1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Since you use CBBE and don't have to worry about using modernized textures with support for genitals (like Fusion Girl), before you replace your dirty textures with clean ones, I suggest you try this mod which has a slew of CBBE dirty textures some of which I am convinced will fit what you want.

NUCLEAR Nude at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

So you'd install your CBBE (or its variant, which is what you use), then you'd install Nuclear Nude, and then you'd install your clean body texture of your choice.

Gah. keep messing up my quotes. Sorry for all the double-posting. 

Oh that's sounds really nice actually. I'd prefer to have all my slaves clean and glistening if possible, but I guess having some dirty one's wouldn't hurt for immersion. Maybe I'm being too superficial here. It just bothers me to watch dirty people getting all nasty and as you can see, I do like to watch! 

Thanks again, Karna5. Very helpful. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.8b0ccd2cb729cd80032192311175413c.jpeg

8 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I don't think Just Business is one of the mods which has that problem, but indeed there are quite a few mods which add slaves to the game, and some of them add fairly horrendous ones with burns and scars and wrinkles galore *laughs* And as you say, some of those block changing them with LooksMenu :)

You have two options for those:

1. Figure out which mod is adding those slaves, then make an override plugin in which you copy those slave records as overrides, and then scroll down to the bottom of the slave records in FO4Edit and find the field called:   FMIN (Facial Morph Intensity)

You'll find those records are sometimes set to 3 which makes it pretty much impossible to change the appearance in game. In your override records, delete that FMIN record. This will allow you to change the appearance in game.

2. Alternatively you start the same way and create the override records plugin, but name the plugin with the .esp extension (even if it's ESL flagged). Now use FO4FaceRipper to replace the appearance of each slave. Finally go back into your plugin and see if any of the slaves are using old or weathered skin textures, and change those to young or hero.

I use option #2 which took me countless hours to do as there are so many slaves added to the game by various mods, but once done it's worth it as all subsequent playthroughs have appealing slaves :)

It was just a settler that I enslaved myself. I do have the Hot Mama settler replacer, though. Would a face edit count as a new NPC from a mod?

4 hours ago, J.Azure said:

It was just a settler that I enslaved myself. I do have the Hot Mama settler replacer, though. Would a face edit count as a new NPC from a mod?

If the face edit is from a plugin, then yes. Also if there is more than one plugin trying to overwrite the NPC it's worth checking with FO4Edit for conflicts to make sure the only conflict is appearance and not something else. While there you could also make sure the face morph intensity field at the bottom of the records is either zero or deleted to make sure you can change the face in game :)

p.s. Personally I can't think of any problems with the hot mama murphy mod conflicting with a slave or captive mod as the NPCs the slave or captive mods do unusual things with also add their own NPCs instead of changing vanilla NPCs.

Edited by Karna5
15 hours ago, Karna5 said:

p.s. Personally I can't think of any problems with the hot mama murphy mod conflicting with a slave or captive mod as the NPCs the slave or captive mods do unusual things with also add their own NPCs instead of changing vanilla NPCs.

Although my current male PC is level 121 he has yet to meet the "hot Mama Murphy" so I did a check with my level 244 female char(after much save cleaning) who is at the cusp of all factions with all else finished and she looked perfectly good. So IMHO none of my 300+ mods have damaged her or any of the other looker replacements (latest = Valery Barstow).

I add that having spent not a few weeks in wilderness country(and often alone) I was always clean (evening wash with minimal water) but my clothing could have walked off by itself as laundering in such places just contaminates alpine pools/tarns etc.  Hence my view on bathing mods. BUT I do install a show cubicle at all settlements but never see any other than PC use. I also . as a rule, do not enslave settlers but had to do so with Phyllis from Egret Touts Marin and she is a guardian at Sunshine tidings coop while I did enslave one Diamond City Resident and she is my current live-in concubine there (along with her 2 and soon to be 3 children)(see below). The first pregnancy left her looking like a fatted calf so I had to "revert" her to her previous lustworthy self and yes, she always has that look on her face.

Anyone know of a decent stocking mod? SSE has totally spoiled me there.

ScreenShot486.png

On 3/15/2022 at 9:13 AM, travelmedic said:

So finally I had success in getting people in the Commonwealth to buy slaves, and not be limited to Nuka World raider bosses.

First I tried Trudy at the Drumlin Diner and it worked.  Then I set up Connie Abernathy to also buy slaves and that worked too.

