Blowjob with captain

Cunnigulus + 69 with the elf

Handjob + Blowjob with the boy in hotsprings

Raped in Bannered Mare

Threesome with bandits

Sex with Lod

Sex with Kust

Sex with Lod(again)

Raped by Dremora(let him beat you up, he will overpower you abd start to dfuck you to death. I let him do that 5 times in a row, nothing else happened so I guess that's all)

Sex with Druid + raped by him in troll form

+ I can now sleep in Lod's house whenever I want (tho every time I wake up he's fucking my character)

I know there's also a Blowjob scene with old man in whiterun. There are supposed to be 15 sex scenes, so I missed at least 3. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

Are you counting with the solo masturbation in the elf room, old man's blowjob and bandit sleepfuck?

Ok, I finally got it all right. I got these scenes:

Blowjob with captain

Cunnigulus + 69 with the elf

Handjob + Blowjob with the boy in hotsprings

Raped in Bannered Mare

Threesome with bandits

Sex with Lod

Sex with Kust

Sex with Lod(again)

Raped by Dremora(let him beat you up, he will overpower you abd start to dfuck you to death. I let him do that 5 times in a row, nothing else happened so I guess that's all)

Sex with Druid + raped by him in troll form

+ I can now sleep in Lod's house whenever I want (tho every time I wake up he's fucking my character)

I know there's also a Blowjob scene with old man in whiterun. There are supposed to be 15 sex scenes, so I missed at least 3. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

Are you counting with the solo masturbation in the elf room, old man's blowjob and bandit sleepfuck?

Oh, right, I forgot there's a solo masturbation scene on old man's bed after the rape. I didn't know yo could do it solo on elf's bed, no. I know about bj scene with old man, and I can't get sleep fuck with bandits since they attack me as soon as I stand up. I had to disable one of them in console and use defeat to put the other one in a sack, only then I could free my hands.

how do you get the scene with the bandits and lod because after the scene with the old man the guy who took my stuff appears at the bar and then it leads to the chase scene where he gets away and the quest is over.

Yeah, the horse chase is insane hard, but you can lower the difficulty of it on the Menu, if you do that you will be able to finish the chase and progress on the quest.

By the way, i was wondering...

Did someone allready played the quest as a Dark elf?? Wondering what happen during the events on Windhelm, since the only reason that you cant enter on the tavern is because you aint a elf...

so i put it on easy but after chasing him for some time i get shot off my horse then he gets away and the quest ends is that supposed to happen?

No, you are supposed to fall from your horse and get ambushed. If you have amazing follower tweaks or a mod that makes your horse immortal you'll have to disable it, there is an incompatibility.

so i checked and i dont have any followers with me or amazing followers tweaks mod though im not sure what mod would make my horse immortal because after i get shot off the bandit just keeps shooting the horse (which wont die) till the thief disappears. 

Do you have convenient horses mod?

Yes i had that installed just removed it and now the scene works perfect tyvm, btw did u happen to have any problem when going to falkreath because i found the theifs dead horse but my game crashes every time i enter the city

Does anybody know what is the key to press during the hot springs minigame? I pressed a lot of stuff but it seems random when the bar stops.

The bar stops after some time? I didnt know that, but anyway, you have to press spacebar

Wait, there is a bars in this mod!?

Motherf... I use Gopher's interface hiding mod and this mod is so... immersive, that I never thought to turn it on!

Wait, in the springs!!?   Gods how I hate Gopher.. I was thought it's just scripts working slow... This is so embarrassing.

Which one? Goon or Archer? I had to disable Goon because they keep attacking me when I get up and the Archer gives me only one option "I shouldn't wake him up". Goon is the one who sleeps outside, Archer in tent.

Here you can read all possible scenes, far as I know. Thanks to sigure. 

Please, don't read it if you want to find all only by yourself.

