The tweaking animations is not about gaming, it is about fixing the animations to make it all look believable. So as you pointed out, tweaking the animations isn't gaming, but at least the option to do such thing can fix some of the misalignments or silly bugs or glitches that could happen. As of now, the scenes in this mod plays on its own, I have no way to fix anything if there are weird misalignments or other sort of bugs & glitches if it happens.

I know where the praises for this mod comes from, but I'll pointed it out again, I don't want to play an interactive movie, this mod feels a lot like an interactive movie. Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod.

So if you want to look from a perspective of what can someone do with CK, then you are right to say this mod is great. But I personally do not believe that is the only perspective to look at this mod.

All of these sentences are seemed logical and so. But, were have you seen other capabilities in the Skyrim? This interactive movie looks ok (with the choices that it propose) especially after quests in vanil Skyrim like go and clean some cave...

It's not ideal, I understand. But are you serious with those pretensions? It is very interesting to know what is your favorite adult mods in Skyrim?

Yes, a lot of Skyrim basic quests are clearing caves, but that is why I install stuff like quest mods, to make my game not so monotonous. And even if a lot of Skyrim quests are just clearing caves. At least my char. can put some of her speech skills or bribing NPCs instead of just being the yes man or being the overpowered murderhobo. I just don't see being a yes man or a murderhobo all the time to be entertaining. Sure, it may be entertaining to some, and it may be humorous at times, but that only means you'll get bored of it after a couple playthroughs because you have known everything that is going to haappen in this mod, and so you don't want to play it again.

"Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod."

That's not true. You can choose many dialogue options. In the first encounter with the thief, you can refuse his invitation to drink with you. You can stop after one drink, and then you will end up passing away in the inn, if you continue you'll end up in the channel.

In the Riften jail, you can accept or refuse the captain's indecent proposal. Even during the handjob you can choose if you are going to blow him or not.

In Windhelm, if you don't want your character to become a slut, you can choose to give Liorel the flowers. If you decide to let him go down on you, you have the option to give him one more chance, to stop it, and even masturbate.

In the hot springs, you can win or lose the minigame or refuse to play it.

In the Bannered Mare, you have several options to deal with the old man, including kill him.

In the road, you can trick the bandits or have sex with them.

In Falkreath, you can choose to pay Lod, to have sexy with him but to trick him, regret it in the middle of the sex, or go with it.

With Kust, there are again several options to deal with him that doesn't involve sex.

The same with the Druid in Eldergleam Sanctuary. Try to convince him with dialogue options that may include sex or not.

For the rpg and dialogue standpoint, this mod gives you plenty of options, even handling it better than most vanilla quests. The only thing it does differently is that your character speaks and have a personality during the sex scenes, which is a bonus that Sexlab doesn't have, because the sex there is mute.

A lot of examples you have provided above aren't real choices, they have mandatory nature & the alternative is superficial, a token choice if you will. It does not impact much, you just have to start the mod. Then that means, these choices are actually not choices, but a railroad with an illusion of choices, indirectly telling you "Do this or you can't play this mod". But since you have downloaded & installed this mod & you are driven by your curiosity, you will be compelled to choose options you believe will advance the quest, so that's not a real choice, you just choose it because you wish to progress. You may find them entertaining & there is nothing wrong with that, but to me, it's just too boring & the ones that aren't are far too in between or just feels more like a chore to me. If I want a railroaded quest, I can keep playing vanilla quests for that, most of them are railroaded any way. But as of now, I can tolerate the vanilla quests better than this mod is because at least my char. isn't the one doing the talking, I am, I can still influence the outcomes of the situation my char. is in.

Sexlab Sex Slaves also have your char. speaks quite a bit during the sex slave training session. I think you might like that mod. I don't, because the whole sex slave training session is more like an interactive movie. I'd rather have my character being the silent dummy than rather have my character spewing out something obvious. We already have a quest journal for that, so if my char. is going to speak something, I'd expect it should be something that's not in the journal but still helpful. As I've stated previously, my char. did all the talking most of the time, so why should I play when I can just sit back & watch? When that happens, I'm not playing a game anymore, the game is playing itself. Why would I want to play a game if a game can play itself, then answer is, I wouldn't. Because I'm not controlling the outcome of the situation, and that's not why I am playing a game for. I could just watch a movie. If this mod is to grab my attention, I want to be more involved. But seeing from many positive feedback for this mod, that's not going to happen. Since it's not going to happen, I'll just look for some other mods to play, so there is no need to  make our disagreement personal.

So yes, I understand where the praises and adoration for this mod is coming from. But is this mod for me? No, too boring. So if you like it, good for you. Me, I just stop playing this mod. I hope you enjoy it.

Finally got around to playing this mod, and it was excellent, thank you.  Extremely rare to find such a polished adult story mod, so thanks to you and Zunder for the effort in translating your work for us english speakers to enjoy.