Did it by altering the Just Business esp in the Creation Kit.  Now that I know how to do it, it's actually pretty simple, and I took a lot of screenshots of the process.  When I have time I want to put together a tutorial in pdf format and post it on LL, just not sure if I should post it here in this thread where I'm afraid it would get buried, or a separate thread in the forums where it might also get buried/lost, or post it in the mods/files section even though it would only be a tutorial for everyone else to transform whoever they want to slave buyers???

Any thoughts?

thats freakin awesome. make a youtube video or something bc i cant use the auction house and if i try to convoy more than like 8 slaves at a time to Nuka i ctd for some reason. i need another method to sell 

So changing appearances.. when i change. it reverts. Unless i change THEN reset. my changes then stick. but this still only works maybe 20% of the time. I dont have any  replacers on outside of caliente. any ideas how to get this % up to 100? CBBE Pubic overlays is the only texture mod i can get to work also. Captive tattoos and such it wont stick ever or something like Forever Pubes never shows up either. Im still experimenting to see if its certain combos or what but right now im only having luck sometimes with one mod when it comes to changing appearances.  

Hello,

I want to prostitute slaves, but it seems quite impossible. AAF Sex'em UP simply does not count slaves as companions and I can not use this way. I can order slaves to prostitute themselves, but it is useless too, because it not only takes damn long time, but potential clients ALWAYS say no. Is there any acceptable way ?

I'm noticing some odd behaviour when interacting with my newest Railroad agent slave. There seems to be something seriously funky going on with the appearance feature. Initially when I changed her appearance her face and hair stretched off her head and she became invisible. 2nd attempt I tried adjusting her eyes and hair and the game crashed. 3rd attempt I kept it simple only cycling to a different face preset, while this worked, her face flattened like someone beat her nose into a pulp. It fixed itself after fast traveling away. 

In addition to this, the game has crashed when talking to her, which never happened with my Gunner slave. Unlike my Gunner slave, this slave actually talks, or rather she has passive dialogue like when I come up to her she says" Hmm" or "Huh" and "Yes" when I initiate dialogue. I just found that strange as my Gunner slave doesn't say anything outside of combat emotes. 

It's almost as if there is something more going on with her like she has elevated AI parameters that interfere with slave usage- A ghost in the machine type feeling. Definitely a stark contrast in behaviour between her and the Gunner slave. She seems very temperamental. 

2 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

I'm noticing some odd behaviour when interacting with my newest Railroad agent slave. There seems to be something seriously funky going on with the appearance feature. Initially when I changed her appearance her face and hair stretched off her head and she became invisible. 2nd attempt I tried adjusting her eyes and hair and the game crashed. 3rd attempt I kept it simple only cycling to a different face preset, while this worked, her face flattened like someone beat her nose into a pulp. It fixed itself after fast traveling away. 

In addition to this, the game has crashed when talking to her, which never happened with my Gunner slave. Unlike my Gunner slave, this slave actually talks, or rather she has passive dialogue like when I come up to her she says" Hmm" or "Huh" and "Yes" when I initiate dialogue. I just found that strange as my Gunner slave doesn't say anything outside of combat emotes. 

It's almost as if there is something more going on with her like she has elevated AI parameters that interfere with slave usage- A ghost in the machine type feeling. Definitely a stark contrast in behaviour between her and the Gunner slave. She seems very temperamental. 

I've seen the hair stretch off the head in the start part of the game without JB, so I'm pretty sure it's just a bad pre-set. Some folks make better presets than others. Never have a problem with the presets labeled f1, f2 etc. but of the ones with female names half of them are bad with either the hair stretching out or freckles becoming blotches.

Would be fun to use the xVASynth program to make voices for slave dialog, but I don't know how to lip synch. More behavior for slaves would be a fun feature.

13 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

I find that some slaves become invisible (e.g., Forged), while others become unresponsive and that is without trying to change their appearance via JB or SLM.

In the end I just "removed" them via the ingame slave console. I could not find the body of the invisible slave so I never looted it but several days later upon visiting that settlement

I notice a thin golden streamer on the ground and followed it and found the body. SSE had similar slave problems and just removing them is the only real solution.

16 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I've seen the hair stretch off the head in the start part of the game without JB, so I'm pretty sure it's just a bad pre-set. Some folks make better presets than others. Never have a problem with the presets labeled f1, f2 etc. but of the ones with female names half of them are bad with either the hair stretching out or freckles becoming blotches.

