13 minutes ago, DerekRick said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is there a scene at the end when you choose to stay at Healga's Bunkhouse and you find yourself in her bed not remembering what happened last night?

Is there a scene at the end when you choose to stay at Healga's Bunkhouse and you find yourself in her bed not remembering what happened last night?

Spoiler

Yes, you just need to drink a memory potion and then interact with the yellow glowing orb that appears above the bed while under the potion's effects.

20 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Spoiler

Worked like a charm, thanks

9 hours ago, kakaer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm having trouble with the second scene with Marsus. PC walks up to the chest and just stands by it forever, reloading the save doesn't help.

I know it's possible to progress without it but is there a way to bypass this bug?

47 minutes ago, DerekRick said:
  Hide contents

Yes.  If you wait for a full day, you will find a diary on the nightstand that starts a new scene.

5 minutes ago, kakaer said:

I know it's possible to progress without it but is there a way to bypass this bug?

I'm sure there is a way, if you're just looking to continue the quest.  Try setstage bd_sq_help 100

The new patch is up on Patreon.  Please read the entire post.

I have a bug with a scene related to marsus:

Spoiler

After drinking the memory potion (near his bed), all works fine, until he kneel down my character. He say something and go back to is seat, and the scene after this one nothing happen, he just keep watching me while drinking (and don't speak).
I don't know how to solve that.
I reloaded an older save many time but it's always the same result.

30 minutes ago, liouliou said:

I have a bug with a scene related to marsus:

Hide contents

After drinking the memory potion (near his bed), all works fine, until he kneel down my character. He say something and go back to is seat, and the scene after this one nothing happen, he just keep watching me while drinking (and don't speak).
I don't know how to solve that.
I reloaded an older save many time but it's always the same result.

Spoiler

I have the same issue. If you try and enable + disable him, he actually goes through to the sex scene, but he's stuck during the first bit, just humping you indefinitely. I didn't manage to get past that.

Similarly, for the smelter scene, my char is just stuck standing next to the smelter, the 2 farmers walk by and freeze next to me. Never managed to get through that either.

29 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I didn't read Dogma's post with the new fix because I'm avoiding spoilers.

But I want to know, if possible, if you can still complete the mod without this fix, and if the fix is just script based, which wouldn't require a conversion to SE.

I don't have the fix, but I was able to reach the end of the mod without the fix.

32 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I didn't read Dogma's post with the new fix because I'm avoiding spoilers.

But I want to know, if possible, if you can still complete the mod without this fix, and if the fix is just script based, which wouldn't require a conversion to SE.

I had to do a little script magic to make everything work, but yes you can complete the story without the patch.

The patch is not just script-based.  There are ~60 new lines.

2 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

I had to do a little script magic to make everything work, but yes you can complete the story without the patch.

The patch is not just script-based.  There are ~60 new lines.

I see. 

So, for someone who just advanced to 

the part where you are waiting for Huzei to come back with the ingredients, is it worth to install the fix and start all over from the beginning?

From the optional content:

I did the Arena Tournament events, at least the 3 times and got the achievement. Plus the particular endurance/strength training with Ormax and the dudes, and became champion and got the scene after fighting naked.

Had a scene with Kruvar, after teasing him for many days, the scene ended up being oral sex and after that he got scared and it is currently missing.

Won Torek's ring in the dice game (but didn't get any scene)

Did all the Burd sidequest

Won Vilgen's minigame

20 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I see. 

So, for someone who just advanced to 

Hide contents

the part where you are waiting for Huzei to come back with the ingredients, is it worth to install the fix and start all over from the beginning?

From the optional content:

I did the Arena Tournament events, at least the 3 times and got the achievement. Plus the particular endurance/strength training with Ormax and the dudes, and became champion and got the scene after fighting naked.

Had a scene with Kruvar, after teasing him for many days, the scene ended up being oral sex and after that he got scared and it is currently missing.

Won Torek's ring in the dice game (but didn't get any scene)

Did all the Burd sidequest

Won Vilgen's minigame

This is only spoilers for stuff you have already done, Highborn:

Spoiler

Does having done endurance training with Ormax give you new options in Vilgen's minigame?

14 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

This is only spoilers for stuff you have already done, Highborn:

Hide contents

Does having done endurance training with Ormax give you new options in Vilgen's minigame?

It changes the minigame to be exactly like Ormax's, your character comment that she might be able to use her new technique, so it becomes way easier to win. I was already peak endurance when I tried though, so don't know if it will work the same if you try before reaching level 10. But the aftermath with Vilgen and their conversation is just the same as previous version.

50 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I see. 

You don't actually have to perform an esp conversion.  My testing has shown that the mod works perfectly without doing one, although admittedly I haven't tested everything.  If a few of us take the time to test a little more thoroughly on an unconverted version on SSE, that would actually help Dogma out a lot as far as doing an official SSE version in the future.

58 minutes ago, Highborn said:

is it worth to install the fix and start all over from the beginning?

If you're not submitting any bugs and you just want to explore the new content, probably not.  Dogma says that there will be at least one more patch in a week or so that will include an extension of the Skip, so you can wait for that version and jump ahead.

Awesome mod, so fun and so well done, but I have a problem with the Zoe fight - it seems impossible on my current play through all of a sudden. I have beaten it o other play throughs but on my current i cant. I get killed pretty much out of the gate. It's frustrating. WTF is going on, I have tried to kill her a dozen times and not even close, she doesn't even lose life when I actually hit her with a powerful sword.

HELP!!

6 minutes ago, Chillin65 said:

Awesome mod, so fun and so well done, but I have a problem with the Zoe fight - it seems impossible on my current play through all of a sudden. I have beaten it o other play throughs but on my current i cant. I get killed pretty much out of the gate. It's frustrating. WTF is going on, I have tried to kill her a dozen times and not even close, she doesn't even lose life when I actually hit her with a powerful sword.

HELP!!

Have you tried the guide for this fight in the FAQ?

I had this problem before, don't know how i fixed it. Whenever my character tries to speak, scene pauses (stucks)?  Last time , I  think fixed it by downgrading fuzdoh to 6.0. Is anybody having the same issue?

To get past I need to disable and enable controls

9 minutes ago, mazz89 said:

I had this problem before, don't know how i fixed it. Whenever my character tries to speak, scene pauses (stucks)?  Last time , I  think fixed it by downgrading fuzdoh to 6.0. Is anybody having the same issue?

To get past I need to disable and enable controls

Is it after every single scene? Or just a few specific ones?