A well done and very enjoyable quest. Thank you!  Unfortunately I'm stuck at a point where 

having satisfied both bandits she's is supposed to escape. However she'll just sit there and nothing I do will get her to move...

Am I missing something?

A well done and very enjoyable quest. Thank you!  Unfortunately I'm stuck at a point where 

having satisfied both bandits she's is supposed to escape. However she'll just sit there and nothing I do will get her to move...

Am I missing something?

If Im not wrong try to press the movement keys (W,A,S,D) a lot until you break the ropes.

Stuck with

I must think how to distract Kust...

any clue ?

There are a lot of ways to do that quest. You can talk to Zoe - she'll offer you 2 variants. Or you can try to stole his coins (to do that - offer a bard to sing The Age of Aggression/Oppression)

Very good. I can't wait to see the final product. It made me think of the mod "Get stripped" except this one is far bigger

Truly a little masterpiece. The quests make sense, the sex scenes make sense (I went full roleplay so I only had one with that terrible old geezer)

One or two crashes and I struggled a bit at the start to make it work but it was really worth it.

Map props to the team who created that ! Really !

It's not only a good sex mod, it's a good quest mod and a good mod.

First things first: Awesome work! The mod is very well done and the quests are always logical and require you to actually pay attention to the dialogue. 

I have 2 questions though:

1) Is anything supposed to happen if you refuse the drink from the stranger ?

2) Is it actually possible to have sex with the old guy in the Bannered Mare when you promise to see him after dark ?

@Herr Zunder

I have a doubt concerning the "karma".

Do you know which one of these scenarios increases the karma better?

a) licking the guest's feet and consequently his balls/cock/ass

cool.png telling him to fuck off and getting raped after, but then peeing on his bed

B is more obscene variant that A, but not more obscene than a) + "coming back at night for the rest". So if you don't have enough karma after previous events - choose B to have sex scene with bandits. But to be honest - I don't know it exactly smile.png

I have a question, the event with the dark brotherhood assasin in the inn is unfinished? I accepted the money and then betrayed him but I didnt notice any consecuence from that.

Now it just has influence on your karma. But in future versions there could be consecuences.

Regarding my question, I was able to have sex with the bandits by choosing the B) option (telling the guest to fuck off, getting raped then peeing in the bed for revenge). After the bandits, I was able to stay at Lod's house as a guest and have sex with him. However, I noticed in TES5 edit (I was looking if I missed content) that it should be an option to be more eager and actually the desire would make my character to not want to sleep at all. I guess that I should have more karma? If I go back to a save in the Bannered Mare and give the old man a preview + coming back at night, it should do the trick?

Regarding my question, I was able to have sex with the bandits by choosing the cool.png option (telling the guest to fuck off, getting raped then peeing in the bed for revenge). After the bandits, I was able to stay at Lod's house as a guest and have sex with him. However, I noticed in TES5 edit (I was looking if I missed content) that it should be an option to be more eager and actually the desire would make my character to not want to sleep at all. I guess that I should have more karma? If I go back to a save in the Bannered Mare and give the old man a preview + coming back at night, it should do the trick?

Try this, and tell the result, because I don't know itsmile.png

I can't trigger the second round with the old man even when I promess him.

Right after servicing him Hulda always tells me the stranger appeared at the back of the inn and it seems I can't do anything with the old man from that moment. Also it seems you can't leave the inn when you're a wench. The doors are replaced by fake ones.

Regarding my question, I was able to have sex with the bandits by choosing the cool.png option (telling the guest to fuck off, getting raped then peeing in the bed for revenge). After the bandits, I was able to stay at Lod's house as a guest and have sex with him. However, I noticed in TES5 edit (I was looking if I missed content) that it should be an option to be more eager and actually the desire would make my character to not want to sleep at all. I guess that I should have more karma? If I go back to a save in the Bannered Mare and give the old man a preview + coming back at night, it should do the trick?

I wasn't able to come back to the guest. When I give him the preview (blowjob), Hulda asks me to go to the thief's table, then the quest advances and even when I return after the bandit sex, the mod says that I don't need to see the guest and my character closes the rom door says she hope he doesn't see her. Trying to wait until night inside the inn (before talking to Hulda) also doesn't give me the option to have sex with him.

