I got this mod working finally or so I thought. Everything was fine until I got to the part where I have to go to the hot springs. Everytime I get near it the game crashed to desktop. ALso if I use the skip feature to skip to 7.0 or 8.1 starting point, it starts to load and then crashes to desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? I have no other mods installed except Thief and the mods that it requires to run.

I have tried unistalling the thief mod and the required mods and then reinstalling. FNIS has been run through succesfully without errors. I have started a new game after uninstalling skyrim and clearing all skyrim directories and after that intalling skyrim again. The mod has been installed succesfully and the animations and other trigger succcesfully until closing in on the hot springs area. I am at my wit's end. Is there something that I am missing which I have not tried yet?

I have completely wiped out Skyrim on this and my older computer and then installed it again on both computers. This issue still plagues me and I don't understand how this same problem can appear on two differend computers. Can anyone offer some help?

1 hour ago, Kamelikoira said:

I got this mod working finally or so I thought. Everything was fine until I got to the part where I have to go to the hot springs. Everytime I get near it the game crashed to desktop. ALso if I use the skip feature to skip to 7.0 or 8.1 starting point, it starts to load and then crashes to desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? I have no other mods installed except Thief and the mods that it requires to run.

I have tried unistalling the thief mod and the required mods and then reinstalling. FNIS has been run through succesfully without errors. I have started a new game after uninstalling skyrim and clearing all skyrim directories and after that intalling skyrim again. The mod has been installed succesfully and the animations and other trigger succcesfully until closing in on the hot springs area. I am at my wit's end. Is there something that I am missing which I have not tried yet?

I have completely wiped out Skyrim on this and my older computer and then installed it again on both computers. This issue still plagues me and I don't understand how this same problem can appear on two differend computers. Can anyone offer some help?

That’s weird. Uninstalling thief, you can still go to the hot springs without crashing? It feels like that area is causing the game to crash, not the mod since I never crashed there with more than 200 mods installed.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

That’s weird. Uninstalling thief, you can still go to the hot springs without crashing? It feels like that area is causing the game to crash, not the mod since I never crashed there with more than 200 mods installed.

I did that and spent some time in that area and it did not crash. I did go to other areas that you go through when playing the mod and it didn't crash anywhere. When I installled the mod gain the problem appears and the same crash happens when I try to do the skip. The save game I have is brand new.

16 hours ago, Kamelikoira said:

I did that and spent some time in that area and it did not crash. I did go to other areas that you go through when playing the mod and it didn't crash anywhere. When I installled the mod gain the problem appears and the same crash happens when I try to do the skip. The save game I have is brand new.

i know this is hard but try to disable all the mods and only enable theif and its requirement and check if the CTD still continues

1 hour ago, lackesis said:

Really nice quest mod. 

No ctd here but lots stuck and broken scrip.

Can't get pass RSP with sex solution, always stuck at "let me see your ass".

Because the queststage won't update, now i can sex with Lod as much as i want (Infinite karma boost).

My Mods list any advice?

You have way too many active mods. Make a new save with this mod and most other mods deactivated.

On 19.12.2017 at 10:53 PM, TarnisMartell said:

yeah, read this too, but I wasnt sure where it stops at the moment, because people were talking about several things that I had not seen in my playtrough yet...

Now for real, this has to be continued!   The guy really did some great work here - to me its another time that I wonder how unpaid modders who start out with no knowledge/experience can do such good work, while bethesda actually has people gettin paid to do that and they still come nowhere near this quality and variety.

Bethesda should be ashamed of what they provide compared to what others have contributed (include the creator of Dogma-Thief).

Very well. Solitude next. Nice X-mas present ;P

Unpaid doesn't mean unexperienced. ;) Some people may start learning what they do with modding, but i know for sure there are some pros around at LL who just enjoy what they do. With creating mods they can develop software/animations/whatever and try &create things they want without an aweful boss/customer or just deadlines in their back. And even if they once started with modding, after several years doing it many probably just have more experience than several people who work for Beth.

Don't get me wrong, i'm endless grateful to get this stuff for free and i agree Beth could learn something from those guys & girls, but... at least a few of them don't work for Beth because Beth wouldn't pay the money they get in their daily jobs, don't think just because it's free it's from somebody clueless^^

On 30.12.2017 at 3:06 AM, darkevilhum said:

Hm, ran into an issue. at the start when servicing the guard captain my game just locks up, requiring an end process. Always at the exact same line of dialogue after he says he has a lot to do and no time when he says your pc is too slow. Anyone had this issue?