Definitely looking forward to any future episodes!

A lot of examples you have provided above aren't real choices, they have mandatory nature & the alternative is superficial, a token choice if you will. It does not impact much, you just have to start the mod. Then that means, these choices are actually not choices, but a railroad with an illusion of choices, indirectly telling you "Do this or you can't play this mod". But since you have downloaded & installed this mod & you are driven by your curiosity, you will be compelled to choose options you believe will advance the quest, so that's not a real choice, you just choose it because you wish to progress. You may find them entertaining & there is nothing wrong with that, but to me, it's just too boring & the ones that aren't are far too in between or just feels more like a chore to me. If I want a railroaded quest, I can keep playing vanilla quests for that, most of them are railroaded any way. But as of now, I can tolerate the vanilla quests better than this mod is because at least my char. isn't the one doing the talking, I am, I can still influence the outcomes of the situation my char. is in.

Sexlab Sex Slaves also have your char. speaks quite a bit during the sex slave training session. I think you might like that mod. I don't, because the whole sex slave training session is more like an interactive movie. I'd rather have my character being the silent dummy than rather have my character spewing out something obvious. We already have a quest journal for that, so if my char. is going to speak something, I'd expect it should be something that's not in the journal but still helpful. As I've stated previously, my char. did all the talking most of the time, so why should I play when I can just sit back & watch? When that happens, I'm not playing a game anymore, the game is playing itself. Why would I want to play a game if a game can play itself, then answer is, I wouldn't. Because I'm not controlling the outcome of the situation, and that's not why I am playing a game for. I could just watch a movie. If this mod is to grab my attention, I want to be more involved. But seeing from many positive feedback for this mod, that's not going to happen. Since it's not going to happen, I'll just look for some other mods to play, so there is no need to  make our disagreement personal.

So yes, I understand where the praises and adoration for this mod is coming from. But is this mod for me? No, too boring. So if you like it, good for you. Me, I just stop playing this mod. I hope you enjoy it.

You right (it's definitly not a brainstorming story)....but it's the BEST boring think i never play.......!

Although I cannot argue with your logic I am also struggling to come up with an quest mod for Skyrim that doesn't do this?

Can you give any examples?

Dude, is this is Skyrim we're talking about?  Did you ever played that game?  Don't answer, and never. under any circumstances DON"T PLAY MASS EFFECT!!

Yeah, its kind of funny...he didnt liked the mod, and its cool, he can have his opinion, no problem there....but the reasons he gave...he basically described every game ever made...theres not a single game out there that dont force you, the player, to take a certain path in order to progress in the story, you can choose diferent ways or diferent options on how to face the challange ahead of you, but in the end the objective is the same....like in Mass Affect, dosent matter if you are Paragon or Renegade or who you sided with, your end goal will be put a end to the Reapers....or Witcher(the first one, havent played 3) romance options and the whole scoia'tael, knights or neutral thing dont really matter, your mission is to destroy the Salamandra and kill the burning rose leader...basically, the player never have a "real" choice, we are bound to whatever the devs put on the game. The way you said, seems like you wanna have full control of your character and be able to do whatever you want, but the only place you will be able to do that is real life lol, would be cool, but dont think that will ever be made a game like this.

Sigh. So i finally go the captain scene to work, and now the scene's just stuck. The handy starts off fine, and then the mouth, and then he just stands there with my character on her knees. Am i missing something now? Also the animations repeat once each. I don't even know anymore.

I assume you generated FNIS before playing it? It's something on your build. Maybe loot would sort your load order better and fix any compatibility issues.

Dude, is this is Skyrim we're talking about?  Did you ever played that game?  Don't answer, and never. under any circumstances DON"T PLAY MASS EFFECT!!

Yeah, its kind of funny...he didnt liked the mod, and its cool, he can have his opinion, no problem there....but the reasons he gave...he basically described every game ever made...theres not a single game out there that dont force you, the player, to take a certain path in order to progress in the story, you can choose diferent ways or diferent options on how to face the challange ahead of you, but in the end the objective is the same....like in Mass Affect, dosent matter if you are Paragon or Renegade or who you sided with, your end goal will be put a end to the Reapers....or Witcher(the first one, havent played 3) romance options and the whole scoia'tael, knights or neutral thing dont really matter, your mission is to destroy the Salamandra and kill the burning rose leader...basically, the player never have a "real" choice, we are bound to whatever the devs put on the game. The way you said, seems like you wanna have full control of your character and be able to do whatever you want, but the only place you will be able to do that is real life lol, would be cool, but dont think that will ever be made a game like this.

