I meet a bug when i play the 1.0beta.

In the scene with  werewolf after bring him food ,after werewolf is sorry for not pull his stick out and pc say she had pregnancy, the screen turn dark and will not turn back.the game stuck and i have to use alf+f4 to shut it down.

Am I the only one having problems with creature animations (werewolf, riekling)? The creatures stands there while only my character plays the animation I'm on SE and everything else is working fine.

Only thing different I remember doing is installing the mod animation limit crash fix because of the amount of animations

11 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Has any one defeated BOBO the first fight ?

Yes.  Nothing happens.

And also the cheat code for winning dice game is not working for me in 1.0 (I was able to do it in 9.5)or maybe I am doing it wrong any help with this will be appreciated. 

It does work: setpqv syq_sw_dice player_results 21 - see the FAQ for how (when) to use it.

5 hours ago, Tisr99099 said:
  Hide contents

Is there any command to fill the bar for kruvar, or to simply get the scene with him and burd together?

Nothing that I have been able to find so far, unfortunately.  Changing the quest variable that the bar represents doesn't actually do anything.

Also, is there any way to remove the credits in the last scene?

You could always modify all of the overlay graphics to be empty transparency.

5 hours ago, houchaoyue said:

I meet a bug when i play the 1.0beta.

In the scene with  werewolf after bring him food ,after werewolf is sorry for not pull his stick out and pc say she had pregnancy, the screen turn dark and will not turn back.the game stuck and i have to use alf+f4 to shut it down.

Use the MCM to turn off the fade.  Also, if you prefer not to use alt+F4 or the task manager, you can also quickly close the game by running qqq in the console.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Am I the only one having problems with creature animations (werewolf, riekling)? The creatures stands there while only my character plays the animation I'm on SE and everything else is working fine.

FNIS > De-install creatures then build your anims again.

Let's talk about ways of getting past the annoying bits of the latest version, for those who are just trying to get to all of the new content.

Spoiler

The Snake's Throat:

Spoiler
  1. Talk to the thief, then talk to Hans and get Hans to agree to help - these two should be enough and they are relatively easy to recruit
  2. Make a save, then attack one of the other prisoners
  3. Using the console, target anyone who turns hostile and use setav health 0 to set their current HP to 0 - they will not die from this but the first hit from an allied NPC will kill them
  4. Alternatively, you can try using setpos z 9999 to move the target super high, killing them when they fall - haven't tested this yet

Unfortunately, I recall attempting to use kill to drop these guys but it didn't work

The thief's caches:

Spoiler

You can use the command player.movetqt bd_sq_help to teleport to the vicinity of one of the undiscovered caches.  See the attached images for the exact locations of the caches (the pile of dust, highlighted green, with the multicolored box around it).

Getting money in the Skunkway:

Spoiler

player.additem XX108C7D 99

Avoiding the cooldown on the arena tournaments:

Spoiler

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isTournamentDay true

Setting your arena rank:

Spoiler

setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank X

I would not recommend attempting to set the rank to 10 (champion) since it will probably break things.  Instead, set your rank to 9, then enter the arena and use tai to turn off the opponent's AI.

cache1.PNG

cache2.PNG

cache3.PNG

cache4.PNG

cache5.PNG

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Only thing different I remember doing is installing the mod animation limit crash fix because of the amount of animations

I'm not playing the latest version and might be wrong but that always happens to me when i remove creature animations and don't de-install creatures (with the button thing) before running FNIS again

20 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Are all creatures stuck in a relaxed skeleton state?  All the skeevers in the tunnels standing completely still and unable to move?

They are all fine, including the riekling (Traka) and the werewolf when he appearead. They animate like they are supposed to. However, when engaging in Thief scenes, like sleeping with Traka, he just stands there on the bed, moving in his default idle while my character is into sex position mode. The scene ends with her going through all the sex stages and Traka keeps there on the bed looking around as if the animation failed to trigger on just him. The same happened  with the werewolf. I tried triggering animations with sexlab via match making and creature sex was working fine.

Okay, I fixed the problem. When I used Cathedral Assets Optimizer, the option to 'create bsa' was marked, so the behavior files for creatures were packed into the .bsa  So I extracted them and put them as loose files and generate FNIS and now they are working. ?

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Okay, I fixed the problem. When I used Cathedral Assets Optimizer, the option to 'create bsa' was marked, so the behavior files for creatures were packed into the .bsa  So I extracted them and put them as loose files and generate FNIS and now they are working. ?

Oh, yeah.  You can't have it make a .bsa or it freaks out hard.  Good catch.

For those who have beta access but aren't reading all of the 150+ comments (I don't blame you) on the latest Patreon post: there will be a patch tomorrow sometime.  I would expect to see it  go up around the time when Dogma usually posts updates, which is between about 17:00 and 19:00 UTC.  Dogma says that there are at least a few bug fixes that will require starting a fresh save.

Please, don't be the kind of dipshit who loads an old save on a new patch and then complains about bugs.  If you post here about something that is a bug that has been fixed, I'm going to make fun of you for being stupid.  If you send Dogma a report about a bug and it turns out that you didn't start with a fresh save, you will be wasting Dogma's time on a bug that is your fucking fault.

25 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

For those who have beta access but aren't reading all of the 150+ comments (I don't blame you) on the latest Patreon post: there will be a patch tomorrow sometime.  I would expect to see it  go up around the time when Dogma usually posts updates, which is between about 17:00 and 19:00 UTC.  Dogma says that there are at least a few bug fixes that will require starting a fresh save.

