On 21.11.2017 at 9:34 AM, mazz89 said:

I had lot of hiccups too but try ZAZ release and enforce AI commands.

Awesome mod btw reminded me of dark investigations in terms of immersion. Thank you for the translation.

But the prid number doesn't even seem to exist according to the console. I'm not sure that would help.

But thanks, I'll try it anyway as soon as I get back to Skyrim. ;)

Played with this mod (ver .8 or .8.1) and I like it....

Thoughts for things to add:

Random and Repeatable things....

:::VIP's Slut:::

If you decide to go with the prostitution route (with Kusk), then later make it so you can go back to Whiterun (even if you have finished with the vip) and work the bar again. First you need to appoligise to Holda for leaving before the shift was finished (can explain about the stranger or keep that part to yourself). With that do you now need to handle 3 to 5 regular customer orders to, then have Holda will inform you the vip is back upstairs (and wants service not food)... this time you can choose to get payed and do different things (and make it add to the karma points).

:::Naughty Teacher:::

Training the Hung Boy (and offer to service his father). I'ld place them at the lumber mill close to the hot springs.

Start it with the ability to take a dip at the hot springs where the boy was peeping, catch him looking at you bathing.

At that point you can choose to try playing RPS again, or can just strait on to some naughty fun in the springs (since the boy is probably 18 and just skinny).

At some point he will point out that he's infatuated with the girl that was there earlier (have her come by to bathe a couple of times during the week) and that he wants to know how to make love to her (which starts his training sessions).

You offer to help him become a great lover (cause you are so carring, or your just horny). The training will take place at night in the workers house at the mill and if you start to late his father can walk in on you (which can lead to some 3 some actions).

Offer up different types of training: Stamina training, oral, which positions to teach etc....

:::Trolling the Druid:::

If you screwed the Druid to get the plant location... You have the option to go help the Druid clear his mind (once a day max, but repeatable).

Add in More Potions

If you end the v.8 part by killing Zoe you get a key to the Witch's bookshelf where you find a couple of interesting recipies.

::::Tight & Wet::::

(This one can be offered by Zoe or you can get it after you kill her and get the key to the bookself).

Option 1: If you screwed the Druid.... When you get back to the secret room tell Zoe and she'll hook you up with a recipe for "Tight & Wet" (description listed as it will make any woman as tight as virgin, an no other description listed on Zoe's version) - What the witch would use in her older age to make the guys happy when she was feeling frisky (crappy back story but what ever).

Note: Potion mainly for female, may have strange effects on male's....

Ingredients: "X" health potion + cure disease potion + Fire Salts (combined at the cooking station, cause skyrim's alchemy station will not allow you to combine to potions together) - Back story for potion. Health potion fix's any problems, cure fix's any std's (cause reasons), fire salts acts as a combiner (also cause you to heat up).

More Info: Potion can be ingested (drink), or applied like a lube to area's (vaginal, or anal).

Naughty Side effects (not listed on the recipe, cause Zoe's doesn't give a fuck): If taken orally you will want to suck cock for x amount of days; if applied as a vaginal lube - you will want to be cream pie'd for x amount of days; if applied as an anal cream will want anal cream pie's for x days.

"X" health potion scaling: for "Tight and Wet"

Potion of Minor Healing = 24 hours of horny, with 3 additional days of tight and wet (IE after the first day you'll still be easy to fuck, but you want crave it like a junkie).

Potion of Healing = 48 hours of horny, with 3 additional days of tight and wet (IE after the first day you'll still be easy to fuck, but you want crave it like a junkie) - Can be split so you can take it in two places for a 24 hour horny setup for 2 openings.

Potion of Plentiful Healing = 72 hours of horny, with 3 additional days of tight and wet (IE after the first day you'll still be easy to fuck, but you want crave it like a junkie) - Can be split so you can take it in all 3 places for a 24 hour horny setup for all 3 openings.

the next 2 scale....

Potion of Ultimate Healing = XXX days of being Horny as all get out, with a permanent tight and wet applied to the player. - In other words after taking this potion you'll be able to fuck anything from a guy with the smallest cock setting all the way to a giant and still be tight and wet when you're done (what a pimp would pay for in gold for any of his workers).

Note: even if taken orally it will tighten up the other parts of the body (cause science).

::::Stallion of Stamina::::

X Stamina Potion + Minor Health Potion + Fire Salts

Will allow someone to go on and on in a sexual escapade for an extended period of time (side note: the witch gave the falkreach blacksmith one a long time ago made from Ulitmate Stamina and Health... so he can go on for days, less stopping to eat).

::::Girth:::

"X" Stamina Potion + "X" Health Potion + "X" Magika Potion

This potion can control the Cock size of the people that ingest's it ( mix minor+minor+minor to make some one small as fuck or ultimate+ulimate+ultimate to max out there size )....

::::Trolling Time::::

Troll Fat + Something + Something else (da fuk).

The idea for this one would be to apply a Troll Cock to who ever drinks this (and if a Ultimate potion is used in the creation it could be permanent).

Cause you just need to troll the people in Skyrim.

Idea's for the potions can mix in with the random quests.

So if you fuck Kusk, Sod (what ever his name is), or the VIP after being with the troll they'll mention how you're loose as all hell.

Now change that up to you take one of the "tight & wet" potions before fucking them... They'll mention they you are so tight and wet they just don't want to stop.

