Probably the best mod for skyrim with adult content. Is their a part 2 coming soon?

Dam I hope so!

Mod's in v0.7.2, release Nov. 12th last year.  Original version was v0.4, released January 12th last year.  At that rate, about one minor version number per ~3 months, we're significantly overdue for v0.8.  Whenever that does happen, we also have to wait for the translation of the new content.  I'd be surprised if we have a new English version this month, even if Dogma puts something out today.

Hi there all!

I'm really loving this mod.

With some help from people here I managed to get past the race scene eventually. But after being captured by the bandits I'm stuck with the "I need to move my legs" dialogue.

I assume there's a mini game here but it's not showing up on my screen with any hints or tips or a bar or anything.

Can anyone help?

Hi there all!

With some help from people here I managed to get past the race scene eventually. But after being captured by the bandits I'm stuck with the "I need to move my legs" dialogue.

I assume there's a mini game here but it's not showing up on my screen with any hints or tips or a bar or anything.

Can anyone help?

Ah, damn I forgot what it was and don't have the mod installed anymore to check it. Don't quote me on that but I think it was either the arrow keys left and right or the mouse buttons left and right.

Hi there all!

Can anyone help?

Press alternately A and D on your keyboard.

Probably the best mod for skyrim with adult content. Is their a part 2 coming soon?

Dam I hope so!

Mod's in v0.7.2, release Nov. 12th last year. Original version was v0.4, released January 12th last year. At that rate, about one minor version number per ~3 months, we're significantly overdue for v0.8. Whenever that does happen, we also have to wait for the translation of the new content. I'd be surprised if we have a new English version this month, even if Dogma puts something out today.

Speaking of which, does Dogma keeps interacting with users on that Russian forum? I'd like to know if he keeps people updated about his works and progression.

Dam I hope so!

Mod's in v0.7.2, release Nov. 12th last year. Original version was v0.4, released January 12th last year. At that rate, about one minor version number per ~3 months, we're significantly overdue for v0.8. Whenever that does happen, we also have to wait for the translation of the new content. I'd be surprised if we have a new English version this month, even if Dogma puts something out today.

Speaking of which, does Dogma keeps interacting with users on that Russian forum? I'd like to know if he keeps people updated about his works and progression.

Going by the google translate of the forum thread at Gamesource, he was kicked off the site a while back and now only posts on his blogspot page.  Latest meaningful update there is about three weeks old.

I am still playing it and I have to say, the mod looks excellent and really well done. One of the best I ever saw, regarding quests.

Is there any estimated data for the conclusion of the story, since it's in 70%?

Thanks for sharing and translating it!

Well, in a personal conversation author said me, that he can't tell that date, because mod is his personal time. But I know that some things to continue the story are already done. Maybe few months.

I think that much of his motivation depends on the activity in this topic.

Hmm...
I saw a lot of praises for this mod in the early posts. Well, I disagree. This feels a lot more like an interactive movie than a game, and I'm not looking for an interactive movie. I think people who praises this mod looks from a perspective on the details you've put in this mod, which they are right, the details are excellent. But the problem being, I as a player doesn't have enough influence on what is going on. Sure, I can click on "Accept" or "Refuse", but I have no way of making conversations or anything at all. I just sit there & watch the whole thing plays along. Which is a problem especially in sex scenes because sexlab npc alignment system is so terrible sometimes the npcs misaligned. For example, during the blowjob scene. What happens was the good captain here was fucking my char's nose!
It's like, the way to play this quest is to not play, and that bores me. Sure, I run from place to place sometimes, have some conversations to talk to, but it's a chore and there are no real choices most of the time.

Hmm...

I saw a lot of praises for this mod in the early posts. Well, I disagree. This feels a lot more like an interactive movie than a game, and I'm not looking for an interactive movie. I think people who praises this mod looks from a perspective on the details you've put in this mod, which they are right, the details are excellent. But the problem being, I as a player doesn't have enough influence on what is going on. Sure, I can click on "Accept" or "Refuse", but I have no way of making conversations or anything at all. I just sit there & watch the whole thing plays along. Which is a problem especially in sex scenes because sexlab npc alignment system is so terrible sometimes the npcs misaligned. For example, during the blowjob scene. What happens was the good captain here was fucking my char's nose!