You actually get a message that your pc is too slow? Anyways, in my experience Thief is quite vulnerable to break some quests, but that's rather just Skyrim then this mods fault. In my first tries it took me 10 tries even to get to the captian without freeze and then it froze again during the blowjob. At this point i just started a new profile with minimum requirements (well, some not mentioned like few graphic enhancements, a body with physics,...) and then i could play from start to end without any problems. In case you doubt it's worth setting up a profile just for this mod... it definitly is. :smile:

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You actually get a message that your pc is too slow? Anyways, in my experience Thief is quite vulnerable to break some quests, but that's rather just Skyrim then this mods fault. In my first tries it took me 10 tries even to get to the captian without freeze and then it froze again during the blowjob. At this point i just started a new profile with minimum requirements (well, some not mentioned like few graphic enhancements, a body with physics,...) and then i could play from start to end without any problems. In case you doubt it's worth setting up a profile just for this mod... it definitly is. :smile:

Oh no, what I meant is the game literally freezes, it never crashes or anything. It would just freeze. This was happening on a new install of skyrim and Thief, in the past I had no problems on a messier skyrim install. I just used the 0.7 skip option to get past that point. Shame though, missed the content I wanted to replay.

3 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Oh no, what I meant is the game literally freezes, it never crashes or anything. It would just freeze. This was happening on a new install of skyrim and Thief, in the past I had no problems on a messier skyrim install. I just used the 0.7 skip option to get past that point. Shame though, missed the content I wanted to replay.

That the game just freezes is much more common in most of my games than real CTDs, but... i never found a real difference except i have to press the restart button for freezes. To avoid a complete restart of my PC, i always keep an unfinished download in MO, that will pause the shutdown and windows asks me if i really want to quit the programm. Just say no and go back playing. ;)

Did you try if you're able to enter the Rifton prison without freeze/crash? This seemed one of the most vulnerable points in Thief, if this works fine maybe there is another problem than just script hickup.

8 hours ago, dogsy123 said:

really enjoy this mod i got up to whiterun part so far, only problem i have is certain scenes force me into 1st person view and i cant view the scenes how do i stop this it's really annoying "tfc" dosent work

The mod itself doesn’t change to first camera ever. It is designed to be played in third camera. You may have some incompatibility or other mod interfering.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:23 PM, dogsy123 said:

really enjoy this mod i got up to whiterun part so far, only problem i have is certain scenes force me into 1st person view and i cant view the scenes how do i stop this it's really annoying "tfc" dosent work

Turn off 1st person camera mod like "Skyrim-Enhanced Camera" or "Joy of Perspective".

Any New's on the update?

Idea's for add-on's.

1. Trick out Riften - Extra scene's.

Riften add-on A: So if Karma is at 10 (blew the Riften guard captain) you can go over to the blacksmith and see what he has to sell.

Have him offer up a Hide set (boots, gauntlets, and curias) along with a steal dagger for 100 to 150 septums... since you only have 50 (if you take the captains coins) you'll need to come up with the extra coin.

Have the blacksmith offer a reduced price for services (and have him tell the player he'll be discreet).

For 50 coins and a blowjob you get the outfit, for 50 coins and sex you get the outfit and the dagger (either one will give a bump in karma).

Riften add-on B: if you have less then 20 coins before setting off to Windhelm... go to the Riften Guard captain (after the note has reached you of where the thief was seen running off to). And complain about not having enough money to take the carriage to Windhelm. The Captain can then offer you a couple of options (things picked up over the last couple of months from thief's bandits etc).

Set 1: Hide kit (similar to the Blacksmith's) plus 20 coins - cost Sex and a pearl necklace (cause You've already blown him). No Cream Pie's

Set 2: Fine kit (fine hat, boots, and clothes) plus 20 coins - cost sex and a pearl necklace (same cost as set 1 may throw in a dagger of some kind to offset the cost).

Set 3: Light Elven armor set (boots, guantlets, and armor) plus 20 coins, plus elven dagger - cost an evening of sex (again no cream pie's just come on the pc) with a finishing blowjob (with you having to swallow).

- Any of the 3 sets will give you a boost in Karma and then you can be on your way to Windhelm.

Windhelm Alteration.

