Is it even possible to win the game with Kust? I'm trying to avoid personnal orgasms but there is no way to win. his bar is barely moving while mine is skyrocketing. Or are we supposed to have orgasms?

While digging in the mod I found out that you can get raped by beggars or something :D can somebody confirm on how to do this or something (beggars here I come) XD

Maybe in the future this will be added, but i tried pretty much everything and theres no scenes with the beggars, guess right now they are there just to aid you in the quest...also, during the events on the tavern

if you take the poison from the Khajit assassin, he tells you if you betray him, he will come back for you...i didnt killed the old man with the poison, and i allready at Falkreath and no signs of the kajit...he appears later on the quest, or his event aint added yet?

Is it even possible to win the game with Kust? I'm trying to avoid personnal orgasms but there is no way to win. his bar is barely moving while mine is skyrocketing. Or are we supposed to have orgasms?

Yeah, its possible to win...but not sure if you can without having a orgasm, i had like 2 or 3, the bar takes way to long to go down by waiting.

you can orgasm ... it won't do much harm ... I won easily by just clicking and ignoring orgasm 

Another trick is to make sure his erection is full then orgasm and keep clicking till you orgasm again ...about  half of his bar will be filled 

if you take the poison from the Khajit assassin, he tells you if you betray him, he will come back for you...i didnt killed the old man with the poison, and i allready at Falkreath and no signs of the kajit...he appears later on the quest, or his event aint added yet?

this question was asked before and as far as I remember the answer was that it only affects Karma and no consequences are implemented other than that

I actually had to try really hard to LOSE the mini game. There are 4 Visitors in the inn, two of them have already checked the results of my "loss" out, do I have to lose yet again for the other two to come in?

Also, does anyone know where could I find the sounds used in this mod? After playing this mod, listening to my old sounds is just....meh.

I need some advise guys...

I am stuck in New gnisis club. I showed the portrait to random npcs until one tell me i must speak with a dark elf at the club. when i get there she says "you should not be here" every time i try to talk her. Have i missed something?

Talk with Liorel, a dark elf standing outside the club.

Thanks, but there is no elf standing outside the club. I tried search inside the club and all Windhelm but did not find him.

Too much mods maybe?

I actually had to try really hard to LOSE the mini game. There are 4 Visitors in the inn, two of them have already checked the results of my "loss" out, do I have to lose yet again for the other two to come in?

Also, does anyone know where could I find the sounds used in this mod? After playing this mod, listening to my old sounds is just....meh.

No, I don't think so. If you lose again there are no further consequences and the following "freebie" is a much shorter scene.

Unless you have to lose more than twice more.

Just finished the mod with most (if not all) the achievement :D :D yaay .... This is truly one of the best quest mods I have ever played. And the fact that it has adult contents makes it even better :D;)  .Really loved it and looking forward for it to be updated and maintained.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. 

Is there a known date for the release of final or updated version? Like Spring/Summer or maybe next year?

Of course not, this is not a commercial product with a lot of developers and a fixed time frame for publishing, it's the work of a single individual fighting to keep the crappy CK from destroying his progress as he tries to find workarounds for the last dozen stupid things the game does.

What do I have to do in order to prevent the Bandits from killing themselves instead of taking advantage of the PC?

I realize it''s gotta have to do with the karma thig so I restarted and:

- Sucked the captain off/ took his money

- 69ed with the elf

- Lost three times to the hot springs guy and sucked him off too

- had consensual sex with the guest and pee'd in his bet afterwards

And still I only have the option were she says she will fuck the leader :s

What do I have to do in order to prevent the Bandits from killing themselves instead of taking advantage of the PC?

- 69ed with the elf

You need to tell the guest thay you will back at night to make amends

You can't go back to the guest before reaching Falkreath checkpoint.

- 69ed with the elf

Suck the captain, take his money.

69 with elf, use the chair and masturbate.

Lose three times to guy and suck him.

Have sex with the old guest in the Bannered Mare (I always tell him to tuck off to get raped), pee in bed.

The option should appear when you meet the bandits.

Actually I managed to get enough karma to get the option even without masturbating in the chair.

- 69ed with the elf

My 2 playtrough:

BJ + money

69 + chair

RSP+BJ

Old man: 1 time FU \ 1 time Later + as advance unfinished BJ (both times no pee, 1'st time didn't know 2'nd simply forget)

And both times got 2 options with bandits.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to ask, does somebody successfully asked Old Man to pay for BJ 100 septims? In the .ESP  in case of success he says that for this price he will do whatever he wants. So I'm just curious what is it?

Does anybody know why my game crashes every time i enter falkreath, i read the description and dont have any mods that change the city so im not sure what is causing the problem.

First - no, nobody knows, it is your game :) 

Second - not only mods changing cells can cause crashes on entering the city. Appearance of Lod for example have ben changed. I doubt anybody have mods that changing him specifically but he wears these fancy pant provided with the mod that we never encounter previously in playtrough. So if it's broken mesh, skeleton or if it's somehow conflicts with SOS then it may cause CTD. Broken files can be fixed by reinstall.

Also I may recommend you to try to walk there again. From the bandit camp for example. I wouldn't put much hope in this, but that way LL may give different stuff to Falkreath guards, so if there's something like broken sword was causing the crash then it may be avoided, for a time. Of course this way have more chances to success if you'll drop your level few levels back with console.

Does anybody know why my game crashes every time i enter falkreath, i read the description and dont have any mods that change the city so im not sure what is causing the problem.

I had a bunch of problems with animation alignment, but they were all fixed by re-running the FNIS generator.  Try uninstalling and re-installing, maybe something will change.

Hi there.

Whilst doing the race quest I get shot off my horse near falkreath then the thief escapes with the mod stopping.

Is that the end of it?

No. Disable amazing follower tweaks if you have it. Or any mod that makes your horse immortal. When you are shot from your horse there should be an ambush scene.