Captain - handjob and blowjob
Loriel - Oral and 69, masturbate after loriel left
RPS - player naked, he touch player, player gives blowjob or handjob (depends on karma)
Guest - Licking feet, kiss, naked, short blowjob, doggystyle at bed(2 types of player mumblings), pee and masturbate on bed, "come back at night for the rest" scene
Bandit - 2 on 1, riding sleeping bandit
LOD - outdoor sex
KUST - minigame win scene, losing minigame scenes (you could lose more than once)
Daedric Lord - missionary and from behind during fight
Druid - doggystyle and troll
LOD - staying a night at his house sex scene (also you could stay several times at night)

By the way, i was wondering...

Did someone allready played the quest as a Dark elf?? Wondering what happen during the events on Windhelm, since the only reason that you cant enter on the tavern is because you aint a elf...

With regards to playing as a dark elf

I played a dark elf.  When you get to windhelm, you ask around which sends you to an npc in the tavern.  There you have a quick chat that sends you on your way to the next section of the quest.  You seem to completely bypass the option for Loriel as I have no idea who she is, as I never met her.

Guys help me! Where is lod?

Lod is the blacksmith in Falkreath along the main street.  He works in the open air smithy.

does this mod affect npc idles ..cause after un-installation there is a missing animation for the npc idle ....some of the stand t pose until they start doing other things.????

.it's a nice mod and all but i wanted to lower my heavy mod count..

so any ideas ??

A well done and very enjoyable quest. Thank you!  Unfortunately I'm stuck at a point where 

having satisfied both bandits she's is supposed to escape. However she'll just sit there and nothing I do will get her to move...

Am I missing something?

If Im not wrong try to press the movement keys (W,A,S,D) a lot until you break the ropes.

Thanks for the tip. I was using a controller but with keyboard it worked just fine...

I need some advise guys...

I am stuck in New gnisis club. I showed the portrait to random npcs until one tell me i must speak with a dark elf at the club. when i get there she says "you should not be here" every time i try to talk her. Have i missed something?

I need some advise guys...

I am stuck in New gnisis club. I showed the portrait to random npcs until one tell me i must speak with a dark elf at the club. when i get there she says "you should not be here" every time i try to talk her. Have i missed something?

Talk with Liorel, a dark elf standing outside the club.

Not sure if this would be in the pipeline or if anyone would else would care to see it but think it would be cool if after several failures of the mini game with Kust the two visitors that asked to share came back in asked again, stole the gold pouch on the table and bought Kust the drink he was asking for.

Not sure if this would be in the pipeline or if anyone would else would care to see it but think it would be cool if after several failures of the mini game with Kust the two visitors that asked to share came back in asked again, stole the gold pouch on the table and bought Kust the drink he was asking for.

in the next update event with them will be released

Hi, I got one problem. When I in Lotheil (darkelf) room, when the animation start, I keep getting (microsoft visual c++ runtime library error) and hence CTD. Is anyone having similar problem?

Audio codec?

I agree with the alignment request, this would be great as I had some rescaling issues but I am not sure if it's possible as the Mod is not calling SexLab functions, it's only making use of SL animations that have been customised. If it were to call SL animation directly and so give us alingment controls, I don't think you could have speech during the scenes or, in fact, scenes that are as well composed.

The problem I had was my own character is a little under Breton height (about 0.93 on Ningheim scale) but fairly heavy build and very muscular... With the auto scale up she looked like the incredible Hulk! I had to do some racemenu-fu on her, when playing this mod, so even scaled up she looked female. Often after this and after adjusting her scale to make her line up she would come out taller than the man :o

Can't wait for the next update, loved playing this and then going back to find the things I'd missed. Obviously uninstalled it and went back to the save pre-install after but am looking forward to doing it all again when the update comes out. Great work.

Guys help me please,where is lod?.This is bug?He is not here

This mod doesn't, or at least, shouldn't move Lod, it does stop him from sleeping for a bit but certainly he should still be there.

Have you tried disabling the Mod from your load order (not actually uninstalling it) then loading a Save from just before the installation to make sure Lod is there then?