If you bump'd up your Karma enough in Riften then went for the second sex act with the dark elf... after you are done you don't complain about him blowing his load. Then if you take the option to pleasure yourself in the chair he will come back in (give him some stupid excuse) and see you trying to relieve yourself, and offer to help. Have this lead to a scene where he fucks you in the chair and have it come up with the option to have him come inside or pull out (cause you're not a total slut at this point... well maybe).

Repeatable Hot Springs with a twist.

Add in the Kid's father, and possibly an uncle (have them stay at the local wood mill). Set it to show in the misc and have it repeatable.

You decide you want to clean yourself off after going thru the bit with the Boy at the hot springs (note you will have had to at least give the kid a hand job).

The Kid is back and this time he's peeping on you. Go and talk to him and he'll start up the rock paper scissors game again this time with "teaching him sex" as the cost of you loosing.

Have it so the father or the uncle come up to bathe when the teaching session happens (note the boy just turned 18 so as not to piss off anyone). Have the father/uncle or both comment on the boy becoming a true nord. And once everything is done and the boy heads back, have the father and or uncle offer to have the player over to the employee house at the mill. There they will offer you different things to teach the boy more about sex... as well as will offer even more if they can join in (cash, different ore's, ingot's, potions, etc)....

Once that is done you can then repeat the Hot springs part, and have a chance encounter with one of the three or maybe all three and they'll offer to help you clean up.

As well as visit them at the employee's house for some evening fun (cause reason's).

Whiterun VIP - becomes a client (only on the weekends).

After getting thru Whiterun and the bandit camp you have the option of going back to whiterun and talking to Hulda.

If it is the weekend have the band back in and the crowd built back up (meaning you would need to set a package up so they are not there monday thru thursday / during the week after the chase quest starts).

You can take on the job of serving the clients again, after 3 to 5 Hulda will inform you the VIP is back up stairs and that he wants you to service him again (this time you can get paid even if you told him to fuck off the first time and then screwed him as a punishment).

He'll offer different things for different acts (including anal, ball licking, ass licking, and even pay to watch you piss). - I would say throw in a soft dependency to DD and add in bondage but I doubt Dogma wants to go there....

Again repeatable on the weekends for extra cash and Karma points.

Bandit's Bandit's Bandit's....

If you did both of them, then rode the thug.... You can find them in that area (as it is there base camp). They will remember you and offer to let you go your way for some more fun (you can include a drinking game where they use the player as a cup)....

Why cause sometimes girls like the bad boy's.

Falkreach - Change up the bad ending.

When Zoe's comes to see you in the Jail, have it so you can beg her to talk to the Yarl (make up a story about the witch created the dream weaver and was using it to suck up his sexual energy... or something). The Yarl will have you brought before him and have you do different things for him (be his play thing at night, along with go kill bandit's at xyz location). He'll also offer Zoe the position of court wizard (cause I can't remember there being one in game for Falkreach)... Zoe will figure out a way to get the power she needs from someone else (maybe the Yarl will have an orgy and she'll siphon off some energy from everyone without them knowing or some shit)... And then she'll point you twards the bandit (where ever that leads).

Add that in as well as the Cards option Dogma is working on and you could end up thieving someones sexual innocence and turning them into a sexual deviant (and teacher). It would also give you many repeatable act's thru out Skyrim.

Throw in the Kinky potions I listed elsewhere in this thread (for some long lasting sex for the guys, and hot wet and tight ladies) and you would have one hell of a mod.

4 hours ago, pinkpunkt said:

there is a bad ending ? how can i do that ?

Near the very end, teleport into the Jarl's bedroom after he is already inside it.  I don't recall exactly what in-game time that is, but he has a schedule (you can see it if you wait in the main hall, different times will result in the NPCs doing different things).

1 hour ago, LittleEden said:

i read the 5 first pages of this thread and still can't trigger the quest. The stranger is sitting in riften's tavern, but nothings happens.

The stranger has a few requirements before he will trigger and ask you to sit down.

- you are carrying enough gold (don't remember how much but I think it was fairly reasonable, 1000 would be more than enough)

- you do *not* have any followers with you.  Typing "set playerfollowercount to 0" might help if you think you don't have a follower but it still isn't working.

Once both conditions are met enter the inn, and he should hopefully force-greet you near the middle of the inn.  If he is sitting down, try sitting across from him (in case he already is at the part).