Nope, still nothing. Once I free myself, the Archer wakes up and if I disable the Archer, to Goon shoots back up and goes the same spot they ambushed me in. After that when I use the campfire, I get the "I'll have my revenge" dialogue and can't free myself. I even repeated the chase.

It's definitely conflict with some mods. my boys slept tightly.

A lot of examples you have provided above aren't real choices, they have mandatory nature & the alternative is superficial, a token choice if you will. It does not impact much, you just have to start the mod. Then that means, these choices are actually not choices, but a railroad with an illusion of choices, indirectly telling you "Do this or you can't play this mod". But since you have downloaded & installed this mod & you are driven by your curiosity, you will be compelled to choose options you believe will advance the quest, so that's not a real choice, you just choose it because you wish to progress. You may find them entertaining & there is nothing wrong with that, but to me, it's just too boring & the ones that aren't are far too in between or just feels more like a chore to me. If I want a railroaded quest, I can keep playing vanilla quests for that, most of them are railroaded any way. But as of now, I can tolerate the vanilla quests better than this mod is because at least my char. isn't the one doing the talking, I am, I can still influence the outcomes of the situation my char. is in.

Sexlab Sex Slaves also have your char. speaks quite a bit during the sex slave training session. I think you might like that mod. I don't, because the whole sex slave training session is more like an interactive movie. I'd rather have my character being the silent dummy than rather have my character spewing out something obvious. We already have a quest journal for that, so if my char. is going to speak something, I'd expect it should be something that's not in the journal but still helpful. As I've stated previously, my char. did all the talking most of the time, so why should I play when I can just sit back & watch? When that happens, I'm not playing a game anymore, the game is playing itself. Why would I want to play a game if a game can play itself, then answer is, I wouldn't. Because I'm not controlling the outcome of the situation, and that's not why I am playing a game for. I could just watch a movie. If this mod is to grab my attention, I want to be more involved. But seeing from many positive feedback for this mod, that's not going to happen. Since it's not going to happen, I'll just look for some other mods to play, so there is no need to  make our disagreement personal.

So yes, I understand where the praises and adoration for this mod is coming from. But is this mod for me? No, too boring. So if you like it, good for you. Me, I just stop playing this mod. I hope you enjoy it.

Although I cannot argue with your logic I am also struggling to come up with an quest mod for Skyrim that doesn't do this?

Can you give any examples?

We don't have to look far, Loverslab has some which I like.

The now defunct Slave Town allowed your char. to talk out of getting raped during one of the investigative quests. Too bad it is defunct. It went into quite a good detail & shows a lot of potential.

Earlier versions of Slaverun, you were tasked to get money, you can choose to run away to escape slavery, or you can choose a response which could made you the slaver with its own questline. Now the entire thing became so very heavily railroaded, which is the reason I stopped playing Slaverun altogether.

Angrims Apprentice, has fun puzzle quests. I liked it, but I think it is now defunct. If you do what Angrim asks of you, you'll get a bad ending. You can argue this mod is railroaded, but it is still you who do all the work, and not the mod doing all the talking for you.

Ancient versions of SD, bugs and glitches aside, you can actually escape your captor by picking up something to cut your bindings, work for your freedom, use your magic, or join. Now you can't do much, but at least poisoning & pickpocketing your captor is still an option.

If you like this mod for doing all the talking for you, fine. I just want to be more involved while playing, not just sitting & watching.

Dude, is this is Skyrim we're talking about?  Did you ever played that game?  Don't answer, and never. under any circumstances DON"T PLAY MASS EFFECT!!

Yeah, its kind of funny...he didnt liked the mod, and its cool, he can have his opinion, no problem there....but the reasons he gave...he basically described every game ever made...theres not a single game out there that dont force you, the player, to take a certain path in order to progress in the story, you can choose diferent ways or diferent options on how to face the challange ahead of you, but in the end the objective is the same....like in Mass Affect, dosent matter if you are Paragon or Renegade or who you sided with, your end goal will be put a end to the Reapers....or Witcher(the first one, havent played 3) romance options and the whole scoia'tael, knights or neutral thing dont really matter, your mission is to destroy the Salamandra and kill the burning rose leader...basically, the player never have a "real" choice, we are bound to whatever the devs put on the game. The way you said, seems like you wanna have full control of your character and be able to do whatever you want, but the only place you will be able to do that is real life lol, would be cool, but dont think that will ever be made a game like this.

I don't think you get it or didn't play this mod yet.

