1 hour ago, theliddtin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No reason to feel stupid, your choices were creative!

You have to talk to Marsus and say "I've brought drink" THEN go to the big bowl on the shelf behind him and interact with it.

If you enter "sqv bd_conditional" you can see (in the console) that there is a variable about the character being pregnant or not. The only thing is that I am not sure if this variable is the only thing checked for in game when the pregnancy is relevant.

Spoiler

From Dogma:
stopquest hp_PregnantQuest
setstage hp_PregnantQuest 0
setstage hp_PregnantQuest 10
setstage hp_PregnantQuest 20

If you want to test the scene in the mines (Snakes Throat) related to being pregnant, you need to be pregnant before starting the "Find thief" quest.
This quest starts after you enter Snakes Throat and meet with Lefty.

5 hours ago, chope said:

Did Dogma add more scenes/events in those new versions? or those were for bug fixes?

No, the patches only added bug fixes, the skip functions and some lines of dialogues. When he releases the public version, he'll start working on the extended scene for 10$ patreons

8 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

my gawd i feel so stupid. So many things just lost in translation. How do you give the wine to Marsus I have tried droping it close to his head, and pickpocketing to place it on him but he notices it and becomes hostile and I can not sit on  the chair anymore. 

It needs to be put in that jar near the chair.

4 hours ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

No reason to feel stupid, your choices were creative!

You have to talk to Marsus and say "I've brought drink" THEN go to the big bowl on the shelf behind him and interact with it.

Yeah, so I went with the grumpy wife path and did not do the begger path. So when I talk to Marsus he just says "get away annoying dream" and theres no choice to choose any dialog option. Thanks for the replies. 

14 minutes ago, Lostskyse said:

Yeah, so I went with the grumpy wife path and did not do the begger path. So when I talk to Marsus he just says "get away annoying dream" and theres no choice to choose any dialog option. Thanks for the replies. 

You have to punch him when he says that.

4 hours ago, Teruke said:

someone was having problems with black screens, i think you're expected to be in third person when you go into those.

but what do you do for white screens?

Try first to remove from the MCM system tab the fade option.
Sometimes a scene doesn't start because of path finding issues. So you may need sometimes to use console commands to move npcs to you.

For anyone having issue with the white screens (no idea if helps for black screens) remove the fade option from the MCM system tab of the mod.
If your character waits a specific NPC for the scene to start, try move it to the player using move.to player command.
If you have issues in the Marsus scene, check also if you have mod that change the place, for example Skyrim Sewers mod  (probably you used it together with sex lab survival mod)
may cause pathfinding issues.
Another mod that may cause issues is sexual fame mod(probably used together with slaverun reloaded).
The mod has an option to remove kids. Any mod removing kids may cause issues with some scene where there is a kid dialogue ( example: cheesemonger or the cart from Falkreath to Rorikstead, for the cart scene there is a kid dialogue in the end if you wonder why the cart never stops).

Spoiler

What is supposed to happen when you drink memory potion to check the scene in the Bee and Barb tavern?
I think i have pathfinding issues again. The scene starts, thief takes the money, then leaves, then someone knocks the door, pc says something and then nothing happens.
I can't use free camera during that scene to check if an npc is stuck.

53 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Dogma has a new post today, mentioning about some bug fixes and SE version, but i'm not a patron and couldn't see the whole post. Did he say anything about public release?

The post was yesterday, I believe. And he said if there is no new report/feedback about new impassable places until tomorrow, he is gonna release the public version. That doesn't mean it will be bug free though, only that he already know what scenes/places are troublesome.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

The post was yesterday, I believe. And he said if there is no new report/feedback about new impassable places until tomorrow, he is gonna release the public version. That doesn't mean it will be bug free though, only that he already know what scenes/places are troublesome.

btw i wanted to ask, after we get the public release, should we start from the beginning (riften) or just skip to the skunkway? i mean, are there any changes for previous versions before skunkway?

edit: wait, i just remembered asking this same question before, and you already answered it lol. bad memory strikes again, sorry for that.

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Dogma has a new post today, mentioning about some bug fixes and SE version, but i'm not a patron and couldn't see the whole post. Did he say anything about public release?