Would be fun to use the xVASynth program to make voices for slave dialog, but I don't know how to lip synch. More behavior for slaves would be a fun feature.

Hmm, well I've never had that happen before, especially the going invisible part. More worrying is that I have no presets. Just using the available vanilla options in the menu. Seems odd that my game has been crash free for almost 150+ hours and then 2 CTD's back-to-back while interacting with this Railroad slave. Never had any issue with my Gunner slave. My only guess is that this slave might be generated or augmented by WOTC and so causes issues with JB.  

Indeed. Voiced dialogue would compliment the mod so well. Juts had a look at that XvasSynth program, that is so damn cool. Personally I'd be happy just to have the voices correspond with the subtitles. Maybe by doing that we could potentially remove those long transition times between dialogue prompts. Interacting will slaves feels a bit drawn out. 

5 hours ago, Will55 said:

BTW

I found the clean raider/gunners/CoAs mod. It would have helped had the author not made mycleanraiders one word. Apologies for the tardiness:

Clean Raiders CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Thanks Will. I just took your guys advice and did a manual overwrite of the textures. At least that way I can retain the 8k skin textures. 

I find that some slaves become invisible (e.g., Forged), while others become unresponsive and that is without trying to change their appearance via JB or SLM.

In the end I just "removed" them via the ingame slave console. I could not find the body of the invisible slave so I never looted it but several days later upon visiting that settlement

I notice a thin golden streamer on the ground and followed it and found the body. SSE had similar slave problems and just removing them is the only real solution.

Ahh damn. That is a bit concerning. I wonder why only some slaves have these issues. I've been with my Gunner male slave for a very long time and never a single issue, at least not beyond him advancing on me with SH approaches despite him not being eligible for approaches. 

But I am happy to report that my Railroad slave has not become invisible again. Though I am having trouble getting obedience sex scenes to work. For whatever reason when I select "you will have sex with another slave" the slave just twerks/dances. In fact I had to repeat that order like 15 times with different command states in order for them to have sex. It seems that the search radius for that option is like only a few feet and even then its quite stubborn. 

1 hour ago, Alessa myrion said:

Hmm, well I've never had that happen before, especially the going invisible part. More worrying is that I have no presets. Just using the available vanilla options in the menu. Seems odd that my game has been crash free for almost 150+ hours and then 2 CTD's back-to-back while interacting with this Railroad slave. Never had any issue with my Gunner slave. My only guess is that this slave might be generated or augmented by WOTC and so causes issues with JB.  

Indeed. Voiced dialogue would compliment the mod so well. Juts had a look at that XvasSynth program, that is so damn cool. Personally I'd be happy just to have the voices correspond with the subtitles. Maybe by doing that we could potentially remove those long transition times between dialogue prompts. Interacting will slaves feels a bit drawn out. 

Thanks Will. I just took your guys advice and did a manual overwrite of the textures. At least that way I can retain the 8k skin textures. 

Ahh damn. That is a bit concerning. I wonder why only some slaves have these issues. I've been with my Gunner male slave for a very long time and never a single issue, at least not beyond him advancing on me with SH approaches despite him not being eligible for approaches. 

But I am happy to report that my Railroad slave has not become invisible again. Though I am having trouble getting obedience sex scenes to work. For whatever reason when I select "you will have sex with another slave" the slave just twerks/dances. In fact I had to repeat that order like 15 times with different command states in order for them to have sex. It seems that the search radius for that option is like only a few feet and even then its quite stubborn. 

I just captured Cinder although Hancock did her best to kill her despite my mark. But the only response to command is "go" as she totally fails to react. I made my char rape her to see if that would work and it did but no improved response. I did a game reload and it failed. When i next reboot the PC if she still does not respond i will try the disable enable or recycleactor methods and if they fails she is for the "block". A pity as I have quite the collection of named NPCs, all nice and tame, and she would fit right in. I am almost tempted to reload the prior save to see if it just this once, rather than her, but 4 rescued settlers later the thought appalls.

I never bother with group sex, sex with other slaves and even, my follower as all are buggy and often the slave just stands there. It is my overworked PC who carries the load and i groan for him at the thought. I once talked to a guy who was the male equivalent of a call girl: a rich woman's toy and i asked him what was it like having to perform upon command. His reply was that about 1 out of 20 were actually pleasure while the rest were bloody hard work. I now believe him. 