ButchJr obviously haven't & maybe finds my opinion so humorous & tries to trollbait. As boring as a vanilla Skyrim quest may be. At least I'm in control, not the game. The game didn't play itself, I am. This mod is the mod playing itself.

LucasZ

Why would I want to play a game that can plays itself? This mod can play itself, I don't like it when a game plays itself. You say all games ever made wants you to follow a specific path. That may be true, but in an rpg like a TES, you can have your choice on how you want to achieve it. I can't control what my character says or what my character do in this mod. This mod makes my char. did all the talking. So basically, the game does not need me to be here playing. All I need to do is just sit & wait for the scene to play out. So what I'm doing is not playing the game, I am just watching a game playing itself. When there are portions of the mod where I have control are too far in between, making the whole thing boring for me. Even if I did it, I know there will just be more of the game playing itself. You probably like it if a game plays itself, which is okay, but I don't. I'd rather watch a movie. I don't see what's the big deal here, this mod feels a lot like an interactive movie, I express I don't like an interactive movie so I don't like this mod. I can see why people likes it but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Dude, is this is Skyrim we're talking about?  Did you ever played that game?  Don't answer, and never. under any circumstances DON"T PLAY MASS EFFECT!!

Yeah, its kind of funny...he didnt liked the mod, and its cool, he can have his opinion, no problem there....but the reasons he gave...he basically described every game ever made...theres not a single game out there that dont force you, the player, to take a certain path in order to progress in the story, you can choose diferent ways or diferent options on how to face the challange ahead of you, but in the end the objective is the same....like in Mass Affect, dosent matter if you are Paragon or Renegade or who you sided with, your end goal will be put a end to the Reapers....or Witcher(the first one, havent played 3) romance options and the whole scoia'tael, knights or neutral thing dont really matter, your mission is to destroy the Salamandra and kill the burning rose leader...basically, the player never have a "real" choice, we are bound to whatever the devs put on the game. The way you said, seems like you wanna have full control of your character and be able to do whatever you want, but the only place you will be able to do that is real life lol, would be cool, but dont think that will ever be made a game like this.

I think there are some things mixed up. In Witcher 1 you always have the same end fight, but your gear and allies depend on the choices you've made during gameplay, and imho that was great. The opposite to this, more or less, is Deus Ex 1. There your choices during gameplay (as far as you have any ) don't make a big difference, but at the end you can chose 4 different ways to get different endings. Imho a combination of that would be awesome, BUT... that would actually mean that you have double or tripple or even more work if you make different missions and stuff for different choices. Even if it's quite similar like in the vanilla civil war where you can chose storm clokes or imperial legion, it's a lot of work to offer both for not that much difference storywise.

That said, what i enjoy is a good story. It doesn't matter if it's a game, a movie or a book, and this mod seems to give me exactly that: a good story. Calling it boring because i don't have that much choice would mean that books and movies are boring by definition, and i totally disagree here. There ARE movies that aren't boring at all, and a lot of good books. :) But i also have to say that i didn't play this mod yet because i probably won't be that much motivated to play it a second or third time (soon), so i'll rather wait until more parts are finished.

An example where that's really different is "Get Stripped! Again!" There you have a lot of choices, and every choice has some influence for the future. Some more, some less, but almost every line of dialogue will change something, and it has 7 different endings (in Rifton, +4 in Whiterun). The downside is that one story from start to end is quite short compared to other mods with partly much less work. But you can play it again and again to see new stuff.

I think what one can or should do depends a lot on the story he wants to tell, if a short story with lots of real options would be enough or if it needs a longer story. Would i enjoy a long quest with lots of different choices? For sure! But time is a limited resource for modders, and i won't complain but just enjoy it if i get one good and long story instead of several short ones. Especially because i didn't do anything superior. ;)

I already pointed out earlier that how I feel this mod is an interactive movie, and I would rather watch a movie than letting a game play itself. It seems like someone didn't like my opinion on fake choices this mod provides and now is just making a parade out of it all.  Well, at least now I know there are a healthy number of players who loves interactive movie experience around, I am happy they have something they can enjoy.  As for me, I will just uninstall this mod & carry on to something else.

I play a game, because I want to play it, not watch it play itself. I could watch a youtube let's player or a twitch streamer doing that. I did not like how this game makes my char. do all the talking for me, doing all the choices for me as well. When i can get to control my char. they are too far and too in between, and making me feel like its a chore, because it just didn't feel like how anything would change other than just play it so I can get to the other interactive movie section.