@Herr Zunder

cool.png telling him to fuck off and getting raped after, but then peeing on his bed

B is more obscene variant that A, but not more obscene than a) + "coming back at night for the rest". So if you don't have enough karma after previous events - choose B to have sex scene with bandits. But to be honest - I don't know it exactly smile.png

I have a question, the event with the dark brotherhood assasin in the inn is unfinished? I accepted the money and then betrayed him but I didnt notice any consecuence from that.

Now it just has influence on your karma. But in future versions there could be consecuences.

Regarding my question, I was able to have sex with the bandits by choosing the B) option (telling the guest to fuck off, getting raped then peeing in the bed for revenge). After the bandits, I was able to stay at Lod's house as a guest and have sex with him. However, I noticed in TES5 edit (I was looking if I missed content) that it should be an option to be more eager and actually the desire would make my character to not want to sleep at all. I guess that I should have more karma? If I go back to a save in the Bannered Mare and give the old man a preview + coming back at night, it should do the trick?

I did as you said, I loaded The wench save, told old man to fuck off, took poison from the khajit and did not use it, talked to the old guy, went to bed without drinking, got raped, peed on his bed, attacked the thief and the bandits didn't make any moves, the only option after undressing was to give myself to the leader, then they start fighting and I run away. Did I mess up?

@Herr Zunder

I did as you said, I loaded The wench save, told old man to fuck off, took poison from the khajit and did not use it, talked to the old guy, went to bed without drinking, got raped, peed on his bed, attacked the thief and the bandits didn't make any moves, the only option after undressing was to give myself to the leader, then they start fighting and I run away. Did I mess up?

You need to offer yourself to both of them if you want so see the sexscene with the bandits. 

@Herr Zunder

You need to offer yourself to both of them if you want so see the sexscene with the bandits. 

That's the problem, I don't have this option. I can only do it for the leader. Should I go back to the very beginning and refuse to blow the captain, tell the elf he sucks at oral, snitch the boy in hotsprings and then the whole tavern scenario to unlock this?

I wasn't able to come back to the guest. When I give him the preview (blowjob), Hulda asks me to go to the thief's table, then the quest advances and even when I return after the bandit sex, the mod says that I don't need to see the guest and my character closes the rom door says she hope he doesn't see her. Trying to wait until night inside the inn (before talking to Hulda) also doesn't give me the option to have sex with him.

When in tavern again(after bandit's scene) - go to Hulda, she'll say you what to do

Most likely that you didn't get enough karma from previous events: take money from captain, say to Liorel that you didn't like oral, lose 3 times to guy at hotsprings

Hey,

I really really like this mod. Its very well done with nice surprises and very nice mini games. I got one question about Iod:

I don't understand what I did wrong with him, because I can't get him to carry the corpse for me or let me sleep in his house. I got enough karma to service both bandits before and had sex with Kust. But Iod always says that he only fucked me once and don't want me to sleep in his house. Any ideas?

Most likely that you didn't get enough karma from previous events: take money from captain, say to Liorel that you didn't like oral, lose 3 times to guy at hotsprings

Don't forget the bonus scene in the chair after the 69 with Liorel  ;)

It seems to be a great mod .... it game keeps freezing  a lot ....

first when entering jail kept freezing multiple times and then during blow job

Same here, the prison part made me restart the game 4 times until I got in there.

I noticed that disabling the checkpoints (autosaving) from the mod mcm  and the normal autosaving when entering new cells from skyrim settings .... helped remove the freezing

also I disabled my ENB .... (not sure if enb is related but disabling it helped me)

try these things maybe they will help you a bit and tell me what happened :D good luck and have fun ;)

So I got to bang the bandits, everything was fine, until the escape. As soon as I get up, they start to attack me and I can't free my hands. They're supposed to be alseep but they were chilling by the fire, is that the reason?

Just finished the mod, and goddamn, this is by far the best quest mod that i have played, was really fun. The best part is that you can actually choose the way your character will act towards the npcs, so its not just about having sex with everything that moves. The only bad part is that to short lol( I know its not finished yet ), so in conclusion, great mod, really appreciate the work you put on it and cant wait to play the final version.

Some of you guys seem to know every detail of the mod, what about a little guide with branches, karma consequences and sex scenes?