Presets caused me multiple problems until I found where they had to be (for MO2): in the overwrite/F4SE/plugins/F4EE/Presets file..I placed them all manually then scarcely used them .

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I just captured Cinder although Hancock did her best to kill her despite my mark. But the only response to command is "go" as she totally fails to react. I made my char rape her to see if that would work and it did but no improved response. I did a game reload and it failed. When i next reboot the PC if she still does not respond i will try the disable enable or recycleactor methods and if they fails she is for the "block". A pity as I have quite the collection of named NPCs, all nice and tame, and she would fit right in. I am almost tempted to reload the prior save to see if it just this once, rather than her, but 4 rescued settlers later the thought appalls.

I never bother with group sex, sex with other slaves and even, my follower as all are buggy and often the slave just stands there. It is my overworked PC who carries the load and i groan for him at the thought. I once talked to a guy who was the male equivalent of a call girl: a rich woman's toy and i asked him what was it like having to perform upon command. His reply was that about 1 out of 20 were actually pleasure while the rest were bloody hard work. I now believe him. 

Presets caused me multiple problems until I found where they had to be (for MO2): in the overwrite/F4SE/plugins/F4EE/Presets file..I placed them all manually then scarcely used them .

Hah, I wouldn't even dream of enslaving unique NPC's at this point. It was actually the recycleactor command on this Railroad agent slave that crashed my game, hopefully you have better luck. I wish the obedience sex would work better. It works perfectly for the PC and slave but getting two slaves to go boop boop is a nightmare unless you manually set up the scene in AAF. The problem with that is I don't think they get obedience from that and possibly no sex skill increase. 

If you haven't already I highly recommend the Zazout4 repack just for the pillory animations. They are by far the highest quality animations I've come across. The first thing I did with this new Railroad slave was to have my Gunner hold her at gunpoint while thrusting his cock down her throat as she squeals and squirms. It's definitely a spectator sport. :)

In regards to your male gigolo friend, you could probably assume that a guy in that position would soon desensitize to that amount of sexual activity. I bet most men would be more than content with the other 19 encounters. Then again, you could also reasonably assume that any women desperate enough to pay for sex probably aren't the most desirable.  

Btw, are there any good presets you would recommend? Preferably any that are proven to work for slaves from JB? 

Edited by Alessa myrion
54 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said:

Hah, I wouldn't even dream of enslaving unique NPC's at this point. It was actually the recycleactor command on this Railroad agent slave that crashed my game, hopefully you have better luck. I wish the obedience sex would work better. It works perfectly for the PC and slave but getting two slaves to go boop boop is a nightmare unless you manually set up the scene in AAF. The problem with that is I don't think they get obedience from that and possibly no sex skill increase. 

54 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said:

If you haven't already I highly recommend the Zazout4 repack just for the pillory animations. They are by far the highest quality animations I've come across. The first thing I did with this new Railroad slave was to have my Gunner hold her at gunpoint while thrusting his cock down her throat as she squeals and squirms. It's definitely a spectator sport. :)

In regards to your male gigolo friend, you could probably assume that a guy in that position would soon desensitize to that amount of sexual activity. I bet most men would be more than content with the other 19 encounters. Then again, you could also reasonably assume that any women desperate enough to pay for sex probably aren't the most desirable.  

Btw, are there any good presets you would recommend? Preferably any that are proven to work for slaves from JB? 

As i only capture female slaves,  I don't now even try to use slave on slave sex although my female followers always seemed keen to bonk a slave despite the problems at times.

Shall try that as most pillory animations that i have are a joke. In RL both males and female in pillories copped it at both ends as degradation was the point of it all. this is totally ignored in almost all IT articles on them.

He was no friend i assure you just someone who sat next to me on a long flight. I think that his tie cost as much as all of my clothing.  Unless I fancy them I would be an abject failure at that job as I cannot stand anyone with a taint of obesity, over a certain age or has woeful breasts(that instantly eliminates 95%)

I downloaded about 3 sets of presets IIRC (~60 in toto) and all barked IMO and that is why I never used them. The only ones i ever used were from past female chars and the face from the cute preset on top pf the areola body, although i have much improved the latter. WRT the cute preset do NOT use the body that comes with it, Transplant the  headless areola body onto it.

