Kust did promiese something to two farmers?

Black-brair Reserve! (have to be that one)

Give it to the beggar! (so make sure you paid him, after he carried the body. Or else he will not talk to you). then just have a drink with Kust

After the player have had a scene with the farmers, this is where I have to find the last scene?!(so if you find it, let me know)

Click only if you wanna know what it involves!!!

They player will be butthurt! then the player have to have a scene at the inn, to make a mess on a bed! Which will make Narri angry, and Revenge will start (how I am not sure yet! But it will lead to extra scenes, like sex with the jarl etc.)

No one seems to be answering the questions about whether Nyrri's vengeance is integrated in this version or not. Are we to assume that it's not?

There is no "vengeance", but a small scene if you choose one of the options while having sex with the Imperial commander.

I'm talking about the scene described above, not Narri walking in on you with the commander.

Kust did promiese something to two farmers?

Black-brair Reserve! (have to be that one)

Give it to the beggar! (so make sure you paid him, after he carried the body. Or else he will not talk to you). then just have a drink with Kust

After the player have had a scene with the farmers, this is where I have to find the last scene?!(so if you find it, let me know)

Click only if you wanna know what it involves!!!

They player will be butthurt! then the player have to have a scene at the inn, to make a mess on a bed! Which will make Narri angry, and Revenge will start (how I am not sure yet! But it will lead to extra scenes, like sex with the jarl etc.)

No one seems to be answering the questions about whether Nyrri's vengeance is integrated in this version or not. Are we to assume that it's not?

There is no "vengeance", but a small scene if you choose one of the options while having sex with the Imperial commander.

I'm talking about the scene described above, not Narri walking in on you with the commander.

Not integrated.

Hey guys, just downloaded the recent version but I can't make any progress in Falkreath since the locals doesn't give any information about the thief. So technically, the mod has stopped at this point of the story.

Please help.

Need a bit more info, is this on a clean save than never had an older version, or did you try to update from the old version?  The new version requires a brand new or at least cleaned save.

If it is on a new save and you've been working on the quest up to this point, make sure you followed the blood trail all the way to it's end, then try talking to Lod.

I am new to these types of mods in Skyrim and I really would like to try this mod but I have problem getting the quest started. I am at the inn at Riften and I have the gold and the stranger is there but nothing seems to happen. He just sits there. I tried waiting for a long time repeatedly and slept at the inn, exited the building and Riften several times. The quest did not fire and the stranger keeps just sitting there. 

SKSE seems to be on and I used the FNIS to generate animations (It gave some warning but seemed to go trough all the same). My modmanager lists all the required mods active.

Could anyone have a hint why it is not working. I tried following all the instructions but it seems I haven't done something or done something wrong.

Thank you if anyone has an idea what I could be doing wrong.

I clean installed this mod and loaded an old save game and skipped straight to 8.1

But i cant find any guard outside the Jarlhouse and neither can i enter the Jarlhouse

I had the same problem in v8 too

startquest hp_falkreathjarlhousequest

I ahev the same problem and tried your solution but nothing happens.

Tried to force great every guard in the city, no luck, tried to see if the Captains scene triggers now, no luck.

also: Can anyone tell me what the post-troll/ Lod-midnight scene is about?

Whenever I try to trigger it I get a runtime error around the time Lod starts saying that he is tired and the PC is about to get up.

@Kamelikoira

Did you try talking to him instead? That worked for me once.

I clean installed this mod and loaded an old save game and skipped straight to 8.1

But i cant find any guard outside the Jarlhouse and neither can i enter the Jarlhouse

Tried to force great every guard in the city, no luck, tried to see if the Captains scene triggers now, no luck.

Whenever I try to trigger it I get a runtime error around the time Lod starts saying that he is tired and the PC is about to get up.

@Kamelikoira

I've been having the problem where the quest doesn't start, which means there's no guard outside and no changes to the interior, but starting the quest manually via the console makes it work.  When you say that you can't enter the jarl's house, what do you mean?  Try running the command getstage hp_falkreathjarlhousequest and let me know what stage of the quest it says you're on.

