Is the stanger supposed to initiate dialouge cause he just sits there and does nothing. When I talk to him he just gives me generic options.

Yes, it is supposed that stranger will start a dialog. Try to exit and enter again the tavern, then sit on a chair or banch and wait for him.

Loving it so far, what a great mod!

The only downside to it is that my game freezes an unusual lot. Sometimes the game goes on but I am standing there waiting for a scene to go on that just doesn't and sometimes I am stuck at a black screen.

Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

V?.?  ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ..

Do not be afraid everything will work! These messages are due to the fact that the animation files in the BSA archive!

So i unpack the bsa files put it in the Data and all is ok?..

nothing happen..sat there for a while and no force greet???? ..does this mod require a new game ??

Same thing. Just stares and gives general dialouge. Anyway to trigger with console?

First, check this:

• Your character must be female.
  • You should not be with any companion.
  • You should have more than 100 coins in your pocket.

Maybe it's because of the other mods on your companions, try to reset it:

set PlayerAnimalCount to 0

set PlayerFollowerCount to 0

Or just try to set stage with:

setstage bd_mq 50

nothing happen..sat there for a while and no force greet???? ..does this mod require a new game ??

Same thing. Just stares and gives general dialouge. Anyway to trigger with console?

First, check this:
  • Your character must be female.
  • You should not be with any companion.
  • You should have more than 100 coins in your pocket.

Had all these.

Maybe it's because of the other mods on your companions, try to reset it:

set PlayerAnimalCount to 0

set PlayerFollowerCount to 0

That was it. Was including a slave from an old mod so the set command worked like a champ. Thanks.

Or just try to set stage with:

setstage bd_mq 50

Can I get a link for Russian version?

Есть у кого ссылочка для русской версии этого мода?

В шапке есть  ссылка на блог автора, а также на русскоязычный форум. Неужели, так трудно внимательно прочитать?

i have bug quest

- find zoe

- after i found the 2 (daedra+moon) no new dialogue with zoe

i can move in quest ,and when i try command console not help too

Well, anyway, the story ends here for now.

She'd say that you need to find third item...

yeh i just reload save and all work ,shame is not full story

Your character is drugged then dragged to an inn or passing out on the Riften dock and her items stolen. (Thus it being called Thief.) It's about tracking down the person that did it.

Thanks a lot!  Now I can decide if this story will fit to my gameplay.

Seriously, this should be added to description page, as well as full list of queststages, put it under 10 spoiler alerts if you must, but some people like to know what to expect so they don't question themselves or mod authors if it's a plot or it's a bug. It's a WIP after all.

Oh, and speaking of description - MSM :)

Guest Treesofgreen

Great mod as what you have finished is well done but is there only supposed to be two sex scenes though? One with the captain and the other with the guy from outside the Gnisis cornerclub? Thanks for uploading and posting in english too

Great mod as what you have finished is well done but is there only supposed to be two sex scenes though? One with the captain and the other with the guy from outside the Gnisis cornerclub? Thanks for uploading and posting in english too

So far, I got:

Blowjob with the captain

69 with elf from Gnisis

Handjob with guy at Hot Springs (losing three times at game)

Sex with Guest at Bannered Mare

Sex with Lod at Falkreath

(Possible sex) with Kust in Falkreath - I used the potion but I supposedly had that option

There are about 15 sex scenes in the mod. Do bad things and look carefully smile.png

There are about 15 sex scenes in the mod. Do bad things and look carefully smile.png

Yeah, people should pay attention to the "karma" thing posted in the first page. Some options will only be unlocked if your character does some obscene things.