I have a question how to distract Kust in Falkreith scenario? this mod really need a game guide for sure  :P

This whole thread is the guide. Not sure what you mean by distract? There are quite a few kust scenarios.

Take his shovel? Talk to the bard to play a song he dislikes?

How is it possible to not die in the flames during the bossfight at the end? Is there something I'm missing?

Is it normal that I can't switch to 3rd person during the show kissing scene with the old guest or the bad ending scene in the prison?

Don't know about the old guest, but camera locks into first person for the 'old guest' scene for me too. Not for the "regular" kissing - that one works fine - but the "submissive" one doesn't. I've got Enhanced Camera installed and activated and am running on a new game with a trimmed down load order just for this mod.

Have just ignored the issue and carried on playing though.

Hello guys, im a bit stuck. Story progresses normally, but the quest objective is stuck at when Zoe requestes me to collect ingredients. It checked that i collected dremora lord heart but for some reason it didnt check moon nirnroot and just says that wait for the new version of the mod.

Hello guys, im a bit stuck. Story progresses normally, but the quest objective is stuck at when Zoe requestes me to collect ingredients. It checked that i collected dremora lord heart but for some reason it didnt check moon nirnroot and just says that wait for the new version of the mod.

I guess that the translation is a bit buggy. You can keep playing as usual the questlog is just stuck. There is a guide on page 33 if you need advice.

Hey I had the same problem as the guy where the guard wasn't at the door of the jarls house and i tried all the commands anyway to fix it? 

If i to figure out the prid XX042FF5

Is the number the dogmaengine or dogma - thief esp load order number?

By far one of the best story mods i have played on skyrim! with dark investigations and darkwind island.

Great mod. Really enjoyed it. I hope Dogma will make mods like this when he is back from Hiatus. I would like him to create a mod that let us play as the stranger. Sort of like a quest to cheat woman in skyrim and in the end get chased/hunted down by a woman in the Bee and the Bard in Riften. Would be cool.

How is it possible to not die in the flames during the bossfight at the end? Is there something I'm missing?

Is it normal that I can't switch to 3rd person during the show kissing scene with the old guest or the bad ending scene in the prison?

Don't know about the old guest, but camera locks into first person for the 'old guest' scene for me too. Not for the "regular" kissing - that one works fine - but the "submissive" one doesn't. I've got Enhanced Camera installed and activated and am running on a new game with a trimmed down load order just for this mod.

Have just ignored the issue and carried on playing though.

Pretty certain to be either: Immersive First Person Camera, Enhanced Camera, or Customizable Camera.

Turned these 3 off to test one time and the camera worked fine for the earlier problematic scenes, which seem to involve the player in a bend-forward faceplant (or close to the ground) position. Could even zoom into first person and back out again whereas it would be stuck in FP previously.

Is it possible to work around the Chase quest? I have disabled AFT and every mod I could think of that could interfere but I am still unable to proceed after getting shot. Semmed very fun so far but after playing the same sequence for 7 times now, I'm kind of tired lol

Oh hey didnt see you there (God thats annoying)

I played this Mod the First Time last Month and i must say its amazing. Short but its a great experience. My Favourite Part was when the Boy at the Hot Springs Wanted to Touch you. So Awkard! Haha! Dare you put that finger in my holes!!! :P

Thanks for Uploading! 

-Aki

Oh hey didnt see you there (God thats annoying)

I played this Mod the First Time last Month and i must say its amazing. Short but its a great experience. My Favourite Part was when the Boy at the Hot Springs Wanted to Touch you. So Awkard! Haha! Dare you put that finger in my holes!!! :P

Thanks for Uploading! 

-Aki

i wanna put my fingers in :] <3

For those having trouble with the animations not starting, I had the same issue.  Make sure you MANUALLY install the mod by copying the files into the Data folder.  The mod doesn't play well with mod organizer, and I suspect, other mod managers.

In hindsight, maybe I should've paid more attention to the installation instructions...

On 1.11.2017 at 12:08 PM, djkman12 said:

Hey I had the same problem as the guy where the guard wasn't at the door of the jarls house and i tried all the commands anyway to fix it? 

If i to figure out the prid XX042FF5

Is the number the dogmaengine or dogma - thief esp load order number?

By far one of the best story mods i have played on skyrim! with dark investigations and darkwind island.

None of the possible solutions worked for me, sadly.

On 11/18/2017 at 7:45 AM, Valgo said:

None of the possible solutions worked for me, sadly.

I had lot of hiccups too but try ZAZ release and enforce AI commands.

Awesome mod btw reminded me of dark investigations in terms of immersion. Thank you for the translation.