Is there any way to pick the animation from the source of SLAL pack instead? because most of the animations are from Leito, and less from Panic doubled, i got ERROR(2026): Too many animations  482 by FNIS 

This is impossible for a number of reasons. The most basic.
1 - the authors of these packages do not insert additional keys, which would not allow me to use sfx.
2 - their animations are built by type, with s+, which does not allow you to play the previous clip, and in the mod many such moments when this occurs.
3 - And of course I want my mod to be as autonomous as possible and not require the player to install many other plug-ins.
If you are faced with a lack of space, I can only advise you to use Fnis XXL.
Aluminium did a complete translation of the version 0.8.1. 

He has not yet managed to describe the changes, but since I promised to post a mod on the weekend, I updated the link to the new version. And the description will be later.

For those who do not know, the mod is currently frozen, and I do not know whether I will continue. Perhaps he will get small changes.

Thank you for playing in my mod)

Is there any way to pick the animation from the source of SLAL pack instead? because most of the animations are from Leito, and less from Panic doubled, i got ERROR(2026): Too many animations  482 by FNIS 

This is impossible for a number of reasons. The most basic.
1 - the authors of these packages do not insert additional keys, which would not allow me to use sfx.
2 - their animations are built by type, with s+, which does not allow you to play the previous clip, and in the mod many such moments when this occurs.
3 - And of course I want my mod to be as autonomous as possible and not require the player to install many other plug-ins.
If you are faced with a lack of space, I can only advise you to use Fnis XXL.

I have the FNIX XXL already but too bad i guess can't keep all the great animations, i fixed it by reduce as many as possible, now i could start the mod with my clean savegame, when i'm in Riften tavern the stranger ask me blablabla, i'm drunk and then when i'm outside the tavern i'm just standing doing nothing after my next mission is asking to the guard about my problem, is there any mod that can make this mod didn't work well?

Hi Dogma. I was really keen on this mod but was holding out until it's completion before I started.

I read a Google Translated copy of your blog post about why you were stopping development. I just want to say thank you so much for the hard work and sweat you have put into it for so long. We players owe you for it.

I too have had an interest in developing mods/games, but I couldn't imagine putting away so much of my free time for that sake. Maybe I'm just a lazy guy.
I hope to be able to play a Thief '1.0' someday, but I don't want it to come at the cost of your own personal life.

Thanks again, and bless you. I'll try out Version 0.8.1 one day!

Please fix the conflict between this mod and Captured Dreams Shop.  CD is a popular mod.  I installed this mods and was about to try it out until I saw the incompatibility list.

IMO this mod is best played on a throw-away save, as in install it and play it till you've found everything you want to find, then uninstall it and go back to a backup save.  The current version won't be compatible with any future possible versions of the mod and once you are done with the story there isn't much reason to keep in installed.  With that in mind I'd just disable Captured Dreams while playing the mod.

I do think someone was working on a patch for Thief to have it work with CD tho, or at least I saw discussion about it a few pages back.

Anybody had the problem with finding Siddgeir's artiffact? I just can't find it or the mod is broken idk. I'm taking everything from his room and Zoe still says I don't have it and I just can't do anything. All I could do was getting Zoe to burn the witch's room and fail the quest 

Anybody had the problem with finding Siddgeir's artiffact? I just can't find it or the mod is broken idk. I'm taking everything from his room and Zoe still says I don't have it and I just can't do anything. All I could do was getting Zoe to burn the witch's room and fail the quest 

Did you look at the ceiling? His bed is beneath the artifact, like a chandelier.

Can not find the people at the hot springs part anywhere. I found some bathers (all Hunters) and a camp south of the quest marker but they don't do anything. Any clues?

Step on the quest marker first, then look north.

Haha, I found them right after I posted. (After an hour of looking.) Thanks! :)

Having a bit of an issue to report on the official 0.8.1 translation.  While trying the bargain route with the old man in Whiterun, selecting any of the "give him a deposit" options causes the scene to drop, and lets me immediately go talk to Hulda to advance the main quest (so no stripping/kiss/BJ ect).  Is anyone else having issues with this dialogue?

Edit: Scrap this bug report, I'm probably just overloading the scene/script engine playing this mod strapped to a large load order, being really slow with it and opening console a bunch after the dialogue let the scene play out properly.