It's like, the way to play this quest is to not play, and that bores me. Sure, I run from place to place sometimes, have some conversations to talk to, but it's a chore and there are no real choices most of the time.

Even with those thoughs in mind, you´ll have to admit that it is a great interactive movie. Sometimes (if Skyrim NPC´s AI is involved...) is better to go on trails than to wait for the NPC to fuck you while you´re in chains...I think everyone knows what (mods) I am talking about :P

This mod shows that no framework is strictly needed for an adult mod ( I am thinking about Fallout 4 and skyrimSE; imagine, in Fallout 4, a quest where the sex scenes are watched with the dialogue camera...isn´t it like the praised The witcher 3 adult scenes?)

Anyway : GREAT mod, Dogma, I am enjoying it, although some kind of control over camera in the sexscenes would be welcome ;)

Hmm...

Interestingly enough this mod aligns much better during sex scenes than actual sexlab scenes do in my case. I mean Blowjob scenes in my game usually mean the guy is poking my girls eye out.

That said there were two scenes were my character just got pushed away from the position it she should have been in.

Hmm...

This mod gives more choices than actual Sexlab mods and even implements minigames. What's the difference between watching those scenes and the usual stuff you watch after your character engage in sex from other Sexlab mods? The only thing you mentioned is the option for alignment and, perhaps, being able to tweak duration and choose the sex poses. But that's not gaming at all. In the end you are just watching the sex scene you tweaked. I don't see how that would change your influence as a player (immersion), like you claimed, because Sexlab loads pre existing animations just like this mod. If anything you are losing the option to customize and tweak the sex scene, which is normally something you would do to correct what bothers you from the sex scene triggered by Sexlab, but that isn't a part of the gameplay.

Hmm...

This mod gives more choices than actual Sexlab mods and even implements minigames. What's the difference between watching those scenes and the usual stuff you watch after your character engage in sex from other Sexlab mods? The only thing you mentioned is the option for alignment and, perhaps, being able to tweak duration and choose the sex poses. But that's not gaming at all. In the end you are just watching the sex scene you tweaked. I don't see how that would change your influence as a player (immersion), like you claimed, because Sexlab loads pre existing animations just like this mod. If anything you are losing the option to customize and tweak the sex scene, which is normally something you would do to correct what bothers you from the sex scene triggered by Sexlab, but that isn't a part of the gameplay.

The tweaking animations is not about gaming, it is about fixing the animations to make it all look believable. So as you pointed out, tweaking the animations isn't gaming, but at least the option to do such thing can fix some of the misalignments or silly bugs or glitches that could happen. As of now, the scenes in this mod plays on its own, I have no way to fix anything if there are weird misalignments or other sort of bugs & glitches if it happens.

I know where the praises for this mod comes from, but I'll pointed it out again, I don't want to play an interactive movie, this mod feels a lot like an interactive movie. Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod.

So if you want to look from a perspective of what can someone do with CK, then you are right to say this mod is great. But I personally do not believe that is the only perspective to look at this mod.

The tweaking animations is not about gaming, it is about fixing the animations to make it all look believable. So as you pointed out, tweaking the animations isn't gaming, but at least the option to do such thing can fix some of the misalignments or silly bugs or glitches that could happen. As of now, the scenes in this mod plays on its own, I have no way to fix anything if there are weird misalignments or other sort of bugs & glitches if it happens.

I know where the praises for this mod comes from, but I'll pointed it out again, I don't want to play an interactive movie, this mod feels a lot like an interactive movie. Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod.

So if you want to look from a perspective of what can someone do with CK, then you are right to say this mod is great. But I personally do not believe that is the only perspective to look at this mod.

All of these sentences are seemed logical and so. But, were have you seen other capabilities in the Skyrim? This interactive movie looks ok (with the choices that it propose) especially after quests in vanil Skyrim like go and clean some cave...

It's not ideal, I understand. But are you serious with those pretensions? It is very interesting to know what is your favorite adult mods in Skyrim?

Hmm...

"Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod."

That's not true. You can choose many dialogue options. In the first encounter with the thief, you can refuse his invitation to drink with you. You can stop after one drink, and then you will end up passing away in the inn, if you continue you'll end up in the channel.