About latest version he said :
"So if no one informs me about impassable places by tomorrow, I will release a public version and start making an extended one"
So there is a possibility for public version today.

Hello! Long time, no see.

English description:

Spoiler

Well, that's the end of story. All in all, it took me 5 and a half years :)

Most important! Do not use the mod on the save on which any previous version was launched. Every time I write about it, and still every time someone has problems. Be careful. Also follow the requirements, they have not changed, except for the optional plugin, which you will read about below. Restart Fnis after installation.

Attention the English translation was done with the help of a google translator. So if you have no desire to play with a rough translation, it is better to wait, if Brewmasterhal has enough time and desire, he will make the correct translation.

I want to warn you, there are still bugs here. But I'm marking time now, because after each fix, some problems disappear, others appear. But you can bypass them or ignore the scenes in which they appear. It's just that everyone has their own set of mods, and the game behaves differently, the scenes get stuck in different places. If I had all these problems, I would fix it, but everything works for me without any complaints. I do not exclude that there are other errors that I do not know about yet. So if you notice, let me know.

And so what's new:

• Continuation of the story and its finale, with new events, characters and locations.
  • The subway has been improved and new content has been added.
  • The subway will now display a time widget in the upper right corner if you have “A matter of time” installed. To make it easier to navigate the time of day. The indicator will display morning, day, evening or night. It will automatically start when you enter the subway and turn off when you exit it. Can be turned on in MCM menu. Sometimes this leads to crashes, but only when loading the game, probably for many this will not be a problem, since crashes do not happen often, just when I test the game I restart it dozens of times a day, if not more, so for me it was actual problem. If this becomes a problem for you, disable the widget in MCM.
  • Also in MCM you can now turn on the sound that will be played when adding karma. I did this for myself in order to understand during my work whether karma is added in the right places. But I thought that you might also like this function, so I left it.
  • A little more convenience, in the MCM menu, on the "subway" page, the number of days before Burd's execution, and the number of days before the transformation of Torek.
  • Minor changes to achievements. Now, if the achievement is no longer available (either you did not fulfill the requirements, or went further in the story), then it will be displayed as ######, if the scene is still available then as before ??????. Also, if, for example, two achievements are in the same event, but in different branches, that is, both of them cannot be obtained in one playthrough, then having received one, the second will no longer be displayed at all. I did this so that the player could open the entire list of achievements in one playthrough, and he would not be bothered by gaps that cannot be obtained. But this is only for the subway and beyond, everything up to the subway, I have not yet edited.
  • At the request of players, MCM has added control settings for many mini-games. Let me know if you're having control issues with any mini-game that I haven't added any customization to yet.
  • Added the altar of Dibella to the Mast, so if you are infected by rats, there you can remove the disease.
  • Otherwise, there are still a lot of changes in the subway, there is no point in describing them, you yourself will see everything when you play. As for the content, if you have any problems, ask in the comments, here many have already played, and they know what's what.
  • For certain reasons, I had to completely rebuild all the events in the Blue Palace, transfer them to a separate quest, that is, completely re-create everything. But now it will be available after the plot point. There is no new content there. Some players have problems, maybe they were using the save with the old version, because everything works well for me and most other players, let me know if you also have problems there.
  • A skip script was added recently, before the Rune was released. But it hasn't been tested enough yet and there might be bugs. If you want to protect yourself, it is better to start from the door (0.95), and go through this section yourself.

I added a version for Skyrim Special Edition, I made it only yesterday and have not tested it yet, I tested only the most basic functions. Some players have already informed me about the problems, so for now this is a test version, you can play, but I do not recommend starting with it, it is better to play LE, and then after passing it, try it on SE, knowing what to do and where to go, and how they work scenes to help test it.
I highly do not recommend installing this version directly in Skyrim, since I did not archive the files, for some reason the game did not see the BSA archive that I created, then it will be difficult to delete. Use Mod Organaizer for this.
Requirements for SE version are the same as for LE, except for these two plugins:

So is this the end? The main plot - yes. But I'm not finished with the mod yet, there is still a whole bunch of content in the plans. The next step is an expanded version, which will include an event in a new location adjacent to the brothel, upon completion of which the character will be able to get rid of the unpleasant debuff received after the troll. And one more thing that I will not talk about yet. Then, there will be an addition in the center of the plot which will be the pregnancy of the character. And then the hot spring guy expansion. This will be a big full-fledged expansion that will take place in new locations, and with a bunch of new characters, so I left it for last. Well, so far we will not look so far, first we will figure it out.