Larger Areola for Caliente's CBBE Texture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Cute Preset at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

As i only capture female slaves,  I don't now even try to use slave on slave sex although my female followers always seemed keen to bonk a slave despite the problems at times.

Shall try that as most pillory animations that i have are a joke. In RL both males and female in pillories copped it at both ends as degradation was the point of it all. this is totally ignored in almost all IT articles on them.

He was no friend i assure you just someone who sat next to me on a long flight. I think that his tie cost as much as all of my clothing.  Unless I fancy them I would be an abject failure at that job as I cannot stand anyone with a taint of obesity, over a certain age or has woeful breasts(that instantly eliminates 95%)

I downloaded about 3 sets of presets IIRC (~60 in toto) and all barked IMO and that is why I never used them. The only ones i ever used were from past female chars and the face from the cute preset on top pf the areola body, although i have much improved the latter. WRT the cute preset do NOT use the body that comes with it, Transplant the  headless areola body onto it.

Larger Areola for Caliente's CBBE Texture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Cute Preset at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Ahh I see. Yeah I can't say I'm a massive fan of those Torture device animations, the devices themselves are cool but animations are very limited and quite janky. Was sorely disappointed that there was no standing anal on crosses or even a BJ animation. In theory I was going to capture a bunch of Gunner/Raider slaves and string them all up on crosses where I could milk them for cum at my leisure. It's kind of hard to get a good dose of cum when you're out on the road, typically I get raped and then killed thanks to my settings. 

One fantasy I would like to fulfil is to capture some females and force them into suckling on the cocks of their enemies until they also develop an insatiable cum addiction, kind of like breeding vampires but instead they have a veracious appetite for cum and they don't know when to stop. The Gunner/Raider slaves might enjoy it at first, but then realize these deranged women will suck the life right out of them. The ultimate pleasure and the ultimate pain. I would stand there like a head mistress instructing the girls how to get the most cum out of every victim, only feeding on the most powerful slaves myself. Haven't really found anything even close to facilitating that. Maybe the idea is just too messed up lol. 

Yeah I saw that Cute preset before, it doesn't look half bad. Guess I could always use it as a base and work from there. Trying to find a really slutty preset, like damaged goods but still attractive type. I'm just using my own face which is just custom vanilla. I'm pretty happy with it but always have struggled deviating far enough away from the vanilla bone structure. My characters always look like the vanilla girl is still hiding in there somewhere. 

Appreciate the links. Will give them a look.    

9 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

One fantasy I would like to fulfil is to capture some females and force them into suckling on the cocks of their enemies until they also develop an insatiable cum addiction, kind of like breeding vampires but instead they have a veracious appetite for cum and they don't know when to stop. The Gunner/Raider slaves might enjoy it at first, but then realize these deranged women will suck the life right out of them. The ultimate pleasure and the ultimate pain. I would stand there like a head mistress instructing the girls how to get the most cum out of every victim, only feeding on the most powerful slaves myself. Haven't really found anything even close to facilitating that. Maybe the idea is just too messed up lol. 

In RL there are emotional vampires who suck the lifeforce out of you. I have met not a few of them and they really do drain you. So, the concept of female vampires fellating their way across mankind is not far-fetched, as it would not take much to step up from a DNA banquet to taking some lifeforce as well. I can go into this, but this is not the place, and I am sure that the twilight spawned literary rubbish will have such examples.

Addendum 1:

I have a feeling in the back of my mind that there is a mod that enables semen addiction, but it might be SSE rather than F4. They should put on weight as semen is high calorie content...there was a US novel with a chapter about a woman with that problem..no idea of its name now.

It could even be Portnoy's Complaint which was overrated garbage.

Addendum 2:

My latest female char is stuck at lev 34 as she has been pack raped so many times (4 at once by trappers) that as I was still using Sex attributes, Sexual harassment and dangerous nights, it became a joke as she was spending life as a semen receptacle and even dogmeat got into the act which was the last straw for me WRT her. I use SRT stalkers always and at survival this mod makes life very difficult, and I doubt that there is a species or kind of animal or NPc that has not dumped his load upon her. I moved over to my male char and even he could not cope with the -14 SPECIAL debt ( as well as the vaginal damage(sic!)) from Attributes so all three of those mods went west. I have yet to return to her without those 3 mods but I do hope that her life has improved. As I posted before even the sentinel armor demanded a blowjob from her which spelled the end for Sex Harassment. 