In the Riften jail, you can accept or refuse the captain's indecent proposal. Even during the handjob you can choose if you are going to blow him or not.

In Windhelm, if you don't want your character to become a slut, you can choose to give Liorel the flowers. If you decide to let him go down on you, you have the option to give him one more chance, to stop it, and even masturbate.

In the hot springs, you can win or lose the minigame or refuse to play it.

In the Bannered Mare, you have several options to deal with the old man, including kill him.

In the road, you can trick the bandits or have sex with them.

In Falkreath, you can choose to pay Lod, to have sexy with him but to trick him, regret it in the middle of the sex, or go with it.

With Kust, there are again several options to deal with him that doesn't involve sex.

The same with the Druid in Eldergleam Sanctuary. Try to convince him with dialogue options that may include sex or not.

For the rpg and dialogue standpoint, this mod gives you plenty of options, even handling it better than most vanilla quests. The only thing it does differently is that your character speaks and have a personality during the sex scenes, which is a bonus that Sexlab doesn't have, because the sex there is mute.

Hmm...

"Since Skyrim is an rpg, so I should be able to do such things like choosing dialogue options for my character, find intelligent ways to solve problems that is presenting itself at the moment. This mod doesn't have any of that, my character does all the talking which is already in the mod, does everything on its own. My option is just "Refuse" and "Accept", when there are choices present which doesn't seem to be much of a real choice if you want to keep playing the mod."

That's not true. You can choose many dialogue options. In the first encounter with the thief, you can refuse his invitation to drink with you. You can stop after one drink, and then you will end up passing away in the inn, if you continue you'll end up in the channel.

In the Riften jail, you can accept or refuse the captain's indecent proposal. Even during the handjob you can choose if you are going to blow him or not.

In Windhelm, if you don't want your character to become a slut, you can choose to give Liorel the flowers. If you decide to let him go down on you, you have the option to give him one more chance, to stop it, and even masturbate.

In the hot springs, you can win or lose the minigame or refuse to play it.

In the Bannered Mare, you have several options to deal with the old man, including kill him.

In the road, you can trick the bandits or have sex with them.

In Falkreath, you can choose to pay Lod, to have sexy with him but to trick him, regret it in the middle of the sex, or go with it.

With Kust, there are again several options to deal with him that doesn't involve sex.

The same with the Druid in Eldergleam Sanctuary. Try to convince him with dialogue options that may include sex or not.

For the rpg and dialogue standpoint, this mod gives you plenty of options, even handling it better than most vanilla quests. The only thing it does differently is that your character speaks and have a personality during the sex scenes, which is a bonus that Sexlab doesn't have, because the sex there is mute.

With Liorel you can also just blackmail him. That way you don't have to search for flowers nor accepting his request.

Question:

How long do I have to wait for the investigation to end in Riften if I choose to not skip the waiting? (after doing the sexual favor to the captain)

The guards don't say anything to me even if Keerava tells me to talk the guards.

I too am just looking for the answer to this. managed to finish the thieves guild questline and still haven't gotten past that

Question:

How long do I have to wait for the investigation to end in Riften if I choose to not skip the waiting? (after doing the sexual favor to the captain)

The guards don't say anything to me even if Keerava tells me to talk the guards.

I too am just looking for the answer to this. managed to finish the thieves guild questline and still haven't gotten past that

I waited 24 hours and then

I was approached by a messenger who gives you a message from the captain regarding the investigation, maybe leave the interior cell? I've never seen a messenger npc go indoors.

Question:

I was approached by a messenger who gives you a message from the captain regarding the investigation, maybe leave the interior cell? I've never seen a messenger npc go indoors.

I had to roll back and skip the wait. The guard never came with the letter.

Does anyone have any idea how to unlock the 7th and 12th achievements? I've replayed many times but I can't seem to be able to find them. 

The 7th should be after the the dirty trick scene in the Mannered Mare and before the bandit scene, so probably somewhere around the horse chase scene. The 12th should be after the Kust scene and before the second blacksmith scene that takes place in his house.

Question:

I had to roll back and skip the wait. The guard never came with the letter.

I've waited indoors and outdoors and as I said, Finished the thieves Guild.

ended up rolling back too.