If you offer them the stallion potion to your partner before sex, you may find yourself being fucked for days on end (hope you weren't planning to go anywhere for a while).

Could also see spiking people with the potions at one of the bar's and seeing an orgy kick off.

Had some other thoughts, but they would require "dark investigations", and some other bits (lets just say slave controlling jewelry)....

On 11/3/2017 at 10:26 PM, AkiKay said:

Oh hey didnt see you there (God thats annoying)

I played this Mod the First Time last Month and i must say its amazing. Short but its a great experience. My Favourite Part was when the Boy at the Hot Springs Wanted to Touch you. So Awkard! Haha! Dare you put that finger in my holes!!! :P

Thanks for Uploading! 

-Aki

Pretty sure u missed much content cause it is based on a karma system. You can use this command setpqv bd_mq lust_var 100. This will set your karma high so you can see more options in the dialogues of the quests. This mod is great.

26 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

i decided to use the coc command and teleport to zoes house but after i did that i encounter an atronach after i kill it where should i bury the witch body 

after killing the atronach you should talk with Zoe, then I suppose you received the task from her to bury the witch? If yes, you sohuld talk to Runil, the priest of Arkay on the cemetery. I dialogue to proceed with the quest should be available.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

after killing the atronach you should talk with Zoe, then I suppose you received the task from her to bury the witch? If yes, you sohuld talk to Runil, the priest of Arkay on the cemetery. I dialogue to proceed with the quest should be available.

so zoe isnt the witch? am i really suppose to go to that abandon house top the hill after talking to lod?

1 hour ago, aljustineg said:

so zoe isnt the witch? am i really suppose to go to that abandon house top the hill after talking to lod?

Yeah. Lod will point you to Zoe, Zoe will talk about the witch, saying she lives at the cabin but she is missing. You discover the cell, kill the ateonach and find the dead body of the witch. Then, you go talk to Zoe and she will ask you to arrange a burial.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Yeah. Lod will point you to Zoe, Zoe will talk about the witch, saying she lives at the cabin but she is missing. You discover the cell, kill the ateonach and find the dead body of the witch. Then, you go talk to Zoe and she will ask you to arrange a burial.

so thats what im missing where can i find zoe cause i always go at the cabin after talking to lod i thought zoe was the witch

I got this mod working finally or so I thought. Everything was fine until I got to the part where I have to go to the hot springs. Everytime I get near it the game crashed to desktop. ALso if I use the skip feature to skip to 7.0 or 8.1 starting point, it starts to load and then crashes to desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? I have no other mods installed except Thief and the mods that it requires to run.

I have tried unistalling the thief mod and the required mods and then reinstalling. FNIS has been run through succesfully without errors. I have started a new game after uninstalling skyrim and clearing all skyrim directories and after that intalling skyrim again. The mod has been installed succesfully and the animations and other trigger succcesfully until closing in on the hot springs area. I am at my wit's end. Is there something that I am missing which I have not tried yet?

I had skyrim romance installed and the NPC hulda wasnt to see in the bannered mare I deinstalled it, and she wasnt there too. Then with the command playerplaceatme she spawned but hadnt really useful topics for the job at the bannered mare. So does someone know what I can do to have the topics for the work at the bannered mare? its the Whiterun branch. After asking the people in whiterun who the thief person is .

3 hours ago, Eradawn said:

I had skyrim romance installed and the NPC hulda wasnt to see in the bannered mare I deinstalled it, and she wasnt there too. Then with the command playerplaceatme she spawned but hadnt really useful topics for the job at the bannered mare. So does someone know what I can do to have the topics for the work at the bannered mare? its the Whiterun branch. After asking the people in whiterun who the thief person is .

Most dialog triggers use pointers to the NPC's refID, which is a static value.  The placeatme command spawns a new instance of the base NPC, and assigns it a new refID.  As a result, spawning an instance of an NPC this way will only enable dialog that is tied to the factions of the base NPC, and not anything specific to a single character.  If you're missing an NPC and you need to find them, you need to go to uesp.net and find their static refID, then use refID.moveto player to move them to your location.

23 hours ago, aljustineg said:

is there another way to skip all the scene until the farlkreath part

Yes...

On the first start of the game with the mod installed instead of going to Riften with 100 gold on hand. Open up the MCM menu and find the Menu for the author, in a sub menu you will see the option to skip content from the previous versions.

Once you choose the skip option you will get a pop up in game asking you what you did at each point (to set the karma and what not).

It will get to the point to stop at version 7.2, or to skip 7.2's content all the way to v8.x (choose to skip v7.2 content again more choices will pop up to figure out karma and what not).

Once everything is said and done you'll be outside falkreath and get to start the new content.

This can only be done if you have not started the main quest for this mod in that save game.

58 minutes ago, BringtheNoise said:

Yes...

On the first start of the game with the mod installed instead of going to Riften with 100 gold on hand. Open up the MCM menu and find the Menu for the author, in a sub menu you will see the option to skip content from the previous versions.

Once you choose the skip option you will get a pop up in game asking you what you did at each point (to set the karma and what not).

It will get to the point to stop at version 7.2, or to skip 7.2's content all the way to v8.x (choose to skip v7.2 content again more choices will pop up to figure out karma and what not).

Once everything is said and done you'll be outside falkreath and get to start the new content.

This can only be done if you have not started the main quest for this mod in that save game.

thanks no wonder that skip option wont work on my half play through cause it was meant to use at the beggining