Русское описание:

Spoiler

Ну вот и финал нашей истории. Всего то на всего, мне потребовалось на это 5 с половиной лет :)

Самое первое и самое важное! Не используйте мод на сохранении на котором запускалась любая предыдущая версия. Каждый раз пишу об этом, и все равно каждый раз у кого-то возникают проблемы. Будьте внимательнее. Также соблюдайте требования, они не изменились, за исключением опционального плагина, о котором прочитаете ниже. Перезапустите Fnis после установки.

Внимание, английский перевод выполнен с помощью google-переводчика. Так что если у вас нет желания играть с грубым переводом, лучше подождите, если у Brewmasterhal-а будет достаточно времени и желания, он сделает правильный перевод.

Сразу хочу предупредить, что ошибки все еще присутствуют для многих. Но я топчусь на месте сейчас, потому что после каждого исправления одни проблемы пропадают, появляются другие. Но их можно обойти или игнорировать сцены в которых они появляются. Просто у каждого свой набор модов, и игра себя ведет по разному, сцены застревают в разных местах. Если бы у меня все эти проблемы были, я бы исправил, но у меня все работает без нареканий. Не исключаю что есть и другие ошибки, о которых я пока не знаю. Так что если заметите дайте мне знать.

И так, что нового:

• Продолжение истории и ее финал, с новыми событиями, персонажами и локациями.
  • Подземка местами переработана, а местами добавлен новый контент. Здесь вы проведете достаточно много времени если решите все открыть.
  • В подземке теперь будет отображаться виджет времени в правом верхнем углу, если у вас установлен "A matter of time”. Чтобы было проще ориентироваться во времени суток. Индикатор будет отображать утро, день, вечер или ночь. Он будет автоматически запускаться в момент входа в подземку и отключаться по выходу из нее. Можно включить в MCM меню. Иногда это приводит к вылетам, но только при загрузке игры, наверное для многих это не будет проблемой, так как вылеты случаются не часто, просто когда я тестирую игру то перезапускаю ее десятки раз в день, если не больше, по этому для меня это было актуальной проблемой. Но если у вас в подземке все же будут вылеты, отключите виджет в MCM.
  • Также в МСМ теперь можно включить звук, который будет проигрываться при добавлении кармы. Это я делал для себя, чтобы во время работы понимать, в нужных ли местах добавляется карма. Но я подумал что и вам может такая функция прийтись по душе, так что оставил. Можно включить в МСМ.
  • Еще немного удобства, в МСМ меню, на странице "подземка" будет отображаться кол-во дней до казни Бурда, и количество дней до обращения Торека.
  • Небольшие изменения у достижений. Теперь, если достижение уже недоступно(либо вы не выполнили требования, либо пошли дальше по сюжету), то оно будет отображаться как ######, если сцена все еще доступна то как и раньше ??????. Также, если, например, два достижения находятся в одном событии, но в разных ветках, то-есть оба их получить не получится за одно прохождение, то получив одно, второе перестанет отображаться совсем. Это я сделал для того, чтобы игрок мог открыть весь список достижений за одно прохождение, и ему не мозолили глаза пропуски, которые невозможно получить. Но это только для подземки и дальше, все что до подземки, я еще не редактировал.
  • По просьбе игроков, в МСМ добавил настройки управления для многих мини-игр. Сообщите мне, если испытываете проблемы с управлением в какой-либо мини-игре, в которую я еще не добавил настройки.
  • Добавлен алтарь Дибеллы в Мачту, так что если вас заразили крысы, там вы можете снять болезнь.
  • Недавно был добавлен и скрипт пропуска, до момента освобождения Руны. Но он еще недостаточно протестирован, и там могут быть ошибки. Если хотите себя обезопасить, лучше начинать от двери (0.95), и пройти самостоятельно этот участок.
  • По определенным причинам, пришлось полностью перестроить все события в Синем Дворце, перенести их в отдельный квест, то-есть полностью все пересоздать. Но теперь это будет доступно и после сюжетного момента. Нового контента там нет. У некоторых игроков появилась проблемы, возможно они использовали сохранение со старой версией, потому что у меня и большинства других игроков все работает хорошо, сообщите мне если у вас также будут там проблемы.
  • А также многие незначительные изменения, описывать которые не имеет смысла, вы их сами увидите, когда будете играть.