This is what i got so far, just doing my 2º play trying to get all the scenes:

1º - Accept do a blowjob to the captain to him put your investigation as a priority. Not sure if accept the money will have a effect on Karma

2º - Dark elf on Windhelm, refuse to help him get the flowers, but allow him to "practice" on you. He will perform oral sex on your character, when asked, if you say you didnt feel a thing, this will trigger the 69 scene and raise your karma.

3º - Hot springs, lose the rock-paper-scissors 3 times to trigger all the scenes (get naked/let him touch you/you touch him). If your karma is high enough, instead of masturbate him, you will do a blowjob.

4º - Old man, bannered mare, here you will have multiple options:

1º-If your karma is high, you will have the option to do as he says, get on you knees and lick his feet, which will lead to a blowjob.

2º-You can try to seduce him, which will lead to other 4 options: Do a blowjob(at the end you can demand payment to allow  him to cum)/Kiss him/Get naked/Tell him that you will do something later cause you still at work. All this options will have the same ending if choose, which is visit the old man later(only after the "Ambushed" quest part is done), but you karma must be high enough, but before, you must talk to Hulda, she will offer you 100gold to talk to him, not you sure if you can actually give yourself to him for free.

3º-Tell the old man to fuck off, havent done this yet, but guess this will lead to a failed quest, since Hulda will probably fire you.

5º- Ambush by the bandits, again multiple choices:

1º- Try to run away...if you doing the quest with a low level character this will be super hard, mine was lv 5 and she got one shooted lol

2º- Seduce then by getting naked, making then fight between thenselfs by saying that you will give yourself to the chief. After you leave the area, you can comeback and they both will be dead, you can loot then, also you visit their camp to loot the treasure chest(key is on sack near the campfire). If your Karma is high, instead of making then fight, you can give yourself to both of then. After the scene, you will need to free yourself, to do that, burn the ropes on fire and after take back your stuff on the chest, the key is on the sack that the bandit is using as a pillow.

This was the far that I got so far trying to get all the scenes, hope this helped.

Is there a way to continue after getting fired, or is that a "bad end"?

Havent got fired by Hulda, didnt even knew that was possible lol, did you told the old man to fuck off?

So I got to bang the bandits, everything was fine, until the escape. As soon as I get up, they start to attack me and I can't free my hands. They're supposed to be alseep but they were chilling by the fire, is that the reason?

Yeah, that aint suppose to happen, there still some bugs on the mod like

after i get fucked to death by the Dremora, the next time I fought him, he couldnt hit me, he just keep punching the air lol, or the druid, if I tried to kill him, after I defeated him as a troll, he would not turn back and my character would get stuck, like some scene should trigger

. So try to reload your game to previous quest point, if that dosent help, might be some mod that is changing the bandits behavior.

Hey,

I really really like this mod. Its very well done with nice surprises and very nice mini games. I got one question about Iod:

I don't understand what I did wrong with him, because I can't get him to carry the corpse for me or let me sleep in his house. I got enough karma to service both bandits before and had sex with Kust. But Iod always says that he only fucked me once and don't want me to sleep in his house. Any ideas?

Don't forget the bonus scene in the chair after the 69 with Liorel ;)

Regarding Lod, I never asked him to carry the body, always asked the beggar, so I'll try it later. But if you want to sleep with him, when you make a deal with him, when he puts his cock inside your character, ask him to stop immediately (do not select "ok, do it quickly"), then he will ask if you want to break the deal, then you say no. He will ask "what else", then you select "first, tell me everything". He says that he can't be sure if he can trust if you are going to flee after learning what you want. You have to say to him that he needs to trust your word, then he will ask what do you want to learn (while fucking you), then you make the questions. If you have enough karma, when you learn everything you'll have the option to select "I'll keep my wordl", then Lod will change positions and will fuck you rough. After the sex he says he is glad that he can trust you, says he will forge a daedric weapon for you. When you ask to spend the night he should answer "I don't normally allow strangers to stay at my place but you showed me I can trust you".

I didn't have this bonus scene in th chair with Liorel. Gonna try it out.

Regarding the old man in the Bannered Mare:

I never could go back at evening to complete the promise. When my char is fucked by the bandits it's almost morning when I escape and when I go back at Whiterun is already morning and when I enter the room there is a message "I don't have to see the old man anymore". There is no dialogue with Hulda. Unless I have to come back other day for this to work. Any thoughts?"