The post-troll stuff:

If you stay at Lod's until midnight after the troll scene, he makes some comments about how stretched you are.  There's a bit of dialog about this, during which he wonders if he could get his entire hand in there.  If you walk outside without armor/clothes on, the character wonders about this, then starts fisting herself.  A guard then appears, and you either have to unentangle yourself and hide, or if you fail then the guard gives you a cavity search.  Either outcome results in the achievement "the bucket" which I suspect is not the best translation.

If you participate in the scene with the two farmers after the troll scene, it becomes slightly longer as they take some time to do some fisting before Narri comes in.

Also, if you tell the old man in Whiterun that you'll return later and you do the troll scene before you go back, he'll make comments about it and switch to anal midway through.

I am new to these types of mods in Skyrim and I really would like to try this mod but I have problem getting the quest started. I am at the inn at Riften and I have the gold and the stranger is there but nothing seems to happen. He just sits there. I tried waiting for a long time repeatedly and slept at the inn, exited the building and Riften several times. The quest did not fire and the stranger keeps just sitting there. 

SKSE seems to be on and I used the FNIS to generate animations (It gave some warning but seemed to go trough all the same). My modmanager lists all the required mods active.

Could anyone have a hint why it is not working. I tried following all the instructions but it seems I haven't done something or done something wrong.

I've had some issues with the stranger not wanting to start the conversation.  I just keep adding gold to myself via player.additem f 500 until he gets his shit together.

#1 - if you have any warnings in FNIS, you need to fix them.  Even if the build seems to have finished it is usually a game-breaking problem if you are generating warnings.  "Conistence" issues once the scan are complete are fine however.

#2 - Make sure you don't have a follower with you, he won't talk to you if he detects you have a follower.

He also won't talk to you if he "thinks" you have a follower because of other mods messing with the follower values.  In an older version I had the same problem until I used "help follower" in console and saw tthat my player current follower count was not equal to 0 (probably due to a custom follower somewhere).  Using console to change the value to 0 caused the NPC to greet me as soon as I re-entered the inn and walked closer to him.

Hey guys, just downloaded the recent version but I can't make any progress in Falkreath since the locals doesn't give any information about the thief. So technically, the mod has stopped at this point of the story.

Please help.

Need a bit more info, is this on a clean save than never had an older version, or did you try to update from the old version?  The new version requires a brand new or at least cleaned save.

If it is on a new save and you've been working on the quest up to this point, make sure you followed the blood trail all the way to it's end, then try talking to Lod.

The save I use has the 7.1 version installed but didn't start the quest after I replaced it with the current version while I was at Riften.

Would that cause any problem for the quest in falkreath? 

The save I use has the 7.1 version installed but didn't start the quest after I replaced it with the current version while I was at Riften.

That's why, you cannot update this mod from an older version.  If you want to play the new version it needs to be on a clean save that has never had the mod installed before (you can use the skip function to get back to Falkreath if you don't want to replay stuff you've done).

That's why, you cannot update this mod from an older version.  If you want to play the new version it needs to be on a clean save that has never had the mod installed before (you can use the skip function to get back to Falkreath if you don't want to replay stuff you've done).

Oh, okay. Thank you for the explanation.

One more thing though. What is the console command to skip to Falkreath?

@Kamelikoira

I've been having the problem where the quest doesn't start, which means there's no guard outside and no changes to the interior, but starting the quest manually via the console makes it work.  When you say that you can't enter the jarl's house, what do you mean?  Try running the command getstage hp_falkreathjarlhousequest and let me know what stage of the quest it says you're on.

The post-troll stuff:

If you stay at Lod's until midnight after the troll scene, he makes some comments about how stretched you are.  There's a bit of dialog about this, during which he wonders if he could get his entire hand in there.  If you walk outside without armor/clothes on, the character wonders about this, then starts fisting herself.  A guard then appears, and you either have to unentangle yourself and hide, or if you fail then the guard gives you a cavity search.  Either outcome results in the achievement "the bucket" which I suspect is not the best translation.

If you participate in the scene with the two farmers after the troll scene, it becomes slightly longer as they take some time to do some fisting before Narri comes in.

Also, if you tell the old man in Whiterun that you'll return later and you do the troll scene before you go back, he'll make comments about it and switch to anal midway through.

I've had some issues with the stranger not wanting to start the conversation.  I just keep adding gold to myself via player.additem f 500 until he gets his shit together.

Ah, I see. Nothing of major interest then. Thanks!

And I'll try that command and tell you at what stage I am. Thanks for that too!