Regarding the old man in the Bannered Mare:

I never could go back at evening to complete the promise. When my char is fucked by the bandits it's almost morning when I escape and when I go back at Whiterun is already morning and when I enter the room there is a message "I don't have to see the old man anymore". There is no dialogue with Hulda. Unless I have to come back other day for this to work. Any thoughts?"

After the bandits, i did get the scene with the old man, but first you must speak to Hulda, regardless of your karma, she will make the offer to give you 100 gold. I am pretty sure that dont really matter if it is day or night, so i guess it might be a bug what you have faced.

About the beggars....

I was wonderign if there is any scene with then...i acted both nice and mean towards then (give then money and tell then to fuck off) but nothing really happens, I am missing something?

Is there a way to continue after getting fired, or is that a "bad end"?

Havent got fired by Hulda, didnt even knew that was possible lol, did you told the old man to fuck off?

Yeah, that or refusing all of his demands (he accuses you of trying to trick him). She tells you to either spend the night with him or grab your stuff and leave.

I tried just waiting around after changing back into my clothes, but nothing seemed to happen.

Regarding the old man in the Bannered Mare:

I never could go back at evening to complete the promise. When my char is fucked by the bandits it's almost morning when I escape and when I go back at Whiterun is already morning and when I enter the room there is a message "I don't have to see the old man anymore". There is no dialogue with Hulda. Unless I have to come back other day for this to work. Any thoughts?"

After the bandits, i did get the scene with the old man, but first you must speak to Hulda, regardless of your karma, she will make the offer to give you 100 gold. I am pretty sure that dont really matter if it is day or night, so i guess it might be a bug what you have faced.

About the beggars....

I was wonderign if there is any scene with then...i acted both nice and mean towards then (give then money and tell then to fuck off) but nothing really happens, I am missing something?

I also didn't manage to get sex with beggar. Maybe it's not possible yet with this version.

I unlocked all achievements without 'The latent desire' 

and I also found there is extra achievement 'Accidents are not accidental..'

how can i unlock these?

and if someone needs help for unlocking achievements

read this

First steps - provide service to captain and take the coins

Personal trainer - in Windhelm refuse to collect flowers and answer awful

Complete loser - lose rock scissors paper three times in hot springs

I was drunk - when meet old man in bannered mare answer fuck off and take the poison from khajit assassin and just drink with him

I like dirty tricks - after the scene 'I was drunk' click the bed then you can see this scene

No sooner than done! - promise old man to come later and return to bannered mare after Gloomy Falkreath check point and talk with Hulda (i saw this scene with unlocking First steps, Personal trainer, Copmlete loser, Never trust the bandits)

Never trust the bandits - answer undress and offer the service for both

Inquisitive mind - after watching the bandit scene click the bandit sleeping by the campfire several times then you can see this scene

In full view of everybody - persuade Lod to tell everything and keep your promise

Dirty job - after finding the body of a witch, talk to the elf in the hall of dead and find Kust in the Falkreath tavern. Go back to Zoe then you can offer your body to Kust. and there is a mini game with Kust so you have to lose first time to watch this scene.

I want to sing... - after finding the body of a witch, talk to the elf in the hall of dead and find Kust in the Falkreath tavern. request a bard inside of tavern to sing the second song. then Kust will come out from his room so take his coins on the table.

Sleepyhead - after moving the body of a witch, Zoe will tell you that you need to take a good sleep. then talk with Lod to sleep at his home

Power of nature - you can get this after watching druid scene

So I did this: blow captain for money, bj + 69 with elf, lose to the boy in hotsprings, get raped and pee in the bannered mane(+ take money from khajit and not kill the old man), serve both bandits, have sex with lod(where he kicks the shield over), mini game with Kust, not pay the beggar for carrying the corpse. I did all that and when I ask Lod to let me sleep in his home, he says "Just because we fucked once doesn't mean I'll let you sleep in my house". What did I do wrong? I asked Lod to carry the corpse but either he refuses, or I disagree for his terms(there is no 3rd option. I have to ask the beggar).

So I did this: blow captain for money, bj + 69 with elf, lose to the boy in hotsprings, get raped and pee in the bannered mane(+ take money from khajit and not kill the old man), serve both bandits, have sex with lod(where he kicks the shield over), mini game with Kust, not pay the beggar for carrying the corpse. I did all that and when I ask Lod to let me sleep in his home, he says "Just because we fucked once doesn't mean I'll let you sleep in my house". What did I do wrong? I asked Lod to carry the corpse but either he refuses, or I disagree for his terms(there is no 3rd option. I have to ask the beggar).

I answered how to sleep with Lod a few posts back. Do not select "Ok, just do it quickly". You have to make him say everything then you keep your promise by let him fuck you.

how do you get the scene with the bandits and lod because after the scene with the old man the guy who took my stuff appears at the bar and then it leads to the chase scene where he gets away and the quest is over.

Yeah, the horse chase is insane hard, but you can lower the difficulty of it on the Menu, if you do that you will be able to finish the chase and progress on the quest.

By the way, i was wondering...

Did someone allready played the quest as a Dark elf?? Wondering what happen during the events on Windhelm, since the only reason that you cant enter on the tavern is because you aint a elf...