I think there are some things mixed up. In Witcher 1 you always have the same end fight, but your gear and allies depend on the choices you've made during gameplay, and imho that was great. The opposite to this, more or less, is Deus Ex 1. There your choices during gameplay (as far as you have any ) don't make a big difference, but at the end you can chose 4 different ways to get different endings. Imho a combination of that would be awesome, BUT... that would actually mean that you have double or tripple or even more work if you make different missions and stuff for different choices. Even if it's quite similar like in the vanilla civil war where you can chose storm clokes or imperial legion, it's a lot of work to offer both for not that much difference storywise.

That said, what i enjoy is a good story. It doesn't matter if it's a game, a movie or a book, and this mod seems to give me exactly that: a good story. Calling it boring because i don't have that much choice would mean that books and movies are boring by definition, and i totally disagree here. There ARE movies that aren't boring at all, and a lot of good books. :) But i also have to say that i didn't play this mod yet because i probably won't be that much motivated to play it a second or third time (soon), so i'll rather wait until more parts are finished.

An example where that's really different is "Get Stripped! Again!" There you have a lot of choices, and every choice has some influence for the future. Some more, some less, but almost every line of dialogue will change something, and it has 7 different endings (in Rifton, +4 in Whiterun). The downside is that one story from start to end is quite short compared to other mods with partly much less work. But you can play it again and again to see new stuff.

I think what one can or should do depends a lot on the story he wants to tell, if a short story with lots of real options would be enough or if it needs a longer story. Would i enjoy a long quest with lots of different choices? For sure! But time is a limited resource for modders, and i won't complain but just enjoy it if i get one good and long story instead of several short ones. Especially because i didn't do anything superior. ;)

...But i also have to say that i didn't play this mod yet because i probably won't be that much motivated to play it a second or third time (soon), so i'll rather wait until more parts are finished...

I know it is your business, but I would strongly recommend you to play it :)

This is not some random SL scenes we all used to, this is completely new level and some scenes there is a work of art. Wich you can miss if development will take more time than we expect and year later you may simply forget about this mod.

Can anyone help me? I seem to be stuck at Kust. He won't wake up whatever I do. 

You say kust is sleeping? That means you allready made him leave the tavern and he went to the priest house to sleep...is that what happened? If that is the case, Kust aint important anymore to the quest, and you have go talk to Zoe.

...But i also have to say that i didn't play this mod yet because i probably won't be that much motivated to play it a second or third time (soon), so i'll rather wait until more parts are finished...

I know it is your business, but I would strongly recommend you to play it :)

This is not some random SL scenes we all used to, this is completely new level and some scenes there is a work of art. Wich you can miss if development will take more time than we expect and year later you may simply forget about this mod.

I have currently several mods in MO that i never tried, and there are several famous non-adult mods i never tried either, and i'm eagerly waiting for some more bugfixes for captured dreams to start a longer game with that. So i'm not that much in a hurry to play another mod, but it's unlikely i forget about this one. ;)

Ok so I'm confused. I see you guys talking about all these scenes that I never even came across. I just chased the thief out of the bannered mare and it said that was the end of the mod. Yet you guys are talking about bandit scenes and what not. What am i missing lol?

Ok so I'm confused. I see you guys talking about all these scenes that I never even came across. I just chased the thief out of the bannered mare and it said that was the end of the mod. Yet you guys are talking about bandit scenes and what not. What am i missing lol?

There is a timer after you chase him, you need to figure out where he went before the bar fills up or the mod will *end* at that point.

Hint:  beggars are helpful to people who are nice to them.

You need to go to the city gate, there you will find the thief hat, and after you must go to the stables and the horse race will begin...make sure to change it to the "easy mode" on the mod menu, the thiefs horse is super fast

Ahhh ok, thank you.

There should also be a decreasing time bar at the screen. If you don't catch up to the thief before it runs out I guess that is when you get the message that the quest is over.

If there is no bar, try reloading another safe. I had one that disappeared as well.

I've already tried on 3 different saves and I just can't escape from bandit camp and unlock that sleep sex scene no matter what. As soon as I get up, the Goon stands up and both attack me. And if I disable one of them via console, I can't use campfire to free my hands. Is this a mod conflict?

I've already tried on 3 different saves and I just can't escape from bandit camp and unlock that sleep sex scene no matter what. As soon as I get up, the Goon stands up and both attack me. And if I disable one of them via console, I can't use campfire to free my hands. Is this a mod conflict?

I know that the scene always breaks if you load the game directly into the scene. You should try to load the a previous save.

The best moment for a save would be during the first conversation with the Bandits because you are able to save even during the scripted conversation.

I know that the scene always breaks if you load the game directly into the scene. You should try to load the a previous save.

The best moment for a save would be during the first conversation with the Bandits because you are able to save even during the scripted conversation.

Nope, still nothing. Once I free myself, the Archer wakes up and if I disable the Archer, to Goon shoots back up and goes the same spot they ambushed me in. After that when I use the campfire, I get the "I'll have my revenge" dialogue and can't free myself. I even repeated the chase.