breathes on her and has the slave text only available which really annoys me.

I have no real idea how it happened but it did so in  night time combat and yet she has never been near a "necklace".

I find that getting a  "mark" on a target is really difficult at times as each weapon has its own range for such and the zone is only about 30cms wide.

Seeing she is the most desirable of the companions (provided I don't listen to her) it is a real pity.

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I accidentally did so to Piper and she collapses if my char breathes on her and has the slave text only available which really annoys me.

I have no real idea how it happened but it did so in  night time combat and yet she has never been near a "necklace".

I find that getting a  "mark" on a target is really difficult at times as each weapon has its own range for such and the zone is only about 30cms wide.

Seeing she is the most desirable of the companions (provided I don't listen to her) it is a real pity.

Meh. Go ahead and sell her at the Goodneighbor Slave-mart.

4 hours ago, Will55 said:

I've done this a few times.  In the dialogue options tell her she can go now or whatever the equivalent is.  It'll remove the mark tag and allow you to speak to her normally again.

The ghost slave has cropped up again: 2 in the same settlement. The ONE thing that all seem to have in common is the long hair string (see image below). So perhaps a clue to "why?"

Nothing worked this time. Not disable/enable etc. and now that she is pregnant (that was a real sight..my char bonking thin air...yes I wanted to know if it was possible) I will have to just leave her alone and hope that she re-appears.

Addendum: will the child also be invisible? 

If anyone uses the NightStriker mod or SKK combat stalkers then they will know all about being attacked by invisible creatures but to my knowledge she has not chewed upon nor stolen any Stealth devices ?

I also apologize for the size of the image as I tried to shrink it but am not very useful at doing so. 

ScreenShot657.png

Edited by Will55

Hi, I know it's too late for this question. I would like to ask if you have any idea about the issue I'm having with the just business mod>

What happens is once I ask the npc to put the collar on, the npc just dies. This also happens after an animation after choosing the script "I'll f*** you".

I reinstalled my mods, reinstalled f04  but still the same issue.

I'm wondering if this is a mod conflict. I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot!

在2022年5月29日晚上8点55分,威尔55说:

幽灵奴隶又出现了:在同一个地方出现了两个。所有人似乎都有一个共同点,那就是长长的发绳(见下图)。所以也许是“为什么”的线索

这次什么都没用。不禁用/启用等。现在她怀孕了(那是一个真实的景象..我迷人的稀薄空气...是的,我想知道这是否可能)我将不得不离开她,希望她再次出现。

补遗:孩子也会隐形吗?

如果有人使用暗夜骑士或者SKK战斗潜行者,那么他们会知道被隐形生物攻击的一切,但是据我所知,她没有啃咬或者偷过任何隐形装置?

我也为图像的大小道歉,因为我试图缩小它,但这样做不是很有用。

ScreenShot657.png

You have changed the appearance or hairstyle of a non unique NPC slave. So far, you can't include the enemy boss with a name

能不能给统一从管理加个热键,执行几个简单的常用命令?太多的奴隶会在空闲时间,从事涉及其他NPC的任务时,或者建造作坊时挡住道路,一个一个挑选起来很麻烦。另一个问题是,当奴隶在商店中充当定居者时,你只能用常见的奴隶对话选项与他们对话,我可以使用热键在奴隶状态和定居者状态之间切换吗

On 6/2/2022 at 10:00 PM, dtslxf1983 said:

You have changed the appearance or hairstyle of a non unique NPC slave. So far, you can't include the enemy boss with a name

As I do not change the hairstyle or names of any slaves that is not on. But nevertheless I thank you for the effort.

13 minutes ago, Will55 said:

As I do not change the hairstyle or names of any slaves that is not on. But nevertheless I thank you for the effort.

It's definitely the hair.  The long strand is a giveaway.  IF you did not change the hair yourself... the npc is using a hairstyle that has physics.   But this typically happens when an npc has animated hair.  A piece of the weighting goes off far away somewhere for some reason and the entire npc fails to render.  One thing you can do is put a helmet on it...  or change the hairstyle using SLM

Edited by Lodakai

Okay an update on the "invisible slaves" problem. I found two at Coastal cottage so i tried the usual disable and enable and the image below shows what happened. Yesterday i found a dead settle with the letter from the V81 doctor. As I had already found the letter ages ago on another dead settler. I wondered if it was a mod but the console gave no clue. So I rez'd her to question her and it was successful but she just stood there next to a SM camp. An hour RT later she was still there so I did what I do with such NPCs with adeath wish. rape and collar. Then took her to Finch Farm settlement  and removed the collar. I hadn't noticed that she always wore underwear as the rape was a button press as opposed to any visual notice.

But she does not obey commands, cannot removed her underwear but at least looked like she was farming. So i have a disabled person there NPs with that.

But after i found the two invisibles and did the disable / enable...they turned to two exact copies of her. Complete with underwear  ?

WTH????

Any clues?/...I don't really expect any replies.

ScreenShot678.png