7 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

And a Console command to increase karma?

I Have used this so often trying out scenes I even remember it (me remembering anything these days is a miracle)

setpqv bd_mq lust_var XXXX

Hi Guys,

Im trying to figure what condition is causing my PC not to cum or orgasm. there are curtain scene where she is asking herself why isn't this working etc.

one example is the scene when you come back to the squeaky mast after you free Runa and agree to come back later.

I tried doing playthrough with vagina gape with/without and pregnaut and not pregnaut. Both doesn't  change the outcome.

any Clue?

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Well sadly that means that it's the problem I described with the aliases not being set correctly.  The scene in question uses a reference array to track the NPCs, so unfortunately there's no console command to correct the missing aliases.

No problem, at least i can enjoy the whole great story, greatfully thanks for help me figure out my problem , Thank you

On 2/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, brewmasterhal said:

For those who already downloaded files from the previous post, you will only need to download Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp (now fixes a scene bug inside the mine) and Dogma - Thief.7z in order to get the latest content.  The other three files are identical to the previous ones.

Hi, do you mean memory cloud bug on Marsus's bed?

10 hours ago, reaper222 said:

Hi Guys,

Im trying to figure what condition is causing my PC not to cum or orgasm. there are curtain scene where she is asking herself why isn't this working etc.

one example is the scene when you come back to the squeaky mast after you free Runa and agree to come back later.

I tried doing playthrough with vagina gape with/without and pregnaut and not pregnaut. Both doesn't  change the outcome.

any Clue?

Sounds like it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do.  Are you under the impression that there's like a try/catch block in the scripting that displays error dialogs in the event of a caught exception?

15 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know if this had any adverse affects for anyone else but I was getting some strange things when I cheated, like my some of my opponents had no coin and the bet was 0 but we still played.
This never happened when I played the game properly.

This is a bug in the mod.  If you ever use the cheat option when playing dice, every opponent will have nothing to bet from that point onward.  One of like four distinct bugs that were introduced with the dice cheating option.  These should be improved in a future update.

2 hours ago, Kaihon said:

Hi, do you mean memory cloud bug on Marsus's bed?

Are you referring to this post?  If so, then yes.

On a related note, I have been successful at getting the true memory scene with Marsus to work.  The bug is caused by a script error that fails to enable the copy of Marsus that is specific to that scene.  What you want to do is to execute prid XX5a7120 then enable, then click on the normal copy of Marsus to target him and disable.  You'll want to either maintain the target on normal Marsus or write down his refID so that you can enable him again later in case the script glitches again.

11 hours ago, reaper222 said:

Hi Guys,

any Clue?

I don't know of any other scenes where that happens, but the one example you gave is because your character has extremely high karma.

Having a different karma level in that scene changes the ending. (and animations in between)

On 2/3/2021 at 3:33 AM, kakaer said:

1. You mean anal scenes align with the vagina instead? Probably scaling issues, I've had the same problem myself, though I use a mod that forces "canonical" heights for races. My character (scaled 1.0) would sometimes suck someone off with her forehead. Make sure your characters are more or less even in height.

2. What do you mean, flat? The penis model doesn't rise up, or is the model itself bugged due to physics? The first may be a compatibility issue between Thief's handling of SOS, try disabling it and see if SOS alone operates well.

1. The anal alignment is correct but it causes the vagina to open and close as if it were a vaginal scene. @Mez558 mentioned in a later post that it probably happens with HDT-PE (though I use SMP) triggering the physics due to proximity

2. By flat I meant an offshade "monocolor", not the shape. I'll try to see if I can get a screenshot next time it appears  

EDIT: SS, upclose hang dong warning  

Spoiler

image.png.586b1dfb4dff8e2ade766bcf077c7cab.png

48 minutes ago, gk9 said:

1. The anal alignment is correct but it causes the vagina to open and close as if it were a vaginal scene. @Mez558 mentioned in a later post that it probably happens with HDT-PE (though I use SMP) triggering the physics due to proximity

This is caused by either offsetting of the body mesh from the skeleton (for instance, use of a bodyslide slider that shifts the position of the pelvis) or simply due to the collision detection radii of the vagina and penis bones being too large, causing the vagina to detect collision incorrectly.  You can try to make changes to your bodyslide settings or collision settings, but it's not something that anyone other than you can reasonably fix.

48 minutes ago, gk9 said:

2. By flat I meant an offshade "monocolor", not the shape. I'll try to see if I can get a screenshot next time it appears  

EDIT: SS, upclose hang dong warning  

This is an issue that has plagued this mod since at least the first English release.  The mod includes its own meshes and textures for genitalia in the DogmaEngine.esm file.  You can use the console command equipitem YY00c022 when targeting a male character to equip the Dogma mesh on him, but there's no guarantee that it will select the correct texture.  For whatever reason, Dogma's inclusion of these meshes interferes with an installation of SoS and leads to bugs like texture mis-matches or having no mesh loaded at all.

In the past, I have attempted to fix these problems through various means, and have released a handful of patches to that end.  Nothing I have done thus far has had any positive impact on the problem.  Dogma recommends using the Light version of SoS when playing Thief, and for whatever reason that seems to work better than the full SoS.  If at all possible, I recommend the same.