I installed this mod using Mod Manager and my FNIS always has the error9 message after a bunch of those missing animation messages. When I uninstal the dogma mod, FNIS does not have a 9error. How do I install this mod properly ?

I installed this mod using Mod Manager and my FNIS always has the error9 message after a bunch of those missing animation messages. When I uninstal the dogma mod, FNIS does not have a 9error. How do I install this mod properly ?

I use Mod Organizer and when I update the animations on the FNIS and did the consistence check, i did gave me some errors, dont really remenber which ones, but i just ignored lol and everything went just fine

Yeah, the horse chase is insane hard, but you can lower the difficulty of it on the Menu, if you do that you will be able to finish the chase and progress on the quest.

Did someone allready played the quest as a Dark elf?? Wondering what happen during the events on Windhelm, since the only reason that you cant enter on the tavern is because you aint a elf...

I was checking the mod in TESVEdit and I've seen there couple of lines welcoming you (dark elf race check) in the corner club. But I didn't actually played it, so I don't know if it's working or not.

I dont even get to do a consistency check when I get this error   Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<
 V?.?  ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I dont even get to do a consistency check when I get this error Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

V?.? ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I think this caused by a large amount of animations. But I'm not sure. FNIS has a limit of loading animation mods.

Does anybody know what is the key to press during the hot springs minigame? I pressed a lot of stuff but it seems random when the bar stops.

The bar stops after some time? I didnt know that, but anyway, you have to press spacebar

Got through the quest last night.  Very nice work.  Sad it ended.

Only real problems I encountered were in the beginning at the Riften jail.  When meeting captain in room (best scene in my opinion) the game froze "a lot".  I was able to get past it once out of 9 tries.  The only thing I was able to try was the option to use the "check box" for black screen.  It didn't help.  Everything else ran smoothly. 

I look forward to the continuation of this quest mod.  Thanks.

how do you get the scene with the bandits and lod because after the scene with the old man the guy who took my stuff appears at the bar and then it leads to the chase scene where he gets away and the quest is over.

so i put it on easy but after chasing him for some time i get shot off my horse then he gets away and the quest ends is that supposed to happen?

It seems to be a great mod .... it game keeps freezing  a lot ....

first when entering jail kept freezing multiple times and then during blow job

Same here, the prison part made me restart the game 4 times until I got in there.

I noticed that disabling the checkpoints (autosaving) from the mod mcm  and the normal autosaving when entering new cells from skyrim settings .... helped remove the freezing

also I disabled my ENB .... (not sure if enb is related but disabling it helped me)

try these things maybe they will help you a bit and tell me what happened :D good luck and have fun ;)

Thanks, I'll try that :D

so i put it on easy but after chasing him for some time i get shot off my horse then he gets away and the quest ends is that supposed to happen?

No, you are supposed to fall from your horse and get ambushed. If you have amazing follower tweaks or a mod that makes your horse immortal you'll have to disable it, there is an incompatibility.

No, you are supposed to fall from your horse and get ambushed. If you have amazing follower tweaks or a mod that makes your horse immortal you'll have to disable it, there is an incompatibility.

so i checked and i dont have any followers with me or amazing followers tweaks mod though im not sure what mod would make my horse immortal because after i get shot off the bandit just keeps shooting the horse (which wont die) till the thief disappears. 

so i checked and i dont have any followers with me or amazing followers tweaks mod though im not sure what mod would make my horse immortal because after i get shot off the bandit just keeps shooting the horse (which wont die) till the thief disappears. 

Do you have convenient horses mod?

Ok, I finally got it all right. I got these scenes:

Blowjob with captain

Cunnigulus + 69 with the elf

Handjob + Blowjob with the boy in hotsprings

Raped in Bannered Mare

Threesome with bandits

Sex with Lod

Sex with Kust

Sex with Lod(again)

Raped by Dremora(let him beat you up, he will overpower you abd start to dfuck you to death. I let him do that 5 times in a row, nothing else happened so I guess that's all)

Sex with Druid + raped by him in troll form

+ I can now sleep in Lod's house whenever I want (tho every time I wake up he's fucking my character)

I know there's also a Blowjob scene with old man in whiterun. There are supposed to be 15 sex scenes, so I missed at least 3. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

The outdoor scene with Lod was so funny. Really this is a work of art. And the sex game with Kust ... I have no words.

I'll get rid of the mod now since I usually don't keep quest mods but this one deserves 5 stars, definitely. Best of the best.

Ok, I finally got it all right. I got these scenes:

Blowjob with captain

Cunnigulus + 69 with the elf

Handjob + Blowjob with the boy in hotsprings

Raped in Bannered Mare

Threesome with bandits

Sex with Lod

Sex with Kust

Sex with Lod(again)

Raped by Dremora(let him beat you up, he will overpower you abd start to dfuck you to death. I let him do that 5 times in a row, nothing else happened so I guess that's all)

Sex with Druid + raped by him in troll form

+ I can now sleep in Lod's house whenever I want (tho every time I wake up he's fucking my character)

I know there's also a Blowjob scene with old man in whiterun. There are supposed to be 15 sex scenes, so I missed at least 3. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

hmmm cant say for sure, but i guess you cant get all scenes in a single run...you said you missed 3 so its probably

all the scenes with the old man on whiterun, you are able to choose 3 scenes if you decide to calm him down, which is the blowjob, or a kiss or getting naked