Добавил версию для Skyrim Special Edition, сделал я ее только вчера и еще не тестировал, проверил только самые основные функции. Некоторые игроки уже сообщили мне о проблемах, так что пока что это тестовая версия, можете поиграть но я не советую начинать с нее, лучше поиграть в LE, и потом после прохождения уже попробовать на SE, зная что делать и куда идти, и как работают сцены, чтобы помочь ее протестировать.

Крайне не рекомендую устанавливать эту версию непосредственно в Скайрим, так как файлы я не архивировал, почему-то игра не видела BSA архив который я создал, потом будет сложно удалить. Используйте для этого MO, хотя для обычной я бы также рекомендовал MO.

Требования для SE версии такие же как и для LE, за исключением этих двух плагинов:

Так что, это конец? Основного сюжета - да. Но над модом я еще не заканчиваю, в планах еще целая куча контента. Следующий шаг это расширенная версия, в которую войдет событие в новой, примыкающей к борделю локации, по завершению которой персонаж сможет избавится от неприятного дебафа полученного после тролля. И еще кое-что, о чем я пока не буду говорить. Затем, будет дополнение в центре сюжета которого будет беременность персонажа. И затем расширение для парня с горячих источников. Это будет большое полноценное дополнение, которое будет проходить в новых локациях, и с кучей новых персонажей, по этому оставил его напоследок. Ну а дальше пока не будем загадывать.

download link:

google

mega

I hope you will like it!

27 minutes ago, DogmaMods said:

Hello! Long time, no see.

I hope you will like it!

Здраствуйте! Поздравляю с завершением мода! История действительно получилась впечатляющая, пожалуй лучший квестовый мод для Скайрима.

I was really looking forward to the sequel, but now I'm a little disappointed ?

The previous version it worked great, although I use a unique character.

Now the physics of the body are changing and other things have changed for my character (body texture, no tail, human hands and feet) ?

Edit: Only the Nord race seems to have this problem, the other races seem to be fine for me.

34 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I was really looking forward to the sequel, but now I'm a little disappointed ?

Apparently I touched on some important parameters of the Nordic race when I added face textures. Try the plugin you are using for the Nordic race, move below Dogma - Thief.esp in your mod manager's list. Or you can remove the mention of a race from Dogma - Thief.esp using tes5edit, but this will make the face texture of some NPCs incorrect.

So i uninstall old (9.5) and i install 1.06 EN and well i make NEW SAVE and i try skip to 1.0 to try new content.

Bandits only stay in one place

Vilgen? (Guy who put Runa to Brothel) have 2 copy (Normal/And guy who llok like Vilgen)

I can't use bed (Only show up Vanillia sleep)

Dance in brothel and some sex animations have T pose
Enter to tunnel from Main hall is bloked

Runa not spawned but quest say Find runa after she sleep

So i try start from sewers door usung skip mode (9.5) but and nothing happen.

16 minutes ago, killer905 said:

So i uninstall old (9.5) and i install 1.06 EN and well i make NEW SAVE and i try skip to 1.0 to try new content.

Bandits only stay in one place

Vilgen? (Guy who put Runa to Brothel) have 2 copy (Normal/And guy who llok like Vilgen)

I can't use bed (Only show up Vanillia sleep)

Dance in brothel and some sex animations have T pose
Enter to tunnel from Main hall is bloked

Runa not spawned but quest say Find runa after she sleep

So i try start from sewers door usung skip mode (9.5) but and nothing happen.

Sounds like you forgot to run FNIS, so you have no animations installed.