Other than that, I don't really have any advice to give you.  I haven't been able to fix it for the last three years, no reason to think that's going to change any time soon.

Looking at the .nif files from the extracted .bsa you can see that the male bodies from Thief uses a SOS light version, that comes with the schlong attached to the body. The SOS normal version separates the schlongs in a different folder path. So I believe you can fix this by opening the genitals with nifskope and looking for the texture path, then make sure to put textures in the correct directory so the game can load them correctly.

I also believe that the textures are different, with the SOS light putting the schlong texture with the diffuse body texture, while SOS default have the genital textures separated as well.

Here's the latest translation.  Should have full translation of all dialog, scenes, quest objectives etc. up to entering the mine and getting the pop-up notification on how to check your ore debt.  Just under 70% of all the strings have been translated, with a bit under 1500 left to go.

Thanks to @theliddtin and @DerekRick for helping to find some lines that I had missed.

Currently working on the updated FAQ post, should be up before long.  As previously mentioned, the walkthrough will not cover the story after entering the mine and will be updated as I finish translating the remaining parts.

The mod will work on either LE or SE.

Edit: I was way optimistic on my original estimate for the walkthrough.  I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Dogma - Thief.7z

So while I'm here working on this walkthrough and going increasingly insane while I put off sleep, I noticed something that is absolutely unbelievable to me.  The .bsa archive for this mod is over 1.5GB of data.  That makes it almost 50% larger than the .bsa for Dawnguard, and nearly the size of the Dragonborn archive.

To put that in perspective, this mod is almost bigger than Dragonborn and it includes no video and very little audio data.  It has over 10,000 more lines of dialog than Dawnguard does, well over double Dawnguard's total of 8,132.

I am now convinced that Dogma has to have a pretty dangerous cocaine habit.

Fuck, I need sleep...

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

So while I'm here working on this walkthrough and going increasingly insane while I put off sleep, I noticed something that is absolutely unbelievable to me.  The .bsa archive for this mod is over 1.5GB of data.  That makes it almost 50% larger than the .bsa for Dawnguard, and nearly the size of the Dragonborn archive.

To put that in perspective, this mod is almost bigger than Dragonborn and it includes no video and very little audio data.  It has over 10,000 more lines of dialog than Dawnguard does, well over double Dawnguard's total of 8,132.

Fuck, I need sleep...

Hey man don't overwork yourself we appreciate what you are doing but take care of yourself! 

I know you hear this but gonna say it again thanks each and everyone of yall for putting effort into the mod and helping with translations!

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Fuck, I need sleep...

i think, in the future people will start modding Thief like it was a standalone game xD Get some rest man, as much as all of us waits for your translation and walkthrough update, you work too hard and nothing is more important than your health. You have already done so much, this mod wouldn't be this big and popular without your work. Thank you for everything you've done! ^^

I got a weird bug. Whenever i enter the squeaky mast i get a black screen. I can still see the HUD though and move around but cant see anything.

Edit: Okay nevermind. For some reason the mod "simply darker interiors" makes the squeaky mast pitch black. Strange that it only affected the mast location though.

4 hours ago, Jimmycrack said:

I got a weird bug. Whenever i enter the squeaky mast i get a black screen. I can still see the HUD though and move around but cant see anything.

Edit: Okay nevermind. For some reason the mod "simply darker interiors" makes the squeaky mast pitch black. Strange that it only affected the mast location though.

That's good information - yet another mod added to the list of conflicts

On 2/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Fuck, I need sleep...

Bro, take care of yourself. Fans can wait.

2 hours ago, stin2pig said:

some how i take the potion in the sunkyway but i still got pregnant effect when in snake throat. is anything i can do to change the characters body shape back to normal?

The body shape will go back to normal after escaping, no matter what.

That seems like a bug though.

During some of the scenes a little progress bar appears in the bottom right corner, but I don't get any instructions for what that might do. I've tried pressing WASD, space, enter, and all the mouse buttons, but the bar just disappears. I've also tried waiting to see if it fills, like some sort of timer, but it goes away if I don't press a button.

What's the point of this thing and how do I use it?

1 hour ago, nuhnutheounth said:

During some of the scenes a little progress bar appears in the bottom right corner, but I don't get any instructions for what that might do. I've tried pressing WASD, space, enter, and all the mouse buttons, but the bar just disappears. I've also tried waiting to see if it fills, like some sort of timer, but it goes away if I don't press a button.

What's the point of this thing and how do I use it?

You don't have to do anything, that's just supposed to be a timer. If you want your character to keep going you just need to wait until it vanishes and the scene will continue. If you want your character to stop, press any button and it will vanish with the scene being interupted before advancing too much. If you want  to get the most lewd scenes don't press anything.

There are some cases that it doesn't add any scenes though and it just skips to the next pose if you press any button, it's a way for you to tell the qeust "ok, let's move to the next pose quickly".

If you're playing for the first time I just recommend to not press anything when that symbol appears.