1 hour ago, aljustineg said:
 1 hour ago, aljustineg said:

anyone can help?? i cant find the two farmer on deadman`s drink after my encounter with kust 

How did you get him to demand anything? I've succeeded in the minigame, after that it just ended. Not even the part of the deal to

Reveal hidden contents

lose on the mini game

If you've had the scene where Kust tells them that he'll trade for a Blackbriar Reserve, you can unlock a scene with the two farmers later.  After you've buried the witch and gotten the first two ingredients (the heart and the root) you can talk to Kust outside the Hall of the Dead.  If you're nice to him, he'll offer to buy you a drink at the tavern.  If you steal his shovel (leaning against the fence) then he'll show up in the same room every night sometime after 1800.  If you either sell a Blackbriar Reserve to the innkeeper, or give one to the beggar, the farmers will appear again while you're having sex with Kust.

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Speaking about cheats, how do you guys beat the Dremora Lord? It's not impossible, at least if i abuse a bug that occured to me, but for my lvl1 character without proper gear it's.. very boring that way^^

Bug: wearing gloves, armor, boots and shield he wasn't able to strip me because stuff disappearing stopped after 2 items. So he was endless punching without getting any hit. In this try i had no weapons either, though and after half an hour punching him i gave up and reloaded because he still had 2/3 of health. Next two tries i died, though. Would it break the quest if i try with godmode?

Godmode won't really help you, since it's already on.  In fact, all of the fights in the mod 

(the lord, the troll, and Zoe) 

turn on god mode for you when you start, and then subtract percentages of hp from you and your opponent based on weapon speed.  Meaning that with the exception of the lord fight, you can't get away with using the kill command either.  Your best bet is to pick up a couple of weapons and dual-wield.  With the free Daedric sword from Lod I've had no problems winning all of the fights even as a level one.

We're up to $77 per month on Patreon.  He posted this:

Ого, не ожидал я такой поддержки, особенно со старту.

Спасибо вам большое!

Если все будет также хорошо складываться, после патча я сразу же возьмусь за продолжение.

Здесь я буду, по возможности делиться подробностями о разработке.

Извините, что не могу писать по английски. Надеюсь google translator, поможет уловить суть сообщения.

Немного о патче.

Кроме того что я уже писал, в него войдет немного расширенный Рифтен. Мне показалось что там слишком мало вариативности, по этому я добавлю еще один вариант прохождения капитана. Это самое начало, так что не рассчитывайте на какие-то откровения)

Еще одно нововведение, которое я хочу добавить в MCM меню, это параметры персонажа. Для начала, в качестве эксперимента это будет размер груди. Это надо для того, чтобы мод знал какой размер у вашего персонажа, ведь все используют разные тела. И это немного ограничивает меня в написании диалогов. Во вторых некоторые анимации, такие как, когда персонаж прикрывается, будут нормально отображаться, я сделаю несколько копий, с разным расположением рук.

Сейчас я работаю над мимикой, и звуками. Также хочу в этом году разобраться со всеми техническими вопросами, чтобы потом не отвлекаться, от работы с сюжетом, сценами, диалогами и тд.

Еще раз спасибо всем за поддержку!

translated:

Wow, I did not expect such support, especially with the start.

Thank you very much!

If everything will also work out well, after the patch I will immediately take up the continuation.

Here I will, if possible, share details about the development.

Sorry that I can not write in English. I hope google translator, will help to catch the essence of the message.

A little bit about the patch.

In addition to what I already wrote, it will include a slightly expanded Riften. It seemed to me that there is too little variation, so I will add one more variant of passing the captain. This is the very beginning, so do not expect any revelations)

Another innovation that I want to add to the MCM menu is the character settings. To begin with, as an experiment this will be the size of the breast. This is necessary for the mod to know what size your character has, because everyone uses different bodies. And it's a little limiting me in writing dialogs. Secondly, some animations, such as when the character is covered, will be displayed normally, I will make several copies, with different positions of hands.

Now I'm working on facial expressions and sounds. I also want to deal with all technical issues this year so that I will not be distracted from working with the plot, scenes, dialogues, etc.

Once again, thank you all for your support!

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Godmode won't really help you, since it's already on.  In fact, all of the fights in the mod 

Reveal hidden contents

turn on god mode for you when you start, and then subtract percentages of hp from you and your opponent based on weapon speed.  Meaning that with the exception of the lord fight, you can't get away with using the kill command either.  Your best bet is to pick up a couple of weapons and dual-wield.  With the free Daedric sword from Lod I've had no problems winning all of the fights even as a level one.

Hu, i'm pretty sure my fight with the Lord worked different, weapon speed at least was really not the mattering factor what i can tell from using fists/ two daggers first, then i cheated a daedric sword since i

didn't get one from Lod. With that it was a quite fast fight.

No weapon would have helped me against the invisible girl, though. Without tcl i always was dead before i came even close enough to see her. I'm pretty sure actually i'm missing something here, or i had just bad luck in all my ten tries... revenge for making the chase on normal difficulty at first try, i guess. ;)

And i didn't fight the troll at all, what do you have to do to get there, attack the druid?

Good news about continuing the mod, very glad. :smile:

If you Dogma can read this, regarding technical problems there are actually quite few if users run a really limited mod list. As many others, i had a lot of problems in Riften prison whith my usually heavy modded game, then i went down to basic requirements and they were pretty much gone. But Riften was problematic in all my games with pretty much any mod. I believe something is wrong there from vanilla that the unofficial patches couldn't solve either. Usually it's NPCs getting invisible, even if it's totally fine everywhere else, but also scripts lagging etc.