Edited by Will55
10 hours ago, Will55 said:

In RL there are emotional vampires who suck the lifeforce out of you. I have met not a few of them and they really do drain you. So, the concept of female vampires fellating their way across mankind is not far-fetched, as it would not take much to step up from a DNA banquet to taking some lifeforce as well. I can go into this, but this is not the place, and I am sure that the twilight spawned literary rubbish will have such examples.

Addendum 1:

I have a feeling in the back of my mind that there is a mod that enables semen addiction, but it might be SSE rather than F4. They should put on weight as semen is high calorie content...there was a US novel with a chapter about a woman with that problem..no idea of its name now.

It could even be Portnoy's Complaint which was overrated garbage.

Addendum 2:

My latest female char is stuck at lev 34 as she has been pack raped so many times (4 at once by trappers) that as I was still using Sex attributes, Sexual harassment and dangerous nights, it became a joke as she was spending life as a semen receptacle and even dogmeat got into the act which was the last straw for me WRT her. I use SRT stalkers always and at survival this mod makes life very difficult, and I doubt that there is a species or kind of animal or NPc that has not dumped his load upon her. I moved over to my male char and even he could not cope with the -14 SPECIAL debt ( as well as the vaginal damage(sic!)) from Attributes so all three of those mods went west. I have yet to return to her without those 3 mods but I do hope that her life has improved. As I posted before even the sentinel armor demanded a blowjob from her which spelled the end for Sex Harassment. 

I think by nature and possibly a consequence of evolution that women have adapted to be masters of manipulation. Men have always had power over the body so it seems intuitive that women would play to the strength of being emotionally divisive to exist as a relevant counterpart. Though I think it's also fair to say that the most egregious examples of female toxicity only exists as a fraction on one end of the sociological spectrum. While it is technically perceived as being a mildly insidious form of social utility, for the most part it rarely extends beyond our basic need to be accepted and favourited amongst our peers.

I find the shabbiness of humans to be pretty constant across both genders. I could tell you a true story of a guy I would argue was more adept at manipulation than any female I've heard or read about- A person so selfish, insidious and parasitic that I could only summize as being something akin to the succubus from that southpark episode. I think everyone is capable of manipulation, but it's often very subtle and sometimes involuntary. It's like a mechanism we all call upon from time to time when we really want something but can't get it by normal means. Hell, even animals seem capable of it, but us humans seems to have a real knack for it. 

Oh I have the cum addiction part covered already. I'm using BLTC, which is functionally very well thought out. I'm just struggling to find the right themes/animations and devices to make it all work. I need some kind of torture device with the animation support to run cum-guzzling marathons on slaves. Unfortunately I haven't found anything like that in either Zazout or Torture Devices. Zazout, while being top-notch in my book, is male domination. Have yet to find anything for female domination. 

Hah, I can definitely relate to that. I too found the collective attribute deficits a little overbearing, or rather the compound effect it had with my other mods. It reached a point where I had several stats in the negatives and it became virtually impossible to function outside of being a human toilet. While being treated as such aligns with my kink, I do also like to play the game in a semi-conventional way. But it became a lot more manageable once I disabled some of those debuff options. 

Yeah, SH can be a little obnoxious. I found that it takes a lot of fine tuning so as not to devolve gameplay into nothing more than a death by encumbrance simulator. I guess I only have myself to blame for that. my mod config hardly qualifies as your typical Fo4 player experience. 

Have not heard of this SRT stalkers mod. It actually sound right up my alley. I'm curious how well that would synergize with mods like Violate and WOTC. I'm basically down for anything that doesn't involve bestiality. Riding giant behemoth cocks is right on the limit of my kinkiness.  

PS. Well I'm not sure how it happened but my Gunner slave was just killed while defending Hangman's from a Brotherhood incursion. A regrettable occurrence depending on who you ask.

Well that really sucks. While staring at his flaccid lifeless penis in the moonlight I became sad that I could not even offer him a final parting blowjob or ride that majestic cock of his one last time.. I take some solace in knowing he had a good few years with us. He was sucked and fucked several times a day. Hopefully that was some consolation for his untimely death.  

Edited by Alessa myrion

Nice comment!

One thing that I will bite at is the "shabbiness" comment as while I agree that some if not quite many are and can be, I absolutely hate the assumption (not necessarily yours I add) that we humans are a dreadful species and not worth extinction prevention. The assumption that other sentient species out there are better and not dangerous to us is idiotic at best.