BushJr pointed out Mass Effect. At least in that game, I can choose my responses. And if you're wondering, I stopped playing Mass Effect after I tried ME3 demo because the cutscenes are longer & longer & so I don't need to be there to choose the dialogue options. At least in ME2, Paragon & Renegade can varies up the situation with special dialogues or special actions which could change the experience of that cutscene somewhat.

So I'm back to my old point again. I want to play a game, not an interactive movie. So I don't like this mod. If you like it, good for you, doesn't mean I have to like it.

I don't think you get it or didn't play this mod yet.

ButchJr obviously haven't & maybe finds my opinion so humorous & tries to trollbait. As boring as a vanilla Skyrim quest may be. At least I'm in control, not the game. The game didn't play itself, I am. This mod is the mod playing itself.

LucasZ

Why would I want to play a game that can plays itself? This mod can play itself, I don't like it when a game plays itself. You say all games ever made wants you to follow a specific path. That may be true, but in an rpg like a TES, you can have your choice on how you want to achieve it. I can't control what my character says or what my character do in this mod. This mod makes my char. did all the talking. So basically, the game does not need me to be here playing. All I need to do is just sit & wait for the scene to play out. So what I'm doing is not playing the game, I am just watching a game playing itself. When there are portions of the mod where I have control are too far in between, making the whole thing boring for me. Even if I did it, I know there will just be more of the game playing itself. You probably like it if a game plays itself, which is okay, but I don't. I'd rather watch a movie. I don't see what's the big deal here, this mod feels a lot like an interactive movie, I express I don't like an interactive movie so I don't like this mod. I can see why people likes it but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Hey, so just to make a few things clear...i never said you were forced to like this mod, you can have your own opinion, i just said your reasons to deslike the mod were kind of funny to me. The whole "the game plays itself/you dont have a choice" to me you just described ever game ever made...from God of War, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Call of Duty, Metal Gear, etc...they all force to take a path in order to get to the end goal. You said TES is game where you do have choice on how to achieve your goals...i dont think soo, unless you consider choice just ignoring some quest completely lol....honestly this mod gives the player more freedom of choice then all the quests from Skyrim.

Maybe i get what you trying to say...like the whole mod, even if it give you diferent choices and these choices do affect your gameplay, still all you do is go to point "A" talk to npc "B", then go to point "C" and talk to npc "D" and etc...while other mods would have the player to do something like kill someone or steal or do some sneaking kind shit in between all this walking and talking to npcs...is this what you trying to say, the mod demands little to none action from the player other then walking and talking?

The now defunct Slave Town allowed your char. to talk out of getting raped during one of the investigative quests. Too bad it is defunct. It went into quite a good detail & shows a lot of potential.

Earlier versions of Slaverun, you were tasked to get money, you can choose to run away to escape slavery, or you can choose a response which could made you the slaver with its own questline. Now the entire thing became so very heavily railroaded, which is the reason I stopped playing Slaverun altogether.

Angrims Apprentice, has fun puzzle quests. I liked it, but I think it is now defunct. If you do what Angrim asks of you, you'll get a bad ending. You can argue this mod is railroaded, but it is still you who do all the work, and not the mod doing all the talking for you.

Ancient versions of SD, bugs and glitches aside, you can actually escape your captor by picking up something to cut your bindings, work for your freedom, use your magic, or join. Now you can't do much, but at least poisoning & pickpocketing your captor is still an option.

If you like this mod for doing all the talking for you, fine. I just want to be more involved while playing, not just sitting & watching.

So what you are saying was there were quest mods that allow this but most are now made very linear. That would explain why I've not seen them.

SD I can no longer get to run smoothly anyway, which is a shame as I liked that chance of slavery as opposed to death or waking up outside.

This mod does have some choices however, and I think this is what you are getting at, if you choose certain choices then you won't see other ones later.

I.E. If you suck and fuck your way through the scenes then you will receive more scenes to suck and fuck your way through. Other than the opening Hand job, which it seems you have to do unless you can bribe him you can avoid all of the sex scenes but the more you do to avoid the sex scenes less options you have to use sex later.

On anything that has my character talking I will change the dialogue in TESVEdit to correct grammar, make more appropriate to my character or just to lines I think are better. Obviously that requires a play through first to get the lines right. So no, I don't like someone else righting my PC's lines but I can fix that.

Like I said, I don't disagree with your arguments at all. I did enjoy this mod (altho I did tinker with the diaologue) and will look for it's update where as, for example, I didn't enjoy Slaverun that much but maybe that was a later version I played. Different strokes and all that.