I'm not sure if you even can do much about those problems, so if you can't find a solution... don't put too much time into that. ;)

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you've had the scene where Kust tells them that he'll trade for a Blackbriar Reserve, you can unlock a scene with the two farmers later.  After you've buried the witch and gotten the first two ingredients (the heart and the root) you can talk to Kust outside the Hall of the Dead.  If you're nice to him, he'll offer to buy you a drink at the tavern.  If you steal his shovel (leaning against the fence) then he'll show up in the same room every night sometime after 1800.  If you either sell a Blackbriar Reserve to the innkeeper, or give one to the beggar, the farmers will appear again while you're having sex with Kust.

Reveal hidden contents

thanks so thats what ive been missing i remember giving a mead to the beggar but i didnt have  *** with him 

6 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Little wonder i don't get an answer, appearenlty i've deleted my question in any edit of my post°°

So next try: 

Hide contents

I need the artifact from Sidgeier, i made it to place to teleporting chrystal in his room, but i can't find that artifact. What am i supposed to do afterwards?

It is the dream catcher directly above his bed.

If anyone is in contact with the mod author, could you pass on the suggestion that he: remove his custom body replacers from males/females. This will not only save him work but also increase compatability and immersion for all players.

How the mod author can implement unique characters without body replacing:

• Remove custom bodies/races that were added.
  • Create a new race for any npc he wants to look different (younger, older etc), the new race should be a duplicate of a vanilla race so it points to the correct bodies. 
  • Change textures for this race to get the look that he wants (this way he can have a young looking character without needing a custom body).
  • With those changes, he can still control the appearance of each character via textures, but the bodies will be independant of each user and their mods.
  • For example, I use SAM(Shape Atlas For Men) which created all sorts of ugly problems with this mod, so I had to manually replace all the unique bodies in this mod with my own from SAM. 

~ Cheers, Dark

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Solved the invisible girl with tcl cheat. What do you mean by "save imperials"? I didn't see her attacking anybody either. Maybe i should have walked around more to see some more content? And stuck again 

By imperials I mean imperial captain and his soldier. You can find him after you went out of room where you got quest. 

I still have no clue about which scenes or rescuing imperials you're talking about. What i did

- Asking the captian to join the guard. Was told to kill or capture that assasin.

- walked to the tower, there was a dead body and an imperial soldier when i arrived. Soldier had no special dialogue, just the vanilla comment where you get the quest to join the imperials for civil war.

- got hit and wake up with Zoe

- defeated the assasin, brought her to Zoe, then the captain.

At which point i'm doing it wrong?

The voice actress is most certainly amazing, and she appears to do both the speaking and bedroom voices. As I said, as long as we'll be able to listen to her in the english version, I'll be more than glad to replay the mod for the fourth time.

Damn it, since he said he wouldn't work on the mod anymore I haven't checked his blog in months, now with all this amazing content coming up I regret doing it. Makes the waiting far too excuriating, especially when all of this comes out in 2018.

You're supposed to kill her, take her head and continue on your way with the Imperials.

As for the voiced version, it's still WIP. Dogma released a short video not so long ago, where he showed what it would look like. This version of the mod will come out in 2018. If you ask me, it will come out in Feb/March.

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

The voice actress is most certainly amazing, and she appears to do both the speaking and bedroom voices. As I said, as long as we'll be able to listen to her in the english version, I'll be more than glad to replay the mod for the fourth time.

I forsee one big problem with his "voiced" version, at least in terms of it being posted here.  Unless google is failing me, the reason the voice actress is amazing is that he is using voice lines from a Russian version of a Tomb Raider game, matched up to situations where they make sense.

14 hours ago, aljustineg said:

i cant find the other scene after traveling with the imperial  i manage to defeat the suspect and after that i send her to the guard after that i cant find the two anymore 

The only way to unlock the scene is to travel with the two imperials until the ambush point, then kill the phantom and take her head while they're arguing about whether or not it's safe.  If either of them dies, it doesn't continue.  If you get knocked out, they both die.  If you take the phantom to the captain, they both despawn.

25 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I forsee one big problem with his "voiced" version, at least in terms of it being posted here.  Unless google is failing me, the reason the voice actress is amazing is that he is using voice lines from a Russian version of a Tomb Raider game, matched up to situations where they make sense.

If you're worried about the legality of posting the copyrighted sound files on this forum, it shouldn't be a problem.  The only things that get posted here are the .esp and some assorted textures and models.

11 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you're worried about the legality of posting the copyrighted sound files on this forum, it shouldn't be a problem.  The only things that get posted here are the .esp and some assorted textures and models.

Technically the entire mod is posted here, but not hosted at all as the download files are just text files with links (the official Aluminum translation is the full mod).

It's not something I'm personally that worried about, just a pitfall to be avoided in future.

On 12/15/2017 at 12:11 AM, kakaer said:

You're supposed to kill her, take her head and continue on your way with the Imperials.

As for the voiced version, it's still WIP. Dogma released a short video not so long ago, where he showed what it would look like. This version of the mod will come out in 2018. If you ask me, it will come out in Feb/March.

On 12/15/2017 at 1:44 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Reveal hidden contents

The only way to unlock the scene is to travel with the two imperials until the ambush point, then kill the phantom and take her head while they're arguing about whether or not it's safe.  If either of them dies, it doesn't continue.  If you get knocked out, they both die.  If you take the phantom to the captain, they both despawn.

thanks sorry for the late reply i have a problem with my net a day ago but it was fix now