Yes I have met some slimes in my time but am quite expert now at picking them up within seconds.

I cannot define exactly what gives them away but my "radar' picks them up quickly. Possibly it is the first hint of emotional energy drain.

I actually could not handle my female chars being degraded (and my lev 244 is untouched so far) as  I always see sex as a gift from woman and reciprocated accordingly. I could never understand how males could treat someone they just screwed with such contempt until I realized that they saw themselves as trash and any woman who would bonk trash has to be beneath them. It is some kind of ego prop for the worthless.

What is BLTC? I cannot see my female chars becoming Carmens or Carmillas  but I am curious.

SRT Stalkers does 2 things: if out of a settlement it hits you every 20 mins (adjustable) with stalkers (your group number x 1.5 to 2) who know exactly where you are chameleoned or not and a patrol of the same size which you may run into or they may come to the noise. It brings SMs, syths(including stealthed coursers), trappers, rust devils, robots(some stealthed), wild dogs, scorpions, deathclaws,raiders, forged, gunners, ghouls, CoAs, and everything else that wants a piece of you. At survival legendaries are often present (1 or 2) but as in most cases they are rubbish but can be processed to create legendary chips to make your own. While making life harder it is a handy way to access gear that is otherwise unobtainable until you do the DLCs. My lev 34 female had just captured 11 CoA slaves(seen as followers ) and was attacked by 18+ trappers at level 18 IIRC she killed about 10 of them but was captured and raped non stop for 20+ mins real time. I boggled at what I watched as she copped 4 guys at once (2 vaginal, 1 anal and 1 oral) and all tripled up. She was a mess for days. IIRC I may even have a screenshot  as I really did boggle. I have seen/met recently raped women but never actually witnessed a rape and it had a real negative impact.

I managed to get Cinder to function normally and she in at TenPines. 

Sorry about your gunner : )  

You can still rez him via console or can use the syringer with a mod load that can rez IIRC..never used it but I made the load....? magic syringes mod.

I have one hell of a problem in getting rid of the stray male slaves so I have not a clue on what happened and in theory they cannot be killed unlessyou do it.as all of my slaves are easily woken up once unconscious.

Addendum:

BTW collecting slaves with SRT stalkers makes life very difficult as(like above) they are regarded as followers and hence the enemies are increased by that much. When i cleaned out Hallucigen I enslaved 18 of the available ~30 and i had to immediately flee to a settlement with the 18 slaves so as to pre-empt a stalker attack of some ~40 enemy. Now, having woken up to the fact that you can actually trust them, I arm all slaves with lesser firearms and some ammio 38/10mm/45/shotgun/laser although I draw the line at armour. This creates some interesting battles when the enemy and the slaves are from the same group. In fact I cracked up when I heard my gunner slaves fighting gunners  making the same gunner comments as they fought.

Edited by Will55
On 4/28/2022 at 7:36 AM, Makumba666 said:

Hello,

I want to prostitute slaves, but it seems quite impossible. AAF Sex'em UP simply does not count slaves as companions and I can not use this way. I can order slaves to prostitute themselves, but it is useless too, because it not only takes damn long time, but potential clients ALWAYS say no. Is there any acceptable way ?

just business does. mark them, shoot them,slave them and then make them prostitutes all with in 30 seconds.

My first two slaves are Paladin Danse and Scribe Haylen. Knight Reek is a bit more difficult, as he was already "wounded" he doesn't enslave. Oh well. I was just going to see if the collars were explosive with him anyway.

Love Just Business. It seems to work okay with commonwealth captives, tho you have to do the dialog to send them to a settlement when you free them and then you can enslave them and take them to a settlement.

26 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

My first two slaves are Paladin Danse and Scribe Haylen. Knight Reek is a bit more difficult, as he was already "wounded" he doesn't enslave. Oh well. I was just going to see if the collars were explosive with him anyway.

Love Just Business. It seems to work okay with commonwealth captives, tho you have to do the dialog to send them to a settlement when you free them and then you can enslave them and take them to a settlement.

Two other ways to enslave a commonwealth captive it to mark them before freeing them then have sex with them. They will be wounded at the end and can be enslaved. You can also equip them with a collar which brings up the collar window and allows you to lock the collar. After locking the collar they are slaves.