Please, don't be the kind of dipshit who loads an old save on a new patch and then complains about bugs.  If you post here about something that is a bug that has been fixed, I'm going to make fun of you for being stupid.  If you send Dogma a report about a bug and it turns out that you didn't start with a fresh save, you will be wasting Dogma's time on a bug that is your fucking fault.

Does that means we'll get a public release too, or is it just a small bug fix patch and public release have to wait a bit longer?

I'm positively surprised of how stable the version is, considering how little time Dogma had to test it. Didn't have any trouble with the arena battles this time, which was the most bugged part of the mod for me.

But still, I'm still doing the stuff that wasn't implemented in the previous version because of time, didn't even buy Runa yet.

9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I'm positively surprised of how stable the version is, considering how little time Dogma had to test it. Didn't have any trouble with the arena battles this time, which was the most bugged part of the mod for me.

But still, I'm still doing the stuff that wasn't implemented in the previous version because of time, didn't even buy Runa yet.

Spoiler

Yeah I honestly have only encountered two game-breaking, repeatable freezes:

1.) Character model permanently frozen after the memory scene by the Markarth Smelter

2.) Scene with Stanius when guard archer turns to the door

Spoiler

If you're experiencing crashing during the memory scenes in Markarth like I was, I would recommend closing all other programs except Skyrim and then going through the scenes. Not sure if it was just a coincidence, but for some reason this allowed the scene to go through with no problems.

Just now, theliddtin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I honestly have only encountered two game-breaking, repeatable freezes:

1.) Character model permanently frozen after the memory scene by the Markarth Smelter

2.) Scene with Stanius when guard archer turns to the door

Reveal hidden contents

If you're experiencing crashing during the memory scenes in Markarth like I was, I would recommend closing all other programs except Skyrim and then going through the scenes. Not sure if it was just a coincidence, but for some reason this allowed the scene to go through with no problems.

I'm avoiding spoilers, so if this is about the new content, sorry, I won't be reading.

21 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Do you mean there are many new contents for previous versions? Like, from the start of the mod or just for the Skunkway part?

3 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Do you mean there are many new contents for previous versions? Like, from the start of the mod or just for the Skunkway part?

Just from the Skunkway part. Stuff from the Arena training grounds, Grunvald's son, trying to get the werewolf's ring back.. this stuff that was implemented in previous update but now they were upgraded/continued. But I'm also replaying stuff from last patreon exclusive content and all the side quests of the skunkway, so it takes time. I could buy Runa already to advance the main plot but I'm still making this 'research'. lol

36 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Does that means we'll get a public release too, or is it just a small bug fix patch and public release have to wait a bit longer?

No public release yet.  Dogma says that all of the bugs that I have reported (21 now) have been fixed, so maybe it won't be more than a few more weeks before the public release.  Keep in mind that Dogma has only been testing the mod from the door, and that many of the scenes before that point have been broken by changes to shared functions.  Previous betas have lasted around two weeks, so I would plan for this one to be at least three since it's about 50% larger than any previous update.

32 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I had a few instances where the arena opponent never spawned, which was a new error for me, but overall the number of major bugs (quests getting stuck, crashing, etc.) has been better than other versions.  I still expect that testing will take a while.

1 minute ago, brewmasterhal said:

I had a few instances where the arena opponent never spawned, which was a new error for me, but overall the number of major bugs (quests getting stuck, crashing, etc.) has been better than other versions.  I still expect that testing will take a while.

Speaking of which, I had major bugs in the Igna/Dran scene. If I manage to get 8 succesful hit, after Toris and Igna say they'll leave the room, the screen fades to black, it never returns, you can hear the sex sounds but you get stuck in the black screen.

Same thing if I fail the minigame when Igna is suppose to leave when Toris watches them having a threesome. Fade to black and then then it never returns. 

I think I had a problem like that in the previous beta but Dogma fixed before the official release. I suspect it might be some navmesh problem in the room when Igna is supposed to leave for the scene to advance and she gets stuck. Because I noticed the characters almost getting stuck when I manage to advance by doing the 3 to 3 succesful hits. I should've tried with the no fade to black option to see if would fix it.

9 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Let's talk about ways of getting past the annoying bits of the latest version, for those who are just trying to get to all of the new content.

Reveal hidden contents

The Snake's Throat:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Talk to the thief, then talk to Hans and get Hans to agree to help - these two should be enough and they are relatively easy to recruit
  2. Make a save, then attack one of the other prisoners
  3. Using the console, target anyone who turns hostile and use setav health 0 to set their current HP to 0 - they will not die from this but the first hit from an allied NPC will kill them
  4. Alternatively, you can try using setpos z 9999 to move the target super high, killing them when they fall - haven't tested this yet

Unfortunately, I recall attempting to use kill to drop these guys but it didn't work

The thief's caches:

Reveal hidden contents

You can use the command player.movetqt bd_sq_help to teleport to the vicinity of one of the undiscovered caches.  See the attached images for the exact locations of the caches (the pile of dust, highlighted green, with the multicolored box around it).

Getting money in the Skunkway:

Reveal hidden contents

player.additem XX108C7D 99

Avoiding the cooldown on the arena tournaments:

Reveal hidden contents

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isTournamentDay true

Setting your arena rank:

Reveal hidden contents

setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank X

I would not recommend attempting to set the rank to 10 (champion) since it will probably break things.  Instead, set your rank to 9, then enter the arena and use tai to turn off the opponent's AI.

cache1.PNG

cache2.PNG

cache3.PNG

cache4.PNG

cache5.PNG

omg you saved me. I wasted 1 hour on this....  and just quit the game