Peace (and other cliches people use when posting replies)

So what you are saying was there were quest mods that allow this but most are now made very linear. That would explain why I've not seen them.

SD I can no longer get to run smoothly anyway, which is a shame as I liked that chance of slavery as opposed to death or waking up outside.

This mod does have some choices however, and I think this is what you are getting at, if you choose certain choices then you won't see other ones later.

I.E. If you suck and fuck your way through the scenes then you will receive more scenes to suck and fuck your way through. Other than the opening Hand job, which it seems you have to do unless you can bribe him you can avoid all of the sex scenes but the more you do to avoid the sex scenes less options you have to use sex later.

On anything that has my character talking I will change the dialogue in TESVEdit to correct grammar, make more appropriate to my character or just to lines I think are better. Obviously that requires a play through first to get the lines right. So no, I don't like someone else righting my PC's lines but I can fix that.

Like I said, I don't disagree with your arguments at all. I did enjoy this mod (altho I did tinker with the diaologue) and will look for it's update where as, for example, I didn't enjoy Slaverun that much but maybe that was a later version I played. Different strokes and all that.

I think you still can wait for the guards letter even if you don't "persuade" him.

I think you still can wait for the guards letter even if you don't "persuade" him.

I tried that, not sure how long you have to wait but he never showed up for me or at least not in the time frame I waited.

Anyone else notice how I mentioned correcting grammar and then used "Righting" instead of "Writing?" Grammar Nazi's curse :)

For some strange reason when i get to the hotsprings waypoint I can't seem to find any clues. People keep talking about a rock paper scissors thing, but I can't find anything!

When you reach the marked point, you should wander a bit until you find a naked girl taking a bath. There will be a guy watching her, go talk to him and after he shoos you, warn the girl and she will leave. Then talk to the guy again.

The download link has a pass and I've no idea what it is, nobody else seems to be talking about it either so am I missing something completely obvious here?

Don't know where did you find a pass. I've checked it right now and everything is ok. There is a .txt file if you follow the download link, and in .txt file there is a link to mega.nz.

The download link has a pass and I've no idea what it is, nobody else seems to be talking about it either so am I missing something completely obvious here?

Don't know where did you find a pass. I've checked it right now and everything is ok. There is a .txt file if you follow the download link, and in .txt file there is a link to mega.nz.

Okay, now there's no pass, but there was absolutely one a few hours ago. Weird.

Some rough translation of the last post in blog.

I'm offering you to participate in a small poll.
Those of you, who have played the mod noticed that in certain scenes your character undress and dress. For undressing I'm using animation from the mod Serial Strip, which in my opinion perfectly fits into general stylistics, although it's a shame, that author created animation only for undressing. For dressing, in case you might remember that, I'm using animation, actually I'm not even sure where from I took that one, that shows action rather roughly and briefly: character simply moves her arms around and her clothes gets on in several seconds. Recently I've discovered several nice and rather realistic animations for dressing (they're used in OSA), but they have one drawback: animation plays too long. Usually I put that kind of stuff into MCM, but that's not an option for that case, since I need to know exact timings for scripts, and to not overwhelm myself with even more work, adjusting scenes with different timings, I won't put that into MCM, and focus on one aspect.

There comes video and poll.

So I was trying to figure what will be better - realism and quality with the price of time, or a bit of convention alright. Maybe you'll be able help me to decide by voting for one of the options.

Here's the poll.

If by any chance you have run on some other dressing animations, feel free to sent links in comments.

As for the mod itself, recently I've found several critical bugs, and planning to fix them during weekend. And if there will more spare time, I'll spent it on other part of the mod, which I described in previous post.

Hey guys, i got a problem. I managed to aquire lord daedra heart and nirnroot for zoe, but whenever italk to her she says " im listening" but nothing else happens.

Plus after the old man seeing PC naked scene, i basicly didnt had any options to have a sex scene. Dont know what i did wrong. 

What is with the FNIS issues?

The animations are in the BSA file so FNIS doesn't recognise their location but it does still activate them.

If you want to get rid of the error unpack the animations from the BSA.

Hey guys, i got a problem. I managed to aquire lord daedra heart and nirnroot for zoe, but whenever italk to her she says " im listening" but nothing else happens.

That's because you reached the end of the mod so far =)

The rest is in development. Just be patient, like us.

Anyone know if  you can do another playthrough on the same save to get all the achievements?  Or do I have to load an old save to replay it?  I've got both the heart and the root, but no more dialogue with Zoe, which is supposedly the "end" of the mod for now.